Activism Discussion: Rush Limbaugh Calling For Kidnapping And Beheading Of William Jefferson Clinton

Rush Limbaugh Calling For Kidnapping And Beheading Of William Jefferson Clinton

Williams
2006-09-01 14:51:25 EST
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_083106/content/docudrama_pitch.guest.html

The Kidnapping and Beheading of William Jefferson Clinton
August 31, 2006

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I'm working on the concept of a new docudrama. Working on the
concept here of a new movie, ladies and gentlemen. I have powerful
friends in Hollywood, and they're always looking for story ideas to
make movies and docudramas out of. Greetings, welcome back. Rush
Limbaugh, your host for life, not retiring 'til every American agrees
with me here on the one and only EIB Network, coming to you for the
final day this week from high atop the EIB Building in midtown
Manhattan. Telephone number if you want to be on the program,
800-282-2882, and the e-mail address is Rush@eibnet.com.

Here's the idea, ladies and gentlemen, I am going to pass on to my
powerful creative friends in Hollywood. The basic premise is that
former President Clinton gets kidnapped and beheaded, and the docudrama
will be an in-depth study of what happens in America and the free world
and the Moslem world. This will be a thought provoking critique of
contemporary society, not just in America, and its ramifications for
the war on terror. Former President Clinton kidnapped and beheaded, and
of course it will be a thought provoking critique of the ramifications
of this on Hillary Rodham Clinton.

So I'll be going out to Hollywood, let's see, when am I going out
there? Week after next. Just going up for the weekend. So I will work
on the concept here of Bill Clinton being kidnapped and beheaded, and
the thought provoking critique of contemporary society, not just in
America and the free world but in the Moslem world as well, and Canada.
We'll want to know the impact of the beheading of Bill Clinton. We'll
have panel discussions. Well, it's going to be a docudrama. The panel
discussions will come after the docudrama airs and we'll screen it at a
think tank in Washington.

<snip>

CHUCK MARTIN
2006-09-01 15:24:29 EST

"Williams" <c-williams3@lycos.com> wrote in message
> http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_083106/content/docudrama_pitch.guest.html
>
> The Kidnapping and Beheading of William Jefferson Clinton
> August 31, 2006
>
> BEGIN TRANSCRIPT
>
> RUSH: I'm working on the concept of a new docudrama. Working on the
> concept here of a new movie, ladies and gentlemen. I have powerful
> friends in Hollywood, and they're always looking for story ideas to
> make movies and docudramas out of. Greetings, welcome back. Rush
> Limbaugh, your host for life, not retiring 'til every American agrees
> with me here on the one and only EIB Network, coming to you for the
> final day this week from high atop the EIB Building in midtown
> Manhattan. Telephone number if you want to be on the program,
> 800-282-2882, and the e-mail address is Rush@eibnet.com.
>
> Here's the idea, ladies and gentlemen, I am going to pass on to my
> powerful creative friends in Hollywood. The basic premise is that
> former President Clinton gets kidnapped and beheaded, and the docudrama
> will be an in-depth study of what happens in America and the free world
> and the Moslem world. This will be a thought provoking critique of
> contemporary society, not just in America, and its ramifications for
> the war on terror. Former President Clinton kidnapped and beheaded, and
> of course it will be a thought provoking critique of the ramifications
> of this on Hillary Rodham Clinton.
>
> So I'll be going out to Hollywood, let's see, when am I going out
> there? Week after next. Just going up for the weekend. So I will work
> on the concept here of Bill Clinton being kidnapped and beheaded, and
> the thought provoking critique of contemporary society, not just in
> America and the free world but in the Moslem world as well, and Canada.
> We'll want to know the impact of the beheading of Bill Clinton. We'll
> have panel discussions. Well, it's going to be a docudrama. The panel
> discussions will come after the docudrama airs and we'll screen it at a
> think tank in Washington.
>
> <snip>

and the dirt bag republi cons likew hackhead hannity, acid ann coulter,
silly savage, lying laura ingrahm, butt plug o "lie" lly and a ton of other
angry seething raging republi con scum tewlling you that it's democrats with
the hate, not repukes. it's p[osts like this that make you laugh at the
pathetic lying filthy republi con scum in america

republi cons hate america

Muff
2006-09-01 16:04:15 EST
I heard that program and I thought Rush was referring to Clinton being
"Deheaded" like never getting any more lewinski type head jobs....clinton
would go completely off the deep end if he lost his head jobs.
Muff

> <snip>

Nutty_American
2006-09-01 16:45:42 EST
hey, maybe they can dehead him then send him to Alha for 72 blow jobs.
Clinton requires a filter.

Williams wrote:
> http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_083106/content/docudrama_pitch.guest.html
>
> The Kidnapping and Beheading of William Jefferson Clinton
> August 31, 2006
>
> BEGIN TRANSCRIPT
>
> RUSH: I'm working on the concept of a new docudrama. Working on the
> concept here of a new movie, ladies and gentlemen. I have powerful
> friends in Hollywood, and they're always looking for story ideas to
> make movies and docudramas out of. Greetings, welcome back. Rush
> Limbaugh, your host for life, not retiring 'til every American agrees
> with me here on the one and only EIB Network, coming to you for the
> final day this week from high atop the EIB Building in midtown
> Manhattan. Telephone number if you want to be on the program,
> 800-282-2882, and the e-mail address is Rush@eibnet.com.
>
> Here's the idea, ladies and gentlemen, I am going to pass on to my
> powerful creative friends in Hollywood. The basic premise is that
> former President Clinton gets kidnapped and beheaded, and the docudrama
> will be an in-depth study of what happens in America and the free world
> and the Moslem world. This will be a thought provoking critique of
> contemporary society, not just in America, and its ramifications for
> the war on terror. Former President Clinton kidnapped and beheaded, and
> of course it will be a thought provoking critique of the ramifications
> of this on Hillary Rodham Clinton.
>
> So I'll be going out to Hollywood, let's see, when am I going out
> there? Week after next. Just going up for the weekend. So I will work
> on the concept here of Bill Clinton being kidnapped and beheaded, and
> the thought provoking critique of contemporary society, not just in
> America and the free world but in the Moslem world as well, and Canada.
> We'll want to know the impact of the beheading of Bill Clinton. We'll
> have panel discussions. Well, it's going to be a docudrama. The panel
> discussions will come after the docudrama airs and we'll screen it at a
> think tank in Washington.
>
> <snip>

Nutty_American
2006-09-01 16:47:02 EST
Chuck is a homesexual bigot. Go suck.

CHUCK MARTIN wrote:
> "Williams" <c-williams3@lycos.com> wrote in message
> > http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_083106/content/docudrama_pitch.guest.html
> >
> > The Kidnapping and Beheading of William Jefferson Clinton
> > August 31, 2006
> >
> > BEGIN TRANSCRIPT
> >
> > RUSH: I'm working on the concept of a new docudrama. Working on the
> > concept here of a new movie, ladies and gentlemen. I have powerful
> > friends in Hollywood, and they're always looking for story ideas to
> > make movies and docudramas out of. Greetings, welcome back. Rush
> > Limbaugh, your host for life, not retiring 'til every American agrees
> > with me here on the one and only EIB Network, coming to you for the
> > final day this week from high atop the EIB Building in midtown
> > Manhattan. Telephone number if you want to be on the program,
> > 800-282-2882, and the e-mail address is Rush@eibnet.com.
> >
> > Here's the idea, ladies and gentlemen, I am going to pass on to my
> > powerful creative friends in Hollywood. The basic premise is that
> > former President Clinton gets kidnapped and beheaded, and the docudrama
> > will be an in-depth study of what happens in America and the free world
> > and the Moslem world. This will be a thought provoking critique of
> > contemporary society, not just in America, and its ramifications for
> > the war on terror. Former President Clinton kidnapped and beheaded, and
> > of course it will be a thought provoking critique of the ramifications
> > of this on Hillary Rodham Clinton.
> >
> > So I'll be going out to Hollywood, let's see, when am I going out
> > there? Week after next. Just going up for the weekend. So I will work
> > on the concept here of Bill Clinton being kidnapped and beheaded, and
> > the thought provoking critique of contemporary society, not just in
> > America and the free world but in the Moslem world as well, and Canada.
> > We'll want to know the impact of the beheading of Bill Clinton. We'll
> > have panel discussions. Well, it's going to be a docudrama. The panel
> > discussions will come after the docudrama airs and we'll screen it at a
> > think tank in Washington.
> >
> > <snip>
> >

> and the dirt bag republi cons likew hackhead hannity, acid ann coulter,
> silly savage, lying laura ingrahm, butt plug o "lie" lly and a ton of other
> angry seething raging republi con scum tewlling you that it's democrats with
> the hate, not repukes. it's p[osts like this that make you laugh at the
> pathetic lying filthy republi con scum in america
>
> republi cons hate america

Dave Thompson
2006-09-01 19:05:57 EST

"Muff" <fmillen(nospam)1@rapidsys.com> wrote in message
>I heard that program and I thought Rush was referring to Clinton being
> "Deheaded" like never getting any more lewinski type head jobs....clinton
> would go completely off the deep end if he lost his head jobs.
> Muff

It was in response to the movie that Lie-brools are currently having wet
dreams about. The current President Bush is assassinated, Cheny takes over
and bombs Syria. (Not a bad idea.) The Director of the film used CG
(Computer Generated) imaging to put Bush's head on an actor's body.

Rush was speculating what the Libs would do if a similar film about Clinton
were to be produced.

Bada Bing. Bada Boom.

--
Dave
(The Other)

Florida
2006-09-01 21:01:28 EST

Muff (nospam) wrote:
> I heard that program and I thought Rush was referring to Clinton being
> "Deheaded" like never getting any more lewinski type head jobs....clinton
> would go completely off the deep end if he lost his head jobs.
> Muff

You're the expert.