Activism Discussion: I Used To Consider Myself A Liberal...

I Used To Consider Myself A Liberal...

J*@yahoo.com
2006-09-12 11:31:26 EST
The Path to 9/11

I used to consider myself a liberal...

I was one of those people who blamed President Bush for all the wrongs
inflicted on our society...

That was true, until I saw part one of "The Path to 9/11" last night on
ABC...

Now I know that everything that is evil in this world was started by
William Jefferson Clinton...

What a fool I was!

As of this moment, I am dedicating my will and freedom to His Holiness
George W. Bush and the Honorable Dick Cheney...

I am now thankful to The Lord God for giving us these noble warriors
who will sacrifice all they have in the name of freedom and liberty!

All I can do at this moment is to beg forgiveness for my liberal sins,
but if it is deemed that I be put in a conservative re-education camp,
then so be it...

I also want to ask my liberal bretheren to atone before it's too late...

Larry Hewitt
2006-09-12 14:24:04 EST
Rightard shill in sheeps clothing.

Larry
<*l@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> The Path to 9/11
>
> I used to consider myself a liberal...
>
> I was one of those people who blamed President Bush for all the wrongs
> inflicted on our society...
>
> That was true, until I saw part one of "The Path to 9/11" last night on
> ABC...
>
> Now I know that everything that is evil in this world was started by
> William Jefferson Clinton...
>
> What a fool I was!
>
> As of this moment, I am dedicating my will and freedom to His Holiness
> George W. Bush and the Honorable Dick Cheney...
>
> I am now thankful to The Lord God for giving us these noble warriors
> who will sacrifice all they have in the name of freedom and liberty!
>
> All I can do at this moment is to beg forgiveness for my liberal sins,
> but if it is deemed that I be put in a conservative re-education camp,
> then so be it...
>
> I also want to ask my liberal bretheren to atone before it's too late...

Ouroboros Rex
2006-09-12 14:25:55 EST

"Larry Hewitt" <larryhewi@comporium.net> wrote in message
> Rightard shill in sheeps clothing.

I just assumed it was satire. lol

> Larry
> <joetheliberal@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> The Path to 9/11
>>
>> I used to consider myself a liberal...
>>
>> I was one of those people who blamed President Bush for all the wrongs
>> inflicted on our society...
>>
>> That was true, until I saw part one of "The Path to 9/11" last night on
>> ABC...
>>
>> Now I know that everything that is evil in this world was started by
>> William Jefferson Clinton...

Record Hunter
2006-09-12 15:27:57 EST
Dumbass in smartass clothing.

Larry Hewitt wrote:
> Rightard shill in sheeps clothing.

> Larry
> <joetheliberal@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > The Path to 9/11
> >
> > I used to consider myself a liberal...
> >
> > I was one of those people who blamed President Bush for all the wrongs
> > inflicted on our society...
> >
> > That was true, until I saw part one of "The Path to 9/11" last night on
> > ABC...
> >
> > Now I know that everything that is evil in this world was started by
> > William Jefferson Clinton...
> >
> > What a fool I was!
> >
> > As of this moment, I am dedicating my will and freedom to His Holiness
> > George W. Bush and the Honorable Dick Cheney...
> >
> > I am now thankful to The Lord God for giving us these noble warriors
> > who will sacrifice all they have in the name of freedom and liberty!
> >
> > All I can do at this moment is to beg forgiveness for my liberal sins,
> > but if it is deemed that I be put in a conservative re-education camp,
> > then so be it...
> >
> > I also want to ask my liberal bretheren to atone before it's too late...

Ouroboros Rex
2006-09-12 15:57:33 EST

"record hunter" <record.hunter@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Dumbass in smartass clothing.

Whichever. lol

> Larry Hewitt wrote:
>> Rightard shill in sheeps clothing.

>> Larry
>> <joetheliberal@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> > The Path to 9/11
>> >
>> > I used to consider myself a liberal...
>> >
>> > I was one of those people who blamed President Bush for all the wrongs
>> > inflicted on our society...
>> >
>> > That was true, until I saw part one of "The Path to 9/11" last night on
>> > ABC...
>> >
>> > Now I know that everything that is evil in this world was started by
>> > William Jefferson Clinton...
>> >
>> > What a fool I was!
>> >
>> > As of this moment, I am dedicating my will and freedom to His Holiness
>> > George W. Bush and the Honorable Dick Cheney...
>> >
>> > I am now thankful to The Lord God for giving us these noble warriors
>> > who will sacrifice all they have in the name of freedom and liberty!
>> >
>> > All I can do at this moment is to beg forgiveness for my liberal sins,
>> > but if it is deemed that I be put in a conservative re-education camp,
>> > then so be it...
>> >
>> > I also want to ask my liberal bretheren to atone before it's too
>> > late...

JUNE
2006-09-13 17:50:37 EST

j*l@yahoo.com wrote:
> The Path to 9/11
>
> I used to consider myself a liberal...
>
> I was one of those people who blamed President Bush for all the wrongs
> inflicted on our society...
>
> That was true, until I saw part one of "The Path to 9/11" last night on
> ABC...
>
> Now I know that everything that is evil in this world was started by
> William Jefferson Clinton...
>
> What a fool I was!
>
> As of this moment, I am dedicating my will and freedom to His Holiness
> George W. Bush and the Honorable Dick Cheney...
>
> I am now thankful to The Lord God for giving us these noble warriors
> who will sacrifice all they have in the name of freedom and liberty!
>
> All I can do at this moment is to beg forgiveness for my liberal sins,
> but if it is deemed that I be put in a conservative re-education camp,
> then so be it...
>
> I also want to ask my liberal bretheren to atone before it's too late...

JUNE
2006-09-13 17:50:44 EST

j*l@yahoo.com wrote:
> The Path to 9/11
>
> I used to consider myself a liberal...
>
> I was one of those people who blamed President Bush for all the wrongs
> inflicted on our society...
>
> That was true, until I saw part one of "The Path to 9/11" last night on
> ABC...
>
> Now I know that everything that is evil in this world was started by
> William Jefferson Clinton...
>
> What a fool I was!
>
> As of this moment, I am dedicating my will and freedom to His Holiness
> George W. Bush and the Honorable Dick Cheney...
>
> I am now thankful to The Lord God for giving us these noble warriors
> who will sacrifice all they have in the name of freedom and liberty!
>
> All I can do at this moment is to beg forgiveness for my liberal sins,
> but if it is deemed that I be put in a conservative re-education camp,
> then so be it...
>
> I also want to ask my liberal bretheren to atone before it's too late...

JUNE
2006-09-13 17:54:46 EST

j*l@yahoo.com wrote:
> The Path to 9/11
>
> I used to consider myself a liberal...
>
> I was one of those people who blamed President Bush for all the wrongs
> inflicted on our society...
>
> That was true, until I saw part one of "The Path to 9/11" last night on
> ABC...
>
> Now I know that everything that is evil in this world was started by
> William Jefferson Clinton...
>
> What a fool I was!
>
> As of this moment, I am dedicating my will and freedom to His Holiness
> George W. Bush and the Honorable Dick Cheney...
>
> I am now thankful to The Lord God for giving us these noble warriors
> who will sacrifice all they have in the name of freedom and liberty!
>
> All I can do at this moment is to beg forgiveness for my liberal sins,
> but if it is deemed that I be put in a conservative re-education camp,
> then so be it...
>
> I also want to ask my liberal bretheren to atone before it's too late...

JUNE
2006-09-13 17:54:55 EST

j*l@yahoo.com wrote:
> The Path to 9/11
>
> I used to consider myself a liberal...
>
> I was one of those people who blamed President Bush for all the wrongs
> inflicted on our society...
>
> That was true, until I saw part one of "The Path to 9/11" last night on
> ABC...
>
> Now I know that everything that is evil in this world was started by
> William Jefferson Clinton...
>
> What a fool I was!
>
> As of this moment, I am dedicating my will and freedom to His Holiness
> George W. Bush and the Honorable Dick Cheney...
>
> I am now thankful to The Lord God for giving us these noble warriors
> who will sacrifice all they have in the name of freedom and liberty!
>
> All I can do at this moment is to beg forgiveness for my liberal sins,
> but if it is deemed that I be put in a conservative re-education camp,
> then so be it...
>
> I also want to ask my liberal bretheren to atone before it's too late...

O*@aol.com
2006-09-13 18:50:47 EST

j*l@yahoo.com wrote:
> The Path to 9/11
>
> I used to consider myself a liberal...
>
> I was one of those people who blamed President Bush for all the wrongs
> inflicted on our society...
>
> That was true, until I saw part one of "The Path to 9/11" last night on
> ABC...
>
> Now I know that everything that is evil in this world was started by
> William Jefferson Clinton...

No, just that your hero Clinton (along with Bush) bears some
responsibility for the 9/11 attacks, despite your worst nightmares. Try
not to cry :)