Activism Discussion: Condi Is So Screwed. Ashcroft Got The Same Warning And Acted.

Condi Is So Screwed. Ashcroft Got The Same Warning And Acted.

Background N015e
2006-10-04 17:11:06 EST
According to Tenet (as noted in his testimony to the 9/11 commission)
he told Condi about serious warning signs in July 2001. He claims she
blew him off.

She claims she would never have ignored such dire warnings.

So far it is "he said, she said".... but wait a second.

What else happened in July 2001? Ashcroft STOPPED FLYING COMMERCIAL
JETS!!!

Why? According to the official response to media inquiries, Ashcroft
had received a threat assessment by the FBI, and he been advised to
travel only by private jet for the remainder of his term.

Ashcroft was actually flying in a chartered jet when the Twin Towers
were hit. It took extraordinary efforts for him to get clearance to
return to DC when all other traffic was being forced down all over the
country.

So basically, he was warned and took extraordinary measures to protect
himself. Condi was warned and ignored it.

How are they going to spin this one? I gotta see this.

Father Khym
2006-10-06 02:36:46 EST

background N015e wrote:

> According to Tenet (as noted in his testimony to the 9/11 commission)
> he told Condi about serious warning signs in July 2001. He claims she
> blew him off.
>
> She claims she would never have ignored such dire warnings.
>
> So far it is "he said, she said".... but wait a second.
>
> What else happened in July 2001? Ashcroft STOPPED FLYING COMMERCIAL
> JETS!!!
>
> Why? According to the official response to media inquiries, Ashcroft
> had received a threat assessment by the FBI, and he been advised to
> travel only by private jet for the remainder of his term.
>
> Ashcroft was actually flying in a chartered jet when the Twin Towers
> were hit. It took extraordinary efforts for him to get clearance to
> return to DC when all other traffic was being forced down all over the
> country.
>
> So basically, he was warned and took extraordinary measures to protect
> himself. Condi was warned and ignored it.
>
> How are they going to spin this one? I gotta see this.

Dont worry - the media willgetto the bottom of it all.

Background N015e
2006-10-06 07:41:44 EST

Father Khym wrote:
> background N015e wrote:
>
> > According to Tenet (as noted in his testimony to the 9/11 commission)
> > he told Condi about serious warning signs in July 2001. He claims she
> > blew him off.
> >
> > She claims she would never have ignored such dire warnings.
> >
> > So far it is "he said, she said".... but wait a second.
> >
> > What else happened in July 2001? Ashcroft STOPPED FLYING COMMERCIAL
> > JETS!!!
> >
> > Why? According to the official response to media inquiries, Ashcroft
> > had received a threat assessment by the FBI, and he been advised to
> > travel only by private jet for the remainder of his term.
> >
> > Ashcroft was actually flying in a chartered jet when the Twin Towers
> > were hit. It took extraordinary efforts for him to get clearance to
> > return to DC when all other traffic was being forced down all over the
> > country.
> >
> > So basically, he was warned and took extraordinary measures to protect
> > himself. Condi was warned and ignored it.
> >
> > How are they going to spin this one? I gotta see this.
>
> Dont worry - the media willgetto the bottom of it all.

After they get finished with the Foley Follies, I am sure they will
turn their attention to this serious matter. Of course, by then it
will be after the elections so if by some Diebold miracle Republicans
maintain control of congress it won't matter. However, given the most
recent signing statements, it looks like the Unitary Executive is happy
to overrule congress anyway. I guess when this administration starts
looking for budget cuts to subsidize their tax cuts there are at least
535 people likely to get pink slips.

Cmjaltx
2006-10-09 16:54:39 EST

Could Condi & Foley have had some connection, what about the watch gift from
Condi, how would Chandra receive it and Condi deny giving it to her. Chandra
Levy's body was found in the park molested. Where exactly was Foley during
that time of Chandra Levy's presence in the Park before she died there.

Theres lots of sexual farse to all that stuff. Its mental sex versus real
sex.

Look at John Karr and his mental sexual problem that got him released.

How Condi & Foley Then?

Mike

MyName
2006-10-09 18:07:03 EST
"cmjaltx" <cmjaltx@charter.net> wrote in

> Could Condi & Foley have had some connection, what about
> the watch gift from Condi, how would Chandra receive it and
> Condi deny giving it to her. Chandra Levy's body was found
> in the park molested. Where exactly was Foley during that
> time of Chandra Levy's presence in the Park before she died
> there.

He was with Frist doing a duet of Bob Seeger's Turn the Page.

--
"Audacity, always, audacity"
"Useless eaters"

Cmjaltx
2006-10-09 19:02:21 EST
Image #13 Washington Unzipped in case you missed that picture
Chandra: In May 2001, California Rep. Gary Condit became a national figure
after the disappearance of Chandra Levy, an intern from his district with
whom he allegedly had a close personal relationship.

"cmjaltx" <cmjaltx@charter.net> wrote in message

> Could Condi & Foley have had some connection, what about the watch gift
> from Condi, how would Chandra receive it and Condi deny giving it to her.
> Chandra Levy's body was found in the park molested. Where exactly was
> Foley during that time of Chandra Levy's presence in the Park before she
> died there.
>
> Theres lots of sexual farse to all that stuff. Its mental sex versus real
> sex.
>
> Look at John Karr and his mental sexual problem that got him released.
>
> How Condi & Foley Then?
>
> Mike

Cmjaltx
2006-10-09 19:06:20 EST

Image 15 Washington Unzipped in case you missed that is Rep. Mark Foley.
Isn't it Ironic: Rep. Mark Foley, pictured in 2002, promoting an
anti-child-pornography bill as 'a pedophile's worst nightmare.' A former
co-chairman of the House Caucus on Missing and Exploited Children, Foley
resigned Sept. 29 after it became public that he had sent e-mails and
sexually explicit instant messages to male congressional pages under the age
of 18.