Activism Discussion: Who Is "The Pervert" And Why Does Hc23hd Rant About Him So Much?

Who Is "The Pervert" And Why Does Hc23hd Rant About Him So Much?

Tim Howard
2006-08-09 03:08:21 EST
Does anyone know what started this?

AL BONDIGA
2006-08-09 03:16:59 EST

"Tim Howard" <tim.howard@cox.net> wrote in message
> Does anyone know what started this?

Opposites.

Grinder
2006-08-09 11:22:48 EST

"Tim Howard" <tim.howard@cox.net> wrote in message
> Does anyone know what started this?

I guess anybody who prefers to be known as "The Pervert" can expect a
reaction.

Hc23hc
2006-08-09 12:12:27 EST

Tim Howard wrote:
> Does anyone know what started this?

Interesting question, Tim. Maybe it was when....

The Pervert [war criminal] wrote:
:
: I was in the Air Force (1969-1973) and was a Sergeant
: in Strategic Air Command with the B-52 Arc Light missions
: launching out of Guam in 1972. The details of my tour are
: irrelevant.
:
: One of the many differences between you and me is that I
: can give straight answers without the silly crap.
:
: I have no idea how many people died as the result of our
: carrying out our duty, nor do I know their names or their ages.
:
: I was merely combat intelligence and aircrew, USAF SAC.
:
: And what am I supposed to count from 50,000 feet? You
: don't need to tell me that we killed people. Such things
: happen in a war, didn't you know?
:
: I sure as hell wouldn't have wanted to be on the receiving end.
: We wrecked many an afternoon (morning, evening) for a whole
: bunch of people.

"If killing hundreds of thousands of innocent peasants by dropping
million of tons of bombs on undefended civilian targets is not a war
crime, then there are no war crimes."

Or maybe it had something to do with

The Pervert writing:
The Pervert wrote:
> It is obviously not any ignorance I display.
> And you must, then, catagorize me as hysterical since I, too, believe that
> manistream media is tilted to the left. (Can you say CBS?)

October 27 2000
> If the election were not so close, I might vote Libertarian. But I will
> vote for Mr. Bush instead.

October 31 2000
> Be a proud leftist. Knock yourself out.
> I'm voting for Bush.

December 14 2000
> The deluded few who do *not* recognize Mr. Bush as the President
> will, in fact, be the ones looking foolish.

August 30 2000
> I would like to properly wine and dine your wife or girlfriend and then fuck
> her. Maybe you could watch.

January 09 2001
> Mr. Bush has been elected President of the United States. I will fully
> and faithfully support him as my President.
> God Bless America.

June 2003
> My spankings for ladies 20's through late 40's *would* be sexual in nature.
> I also like to wine and dine attractive married women, with or without the
> spouse's knowlege and consent (although with approval is preferreed).

April 07 2003
> They had better find [WMD], and I think they will. Otherwise, the
> Anti-American types both here and abroad would have a field day bashing both
> the US and the President.
> In the aftermath, I will delighted to see the UN and the French shut out of
> the more important aspects of rebuilding the country.

September 24 2005
> Contrary to dishonest and fairly stupid people like
> yourself, I have not been a Bush supporter

October 30 2005:

Later The Pervert wrote:
> Now, "everybody knows" you're a lying asshole

[for quoting his own words back to him]

But then again, it might have been caused by

The Pervert writing:
| My guess is that Director Tenet did the very best job possible for
BOTH
| Administrations because I firmly believe he is a proud, loyal, and
dedicated
| American before being a biased party functionary.

Or

Getting to know The Pervert's taste in women, a crash course :

The Pervert wrote:
> [...]
> > those two in return. I do not want to be a live-in maid, but I will do my
> > share of the housework and cook. Basically, I want a place to call home
> > and someone to share it with.
> Been divorced 14 years. I have someone come in every week to clean my
> place so you certainly would not be a maid, and I used to cook better
> than my wife. :) And I was a drug counselor before you were even
> born! I don't do them at all... even most that may be prescribed by a
> doctor.
> > I have never had a relationship with anyone before, so I'm pretty new at
> > this. I am very shy, but I do seek a companion that I can fulfill
> > entirely. I don't have much money, but I would be willing to contribute
> > to travel expenses. I want to work, continue my education, or both, but
> > my first consideration is always your needs.
> Working is a good thing. I tend to be a workaholic, but I also work
> from my home... which is on the beach. I, too, am continuing my own
> education and for you to do so would be an outstanding idea. And
> tuition is incredibly reasonable for California residents at some of the
> state colleges. Re working: that's another good idea. And since I am
> in legitimate need of a secretary/assistant.... or get any other kind
> of job that you'd prefer.
> > E-mail me if you think this situation would be feasible within the
> > next year. Please enclose the following information: age, marital status,
> > physical description, job, location, what you are looking for/what your
> > situation is, what you expect me to do for you: emotionally, physically,
> > sexually; how you would take my virginity (time, place, etc.), would I be
> > able to work, the ideal situation.
> As outlined, I am mid-forties. 5'11", a bit over 200# but I've been
> losing weight and will continue to do so (No, I'm not grossly fat, don't
> worry. Think football) Blue eyes and lt brown hair, relatively un-ugly
> I guess, and I am a professional actor and have wriiten my first
> screenplay which we are now pitching to producers.
> I am sexually eclectic having done many varied things. I can be a kind
> and guiding Master who will guide you to fulfill your sexuality in ways
> you may have not yet considered. Re sex: you will NOT do anything you
> choose to not do. If it gives you pleasure to do things which please
> me, that's fine. What I would like to do is mold you to be the very
> best, most acomplished person (sexually, and non-sexually) that you can
> be in your own right. To be your own person who CHOOSES to serve
> another, whether it is me or somebody else.
> Does it give you satisfaction to satisfy me sexually? Fine. Does it
> give you pleasure for me to show you off, and perhaps offer you to
> others? Wonderful. Do you find it exciting to show others how you
> serve me? Great. Do you NOT like a particular activity after having
> given it due consideration? Perfect. I would expect and require you to
> make such feelings and considerations known

Starting to get the picture, Tim ?

Think football-shaped war criminal on his way to jail. You got The
Pervert.

I'm on the opposing team.

http://americanblackout.gnn.tv/

.
.
.

DCI
2006-08-09 12:44:40 EST
On 9 Aug 2006 09:12:27 -0700, "hc23hc" <hc23hc1@mac.com> wrote:

>Tim Howard wrote:
>> Does anyone know what started this?
>
>Interesting question, Tim. Maybe it was when....

crap clipped

The Slick Ole Goose can't answer a simple question.

DCI

Hc23hc
2006-08-09 14:40:21 EST

DCIWuvWarCrime obfuscated:
> hc23hc wrote:
>

> >Tim Howard wrote:
> >> Does anyone know what started this?
> >
> >Interesting question, Tim. Maybe it was when....
> >
> crap clipped
>
> The Slick Ole Goose can't answer a simple question.

The only simple question I can't answer is why you're so fond of war
criminals like The Pervert's fat ass as to invest so much of yourself
in covering for them.

Can you answer that question, DCIWuv, or is all you can do "clip it"?

.
.
.

Tim Howard
2006-08-10 01:59:35 EST
hc23hc wrote:

About a million quotes, allegidly from The Pervert, sniped.

> Starting to get the picture, Tim ?

Yes I am. The fact that you have so much logged about this one person
shows an unhealthy obsession. You seem to be in need of some
"professional help", if you know what I mean. If you have read my posts
on these newsgroups, you then know I am not some right-winger. People
like you and Rolf give progressives and leftists a bad image.

Hc23hc
2006-08-10 02:38:48 EST

Tim Howard wrote:
> hc23hc wrote:
>
> About a million quotes, allegidly from The Pervert, sniped.

You're the one sniping, Tim. All quotes cited were from The Pervert.
You read them, of course... not.

But they speak for themselves, if you let them. If you were sincerely
interested in an answer to your arch little query, you would let them
speak for themselves. In them you'd hear the quavering voice of a
blubbering, obese troilist neocon war criminal who can't stand the
consequences of what he's written here, namely that of the pervert
known here as The Pervert.

And if The Pervert really wanted his disreputable past left
unilluminated, he'd be less loquacious in destructively criticizing
plenty of people who never did him the slightest bit of harm. Which is
what he does almost as assiduously as his daily toil in olden times
when he sortied out to mass murder, maim and war criminally incinerate
a few thousand unarmed Asian peasant women and children at a time, day
in day out, over some of the darkest years in American war-for-profit
history.

Even if you want to take his medicine for him... sorry (or rather,
"Jafo") Tim, but no dice. 'The' has to deal with his own problems
first, before slowly, ponderously rotating his massive carcass all the
better to address your unmanly bi-curious latent promiscuity.

Lack of manliness, evidently, is a trait shared by you and The
loathsome Pervert. And I hope you'll be very happy together.

> The fact that you have so much logged about this one person
> shows an unhealthy obsession. You seem to be in need of some
> "professional help", if you know what I mean. If you have read my posts
> on these newsgroups, you then know I am not some right-winger. People
> like you and Rolf give progressives and leftists a bad image.

Should the day come when it's more important to whine about the
prosecution of war crimes than face the hideous consequences of war
crimes and the odious war criminals like The Pervert who commit them,
then maybe we'll have another chat.

Should the day have already come when criticizing war crime, neocon
cellulite depravity including the pimping of teenage junkie runaways by
the fat motherfucker known here as The Pervert constitutes "giving
leftists a bad image" then, not I, but you are a hell of a lot closer
to The Pervert for comfort than anyone in his right mind should be.

Actually, since you're of analytical bent this evening, Tim, from your
posts I'd have to say you're a watery poofter who'll fit in nicely
somewhere between Stain de STD and Dirty Uncle Jafo under The Pervert's
extra-extra-wide camouflage canvas muu-muu and matching man-tits
brassiere.

The Pervert wrote:
> Does it give you satisfaction to satisfy me sexually? Fine. Does it
> give you pleasure for me to show you off, and perhaps offer you to
> others? Wonderful. Do you find it exciting to show others how you
> serve me? Great.

Happy trails, old poove. The Pervert willl see you now.

.
.
.

Tim Howard
2006-08-12 02:31:54 EST
hc23hc wrote:
> Tim Howard wrote:
>
>>hc23hc wrote:
>>
>>About a million quotes, allegidly from The Pervert, sniped.
>

> You're the one sniping, Tim. All quotes cited were from The Pervert.
> You read them, of course... not.

I did read most of them. I didn't say he did not say them, I meant that
I just never heard of this guy before, except from your rantings.

> Lack of manliness, evidently, is a trait shared by you and The
> loathsome Pervert. And I hope you'll be very happy together.

The problem with you is you should stick to talking about issues, not
stooping to such hateful personal attacks. You mention Stan--you are as
bad as him when it comes to personally attacking people. Like him you
obviously cannot debate issues very well. This is why you give the
causes you supposedly care about a bad name. You should stop posting
and leave it to people who can intelligently debate from the left side
of things.

More rantings by this nut snipped.

> Actually, since you're of analytical bent this evening, Tim,

I usually am when I am posting.

from your
> posts I'd have to say you're a watery poofter who'll fit in nicely
> somewhere between Stain de STD and Dirty Uncle Jafo under The Pervert's
> extra-extra-wide camouflage canvas muu-muu and matching man-tits
> brassiere.

Your vulger sexual obsessions show that you have a perverted side. But
on to more important matters--how do you draw the conclusion from my
posts that I am near SD and Jafo in political bent? Have you read my
posts accurately?

> The Pervert wrote:
>
>>Does it give you satisfaction to satisfy me sexually?
sniped--OK I get the idea.

Perhaps this guy is just putting on an act. Maybe "The Pervert" is just
an image he is putting on for the hell of it. How do I know you are not
putting on an image too? I hope you both are actually. I would hate to
think either one of you are really how you are that way IRL.

The Pervert
2006-08-12 07:31:22 EST

> hc23hc wrote:
> > Tim Howard wrote:
> >
> >>hc23hc wrote:
> >>
> >>About a million quotes, allegidly from The Pervert, sniped.
> >

> > You're the one sniping, Tim. All quotes cited were from The Pervert.
> > You read them, of course... not.
> >
> I did read most of them. I didn't say he did not say them, I meant that
> I just never heard of this guy before, except from your rantings.
>

> > Lack of manliness, evidently, is a trait shared by you and The
> > loathsome Pervert. And I hope you'll be very happy together.
> >

> The problem with you is you should stick to talking about issues, not
> stooping to such hateful personal attacks. You mention Stan--you are as
> bad as him when it comes to personally attacking people. Like him you
> obviously cannot debate issues very well. This is why you give the
> causes you supposedly care about a bad name. You should stop posting
> and leave it to people who can intelligently debate from the left side
> of things.
> >
> More rantings by this nut snipped.
> >
> > Actually, since you're of analytical bent this evening, Tim,
>
> I usually am when I am posting.
>
> from your
> > posts I'd have to say you're a watery poofter who'll fit in nicely
> > somewhere between Stain de STD and Dirty Uncle Jafo under The Pervert's
> > extra-extra-wide camouflage canvas muu-muu and matching man-tits
> > brassiere.
> >
> Your vulger sexual obsessions show that you have a perverted side. But
> on to more important matters--how do you draw the conclusion from my
> posts that I am near SD and Jafo in political bent? Have you read my
> posts accurately?
>
> > The Pervert wrote:
> >
> >>Does it give you satisfaction to satisfy me sexually?

I don't remember that one. Doesn't sound like my style. Then again, with
your known proclivity / compulsion for fabricating things, you could have
made it up and made up the header. I wouldn't put it past you, Slick.

> sniped--OK I get the idea.

I'm not so sure you do, Tim. Slick is known for long winded rants that make
no sense, and declaring as "proof" of her rants things that simply are not
so. I cite my so-called "confessions" (which, of course, are no such
things). In short. Slick is nuts. But I'm not a doctor and do not make
diagnoses. That should be left to her mental health professionals.
(Hopefully she has more than one.)

I killfiled her long ago so I don't see her garbage other than snipped
versions second hand.

> Perhaps this guy is just putting on an act. Maybe "The Pervert" is just
> an image he is putting on for the hell of it.

You mean I might dare to have a sense of humor? Watch yourself, Tim I'm
not so sure that notion will meet with Slick's approva!.