Activism Discussion: 9/11 Truth Conference On C-SPAN Saturday

9/11 Truth Conference On C-SPAN Saturday

Freedom Fighter
2006-07-29 16:01:11 EST
A Sunday panel discussion from the Los Angeles 9/11 truth conference will be
presented on C-SPAN this coming Saturday evening at 8pm and 11pm eastern
time (link to schedule below).

Panelists will discuss theories on alleged conspiracies regarding the
origins of the attacks on September 11, 2001.

This discussion includes Alex Jones, Professor Steven Jones, Col. Robert
Bowman, Professor James Fetrzer, and Webster Tarpley.

The mere fact that it has been scheduled pays tribute to the growing
strength of the 9/11 truth movement.

http://inside.c-spanarchives.org:8080/cspan/fullschedule.csp?timeid=212020890879

Ej
2006-07-29 16:27:13 EST

"Freedom Fighter" <liberty@once.net> wrote in message
>A Sunday panel discussion from the Los Angeles 9/11 truth conference will
>be presented on C-SPAN this coming Saturday evening at 8pm and 11pm eastern
>time (link to schedule below).
>
> Panelists will discuss theories on alleged conspiracies regarding the
> origins of the attacks on September 11, 2001.
>
> This discussion includes Alex Jones, Professor Steven Jones, Col. Robert
> Bowman, Professor James Fetrzer, and Webster Tarpley.
>
> The mere fact that it has been scheduled pays tribute to the growing
> strength of the 9/11 truth movement.
>
> http://inside.c-spanarchives.org:8080/cspan/fullschedule.csp?timeid=212020890879

Airing THREE TIMES!

> IMPORTANT!! 9/11 Conference To Be Aired!
> Never before seen on TV!!! Please advise others!
>
> DO NOT MISS THIS SHOW! TAPE OR RECORD AND DISTRIBUTE!
>
> American Scholars Symposium : 9/11 and the Neo Con Agenda
> Held in Los Angeles June 24-25, 2006
>
> "September 11th Terrorist Attacks"
>
> C-Span (main channel) will be showing the Scholars Symposium panel
> discussion from the recent LA Conference this weekend 3 times --
>
> Saturday, July 29 ........ 8 PM (EDT)
> Saturday, July 29 ......... 11PM (EDT)
> Sunday, July 30 ........... 2:15 PM (EDT)

George
2006-07-29 16:28:07 EST

Freedom Fighter wrote:
> A Sunday panel discussion from the Los Angeles 9/11 truth conference will be
> presented on C-SPAN this coming Saturday evening at 8pm and 11pm eastern
> time (link to schedule below).
>
> Panelists will discuss theories on alleged conspiracies regarding the
> origins of the attacks on September 11, 2001.
>
> This discussion includes Alex Jones, Professor Steven Jones, Col. Robert
> Bowman, Professor James Fetrzer, and Webster Tarpley.
>
> The mere fact that it has been scheduled pays tribute to the growing
> strength of the 9/11 truth movement.
>
> http://inside.c-spanarchives.org:8080/cspan/fullschedule.csp?timeid=212020890879

Wow. Made it all the way to talkback....
Next target has to be Art...

John P.
2006-07-29 17:07:07 EST
"Freedom Fighter" wrote in a message

>A Sunday panel discussion from the Los Angeles 9/11 truth conference will
>be presented on C-SPAN this coming Saturday evening at 8pm and 11pm eastern
>time (link to schedule below).
> Panelists will discuss theories on alleged conspiracies regarding the
> origins of the attacks on September 11, 2001.
> This discussion includes Alex Jones, Professor Steven Jones, Col. Robert
> Bowman, Professor James Fetrzer, and Webster Tarpley.
> The mere fact that it has been scheduled pays tribute to the growing
> strength of the 9/11 truth movement.
> http://inside.c-spanarchives.org:8080/cspan/fullschedule.csp?timeid=212020890879

Exactly. Just as the Jerry Springer Show pays tribute to the "Nuh-Uh Oh No
You Dih-ent" movement.

It would seem there is a large segment of the population that enjoys
watching people make fools of themselves on TV.

I'm sure the 9/11 kook movement will prove to be very popular on television.

Ej
2006-07-29 17:14:51 EST
John P, It would be great if you could put the kool ade away for an evening
and catch the show. Opps sorry you will be watching fox. E.J., just another
kook!
All truth passes through three stages
a.. First it is ridiculed
b.. Second it is violently opposed
c.. Third it is accepted as being self-evident
a.. Shopenhauer

"John P." <AdmiralPee@neveragainvolunteeryourself.com> wrote in message
> "Freedom Fighter" wrote in a message
>
>>A Sunday panel discussion from the Los Angeles 9/11 truth conference will
>>be presented on C-SPAN this coming Saturday evening at 8pm and 11pm
>>eastern time (link to schedule below).
>> Panelists will discuss theories on alleged conspiracies regarding the
>> origins of the attacks on September 11, 2001.
>> This discussion includes Alex Jones, Professor Steven Jones, Col. Robert
>> Bowman, Professor James Fetrzer, and Webster Tarpley.
>> The mere fact that it has been scheduled pays tribute to the growing
>> strength of the 9/11 truth movement.
>> http://inside.c-spanarchives.org:8080/cspan/fullschedule.csp?timeid=212020890879
>
> Exactly. Just as the Jerry Springer Show pays tribute to the "Nuh-Uh Oh No
> You Dih-ent" movement.
>
> It would seem there is a large segment of the population that enjoys
> watching people make fools of themselves on TV.
>
> I'm sure the 9/11 kook movement will prove to be very popular on
> television.

Jmcgill
2006-07-29 17:28:03 EST
ej wrote:

>> IMPORTANT!! 9/11 Conference To Be Aired!
>> Never before seen on TV!!! Please advise others!
>>
>> DO NOT MISS THIS SHOW! TAPE OR RECORD AND DISTRIBUTE!

The content is not free to copy and distribute. The publishers are
selling it for $24.95 per copy.

Vandar
2006-07-29 17:33:32 EST
ej wrote:
> John P, It would be great if you could put the kool ade away for an evening
> and catch the show. Opps sorry you will be watching fox. E.J., just another
> kook!
> All truth passes through three stages
> a.. First it is ridiculed
> b.. Second it is violently opposed
> c.. Third it is accepted as being self-evident

Let us know when the conspiracists reach the third one.

Ej
2006-07-29 17:36:39 EST

"jmcgill" <jmcgill@email.arizona.edu> wrote in message
> ej wrote:
>
>>> IMPORTANT!! 9/11 Conference To Be Aired!
>>> Never before seen on TV!!! Please advise others!
>>>
>>> DO NOT MISS THIS SHOW! TAPE OR RECORD AND DISTRIBUTE!
>

> The content is not free to copy and distribute. The publishers are
> selling it for $24.95 per copy.

JM you may be right, I did look over the webpage and could not find what you
are claiming. Could you please send me that information and I will withdraw
" record and distribute"
At least we can watch it. Would that be ok.
Thanks e.j.

Ej
2006-07-29 17:51:13 EST

"Vandar" <vandar69@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> ej wrote:
>> John P, It would be great if you could put the kool ade away for an
>> evening and catch the show. Opps sorry you will be watching fox. E.J.,
>> just another kook!
>> All truth passes through three stages
>> a.. First it is ridiculed
>> b.. Second it is violently opposed
>> c.. Third it is accepted as being self-evident
>
> Let us know when the conspiracists reach the third one.

Unfortunately you are right. We are not even to the second one. There are
many reasons why it is not full blown yet.
The "liberal" media is the main reason.
Most people will not allow themselves to believe this. It took me a long
time to accept it. If you would allow yourself the time to look at the
evidence, you too may think differently.
I has nothing to do with politics. I voted for President Bush twice. He
probable did not even know it was going down.
Hey , the cover-up has worked so splendidly, that we don't get many plays in
public. I still hope I'm wrong, but we need an independent investigation to
get to the bottom of it.
e.j.

Freedom Fighter
2006-07-29 18:47:23 EST
"John P." <AdmiralPee@neveragainvolunteeryourself.com> wrote in message
> "Freedom Fighter" wrote in a message
>
>>A Sunday panel discussion from the Los Angeles 9/11 truth conference will
>>be presented on C-SPAN this coming Saturday evening at 8pm and 11pm
>>eastern time (link to schedule below).
>> Panelists will discuss theories on alleged conspiracies regarding the
>> origins of the attacks on September 11, 2001.
>> This discussion includes Alex Jones, Professor Steven Jones, Col. Robert
>> Bowman, Professor James Fetrzer, and Webster Tarpley.
>> The mere fact that it has been scheduled pays tribute to the growing
>> strength of the 9/11 truth movement.
>> http://inside.c-spanarchives.org:8080/cspan/fullschedule.csp?timeid=212020890879

> Exactly. Just as the Jerry Springer Show pays tribute to the "Nuh-Uh Oh No
> You Dih-ent" movement.
>
> It would seem there is a large segment of the population that enjoys
> watching people make fools of themselves on TV.
>
> I'm sure the 9/11 kook movement will prove to be very popular on
> television.

Ad-hominem attack is the refuge of unintelligent and immature people that
can't refute an opinion with logic or facts, so they resort to childishly
attacking the person that holds the opinion.

Pathetic.