Activism Discussion: BOMOB ISRAEL

BOMOB ISRAEL

Mike Smallwood
2006-07-16 19:06:29 EST
Th only country that can bomb kidnap assassinate (except US)
massacre keep white slaves launder money and run Russian worldwide Jew
Mafia and never have to
be sanctioned...............

Beebs
2006-07-16 19:24:42 EST
Mike Smallwood wrote:
> Th only country that can bomb ...and never have to
> be sanctioned...............

It's simple. The US is a client state of Israel.

beebs
anarchist

Daeron
2006-07-16 20:32:45 EST
Mike Smallwood wrote:
> Th only country that can
.. .. initial ranting .. ..
> run Russian worldwide Jew Mafia and never have to
> be sanctioned...............

Why should you be the only one to decide where your fantasy "Russian
worldwide Jew Mafia" operate ?
I say they operate from the North Pole and send telegrams via your head.

By the way, I was at the "anti Mike Smallwood" meeting last week, and
George Bush and Kim Jong II were saying their missile programs weren't
working so they are going to send brain control radio waves at you.

Mike Smallwood
2006-07-17 10:37:09 EST
Russian Mafia is not a fantasy. They are predominately Jews. Search the
internet and read Wikipedia. You are obviously naive
"Daeron" <daeron@optushome.com.au> wrote in message
> Mike Smallwood wrote:
>> Th only country that can
> .. .. initial ranting .. ..
>> run Russian worldwide Jew Mafia and never have to
>> be sanctioned...............
>
> Why should you be the only one to decide where your fantasy "Russian
> worldwide Jew Mafia" operate ?
> I say they operate from the North Pole and send telegrams via your head.
>
> By the way, I was at the "anti Mike Smallwood" meeting last week, and
> George Bush and Kim Jong II were saying their missile programs weren't
> working so they are going to send brain control radio waves at you.

Daeron
2006-07-19 05:14:03 EST
Mike Smallwood wrote:
> Russian Mafia is not a fantasy. They are predominately Jews. Search the
> internet and read Wikipedia. You are obviously naive

If you search all of Russia there could well be a few criminals who claim
to be Jewish; but I have searched the rafters of my house and under my bed,
and I can not find a single member of your "worldwide Jew Mafia".
I suspect you are delusional.

> "Daeron" <daeron@optushome.com.au> wrote in message
>> Mike Smallwood wrote:
>>> Th only country that can
>> .. .. initial ranting .. ..
>>> run Russian worldwide Jew Mafia and never have to
>>> be sanctioned...............
>>
>> Why should you be the only one to decide where your fantasy "Russian
>> worldwide Jew Mafia" operate ?
>> I say they operate from the North Pole and send telegrams via your head.
>>
>> By the way, I was at the "anti Mike Smallwood" meeting last week, and
>> George Bush and Kim Jong II were saying their missile programs weren't
>> working so they are going to send brain control radio waves at you.

Mike Smallwood
2006-07-19 16:18:52 EST
WHITE RUSSIANS FILL OUT A VISA STATE THEY ARE JEWISH IMMIGRATE TO ISRAEL.
MOST OF THE JEWS ENTERING ISRAEL ARE RUSSIAN. ISRAEL IS A HAVEN FOR RUSSIAN
JEWISH MAFIA...YOU ARE NAIVE . ONE OF THE BRAINWASHED WHO STILL BELIEVE IN A
TOOTH FAIRY.