Activism Discussion: Government Assassination Squads? In America?

Government Assassination Squads? In America?

Allen L. Barker
2006-09-14 01:14:31 EST

[The article below is by Tom Maertens, who was Director for
Nonproliferation at the NSC from 2000 to 2001, and Deputy Coordinator
for Counterterrorism at the State Department from 2001 to 2002. In
the latter position he helped develop the response to the 9/11
attacks; see the biography appended to the article below.

In the article Maertens is highly critical of the response to the
attacks, particularly with regard to civil liberties. He compares the
FBI's use of National Security Letters to secret police tactics. He
also openly discusses the possible use of government assassination
squads in America -- as suggested by a Justice Department official.

The full article is below, and it is well worth reading. I do want to
make one point, though, regarding government assassination squads. In
South and Central America these were (and still are) known as death
squads. The US has a long history of turning a blind eye to such
activities, as well as a history of planning, organizing, and funding
such actions covertly. The current Intelligence Czar, for example, is
known for claiming not to have known that such activities were
occurring in Honduras while he was the ambassador there.

Eternal vigilance demands that we take even the *possibility* of such
activities here seriously. But, what would North American death
squads look like? While we need to be vigilant about South and
Central American style death squads here, the North American death
squads would look different -- at least at first. North American
death squads would operate deniably, in secret (and government secrecy
has truly gotten out of control in the US these days). North American
death squads would look like modern, high-tech versions of COINTELPRO,
MKULTRA, and MHCHAOS.

There is some truly amazing technology available today. While it can
be used in positive ways, it can also be used to impose an
unprecedented, total police state (as Sen. Frank Church warned us, way
back in the 70s). The so-called nonlethal weapons are one such
technology that can be turned into a technology of political control.
Just as with MKULTRA, this technology has already been tested on
nonconsensual citizens and applied extrajudicially. The government
has not admitted this, but then again, they told us that the NSA would
never, ever spy on Americans... It is true. There are credible
citizens all across the US (and in other nations too) who describe
harassment which is *exactly* how such covert programs of harassment
and experimentation would appear with modern technology.

In South and Central America the death squads dispose of bodies by
throwing them out of airplanes into the ocean, or leaving them lying
around on the streets. That will not do in North America, since it
would raise questions. In North America the psychiatric system is
used to dispose of the bodies. Even though the victims of modern,
covert, high-tech assault are usually not physically killed (unless
they are driven to suicide), by any objective measure their lives are
completely destroyed. This has a disrupting and discrediting effect,
as well as sending a warning to others (just as if dead bodies were
left by the roadside). It also allows for denials, deniability, and
impunity under which these human rights abuses can continue for
decades.]

Has Our Aim Been True?
So much has gone wrong since jets hit the Twin Towers.
by Tom Maertens
Published on Monday, September 11, 2006
Minneapolis Star Tribune (Minnesota)

Five years after 9/11, it's clear that the Bush administration's
costly War on Terror has failed on two counts. It has undermined our
civil liberties and made the world more dangerous. The direct cost of
the war in Iraq, according to Joseph Stiglitz, a Nobel economist, has
already exceeded $1 trillion, including long-term veterans' care and
similar costs. Along with the war has come enormous destruction and
loss of life, and major damage to our international standing. And
there are more terrorists in the world than ever before, a fact the
administration plays up to curtail our freedoms. In the aftermath of
9/11, the administration succeeded in passing an extreme version of an
internal security law, called the USA Patriot Act. It permits secret
arrests, sneak and peek searches, and obtaining bank, credit, library
and Internet records, all without a warrant. The administration also
instituted wiretaps and intercepts on millions of Americans' e-mail
messages and phone calls without warrants, a program recently ruled
unconstitutional by a federal court.

In 2005, Bush quietly created the National Clandestine Service, which
authorizes the CIA to operate within the United States -- despite past
abuses such as Operation Chaos -- and reinstituted domestic spying by
the military through the Counter Intelligence Field Activity (CIFA),
in violation of the Posse Comitatus Act. He also created the National
Security Service, putting elements of the FBI under his direct
control, the closest we have had to a secret police agency in our
200-year history. The FBI now sends out 30,000 National Security
Letters per year, demanding personal information without benefit of a
warrant. It has imposed gag orders on every aspect of NSLs, making it
illegal to reveal that one has been received. How does this differ
from secret police tactics?

Documents obtained by the American Civil Liberties Union show that the
government conducted surveillance on as many as 150 peaceful protest
or social groups, including Greenpeace, Catholic Workers, and Quakers
in Florida.

The Bush administration has used the threat of terrorism to silence
peaceful protest at public events. It has happened all over the
country, including to two women in Cedar Rapids who were handcuffed,
led off to jail and strip-searched for "disrupting" a Bush
rally. Terrorists, perhaps? One was wearing a Kerry/Edwards button;
the other carried a small antiwar sign.

Perhaps no event demonstrates more clearly the dangerous
authoritarianism of the Bush crowd than the arrest of two American
citizens, Jose Padilla and Yasir Hamdi, who were held for 3½ years in
solitary confinement with no charges, no court appearance and no
lawyer. The Bush administration declared them "enemy combatants" --
Enemies of the State -- and threw them in prison indefinitely, just
like a Third World dictatorship.

Winston Churchill once said: "The power of the executive to cast a man
into prison without formulating any charge known to the law, and
particularly to deny him the judgment of his peers, is in the highest
degree odious, and the foundation of all totalitarian government
whether Nazi or Communist."

How far can the Bush administration go? Steven Bradbury of the Justice
Department recently suggested before a congressional committee that
the president might have the power to order the killing of terrorist
suspects inside the United States.

Government assassination squads? In America?

Things could get much worse. The Bush administration has bungled the
war on terror so badly there are no real prospects of "winning." Even
worse, the neoconservatives are pushing for a wider war in the Middle
East.

For more than a decade, they have advocated attacking Iraq, Iran,
Syria, Lebanon and even Saudi Arabia, using various smokescreens but,
overwhelmingly, to defend Israel. The principal reason they wanted to
invade Iraq was to eliminate any clandestine
weapons-of-mass-destruction program that could have threatened Israel.

The neocons' next target is Iran. The pretext is Iran's alleged
nuclear weapons program, for which there is no more evidence than
there was for Saddam Hussein's nukes. But Tehran, of course, backs
Israel's nemesis, Hezbollah.

You'd think the neocons would have learned something from the
disastrous invasion of Iraq, an occupation that has already lasted
longer than the U.S. fight against Germany in World War II. In the
single-minded world of the neocons, however, attacking Iran is an
"opportunity" to remake the Middle East. There is apparently no end of
such opportunities: They also encouraged Israel to attack Syria during
its incursion into Lebanon.

Everybody in government knows that the terrorists hate us because of
our blind support for Israel, not because they "hate our freedom." The
Bush administration has abandoned any pretense of even-handedness, the
honest broker role we used to have, and now blindly backs every action
Israel undertakes -- whether bombing a power plant in Gaza or
civilians in Lebanon -- no matter how damaging to our own interests.

The neocons are constantly pressing the government to ally the United
States with Israel against much of the Islamic world (and its oil) in
a "battle for civilization." Such a wider war would further inflame
the Middle East and provoke an even greater terrorist threat in
response, with higher costs than we can now imagine -- including
domestic costs.

James Madison once warned: "If Tyranny and Oppression come to this
land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." The Bush
administration has already exploited the war in Iraq and fears about
terrorism to stampede the American people into accepting an
astonishing curtailment of their freedoms and growing lawlessness by
the government. If the administration chooses to engage in the
neocons' endless, global War for Civilization, American democracy will
ultimately be one of the casualties.

Tom Maertens served as National Security Council director for
proliferation and homeland defense in the George W. Bush White House,
and as deputy coordinator for counterterrorism in the State Department
on 9/11.

http://www.tommaertens.com/biography/index.html

Tom Maertens
Biography

I spent most of the last 35 years traveling the globe as a
U.S. diplomat, a Peace Corps volunteer, and as a naval officer. My
final government position was as a senior official in the office of
counter terrorism in the U.S. State Department during and after the
attack of September 11, 2001. In that position, I helped organize the
U.S. response to that attack, which came to be known as the War on
Terrorism. In addition, I served as NSC Director for Nonproliferation
under Presidents Clinton and George W. Bush, dealing with weapons of
mass destruction. With this experience as background, I have written a
number of articles on terrorism and on the war in Iraq, which are
collected here. Included on this web site are other articles that I
consider interesting or valuable along with some book
recommendations. You may contact me with any comments you have by
using the link at the top of the page.

* Born in Minnesota and raised in Mankato, Minnesota

* Naval Officer aboard a guided missile cruiser from 1966 to 1969

* Peace Corps volunteer to Ethiopia where he taught English as a
second language and worked with the World Health Organization to
eliminate smallpox from 1971 to 1972

* Foreign Service assignment in Ethiopia as a political reporting
officer during the revolution

* Subsequently served in Bogota, Columbia, reporting on internal
politics, the insurgent groups and the drug connection

* Worked on Soviet affairs dealing with arms control negotiations,
economics, science and intelligence on different occasions

* Served as Deputy Principal Officer in Leningrad, USSR, from 1987 to
1989 where he reported on the independence movements in the Baltics
and the impending breakup of the Soviet Union

* Staff member of Senate Foreign Relations committee and staff member
and legislation author for Senator Bill Cohen

* Senior Political Advisor at the U.S. Embassy in Panama from 1990 to
1991; provided advice during December 1990 coup attempt to the
Panamanian president; Recommended that Washington bring in US troops,
which led to the collapse of the coup

* Senior Political-Military Advisor, US Arms Control Delegation,
Vienna, from 1991 to 1995 where he directed staff in conducting arms
control negotiations with Russia and other countries

* Deputy Director, Arms Transfer and Export Control Policy from
1995-1998 during which he developed and led international
nonproliferation seminars to 12 countries in Asia and Europe, also
coordinated transfers of high-technology goods (satellites, computers)

* Directed the Environment, Science and Technology section, Moscow
from 1998 to 2000 where he organized and coordinated embassy
preparations for Y2K. Had oversight responsibility for a $350 million
nuclear security program; was responsible for biological and chemical
weapons issues and visited several Russian bio facilities

* Director for Nonproliferation on the U.S. National Security Council
from 2000 to 2001 where he chaired White House review of U.S./Russian
Nonproliferation Programs, resulting in $2 billion reduction in costs,
coordinated U.S. efforts to safeguard nuclear weapons and materials,
and participated in policy formulation on biological weapons

* U.S. Department of State Deputy Coordinator for Counterterrorism
from 2001-2002 where he helped develop policy response to attacks of
September 11, including planning the War on Terrorism

Goodness
2007-01-10 12:27:56 EST
"Allen L. Barker" wrote:

> [...]
> harassment which is *exactly* how such covert programs of harassment
> and experimentation would appear with modern technology.
>
> In South and Central America the death squads dispose of bodies by
> throwing them out of airplanes into the ocean, or leaving them lying
> around on the streets. That will not do in North America, since it
> would raise questions. In North America the psychiatric system is
> used to dispose of the bodies. Even though the victims of modern,
> covert, high-tech assault are usually not physically killed (unless
> they are driven to suicide), by any objective measure their lives are
> completely destroyed. This has a disrupting and discrediting effect,
> as well as sending a warning to others (just as if dead bodies were
> left by the roadside). It also allows for denials, deniability, and
> impunity under which these human rights abuses can continue for

Moral Psychology counters any of this

Guidelines for Moral Psychology
http://fortresscastles.bravepages.com/law/moral-guide.html

1. The basic values and virtues to be explained within moral psychology
are respect, honesty, trust, compassion, love, dignity, kindness,
sympathy, forgiveness as well as other attributes that denote goodness and
love.

2. No illness, drugs or alcohol can make a person commit a crime or break
the law. To suggest otherwise is incorrect grammar. Having an illness or
disease can never cause a person to lose his or her morals, nor is it ever
an excuse for breaking the law. While an illness can make a person’s body
feel bad, an illness cannot make someone feel like a bad person. Every
person must be held fully accountable for any crime he or she commits.

3. All people are equal under the law. All people are born with a natural
love of morals and desire for goodness. To suggest that some people are
not, no matter how scientific sounding, is racism and cannot be accepted.

4.Good morals should always be described in an attractive, appealing
manner, not as something strict or repressive. The best way to resolve a
personal problem is to forgive the people involved and forget about it,
not dwell on it.

5. Advise people to forget aggression and forgive people. Promote
friendship and cooperation instead of rivalry and competition.
Complicated, derogatory words cannot be included within moral psychology.
Do not use technical terms to describe people.

6. Do not describe people as being merely uncivilized animals who must
compete against each other for survival, and who have no need for morals.
Illegal behavior is a result of choice, not genetic predisposition (to
suggest otherwise is racism).

7. Superstition is not taught within moral psychology. A superstition is
any belief or notion which is based more on emotional intrigue and
unprovable theories than on fact. Examples are astrology, fortune telling,
UFOs, ghosts, brain scans or handwriting analysis for criminal tendencies
(not for ID), tarot card reading, ESP, Rorschach ink blot readings, palm
reading, hypnotism, numerology, phrenology, etc. Superstition includes all
other readings, teachings and analyses that are based on opinion and
speculation.

8. A person should respect his own culture, and other cultures as well.
The more people respect their own culture, the more they tend to respect
other cultures. Cultural respect is very important.

> [...]
>
> * Directed the Environment, Science and Technology section, Moscow
> from 1998 to 2000 where he organized and coordinated embassy
> preparations for Y2K. Had oversight responsibility for a $350 million
> nuclear security program; was responsible for biological and chemical
> weapons issues and visited several Russian bio facilities
>
> * Director for Nonproliferation on the U.S. National Security Council
> from 2000 to 2001 where he chaired White House review of U.S./Russian
> Nonproliferation Programs, resulting in $2 billion reduction in costs,
> coordinated U.S. efforts to safeguard nuclear weapons and materials,
> and participated in policy formulation on biological weapons
>
> * U.S. Department of State Deputy Coordinator for Counterterrorism
> from 2001-2002 where he helped develop policy response to attacks of
> September 11, including planning the War on Terrorism

2007-01-10 13:29:06 EST
Also Allen, it's important to remember that in all cases of harassment, no
matte rhow small or how bad the harassment is, always the harassing people
harms themselves much more than the people they are trying to harass.

How Harassment works
http://fortresscastles.bravepages.com/sup/harassment.html

Young people sometimes have problems with harassment. This website
explains there is nothing to worry about. No one needs to get back at a
harasser. Just ignore it.

A harasser harms his own situation more than anyone else’s
If a person harasses or tries to harm someone, the person doing the
harassing always harms himself much more than the person he is trying to
harass. This is because he is the one who is doing it. The harassment is
coming from him. He is the one creating and pushing the harassment. The
harasser’s harassment is his.

No one needs to get back at a harasser
Though the person being harassed may suffer some harm, it is the
person trying to harm someone else who damages his own situation much more
than anyone else’s. This is because he is the one doing the harassing. It
is his. It is of him.

If a person doesn't harass or try to harm anyone, he will do fine in
life. He has nothing to worry about. It's like this with everything in
life.

Derogatory comments
The same is true if a person calls names or makes derogatory comments
about another person. It shows that the person saying the comments is
having problems in his own life more than anything else, not the person
it's being said about.

Think about it, if a person is doing well in life, would he go around
talking bad about other people? Certainly not. He wouldn't waste his time.

Many of us know a person who seems to always make derogatory comments
about other people. Ever notice that kind of person has few friends? It
is the person who constantly makes derogatory comments about other people
who harms himself much more than the person he is talking about.

This is different from someone who, for example, says "Joey broke his
leg last week. I hope he is okay". This type of statement shows compassion
in describing a problem, it shows caring for the person. It offers good
will and hopes the person gets better.

Lying harms the person who lies more than anyone else
This is because if a person creates lies he is basically saying "lies
and deception are good and okay". Therefore, he is subject to this himself
more than anyone else.

What comes from a person is of that person. So, if a person who lies
comes across deception in the future, because he already engages in lies,
he finds it harder to know what is true. If a person lies he tends to
confuse himself more than anyone else.

When a person is honest in what he says and does in life, he can more
easily see what is honest and true in general.

A person who is honest and trustworthy has fewer problems in life. His
mind is calm, clear and carefree. Honesty allows people to do better, to
play music, run businesses and have more fun in life.

A person who lies a lot becomes unable to use high technology.

"Allen L. Barker" wrote:

> [...]
>
> * Directed the Environment, Science and Technology section, Moscow
> from 1998 to 2000 where he organized and coordinated embassy
> preparations for Y2K. Had oversight responsibility for a $350 million
> nuclear security program; was responsible for biological and chemical
> weapons issues and visited several Russian bio facilities
>
> * Director for Nonproliferation on the U.S. National Security Council
> from 2000 to 2001 where he chaired White House review of U.S./Russian
> Nonproliferation Programs, resulting in $2 billion reduction in costs,
> coordinated U.S. efforts to safeguard nuclear weapons and materials,
> and participated in policy formulation on biological weapons
>
> * U.S. Department of State Deputy Coordinator for Counterterrorism
> from 2001-2002 where he helped develop policy response to attacks of
> September 11, including planning the War on Terrorism

Opinions
2007-02-13 08:56:42 EST
Goodness wrote:

> "Allen L. Barker" wrote:
>
> > [The article below is by Tom Maertens, who was Director for
> > Nonproliferation at the NSC from 2000 to 2001, and Deputy Coordinator
> > for Counterterrorism at the State Department from 2001 to 2002. In
> > the latter position he helped develop the response to the 9/11
> > attacks; see the biography appended to the article below.
> >
> > In the article Maertens is highly critical of the response to the
> > attacks, particularly with regard to civil liberties. He compares the
> > FBI's use of National Security Letters to secret police tactics. He
> > also openly discusses the possible use of government assassination
> > squads in America -- as suggested by a Justice Department official.
> >
> > The full article is below, and it is well worth reading. I do want to
> > make one point, though, regarding government assassination squads. In
> > South and Central America these were (and still are) known as death
> > squads. The US has a long history of turning a blind eye to such
> > activities, as well as a history of planning, organizing, and funding
> > such actions covertly. The current Intelligence Czar, for example, is
> > known for claiming not to have known that such activities were
> > occurring in Honduras while he was the ambassador there.
> >
> > Eternal vigilance demands that we take even the *possibility* of such
> > activities here seriously. But, what would North American death
> > squads look like? While we need to be vigilant about South and
> > Central American style death squads here, the North American death
> > squads would look different -- at least at first. North American
> > death squads would operate deniably, in secret (and government secrecy
> > has truly gotten out of control in the US these days). North American
> > death squads would look like modern, high-tech versions of COINTELPRO,
> > MKULTRA, and MHCHAOS.

We must remember that ultimately anyone who engages in
lies, wrongdoing and deception harms himself much more than anyone else.

http://fortresscastles.bravepages.com/sup/harassment.html

This means that a false flag waver harms himself much more than anyone
else. He confuses himself more than anyone else. The person engaging in
harm and deception slowly loses his mind...., until he stops doing it,
earnestly asks for forgiveness, and even then it will take time for him to
heal up from.

Everyone has probably heard of the problem with corrupt policemen in
America. Corrupt policemen usually become blithering alcoholics. Those who
stop it and work towards preventing it, heal up from it over time.

> [...]
> >
> > * Directed the Environment, Science and Technology section, Moscow
> > from 1998 to 2000 where he organized and coordinated embassy
> > preparations for Y2K. Had oversight responsibility for a $350 million
> > nuclear security program; was responsible for biological and chemical
> > weapons issues and visited several Russian bio facilities
> >
> > * Director for Nonproliferation on the U.S. National Security Council
> > from 2000 to 2001 where he chaired White House review of U.S./Russian
> > Nonproliferation Programs, resulting in $2 billion reduction in costs,
> > coordinated U.S. efforts to safeguard nuclear weapons and materials,
> > and participated in policy formulation on biological weapons
> >
> > * U.S. Department of State Deputy Coordinator for Counterterrorism
> > from 2001-2002 where he helped develop policy response to attacks of
> > September 11, including planning the War on Terrorism

2007-02-13 09:13:03 EST
Goodness wrote:

> [...]
> > nonconsensual citizens and applied extrajudicially. The government
> > has not admitted this, but then again, they told us that the NSA would
> > never, ever spy on Americans... It is true. There are credible
> > citizens all across the US (and in other nations too) who describe
> > harassment which is *exactly* how such covert programs of harassment
> > and experimentation would appear with modern technology.
> >
> > In South and Central America the death squads dispose of bodies by
> > throwing them out of airplanes into the ocean, or leaving them lying
> > around on the streets. That will not do in North America, since it
> > would raise questions. In North America the psychiatric system is
> > used to dispose of the bodies. Even though the victims of modern,
> > covert, high-tech assault are usually not physically killed (unless
> > they are driven to suicide), by any objective measure their lives are

Although legitimate, honest parts of the American government do investigate
this somewhat, what many people don't realize is countries like China,
Venezuela and the EU nations have investigated this far more thoroughly.

This is one of the main reasons why countries like Veneluela are becoming
anti-American government, and why China and Russia are saying the Cold War
isn't over yet.

The tactics described above, which are designed to make a good citizen look
"crazy, insane and dangerous" are not new tactics. They were being used during
the Cold War and this was one of the biggest reasons the Cold War continued
for so many years.

> [...]
> >
> > * Directed the Environment, Science and Technology section, Moscow
> > from 1998 to 2000 where he organized and coordinated embassy
> > preparations for Y2K. Had oversight responsibility for a $350 million
> > nuclear security program; was responsible for biological and chemical
> > weapons issues and visited several Russian bio facilities
> >
> > * Director for Nonproliferation on the U.S. National Security Council
> > from 2000 to 2001 where he chaired White House review of U.S./Russian
> > Nonproliferation Programs, resulting in $2 billion reduction in costs,
> > coordinated U.S. efforts to safeguard nuclear weapons and materials,
> > and participated in policy formulation on biological weapons
> >
> > * U.S. Department of State Deputy Coordinator for Counterterrorism
> > from 2001-2002 where he helped develop policy response to attacks of
> > September 11, including planning the War on Terrorism

AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer
2007-02-13 14:47:56 EST

"Opinions" <web@internet.com> wrote in message
> Goodness wrote:
>
>> "Allen L. Barker" wrote:
>>
>> > [The article below is by Tom Maertens, who was Director for
>> > Nonproliferation at the NSC from 2000 to 2001, and Deputy Coordinator
>> > for Counterterrorism at the State Department from 2001 to 2002. In
>> > the latter position he helped develop the response to the 9/11
>> > attacks; see the biography appended to the article below.
>> >
>> > In the article Maertens is highly critical of the response to the
>> > attacks, particularly with regard to civil liberties. He compares the
>> > FBI's use of National Security Letters to secret police tactics. He
>> > also openly discusses the possible use of government assassination
>> > squads in America -- as suggested by a Justice Department official.
>> >
>> > The full article is below, and it is well worth reading. I do want to
>> > make one point, though, regarding government assassination squads. In
>> > South and Central America these were (and still are) known as death
>> > squads. The US has a long history of turning a blind eye to such
>> > activities, as well as a history of planning, organizing, and funding
>> > such actions covertly. The current Intelligence Czar, for example, is
>> > known for claiming not to have known that such activities were
>> > occurring in Honduras while he was the ambassador there.
>> >
>> > Eternal vigilance demands that we take even the *possibility* of such
>> > activities here seriously. But, what would North American death
>> > squads look like? While we need to be vigilant about South and
>> > Central American style death squads here, the North American death
>> > squads would look different -- at least at first. North American
>> > death squads would operate deniably, in secret (and government secrecy
>> > has truly gotten out of control in the US these days). North American
>> > death squads would look like modern, high-tech versions of COINTELPRO,
>> > MKULTRA, and MHCHAOS.
>
> We must remember that ultimately anyone who engages in
> lies, wrongdoing and deception harms himself much more than anyone else.
>
> http://fortresscastles.bravepages.com/sup/harassment.html
>
> This means that a false flag waver harms himself much more than anyone
> else. He confuses himself more than anyone else. The person engaging in
> harm and deception slowly loses his mind...., until he stops doing it,
> earnestly asks for forgiveness, and even then it will take time for him to
> heal up from.

Which is why American govt FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS, CRIMINALS, MURDERERS,
VAMPIRES, SADISTS, RAPISTS, PEDOPHILES and PERVERTS should be RUTHLESSLY
KILLED, RAPED and MAIMED for the BENEFIT of the AMERICANS and the REST OF
HUMANITY......

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.archery/msg/25acf8296d0b1b41?hl=en&

EVERY FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATH must be RUTHLESSLY KILLED "JUST FOR THE
WAY THEY THINK" which is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS to the WHOLE HUMANITY on planet
earth........

Read my EMPHASIS on "JUST FOR THE WAY FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS THINK"

AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer
2007-02-13 14:50:48 EST

> [...]
>> and
>> love.
>>
>> 2. No illness, drugs or alcohol can make a person commit a crime or
>> break
>> the law. To suggest otherwise is incorrect grammar. Having an illness or
>> disease can never cause a person to lose his or her morals, nor is it
>> ever
>> an excuse for breaking the law. While an illness can make a person's body
>> feel bad, an illness cannot make someone feel like a bad person. Every
>> person must be held fully accountable for any crime he or she commits.
>>
>> 3. All people are equal under the law. All people are born with a
>> natural
>> love of morals and desire for goodness. To suggest that some people are
>> not, no matter how scientific sounding, is racism and cannot be accepted.

<Res to the MORAL PSYCHOLOGY by this UNDERCOVER FBI PSYCHOPATH SHIT SNIPPED>

ALL American govt FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS, CRIMINALS, MURDERERS,
VAMPIRES, SADISTS, RAPISTS, PEDOPHILES and PERVERTS should be RUTHLESSLY
KILLED, RAPED and MAIMED for the BENEFIT of the AMERICANS and the REST OF
HUMANITY......

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.archery/msg/25acf8296d0b1b41?hl=en&

EVERY FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATH must be RUTHLESSLY KILLED "JUST FOR THE
WAY THEY THINK" which is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS to the WHOLE HUMANITY on planet
earth........

Read my EMPHASIS on JUST FOR THE WAY FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS "THINK"

Challenge
2007-02-14 18:42:02 EST

"Opinions" <web@internet.com> wrote in message
> Goodness wrote:
>
>> "Allen L. Barker" wrote:
>>
>> > [The article below is by Tom Maertens, who was Director for
>> > Nonproliferation at the NSC from 2000 to 2001, and Deputy Coordinator
>> > for Counterterrorism at the State Department from 2001 to 2002. In
>> > the latter position he helped develop the response to the 9/11
>> > attacks; see the biography appended to the article below.
>> >
>> > In the article Maertens is highly critical of the response to the
>> > attacks, particularly with regard to civil liberties. He compares the
>> > FBI's use of National Security Letters to secret police tactics. He
>> > also openly discusses the possible use of government assassination
>> > squads in America -- as suggested by a Justice Department official.
>> >
>> > The full article is below, and it is well worth reading. I do want to
>> > make one point, though, regarding government assassination squads. In
>> > South and Central America these were (and still are) known as death
>> > squads. The US has a long history of turning a blind eye to such
>> > activities, as well as a history of planning, organizing, and funding
>> > such actions covertly. The current Intelligence Czar, for example, is
>> > known for claiming not to have known that such activities were
>> > occurring in Honduras while he was the ambassador there.
>> >
>> > Eternal vigilance demands that we take even the *possibility* of such
>> > activities here seriously. But, what would North American death
>> > squads look like? While we need to be vigilant about South and
>> > Central American style death squads here, the North American death
>> > squads would look different -- at least at first. North American
>> > death squads would operate deniably, in secret (and government secrecy
>> > has truly gotten out of control in the US these days). North American
>> > death squads would look like modern, high-tech versions of COINTELPRO,
>> > MKULTRA, and MHCHAOS.
>
> We must remember that ultimately anyone who engages in
> lies, wrongdoing and deception harms himself much more than anyone else.
>
> http://fortresscastles.bravepages.com/sup/harassment.html
>
> This means that a false flag waver harms himself much more than anyone
> else. He confuses himself more than anyone else. The person engaging in
> harm and deception slowly loses his mind...., until he stops doing it,
> earnestly asks for forgiveness, and even then it will take time for him to
> heal up from.
>
> Everyone has probably heard of the problem with corrupt policemen in
> America. Corrupt policemen usually become blithering alcoholics. Those
> who
> stop it and work towards preventing it, heal up from it over time.

Opinions,

I went to myspace and downloaded a couple of 16 yr old kids pictures and
then masturbated fantasizing about fucking them while being watched by FBI
in real time live.

And then I showed the cum on my fingers to my FBI friends who are watching
and recording this whole stuff by putting my hand very close to the video
surveillance devices.

I would have downloaded 14 yr old kids pictures but the problem I
encountered was I didnt know how to browse and search for 14 yr old kids
pictures and I dont have time to do research.

Can you please post a comment explaining how to do download 14 yr old
pictures ?

On Feb 14, 4:42 pm, "Challenge" <Challe...@Challenge.com> wrote:
> "Opinions" <w...@internet.com> wrote in message

> > Goodness wrote:

> > We must remember that ultimately anyone who engages in
> > lies, wrongdoing and deception harms himself much more than anyone else.
>
> >http://fortresscastles.bravepages.com/sup/harassment.html
>
> > This means that a false flag waver harms himself much more than anyone
> > else. He confuses himself more than anyone else. The person engaging in
> > harm and deception slowly loses his mind...., until he stops doing it,
> > earnestly asks for forgiveness, and even then it will take time for him to
> > heal up from.
>
> > Everyone has probably heard of the problem with corrupt policemen in
> > America. Corrupt policemen usually become blithering alcoholics. Those
> > who
> > stop it and work towards preventing it, heal up from it over time.
>
> Opinions,
>
> I went to myspace and downloaded a couple of 16 yr old kids pictures and
> then masturbated fantasizing about fucking them while being watched by FBI
> in real time live.
>
> And then I showed the cum on my fingers to my FBI friends who are watching
> and recording this whole stuff by putting my hand very close to the video
> surveillance devices.
>
> I would have downloaded 14 yr old kids pictures but the problem I
> encountered was I didnt know how to browse and search for 14 yr old kids
> pictures and I dont have time to do research.
>
> Can you please post a comment explaining how to do download 14 yr old
> pictures ?

What are you, focus on the family?

2007-02-15 10:53:40 EST
On Feb 14, 4:42 pm, "Challenge" <Challe...@Challenge.com> wrote:
> "Opinions" <w...@internet.com> wrote in message

> > Goodness wrote:

> > We must remember that ultimately anyone who engages in
> > lies, wrongdoing and deception harms himself much more than anyone else.
>
> >http://fortresscastles.bravepages.com/sup/harassment.html
>
> > This means that a false flag waver harms himself much more than anyone
> > else. He confuses himself more than anyone else. The person engaging in
> > harm and deception slowly loses his mind...., until he stops doing it,
> > earnestly asks for forgiveness, and even then it will take time for him to
> > heal up from.
>
> > Everyone has probably heard of the problem with corrupt policemen in
> > America. Corrupt policemen usually become blithering alcoholics. Those
> > who
> > stop it and work towards preventing it, heal up from it over time.
>
> Opinions,
>
> I went to myspace and downloaded a couple of 16 yr old kids pictures and
> then masturbated fantasizing about fucking them while being watched by FBI
> in real time live.
>
> And then I showed the cum on my fingers to my FBI friends who are watching
> and recording this whole stuff by putting my hand very close to the video
> surveillance devices.
>
> I would have downloaded 14 yr old kids pictures but the problem I
> encountered was I didnt know how to browse and search for 14 yr old kids
> pictures and I dont have time to do research.
>
> Can you please post a comment explaining how to do download 14 yr old
> pictures ?

Mormon?

Fascist?

Republican?