Activism Discussion: FEKLAAR INVADES AGAIN, I AM FEKLAAR!

FEKLAAR INVADES AGAIN, I AM FEKLAAR!

FEkKLAaAR
2006-06-29 19:01:17 EST
BRING FORTH THE LAMENTATION OF THE VOMEN, FOR I AM FEKLAAR. I HORAD THE BEER AND
THE VOMEN. EVERY NIGHT IS LADY'S NIGHT IN FEKLAAR'S LAIR!

AHAHAHHAHA

FEKLAAR IS GOOD WITH THE LADIES...

--
You heard me, deal with it.

Some Guy
2006-06-30 13:37:05 EST

"FEkKLAaAR" <FEkKLAaAR@RARRR.ORG> wrote in message
> BRING FORTH THE LAMENTATION OF THE VOMEN, FOR I AM FEKLAAR. I HORAD THE
> BEER AND
> THE VOMEN. EVERY NIGHT IS LADY'S NIGHT IN FEKLAAR'S LAIR!
>
> AHAHAHHAHA
>
> FEKLAAR IS GOOD WITH THE LADIES...
>

> --
> You heard me, deal with it.

FEKLAAR is a turd burgler that can't spell his own fucking name.

LIBERATOR
2006-06-30 16:29:01 EST
FEkKLAaAR wrote:
> BRING FORTH THE LAMENTATION OF THE VOMEN, FOR I AM FEKLAAR. I HORAD THE BEER AND
> THE VOMEN. EVERY NIGHT IS LADY'S NIGHT IN FEKLAAR'S LAIR!
>
> AHAHAHHAHA
>
> FEKLAAR IS GOOD WITH THE LADIES...

Pictures prove it boy.

Damon Hynes' Wife Told Mysty To Sod Off...
2006-06-30 16:44:51 EST
Do you need oleo?

Max C. Webster III
2006-06-30 16:49:29 EST
Damon Hynes' wife told Mysty to sod off... done said:

> Do you need oleo?

He seems more of a Boy Butter fan.

- Max -
=======
My vision would turn your world upside down,
tear asunder your illusions and send the
sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing
down around you. - Huey Freeman

Stren
2006-06-30 20:47:05 EST
On 30 Jun 2006 13:29:01 -0700, "LIBERATOR" <nogeekluv@linuxmail.org>
wrote:

>FEkKLAaAR wrote:
>> BRING FORTH THE LAMENTATION OF THE VOMEN, FOR I AM FEKLAAR. I HORAD THE BEER AND
>> THE VOMEN. EVERY NIGHT IS LADY'S NIGHT IN FEKLAAR'S LAIR!
>>
>> AHAHAHHAHA
>>
>> FEKLAAR IS GOOD WITH THE LADIES...
>
>Pictures prove it boy.
205.240.11.90 = [ nike.csd.net ]