Activism Discussion: 9/11 HARD PROOF PHOTO: Demolition Explosives Collapsing One Of The Towers

9/11 HARD PROOF PHOTO: Demolition Explosives Collapsing One Of The Towers

Freedom Fighter
2006-08-08 17:23:27 EST
9/11 HARD PROOF PHOTO: Demolition Explosives Collapsing One Of the Towers

The mass of molten iron falling from the tower immediately before its
collpase can be nothing other than the product of a THERMITE reaction.

http://z3.invisionfree.com/911debate/index.php?showtopic=85

MORE EVIDENCE OF THERMITE EXPLOSIVE DEMOLITION - there were several thousand
pounds of still red-hot molten iron found under the three collapsed WTC
buildings six weeks after the cleanup began.

When metal is heated to over 3500 degrees F in a matter of seconds, and a
piece falls away, it is effectively cut as with an oxy-acetylene torch. This
is how thermite is used to cut through steel from a safe distance.
Demolition crews use it in conjunction with C-4 "kicker" charges. Initiate
the thermite by remote control, wait 12 seconds or so, then detonate the C-4
to "kick" the column or post or whatever away from its base.

History can be rewritten, but the laws of physics cannot. Jet fuel can only
reach about 1100 degrees F, nowhere near the temperature required to create
a pool of molten iron slag. That only happens at thermite reaction
temperatures. Thermite is a simple substance, containing only aluminum and
iron oxide. When the reaction/explosion takes place, the iron oxide and
aluminum become aluminum oxide and white-hot molten iron at a temperature of
about 4500 F. Thermite requires at least 1400 degrees F to start its
exothermic reaction, so you cannot ignite thermite by crashing an airplane
into a building. And even if that were possible, how did the thermite get
there in the first place?

WHY? Do a Google search on the "Project For a New American Century," and the
"New Pearl Harbor."

Danny Boy®
2006-08-08 18:55:52 EST

"Freedom Fighter" <liberty@once.net> wrote in message
> 9/11 HARD PROOF PHOTO: Demolition Explosives Collapsing One Of the Towers

You people are fucking whackos!

David Fabian
2006-08-08 19:08:09 EST
"Danny Boy®" <irishup@nospam.net> wrote in message news:YD8Cg.703$gB.461@trndny07...

> "Freedom Fighter" <liberty@once.net> wrote in message news:jh7Cg.228084$mF2.123444@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
>> 9/11 HARD PROOF PHOTO: Demolition Explosives Collapsing One Of the Towers
>
> You people are fucking whackos!

Another mindless barking dog heard from...

A*@justicespammail.com
2006-08-08 19:27:33 EST
On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 23:08:09 GMT, "David Fabian"
<*n@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>"Danny Boy®" <irishup@nospam.net> wrote in message news:YD8Cg.703$gB.461@trndny07...
>>
>> "Freedom Fighter" <liberty@once.net> wrote in message news:jh7Cg.228084$mF2.123444@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
>>> 9/11 HARD PROOF PHOTO: Demolition Explosives Collapsing One Of the Towers
>>
>> You people are fucking whackos!
>
>Another mindless barking dog heard from...

Pot, Kettle, Black.

Animal
2006-08-08 21:10:00 EST

"Freedom Fighter" aka fighting for freedom from the truth
<*y@once.net> wrote in message
> 9/11 HARD PROOF PHOTO: Demolition Explosives Collapsing One Of the Towers
>
> The mass of molten iron falling from the tower immediately before its
> collpase can be nothing other than the product of a THERMITE reaction.

Too bad you have no proof that it was iron.

> http://z3.invisionfree.com/911debate/index.php?showtopic=85
>
> MORE EVIDENCE OF THERMITE EXPLOSIVE DEMOLITION - there were several
> thousand pounds of still red-hot molten iron found under the three
> collapsed WTC buildings six weeks after the cleanup began.

LMAO.......no evidence that there was thermite......only kook wishful
thinking

> When metal is heated to over 3500 degrees F in a matter of seconds, and a
> piece falls away, it is effectively cut as with an oxy-acetylene torch.
> This is how thermite is used to cut through steel from a safe distance.
> Demolition crews use it in conjunction with C-4 "kicker" charges.

ONly in kookville.

>Initiate the thermite by remote control, wait 12 seconds or so, then
>detonate the C-4 to "kick" the column or post or whatever away from its
>base.
>
> History can be rewritten, but the laws of physics cannot. Jet fuel can
> only reach about 1100 degrees F, nowhere near the temperature required to
> create a pool of molten iron slag.

But far in excess of what was needed to weaken the steel and cause the
collapse

>That only happens at thermite reaction temperatures.

In kookville

>Thermite is a simple substance, containing only aluminum and iron oxide.
>When the reaction/explosion takes place, the iron oxide and aluminum become
>aluminum oxide and white-hot molten iron at a temperature of about 4500 F.
>Thermite requires at least 1400 degrees F to start its exothermic reaction,
>so you cannot ignite thermite by crashing an airplane into a building. And
>even if that were possible, how did the thermite get there in the first
>place?
>
> WHY? Do a Google search on the "Project For a New American Century," and
> the "New Pearl Harbor."

BDK
2006-08-08 21:47:15 EST
In article <jh7Cg.228084$mF2.123444@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
l*y@once.net says...
> 9/11 HARD PROOF PHOTO: Demolition Explosives Collapsing One Of the Towers
>
> The mass of molten iron falling from the tower immediately before its
> collpase can be nothing other than the product of a THERMITE reaction.
>
> http://z3.invisionfree.com/911debate/index.php?showtopic=85
>
> MORE EVIDENCE OF THERMITE EXPLOSIVE DEMOLITION - there were several thousand
> pounds of still red-hot molten iron found under the three collapsed WTC
> buildings six weeks after the cleanup began.
>
> When metal is heated to over 3500 degrees F in a matter of seconds, and a
> piece falls away, it is effectively cut as with an oxy-acetylene torch. This
> is how thermite is used to cut through steel from a safe distance.
> Demolition crews use it in conjunction with C-4 "kicker" charges. Initiate
> the thermite by remote control, wait 12 seconds or so, then detonate the C-4
> to "kick" the column or post or whatever away from its base.
>
> History can be rewritten, but the laws of physics cannot. Jet fuel can only
> reach about 1100 degrees F, nowhere near the temperature required to create
> a pool of molten iron slag. That only happens at thermite reaction
> temperatures. Thermite is a simple substance, containing only aluminum and
> iron oxide. When the reaction/explosion takes place, the iron oxide and
> aluminum become aluminum oxide and white-hot molten iron at a temperature of
> about 4500 F. Thermite requires at least 1400 degrees F to start its
> exothermic reaction, so you cannot ignite thermite by crashing an airplane
> into a building. And even if that were possible, how did the thermite get
> there in the first place?
>
> WHY? Do a Google search on the "Project For a New American Century," and the
> "New Pearl Harbor."

LOL, madness! FF, I see you're still running around loose.

Shame on the local mental health facilities, they forgot to lock the
door, I guess.

BDK

UprightCitizen
2006-08-08 23:09:00 EST

"animal" <nospamforme@nothere.com> wrote in message
> LMAO.......no evidence that there was thermite......only kook wishful
> thinking

What about this video showing a Thermite reaction coming out of the WTC
seconds before it collaspes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExrVgioIXvk

??????????????????????????????????????????

BDK
2006-08-08 23:36:14 EST
In article <glcCg.4449$o27.481@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com>,
j*l@oadlewoqocldaq.com says...

> "animal" <nospamforme@nothere.com> wrote in message
> > LMAO.......no evidence that there was thermite......only kook wishful
> > thinking
> >

> What about this video showing a Thermite reaction coming out of the WTC
> seconds before it collaspes?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExrVgioIXvk
>
> ??????????????????????????????????????????

It shows sparks.....doesn't prove anything. You're forgetting the huge
amount of thermite that would be needed to bring down one tower, let
alone two of them...

Wishful kookthink..probably.

BDK

E*@hotmail.com
2006-08-08 23:42:31 EST

Freedom Fighter wrote:
> 9/11 HARD PROOF PHOTO: Demolition Explosives Collapsing One Of the Towers
>
> The mass of molten iron falling from the tower immediately before its
> collpase can be nothing other than the product of a THERMITE reaction.
>
> http://z3.invisionfree.com/911debate/index.php?showtopic=85
>
> MORE EVIDENCE OF THERMITE EXPLOSIVE DEMOLITION - there were several thousand
> pounds of still red-hot molten iron found under the three collapsed WTC
> buildings six weeks after the cleanup began.

How do you know it was molten iron? I should think the body of the
airplane would have melted before anything else and THAT's what you
might be seeing.

David Morgan \MAMS\
2006-08-09 00:48:49 EST

<*s@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1155094951.203407.49540@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

> Freedom Fighter wrote:
> > 9/11 HARD PROOF PHOTO: Demolition Explosives Collapsing One Of the Towers
> >
> > The mass of molten iron falling from the tower immediately before its
> > collpase can be nothing other than the product of a THERMITE reaction.
> >
> > http://z3.invisionfree.com/911debate/index.php?showtopic=85
> >
> > MORE EVIDENCE OF THERMITE EXPLOSIVE DEMOLITION - there were several thousand
> > pounds of still red-hot molten iron found under the three collapsed WTC
> > buildings six weeks after the cleanup began.

> How do you know it was molten iron? I should think the body of the
> airplane would have melted before anything else and THAT's what you
> might be seeing.

Very funny. New around here ?

According to reports, the temperature had to exceed 2600 degrees, even
though there were people standing in the gaping holes awaiting rescue.
Anything that might have been left of the aircraft themselves (excepting
a few virtually indestructable pieces), would have been torn to tiny shreds
as the collapse took place. It was not the result of some molten aluminum.