Activism Discussion: Vermont Student's Body Is Found

Vermont Student's Body Is Found

Old Teachings
2006-10-14 02:09:48 EST
Why the government doesn't start teaching morals to criminals when they
first begin to break the law, is beyond me. Instead, the government gives
offenders some kind of weird psychology counseling that seems to be totally
devoid of morals.

Vermont Student's Body Is Found

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/14/us/14vermont.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

A University of Vermont student who had been missing since last weekend was
found dead yesterday near a gorge about 15 miles from campus, and the police
identified as a suspect a man she had borrowed a cellphone from in downtown
Burlington, Vt.

Chief Thomas Tremblay of the Burlington police said the body of Michelle
Gardner-Quinn, a 21-year-old senior from Arlington, Va., was found off the
side of a road in Richmond, Vt., near a popular swimming site called
Huntington Gorge.

Chief Tremblay said Ms. Gardner-Quinn's death was a homicide, and he
identified Brian Rooney, 36, of Richmond as a "very likely suspect."

Chief Tremblay said Mr. Rooney had been arrested yesterday afternoon on
charges unrelated to Ms. Gardner-Quinn's death. He said those charges, of
sexual assault and lewd and lascivious conduct with a child, involved
incidents in Caledonia County, about 75 miles from Burlington, before Ms.
Gardner-Quinn's disappearance.

AmerGovtCriminalsExposer
2006-10-14 17:34:18 EST
STUPID FUCKING DICKHEAD,

AMERICAN GOVT FBI, CIA, NSA and DoD is the BIGGEST CRIMINAL, MURDERER and
PSYCHOPATHIC ENTERPRISE on earth and in HUMAN HISTORY.

If the SAME RULES, LAWS and STANDARDS which THESE AMERICAN GOVT FBI, CIA,
NSA and DoD SADISTS, PERVERTS, CRIMINALS, PEDOPHILES, MURDERERS and
PSYCHOPATHS apply to the rest of the human beings are applied to themselves
then EACH and EVERY FBI, CIA and NSA agent will get DEATH PENALTY or ROT IN
PRISON for the REST OF THEIR LIVES.

Give exactly the SAME WEAPON to any FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATH and a
NON-AMERICAN to FIGHT and these US GOVT IMPOTENT PSYCHOPATHS will DROP their
WEAPONS and RUN like HELL crying Mommy, Mommy, Mommy HELP ME.

The WORST PART is 300 mil AMERICAN PROGRAMMED SLAVES "WORSHIP" these
IMPOTENT FBI, CIA and NSA PUSSIES as BRAVE WARRIORS.

MYTH:
America is a LAND of the FREE and HOME of the BRAVE

FACT:
America is a LAND of GOVT PROGRAMMED SLAVES and HOME of the PUSSIES

A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his
government."
Edward Abbey
http://thirdworldtraveler.com/Authors/QuotationsToMakeUSThink.html

Signature:
Pax anti-american imperialism and terrorism is a philosophy.

Making sure evil, imperialistic american govt does not turn me into a SLAVE
like majority of the americans, is liberty building.

Think of it as somebody beating the shit out of EVIL AMERICAN GOVT
CRIMINALS, MURDERERS, PEDOPHILES, PSYCHOPATHS and TERRORISTS for being
FASCIST, BLOOD THIRSTY and GENOCIDAL

"Old Teachings" <oldteachings@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Why the government doesn't start teaching morals to criminals when they
> first begin to break the law, is beyond me. Instead, the government gives
> offenders some kind of weird psychology counseling that seems to be
> totally devoid of morals.
>
> Vermont Student's Body Is Found
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/14/us/14vermont.html?_r=1&oref=slogin
>
> A University of Vermont student who had been missing since last weekend
> was found dead yesterday near a gorge about 15 miles from campus, and the
> police identified as a suspect a man she had borrowed a cellphone from in
> downtown Burlington, Vt.
>
> Chief Thomas Tremblay of the Burlington police said the body of Michelle
> Gardner-Quinn, a 21-year-old senior from Arlington, Va., was found off the
> side of a road in Richmond, Vt., near a popular swimming site called
> Huntington Gorge.
>
> Chief Tremblay said Ms. Gardner-Quinn's death was a homicide, and he
> identified Brian Rooney, 36, of Richmond as a "very likely suspect."
>
> Chief Tremblay said Mr. Rooney had been arrested yesterday afternoon on
> charges unrelated to Ms. Gardner-Quinn's death. He said those charges, of
> sexual assault and lewd and lascivious conduct with a child, involved
> incidents in Caledonia County, about 75 miles from Burlington, before Ms.
> Gardner-Quinn's disappearance.

Traveler 66
2006-10-15 00:59:09 EST
Those pills aren't helping you are they?

Flush/Spammer

On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 14:34:18 -0700, AmerGovtCriminalsExposer wrote:

> [...]
>> was found dead yesterday near a gorge about 15 miles from campus, and the
>> police identified as a suspect a man she had borrowed a cellphone from in
>> downtown Burlington, Vt.
>>
>> Chief Thomas Tremblay of the Burlington police said the body of Michelle
>> Gardner-Quinn, a 21-year-old senior from Arlington, Va., was found off the
>> side of a road in Richmond, Vt., near a popular swimming site called
>> Huntington Gorge.
>>
>> Chief Tremblay said Ms. Gardner-Quinn's death was a homicide, and he
>> identified Brian Rooney, 36, of Richmond as a "very likely suspect."
>>
>> Chief Tremblay said Mr. Rooney had been arrested yesterday afternoon on
>> charges unrelated to Ms. Gardner-Quinn's death. He said those charges, of
>> sexual assault and lewd and lascivious conduct with a child, involved
>> incidents in Caledonia County, about 75 miles from Burlington, before Ms.

Gunner
2006-10-15 01:35:29 EST
On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 21:59:09 -0700, traveler 66 <noreply@nym.alias.net>
wrote:

>Those pills aren't helping you are they?

Perhaps a couple visits with nice Mr. Electroshock might help?

> [...]
>>> was found dead yesterday near a gorge about 15 miles from campus, and the
>>> police identified as a suspect a man she had borrowed a cellphone from in
>>> downtown Burlington, Vt.
>>>
>>> Chief Thomas Tremblay of the Burlington police said the body of Michelle
>>> Gardner-Quinn, a 21-year-old senior from Arlington, Va., was found off the
>>> side of a road in Richmond, Vt., near a popular swimming site called
>>> Huntington Gorge.
>>>
>>> Chief Tremblay said Ms. Gardner-Quinn's death was a homicide, and he
>>> identified Brian Rooney, 36, of Richmond as a "very likely suspect."
>>>
>>> Chief Tremblay said Mr. Rooney had been arrested yesterday afternoon on
>>> charges unrelated to Ms. Gardner-Quinn's death. He said those charges, of
>>> sexual assault and lewd and lascivious conduct with a child, involved
>>> incidents in Caledonia County, about 75 miles from Burlington, before Ms.

Think of it as having your older brother knock the shit out of you
for torturing the cat." Gunner

AmerGovtCriminalsExposer
2006-10-15 04:32:00 EST
Your life and presence on earth are INSIGNIFICANT GARBAGE to EVIL AMERICAN
GOVT FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS.

Your value to them is equivalent to a piece of shit.

"traveler 66" <noreply@nym.alias.net> wrote in message
> [...]
>>> in
>>> downtown Burlington, Vt.
>>>
>>> Chief Thomas Tremblay of the Burlington police said the body of Michelle
>>> Gardner-Quinn, a 21-year-old senior from Arlington, Va., was found off
>>> the
>>> side of a road in Richmond, Vt., near a popular swimming site called
>>> Huntington Gorge.
>>>
>>> Chief Tremblay said Ms. Gardner-Quinn's death was a homicide, and he
>>> identified Brian Rooney, 36, of Richmond as a "very likely suspect."
>>>
>>> Chief Tremblay said Mr. Rooney had been arrested yesterday afternoon on
>>> charges unrelated to Ms. Gardner-Quinn's death. He said those charges,
>>> of
>>> sexual assault and lewd and lascivious conduct with a child, involved
>>> incidents in Caledonia County, about 75 miles from Burlington, before

2006-10-15 04:33:34 EST

"Gunner" <gunner@lightspeed.net> wrote in message
> On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 21:59:09 -0700, traveler 66 <noreply@nym.alias.net>
> wrote:
>
>>Those pills aren't helping you are they?
>
> Perhaps a couple visits with nice Mr. Electroshock might help?

EVIL AMERICAN GOVT DICKSUCKING PUSSY Gunner,

You want to meet me some where and see who will give electroshock to whom ?

But you are a TYPICAL AMERICAN GOVT PUSSY that RUNS like hell crying mommy,
mommy help me when you have to fight somebody with the same weapon.

> [...]

>>> http://thirdworldtraveler.com/Authors/QuotationsToMakeUSThink.html
>>>
>>> Signature:
>>> Pax anti-american imperialism and terrorism is a philosophy.
>>>
>>> Making sure evil, imperialistic american govt does not turn me into a
>>> SLAVE
>>> like majority of the americans, is liberty building.
>>>
>>> Think of it as somebody beating the shit out of EVIL AMERICAN GOVT
>>> CRIMINALS, MURDERERS, PEDOPHILES, PSYCHOPATHS and TERRORISTS for being
>>> FASCIST, BLOOD THIRSTY and GENOCIDAL
>>>
>>> "Old Teachings" <oldteachings@nospam.com> wrote in message

> "Pax Americana is a philosophy. Hardly an empire.
> Making sure other people play nice and dont kill each other (and us)
> off in job lots is hardly empire building, particularly when you give
> them self determination under "play nice" rules.
>
> Think of it as having your older brother knock the shit out of you

2006-10-15 11:23:44 EST
On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 05:35:29 GMT, Gunner wrote:

> On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 21:59:09 -0700, traveler 66 <noreply@nym.alias.net>
> wrote:
>
>>Those pills aren't helping you are they?
>
> Perhaps a couple visits with nice Mr. Electroshock might help?

Mr. Electroshock gave up on him some time ago.

>>Flush/Spammer
>>

>>On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 14:34:18 -0700, AmerGovtCriminalsExposer wrote:
>>
>>> STUPID FUCKING DICKHEAD,
>>>
>>> AMERICAN GOVT FBI, CIA, NSA and DoD is the BIGGEST CRIMINAL, MURDERER and
>>> PSYCHOPATHIC ENTERPRISE on earth and in HUMAN HISTORY.
>>>
>>> If the SAME RULES, LAWS and STANDARDS which THESE AMERICAN GOVT FBI, CIA,
>>> NSA and DoD SADISTS, PERVERTS, CRIMINALS, PEDOPHILES, MURDERERS and
>>> PSYCHOPATHS apply to the rest of the human beings are applied to themselves
>>> then EACH and EVERY FBI, CIA and NSA agent will get DEATH PENALTY or ROT IN
>>> PRISON for the REST OF THEIR LIVES.
>>>
>>> Give exactly the SAME WEAPON to any FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATH and a
>>> NON-AMERICAN to FIGHT and these US GOVT IMPOTENT PSYCHOPATHS will DROP their
>>> WEAPONS and RUN like HELL crying Mommy, Mommy, Mommy HELP ME.
>>>
>>> The WORST PART is 300 mil AMERICAN PROGRAMMED SLAVES "WORSHIP" these
>>> IMPOTENT FBI, CIA and NSA PUSSIES as BRAVE WARRIORS.
>>>
>>> MYTH:
>>> America is a LAND of the FREE and HOME of the BRAVE
>>>
>>> FACT:
>>> America is a LAND of GOVT PROGRAMMED SLAVES and HOME of the PUSSIES
>>>
>>> A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his
>>> government."
>>> Edward Abbey
>>> http://thirdworldtraveler.com/Authors/QuotationsToMakeUSThink.html
>>>
>>> Signature:
>>> Pax anti-american imperialism and terrorism is a philosophy.
>>>
>>> Making sure evil, imperialistic american govt does not turn me into a SLAVE
>>> like majority of the americans, is liberty building.
>>>
>>> Think of it as somebody beating the shit out of EVIL AMERICAN GOVT
>>> CRIMINALS, MURDERERS, PEDOPHILES, PSYCHOPATHS and TERRORISTS for being
>>> FASCIST, BLOOD THIRSTY and GENOCIDAL
>>>
>>> "Old Teachings" <oldteachings@nospam.com> wrote in message

> "Pax Americana is a philosophy. Hardly an empire.
> Making sure other people play nice and dont kill each other (and us)
> off in job lots is hardly empire building, particularly when you give
> them self determination under "play nice" rules.
>
> Think of it as having your older brother knock the shit out of you
> for torturing the cat." Gunner

Gunner
2006-10-15 13:07:30 EST
On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 08:23:44 -0700, traveler 66 <noreply@nym.alias.net>
wrote:

>On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 05:35:29 GMT, Gunner wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 21:59:09 -0700, traveler 66 <noreply@nym.alias.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Those pills aren't helping you are they?
>>
>> Perhaps a couple visits with nice Mr. Electroshock might help?
>
>Mr. Electroshock gave up on him some time ago.

As long as there is one unburned synapse...it should be continued.

>>>Flush/Spammer

>> "Pax Americana is a philosophy. Hardly an empire.
>> Making sure other people play nice and dont kill each other (and us)
>> off in job lots is hardly empire building, particularly when you give
>> them self determination under "play nice" rules.
>>
>> Think of it as having your older brother knock the shit out of you
>> for torturing the cat." Gunner

Think of it as having your older brother knock the shit out of you
for torturing the cat." Gunner

Wes Crowley <>
2006-10-15 13:46:26 EST
Gunner wrote:

> From: Gunner <gunner@lightspeed.net>
> Subject: Re: Vermont Student's Body Is Found
> Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 17:07:30 GMT
> Newsgroups:
> alt.activism,misc.legal,alt.journalism,sci.physics,sci.chemistry,sci.m
> ath,misc.survivalism,alt.privacy,rec.sport.cricket,rec.sport.baseball
> 2006 10:07:30 PDT)
>
> On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 08:23:44 -0700, traveler 66
> <noreply@nym.alias.net> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 05:35:29 GMT, Gunner wrote:

> >> Perhaps a couple visits with nice Mr. Electroshock might help?
> >
> > Mr. Electroshock gave up on him some time ago.
>
> As long as there is one unburned synapse...it should be continued.

They should hook it up to his tiny little penis to get his attention.

--

AmerGovtCriminalsExposer
2006-10-15 14:56:48 EST

> On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 08:23:44 -0700, traveler 66 <noreply@nym.alias.net>
> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 05:35:29 GMT, Gunner wrote:

>>> Perhaps a couple visits with nice Mr. Electroshock might help?
>>
>>Mr. Electroshock gave up on him some time ago.
>
> As long as there is one unburned synapse...it should be continued.

>>> "Pax Americana is a philosophy. Hardly an empire.
>>> Making sure other people play nice and dont kill each other (and us)
>>> off in job lots is hardly empire building, particularly when you give
>>> them self determination under "play nice" rules.
>>>
>>> Think of it as having your older brother knock the shit out of you
>>> for torturing the cat." Gunner
>
> "Pax Americana is a philosophy. Hardly an empire.
> Making sure other people play nice and dont kill each other (and us)
> off in job lots is hardly empire building, particularly when you give
> them self determination under "play nice" rules.
>
> Think of it as having your older brother knock the shit out of you
> for torturing the cat." Gunner

EVIL AMERICAN GOVT DICKSUCKING PUSSY Gunner,

PUSSY Gunner is NOT responding to my challenge just like the TYPICAL
AMERICAN GOVT FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHIC PUSSIES.