Activism Discussion: So-called Aussie "peace Protesters" Resort To Mob Violence (as To Be Expected From Lefty Liberals)

So-called Aussie "peace Protesters" Resort To Mob Violence (as To Be Expected From Lefty Liberals)

Stan De SD
2006-07-30 18:20:24 EST
Protesters kicked, punched and fired projectiles at John Howard's car today
after the prime minister, who has been supportive of Israel, emerged from a
Liberal Party conference in Perth.

About 200 protesters, many waving Lebanese and Palestinian flags, clashed
violently with police as Mr Howard left a Perth hotel after delivering a
keynote address to the WA Liberals' state conference.

Mr Howard had used the speech to attack Hizbollah, which is fighting Israel
in southern Lebanon.

"It's not some kind of inspirational liberation organisation, it's a
terrorist organisation," he said.

Mr Howard said he wanted a ceasefire in the Middle East, but this could only
occur with international co-operation to disarm guerrilla forces.

"It will not be an effective or a lasting ceasefire unless there is the
insertion into Lebanon of a large international stabilisation force, in
sufficient numbers to be effective, and large enough to ... bring about the
complete disarming of Hizbollah," he said.

As the prime minister departed, the protesters surged towards his car,
demanding an end to the war which has killed hundreds of civilians.

"We want peace," they chanted as they mobbed Mr Howard's vehicle.

At least one protester was taken away by police, before the demonstrators
continued their protest through the streets of Perth.

Mr Howard had said there would be no lasting peace in the Middle East until
both sides accepted the right for independent Israeli and Palestinian
states.

"There must be an unconditional acceptance throughout the entire Arab world
... of Israel's right to exist in peace and stability, behind secure,
internationally recognised boundaries," he told the conference.

"There has to be an equally unconditional acceptance, including on the part
of the Israelis, of the need and and the justice in the establishment of an
independent Palestinian state.

"Until those two conditions are met there will never be a lasting
settlement, there will never be lasting peace in the Middle East."

http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/pm-speeds-from-violent-protest/2006/07/29/1153816418925.html

More proof that so-called "peace protesters" aren't interested in peace -
only in the use of violence and intimidation to push their anti-Western,
pro-totalitarian agenda. :O(

ęGOP Is DEAD
2006-07-30 18:31:53 EST

"Stan de SD" <standesd_DIGA_NO_A_SPAM@covad.net> wrote in message
> Protesters kicked, punched and fired projectiles at John Howard's car
> today
> after the prime minister, who has been supportive of Israel, emerged from
> Liberal Party conference in Perth.
>
> About 200 protesters, many waving Lebanese and Palestinian flags, clashed
> violently with police as Mr Howard left a Perth hotel after delivering a
> keynote address to the WA Liberals' state conference.
>
> Mr Howard had used the speech to attack Hizbollah, which is fighting
> Israel
> in southern Lebanon.
>
> "It's not some kind of inspirational liberation organisation, it's a
> terrorist organisation," he said.
>
> Mr Howard said he wanted a ceasefire in the Middle East, but this could
> only
> occur with international co-operation to disarm guerrilla forces.
>
> "It will not be an effective or a lasting ceasefire unless there is the
> insertion into Lebanon of a large international stabilisation force, in
> sufficient numbers to be effective, and large enough to ... bring about
> the
> complete disarming of Hizbollah," he said.
>
> As the prime minister departed, the protesters surged towards his car,
> demanding an end to the war which has killed hundreds of civilians.
>
> "We want peace," they chanted as they mobbed Mr Howard's vehicle.
>
> At least one protester was taken away by police, before the demonstrators
> continued their protest through the streets of Perth.
>
> Mr Howard had said there would be no lasting peace in the Middle East
> until
> both sides accepted the right for independent Israeli and Palestinian
> states.
>
> "There must be an unconditional acceptance throughout the entire Arab
> world
> ... of Israel's right to exist in peace and stability, behind secure,
> internationally recognised boundaries," he told the conference.
>
> "There has to be an equally unconditional acceptance, including on the
> part
> of the Israelis, of the need and and the justice in the establishment of
> an
> independent Palestinian state.
>
> "Until those two conditions are met there will never be a lasting
> settlement, there will never be lasting peace in the Middle East."
>
> http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/pm-speeds-from-violent-protest/2006/07/29/1153816418925.html
>
> More proof that so-called "peace protesters" aren't interested in peace -
> only in the use of violence and intimidation to push their anti-Western,
> pro-totalitarian agenda. :O(

Check in to a nuthouse. Proof republicans are nuts = Stainman.

*@aol.com
2006-07-30 18:36:17 EST
another babling fuckign redneck. Drunk holligans in Austrialia? What a
fucking surprise. You fucking IDIOT if you knew anything about anything
outside your fucking pig sty trailor youd understand stuff liek this for
what it is. before you open you slacked jawed inbred mouth and make your
self look liek the complete assclown that you are.
"Stan de SD" <standesd_DIGA_NO_A_SPAM@covad.net> wrote in message
> Protesters kicked, punched and fired projectiles at John Howard's car
> today
> after the prime minister, who has been supportive of Israel, emerged from
> Liberal Party conference in Perth.
>
> About 200 protesters, many waving Lebanese and Palestinian flags, clashed
> violently with police as Mr Howard left a Perth hotel after delivering a
> keynote address to the WA Liberals' state conference.
>
> Mr Howard had used the speech to attack Hizbollah, which is fighting
> Israel
> in southern Lebanon.
>
> "It's not some kind of inspirational liberation organisation, it's a
> terrorist organisation," he said.
>
> Mr Howard said he wanted a ceasefire in the Middle East, but this could
> only
> occur with international co-operation to disarm guerrilla forces.
>
> "It will not be an effective or a lasting ceasefire unless there is the
> insertion into Lebanon of a large international stabilisation force, in
> sufficient numbers to be effective, and large enough to ... bring about
> the
> complete disarming of Hizbollah," he said.
>
> As the prime minister departed, the protesters surged towards his car,
> demanding an end to the war which has killed hundreds of civilians.
>
> "We want peace," they chanted as they mobbed Mr Howard's vehicle.
>
> At least one protester was taken away by police, before the demonstrators
> continued their protest through the streets of Perth.
>
> Mr Howard had said there would be no lasting peace in the Middle East
> until
> both sides accepted the right for independent Israeli and Palestinian
> states.
>
> "There must be an unconditional acceptance throughout the entire Arab
> world
> ... of Israel's right to exist in peace and stability, behind secure,
> internationally recognised boundaries," he told the conference.
>
> "There has to be an equally unconditional acceptance, including on the
> part
> of the Israelis, of the need and and the justice in the establishment of
> an
> independent Palestinian state.
>
> "Until those two conditions are met there will never be a lasting
> settlement, there will never be lasting peace in the Middle East."
>
> http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/pm-speeds-from-violent-protest/2006/07/29/1153816418925.html
>
> More proof that so-called "peace protesters" aren't interested in peace -
> only in the use of violence and intimidation to push their anti-Western,
> pro-totalitarian agenda. :O(

Stan De SD
2006-07-30 18:38:14 EST

"\ufffdGOP is DEAD" <throwshit@bush.net> wrote in message

> > More proof that so-called "peace protesters" aren't interested in
peace -
> > only in the use of violence and intimidation to push their anti-Western,
> > pro-totalitarian agenda. :O(
>
> Check in to a nuthouse. Proof republicans are nuts = Stainman.

Funny how you can never refute my arguments, Travis. Is that why you keep
changing your handles? Or is it to avoid getting killfiled for the
40-somethingth time?

Stan De SD
2006-07-30 18:40:04 EST

<*r@aol.com> wrote in message

> another babling fuckign redneck. Drunk holligans in Austrialia? What a
> fucking surprise. You fucking IDIOT if you knew anything about anything
> outside your fucking pig sty trailor youd understand stuff liek this for
> what it is. before you open you slacked jawed inbred mouth and make your
> self look liek the complete assclown that you are.

I see that you couldn't refute my point about so-called "peace protesters"
being violent. Apparently that would involve rethinking all your cherished
left-wing beliefs, a job that you are neither intellectually or emotionally
equipped to handle. :O|

> "Stan de SD" <standesd_DIGA_NO_A_SPAM@covad.net> wrote in message
> > Protesters kicked, punched and fired projectiles at John Howard's car
> > today
> > after the prime minister, who has been supportive of Israel, emerged
from
> > Liberal Party conference in Perth.
> >
> > About 200 protesters, many waving Lebanese and Palestinian flags,
clashed
> > violently with police as Mr Howard left a Perth hotel after delivering a
> > keynote address to the WA Liberals' state conference.
> >
> > Mr Howard had used the speech to attack Hizbollah, which is fighting
> > Israel
> > in southern Lebanon.
> >
> > "It's not some kind of inspirational liberation organisation, it's a
> > terrorist organisation," he said.
> >
> > Mr Howard said he wanted a ceasefire in the Middle East, but this could
> > only
> > occur with international co-operation to disarm guerrilla forces.
> >
> > "It will not be an effective or a lasting ceasefire unless there is the
> > insertion into Lebanon of a large international stabilisation force, in
> > sufficient numbers to be effective, and large enough to ... bring about
> > the
> > complete disarming of Hizbollah," he said.
> >
> > As the prime minister departed, the protesters surged towards his car,
> > demanding an end to the war which has killed hundreds of civilians.
> >
> > "We want peace," they chanted as they mobbed Mr Howard's vehicle.
> >
> > At least one protester was taken away by police, before the
demonstrators
> > continued their protest through the streets of Perth.
> >
> > Mr Howard had said there would be no lasting peace in the Middle East
> > until
> > both sides accepted the right for independent Israeli and Palestinian
> > states.
> >
> > "There must be an unconditional acceptance throughout the entire Arab
> > world
> > ... of Israel's right to exist in peace and stability, behind secure,
> > internationally recognised boundaries," he told the conference.
> >
> > "There has to be an equally unconditional acceptance, including on the
> > part
> > of the Israelis, of the need and and the justice in the establishment of
> > an
> > independent Palestinian state.
> >
> > "Until those two conditions are met there will never be a lasting
> > settlement, there will never be lasting peace in the Middle East."

http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/pm-speeds-from-violent-protest/2006/07/29/1153816418925.html

> > More proof that so-called "peace protesters" aren't interested in
peace -
> > only in the use of violence and intimidation to push their anti-Western,
> > pro-totalitarian agenda. :O(

ęGOP Is DEAD
2006-07-30 18:41:54 EST

> "\ufffdGOP is DEAD" <throwshit@bush.net> wrote in message
>>

>> > More proof that so-called "peace protesters" aren't interested in
> peace -
>> > only in the use of violence and intimidation to push their
>> > anti-Western,
>> > pro-totalitarian agenda. :O(
>>
>> Check in to a nuthouse. Proof republicans are nuts = Stainman.
>
> Funny how you can never refute my arguments, Travis. Is that why you keep
> changing your handles? Or is it to avoid getting killfiled for the
> 40-somethingth time?

There are so many parallels of the late 60s that it is hard to see a
difference:

(1) We have a president nobody likes

(2) We are involved in a war that nobody understands

(3) We are financing war with a credit card and the printing press

(4) Energy and interest rate increases are beyond control

(5) We have a bearish stock market

(6) The best stocks to buy today were also the best stocks to buy when Nixon
was president

(7) Dollar has devalued by 27% over the last five years

(8) A front door draft then, a backdoor draft now. (To me, re-inducting
people who were honorably discharged is a draft)

ęGOP Is DEAD
2006-07-30 18:43:18 EST

> <hoover@aol.com> wrote in message
>
>> another babling fuckign redneck. Drunk holligans in Austrialia? What a
>> fucking surprise. You fucking IDIOT if you knew anything about anything
>> outside your fucking pig sty trailor youd understand stuff liek this for
>> what it is. before you open you slacked jawed inbred mouth and make your
>> self look liek the complete assclown that you are.
>
> I see that you couldn't refute my point about so-called "peace protesters"
> being violent. Apparently that would involve rethinking all your cherished
> left-wing beliefs, a job that you are neither intellectually or
> emotionally
> equipped to handle. :O|

God forbid anyone make Bushies take responsibility. You have to hear their
nutso rants.

Stan De SD
2006-07-30 18:48:32 EST

"ęGOP is DEAD" <throwshit@bush.net> wrote in message

> "Stan de SD" <standesd_DIGA_NO_A_SPAM@covad.net> wrote in message
> >
> > "ęGOP is DEAD" <throwshit@bush.net> wrote in message

> > peace -
> >>
> >> Check in to a nuthouse. Proof republicans are nuts = Stainman.
> >
> > Funny how you can never refute my arguments, Travis. Is that why you
keep
> > changing your handles? Or is it to avoid getting killfiled for the
> > 40-somethingth time?
>
> There are so many parallels of the late 60s that it is hard to see a
> difference:
>
> (1) We have a president nobody likes

You mean LBJ?

> (2) We are involved in a war that nobody understands

Try not to take your own admitted inability to grasp world events and
project it on others, OK?

> (4) Energy and interest rate increases are beyond control

And how are those the fault of Bush?

> (6) The best stocks to buy today were also the best stocks to buy when
Nixon
> was president

Really?

Jafo
2006-07-30 19:51:51 EST
As viewed from alt.california, ©GOP is DEAD wrote:

>The best stocks to buy today were also the best stocks
>to buy when Nixon was president

Google? Yahoo?

--
Jafo

Jafo
2006-07-30 19:53:26 EST
As viewed from alt.california, the PacBell Poster squealed
evasively:

>>I see that you couldn't refute my point about so-called
>>"peace protesters" being violent. Apparently that would
>>involve rethinking all your cherished left-wing beliefs,
>>a job that you are neither intellectually or emotionally
>>equipped to handle. :O|

>God forbid anyone make Bushies take responsibility. You
>have to hear their nutso rants.

Well, you certainly proved his point.

--
Jafo