Activism Discussion: JIM GILCHRIST Runs Away From College Girls - Again....

JIM GILCHRIST Runs Away From College Girls - Again....
Posts: 17

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Tim Crowley
2006-10-21 17:04:10 EST

http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intelreport/article.jsp?pid=972

JIM GILCHRIST
AGE: 56
ALISO VIEJO, CALIF.
Less than a year ago, Jim Gilchrist's vision of the future was plainly
apocalyptic. The country, he predicted to one newspaper reporter, will
have "100 tribes with 100 languages," a situation from which "mayhem"
will result. "I see neighborhood armies of 20 to 40 going out and
killing and invading one another," he said. Too many immigrants, he
added, could even result in a full-scale civil war -- a situation he
suggested might be avoided by inciting a revolution in Mexico.

"Illegal immigrants will destroy this country," Gilchrist said last
May. "Every time a Mexican flag is planted on American soil, it is a
declaration of war."

By late August, Gilchrist wasn't talking like that any more.

Of course, by then he was a candidate for Congress from Southern
California, where he lives with his wife and their dogs in the small
city of Aliso Viejo. Gone was the rhetoric about civil war and private
armies and immigrants who are legal. In fact, Gilchrist began to
carefully enunciate support for legal immigrants.

It isn't the first time Gilchrist has changed his tune. He started out
as a registered Democrat, then became a Republican. In 2003, he backed
a candidate of the Green Party, America's largest left-wing political
party. But now, Gilchrist is running in the 48th Congressional District
on the ticket of the American Independent Party (AIP) -- the
organization founded by former Alabama Gov. George Wallace, a racist
who promised from the steps of the Alabama Capitol to defend
segregation "forever." (Today, AIP's platform does not mention race.
Affiliated with the far-right Constitution Party, the AIP is notable
for its antigovernment stance.)

Gilchrist, a retired accountant, is running, essentially, on a single
credential: the fact that he is co-founder, along with Chris Simcox, of
the Minutemen, a group of people who have tried to seal the Mexican
border with paramilitary citizen patrols. Few analysts believe he has a
chance, although he may do reasonably well.

Gilchrist, conceding that Gov. Wallace "was probably a bigot," insists
he is no racist. But he is a close friend of Barbara Coe, who routinely
describes Mexicans as "savages" and recently said she was a member of
the Council of Conservative Citizens, a hate group which opposes
"race-mixing." Gilchrist also is a member of Coe's California Coalition
for Immigration Reform, another hate group.


Me
2006-10-22 00:22:43 EST
On 21 Oct 2006 14:04:10 -0700, "Tim Crowley" <timmyturmoil@gmail.com>
wrote:

>
>http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intelreport/article.jsp?pid=972
>
>JIM GILCHRIST
>AGE: 56
>ALISO VIEJO, CALIF.
>Less than a year ago, Jim Gilchrist's vision of the future was plainly
>apocalyptic. The country, he predicted to one newspaper reporter, will
>have "100 tribes with 100 languages," a situation from which "mayhem"
>will result. "I see neighborhood armies of 20 to 40 going out and
>killing and invading one another," he said. Too many immigrants, he
>added, could even result in a full-scale civil war -- a situation he
>suggested might be avoided by inciting a revolution in Mexico.
>
>"Illegal immigrants will destroy this country," Gilchrist said last
>May. "Every time a Mexican flag is planted on American soil, it is a
>declaration of war."
>
>By late August, Gilchrist wasn't talking like that any more.
>
>Of course, by then he was a candidate for Congress from Southern
>California, where he lives with his wife and their dogs in the small
>city of Aliso Viejo. Gone was the rhetoric about civil war and private
>armies and immigrants who are legal. In fact, Gilchrist began to
>carefully enunciate support for legal immigrants.
>
>It isn't the first time Gilchrist has changed his tune. He started out
>as a registered Democrat, then became a Republican. In 2003, he backed
>a candidate of the Green Party, America's largest left-wing political
>party. But now, Gilchrist is running in the 48th Congressional District
>on the ticket of the American Independent Party (AIP) -- the
>organization founded by former Alabama Gov. George Wallace, a racist
>who promised from the steps of the Alabama Capitol to defend
>segregation "forever." (Today, AIP's platform does not mention race.
>Affiliated with the far-right Constitution Party, the AIP is notable
>for its antigovernment stance.)
>
>Gilchrist, a retired accountant, is running, essentially, on a single
>credential: the fact that he is co-founder, along with Chris Simcox, of
>the Minutemen, a group of people who have tried to seal the Mexican
>border with paramilitary citizen patrols. Few analysts believe he has a
>chance, although he may do reasonably well.
>
>Gilchrist, conceding that Gov. Wallace "was probably a bigot," insists
>he is no racist. But he is a close friend of Barbara Coe, who routinely
>describes Mexicans as "savages" and recently said she was a member of
>the Council of Conservative Citizens, a hate group which opposes
>"race-mixing." Gilchrist also is a member of Coe's California Coalition
>for Immigration Reform, another hate group.


Anyone hated by the anti-White homosexual jews at the SPLC has GOT to
be a good guy.

----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----

Al Walker
2006-10-22 14:40:19 EST

JIM GILCHRIST is an american patriot

nothing the wild eyed grease covered bean eaters and their advocates say will change that!!!!

Jim gilchrist runs away from screaming hispanic college girls who would claim he attacked them if he let them get close!!!!

its not just that mexicans are savages ALL FUCKING INDIGERNOUS HISPANICS ARE SAVAGES.

IF ONLY THE WHITE DESCENDANTS OF THE ORIGINAL CONQUISTADORS WERE COMING TO AMERICA IT WOULD NOT BE SO BAD.

THE MEXICANS ACTUALLY COMING TO AMERICA ARE THE IGNORANT INDIANS WHO WORE LOIN CLOTH WHEN SPAIN INVADED MEXICO. LIKE THE AMERICAN INDIANS THE MEXICAN INDIAN IS AN EVOLUTIONARY THROW BACK TO NATIVES WHO GO UGH WHEN YOU SAY HELLO TO THEM

THAT IS THE REAL REASON WHY THEY DONT WANT TO LEARN ENGLISH.

THEY ARE SO STUPID IT TOOK 900 YRS JUST TO TEACH THEM SPANISH AND YOU THINK THE HISPANIC MORONS COULD LEARN ENGLISH QUICKLT LIKE OTHER IMMIGRANTS??










"Me" <me@my.computer> wrote in message news:79slj25611av731o57javo1hobvbmphpk0@4ax.com...
> On 21 Oct 2006 14:04:10 -0700, "Tim Crowley" <timmyturmoil@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >
> >http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intelreport/article.jsp?pid=972
> >
> >JIM GILCHRIST
> >AGE: 56
> >ALISO VIEJO, CALIF.
> >Less than a year ago, Jim Gilchrist's vision of the future was plainly
> >apocalyptic. The country, he predicted to one newspaper reporter, will
> >have "100 tribes with 100 languages," a situation from which "mayhem"
> >will result. "I see neighborhood armies of 20 to 40 going out and
> >killing and invading one another," he said. Too many immigrants, he
> >added, could even result in a full-scale civil war -- a situation he
> >suggested might be avoided by inciting a revolution in Mexico.
> >
> >"Illegal immigrants will destroy this country," Gilchrist said last
> >May. "Every time a Mexican flag is planted on American soil, it is a
> >declaration of war."
> >
> >By late August, Gilchrist wasn't talking like that any more.
> >
> >Of course, by then he was a candidate for Congress from Southern
> >California, where he lives with his wife and their dogs in the small
> >city of Aliso Viejo. Gone was the rhetoric about civil war and private
> >armies and immigrants who are legal. In fact, Gilchrist began to
> >carefully enunciate support for legal immigrants.
> >
> >It isn't the first time Gilchrist has changed his tune. He started out
> >as a registered Democrat, then became a Republican. In 2003, he backed
> >a candidate of the Green Party, America's largest left-wing political
> >party. But now, Gilchrist is running in the 48th Congressional District
> >on the ticket of the American Independent Party (AIP) -- the
> >organization founded by former Alabama Gov. George Wallace, a racist
> >who promised from the steps of the Alabama Capitol to defend
> >segregation "forever." (Today, AIP's platform does not mention race.
> >Affiliated with the far-right Constitution Party, the AIP is notable
> >for its antigovernment stance.)
> >
> >Gilchrist, a retired accountant, is running, essentially, on a single
> >credential: the fact that he is co-founder, along with Chris Simcox, of
> >the Minutemen, a group of people who have tried to seal the Mexican
> >border with paramilitary citizen patrols. Few analysts believe he has a
> >chance, although he may do reasonably well.
> >
> >Gilchrist, conceding that Gov. Wallace "was probably a bigot," insists
> >he is no racist. But he is a close friend of Barbara Coe, who routinely
> >describes Mexicans as "savages" and recently said she was a member of
> >the Council of Conservative Citizens, a hate group which opposes
> >"race-mixing." Gilchrist also is a member of Coe's California Coalition
> >for Immigration Reform, another hate group.
>
>
> Anyone hated by the anti-White homosexual jews at the SPLC has GOT to
> be a good guy.
>
> ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==----
> http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
> ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----

Tim Crowley
2006-10-22 17:49:24 EST

al walker wrote:
> JIM GILCHRIST is an american patriot
>
> nothing the wild eyed grease covered bean eaters and their advocates say will change that!!!!
>
> Jim gilchrist runs away from screaming hispanic college girls who would claim he attacked them if he let them get close!!!!
>
> its not just that mexicans are savages ALL FUCKING INDIGERNOUS HISPANICS ARE SAVAGES.
>
> IF ONLY THE WHITE DESCENDANTS OF THE ORIGINAL CONQUISTADORS WERE COMING TO AMERICA IT WOULD NOT BE SO BAD.
>
> THE MEXICANS ACTUALLY COMING TO AMERICA ARE THE IGNORANT INDIANS WHO WORE LOIN CLOTH WHEN SPAIN INVADED MEXICO. LIKE THE AMERICAN INDIANS THE MEXICAN INDIAN IS AN EVOLUTIONARY THROW BACK TO NATIVES WHO GO UGH WHEN YOU SAY HELLO TO THEM
>
> THAT IS THE REAL REASON WHY THEY DONT WANT TO LEARN ENGLISH.
>
> THEY ARE SO STUPID IT TOOK 900 YRS JUST TO TEACH THEM SPANISH AND YOU THINK THE HISPANIC MORONS COULD LEARN ENGLISH QUICKLT LIKE OTHER IMMIGRANTS??

Thanks Al. You did a fine job. You really showed us what you and your
Minutemen friends think. Thanks.


Al Walker
2006-10-23 10:09:59 EST
Why do you liberal democratl sissymen still think anyone else WITH A BRAIN cares what you IDIOT IDEALISTS think?

Would sugar coating the facts change anything?

For years now you democrats have run california and what do you have to show for it?? Gangs are so prevalent in the greater LA area that the decent folks are moving away in droves. HOSPITALS ARE CLOSING BECAUSE YOU ALLOWED THE MEXICANS TO USE THE BENEFITS PAID FOR BY AMERICANS WHO WORK AND SPEND THEIR MONEY IN AMERICA.
MEXICANS SEND THEIR MONEY TO MEICO AND TAKE IT OUT OF THE AMERICAN SUSTEM SO IT DOES NOT REPAY FOR THE SERVICES THE MEXICANS USE. THEY MILK AMERICA EVERY WAY THEY CAN!!!
Even the San Diego area has become a suburb of mexico with illegals sneaking over every day and setting up house in calif!!
CALIF HAS ALMOST AS MANY MEXICANS AS AMERICANS DO YOU WANT CALIF TO BE LIKE MEXICO??

MEXICO IS NO PARADISE LAST TIME ANYONE I KNOW LOOKED THERE TIMMY,
IT IS FULL OF 99 PERCENT MEXICANS WHO KILL, RAPE, KIDNAPP, ROB AND STEAL ANYTHING NOT TIED DOWN.
IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT FOR AMERICA TIMMY?????

mexicans have no regard for their own country why would they have any regrd for america???

DONT YOU STUPID LIBERALS GET IT YET?? AMERICA IS A PARADISE BECAUSE IT WAS RUN AND CONTROLLED BY CONSERVATIVES WITH JUDEO CHRISTIAN LAWS, ETHICS, VALUES AND PRINCIPLES.
THE LAW AND OUR JUDEO CHRISTIAN PRINCIPLES KEPT AMERICA FROM BEING ALLOWED TO GO GODLESS BY STUPID LIBERALS WHO HAVE ALMOST DESTROYED THE CULTURAL FABRIC OF AMERICA .

IF YOU WANT A GODLESS COUNTRY AND COMMUNUIST ETHICS, VALUES AND PRICIPLE FREE LIFE GO TO FRANCE OR THE NETHERALDS WHERE THEY ARE BURNING CARS EVERY NIGHT AND IT IS BEING OVER RUN BY MUSLIMS WHO WILL EVENTUALLY OUT NUMBER THEN KILL YOU IF YOU DONT ABIDE BY THEIR SHARIA ISLAMIC LAW.
.
AT LEAST THE CHRISTIANS IN AMERICA PRAY FOR YOU, MUSLIMS AND ISLAMICS WILL KILL YOU THEN PRAY FOR THEMSELVES HOPING THEY GET 72 VIRGINS FOR KILLING YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN!!!
WAKE UP TIMMY







"Tim Crowley" <timmyturmoil@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1161553764.442076.314010@i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
>
> al walker wrote:
> > JIM GILCHRIST is an american patriot
> >
> > nothing the wild eyed grease covered bean eaters and their advocates say will change that!!!!
> >
> > Jim gilchrist runs away from screaming hispanic college girls who would claim he attacked them if he let them get close!!!!
> >
> > its not just that mexicans are savages ALL FUCKING INDIGERNOUS HISPANICS ARE SAVAGES.
> >
> > IF ONLY THE WHITE DESCENDANTS OF THE ORIGINAL CONQUISTADORS WERE COMING TO AMERICA IT WOULD NOT BE SO BAD.
> >
> > THE MEXICANS ACTUALLY COMING TO AMERICA ARE THE IGNORANT INDIANS WHO WORE LOIN CLOTH WHEN SPAIN INVADED MEXICO. LIKE THE AMERICAN INDIANS THE MEXICAN INDIAN IS AN EVOLUTIONARY THROW BACK TO NATIVES WHO GO UGH WHEN YOU SAY HELLO TO THEM
> >
> > THAT IS THE REAL REASON WHY THEY DONT WANT TO LEARN ENGLISH.
> >
> > THEY ARE SO STUPID IT TOOK 900 YRS JUST TO TEACH THEM SPANISH AND YOU THINK THE HISPANIC MORONS COULD LEARN ENGLISH QUICKLT LIKE OTHER IMMIGRANTS??
>
> Thanks Al. You did a fine job. You really showed us what you and your
> Minutemen friends think. Thanks.
>

Ramon F Herrera
2006-10-23 10:29:17 EST
Tim Crowley wrote:
> Thanks Al. You did a fine job. You really showed us what you and
your
> Minutemen friends think. Thanks.

Al -the Walker, not the Thinker- is an invaluable resource for the
pro-immigant and pro-latino cause. I am sure it is not intentional,
but he is doing us a great favor. Any casual, but intelligent reader
who sees the writings of Al, Hank, GQ, Sandy, GG and others will tend
to immediately side with their opponents, whatever their cause.

-Ramon


O*@aol.com
2006-10-23 10:37:01 EST

Ramon F Herrera wrote:
> Tim Crowley wrote:
> > Thanks Al. You did a fine job. You really showed us what you and
> your
> > Minutemen friends think. Thanks.
>
> Al -the Walker, not the Thinker- is an invaluable resource for the
> pro-immigant and pro-latino cause.

Are your ears burning, princess? :)

I am sure it is not intentional,
> but he is doing us a great favor. Any casual, but intelligent reader
> who sees the writings of Al, Hank, GQ, Sandy, GG and others will tend
> to immediately side with their opponents, whatever their cause.
>
> -Ramon


O*@aol.com
2006-10-23 10:44:14 EST

Tim Crowley wrote:
> al walker wrote:
> > JIM GILCHRIST is an american patriot
> >
> > nothing the wild eyed grease covered bean eaters and their advocates say will change that!!!!
> >
> > Jim gilchrist runs away from screaming hispanic college girls who would claim he attacked them if he let them get close!!!!
> >
> > its not just that mexicans are savages ALL FUCKING INDIGERNOUS HISPANICS ARE SAVAGES.
> >
> > IF ONLY THE WHITE DESCENDANTS OF THE ORIGINAL CONQUISTADORS WERE COMING TO AMERICA IT WOULD NOT BE SO BAD.
> >
> > THE MEXICANS ACTUALLY COMING TO AMERICA ARE THE IGNORANT INDIANS WHO WORE LOIN CLOTH WHEN SPAIN INVADED MEXICO. LIKE THE AMERICAN INDIANS THE MEXICAN INDIAN IS AN EVOLUTIONARY THROW BACK TO NATIVES WHO GO UGH WHEN YOU SAY HELLO TO THEM
> >
> > THAT IS THE REAL REASON WHY THEY DONT WANT TO LEARN ENGLISH.
> >
> > THEY ARE SO STUPID IT TOOK 900 YRS JUST TO TEACH THEM SPANISH AND YOU THINK THE HISPANIC MORONS COULD LEARN ENGLISH QUICKLT LIKE OTHER IMMIGRANTS??
>
> Thanks Al. You did a fine job. You really showed us what you and your
> Minutemen friends think. Thanks.

We don't need a nutjob to let us know what the racist left and their
illegal alien heroes think, however. Continue panicking :)


Ramon F Herrera
2006-10-23 10:47:02 EST

o*t@aol.com wrote:
> Ramon F Herrera wrote:
> > Tim Crowley wrote:
> > > Thanks Al. You did a fine job. You really showed us what you and
> > your
> > > Minutemen friends think. Thanks.
> >
> > Al -the Walker, not the Thinker- is an invaluable resource for the
> > pro-immigant and pro-latino cause.
>
> Are your ears burning, princess? :)
>
> I am sure it is not intentional,
> > but he is doing us a great favor. Any casual, but intelligent reader
> > who sees the writings of Al, Hank, GQ, Sandy, GG and others will tend
> > to immediately side with their opponents, whatever their cause.
> >
> > -Ramon

Oh, I forgot about this one. Quite valuable, too.

-Ramon


Tim Crowley
2006-10-23 12:06:57 EST

al walker wrote:
> Why do you liberal democratl sissymen still think anyone else WITH A BRAIN cares what you IDIOT IDEALISTS think?
>
> Would sugar coating the facts change anything?
>
> For years now you democrats have run california and what do you have to show for it?? Gangs are so prevalent in the greater LA area that the decent folks are moving away in droves. HOSPITALS ARE CLOSING BECAUSE YOU ALLOWED THE MEXICANS TO USE THE BENEFITS PAID FOR BY AMERICANS WHO WORK AND SPEND THEIR MONEY IN AMERICA.
> MEXICANS SEND THEIR MONEY TO MEICO AND TAKE IT OUT OF THE AMERICAN SUSTEM SO IT DOES NOT REPAY FOR THE SERVICES THE MEXICANS USE. THEY MILK AMERICA EVERY WAY THEY CAN!!!
> Even the San Diego area has become a suburb of mexico with illegals sneaking over every day and setting up house in calif!!
> CALIF HAS ALMOST AS MANY MEXICANS AS AMERICANS DO YOU WANT CALIF TO BE LIKE MEXICO??
>
> MEXICO IS NO PARADISE LAST TIME ANYONE I KNOW LOOKED THERE TIMMY,
> IT IS FULL OF 99 PERCENT MEXICANS WHO KILL, RAPE, KIDNAPP, ROB AND STEAL ANYTHING NOT TIED DOWN.
> IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT FOR AMERICA TIMMY?????
>
> mexicans have no regard for their own country why would they have any regrd for america???
>
> DONT YOU STUPID LIBERALS GET IT YET?? AMERICA IS A PARADISE BECAUSE IT WAS RUN AND CONTROLLED BY CONSERVATIVES WITH JUDEO CHRISTIAN LAWS, ETHICS, VALUES AND PRINCIPLES.
> THE LAW AND OUR JUDEO CHRISTIAN PRINCIPLES KEPT AMERICA FROM BEING ALLOWED TO GO GODLESS BY STUPID LIBERALS WHO HAVE ALMOST DESTROYED THE CULTURAL FABRIC OF AMERICA .
>
> IF YOU WANT A GODLESS COUNTRY AND COMMUNUIST ETHICS, VALUES AND PRICIPLE FREE LIFE GO TO FRANCE OR THE NETHERALDS WHERE THEY ARE BURNING CARS EVERY NIGHT AND IT IS BEING OVER RUN BY MUSLIMS WHO WILL EVENTUALLY OUT NUMBER THEN KILL YOU IF YOU DONT ABIDE BY THEIR SHARIA ISLAMIC LAW.
> .
> AT LEAST THE CHRISTIANS IN AMERICA PRAY FOR YOU, MUSLIMS AND ISLAMICS WILL KILL YOU THEN PRAY FOR THEMSELVES HOPING THEY GET 72 VIRGINS FOR KILLING YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN!!!
> WAKE UP TIMMY

Well, it's nice you don't feel that need to sugarcoat your ignorance
or hatred. Thanks for posting. Please don't stop.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2021 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron