Activism Discussion: Why I Want Bush To Live A Long Life...

Why I Want Bush To Live A Long Life...

Möbius_Pretzel?=
2006-10-28 19:07:12 EST
1. If someone snuffs him, it won't matter. (just ask Dick)

2. If someone snuffs him, he can't be tried and convicted of War
Crimes.

3. Bush will be forced to face the devastating effects of his lies and
genocide well into his elderly years.

Ujb
2006-10-28 19:09:57 EST
Möbius Pretzel wrote:
> 1. If someone snuffs him, it won't matter. (just ask Dick)
>
> 2. If someone snuffs him, he can't be tried and convicted of War
> Crimes.
>
> 3. Bush will be forced to face the devastating effects of his lies and
> genocide well into his elderly years.

That was fair and balanced...

Sanders Kaufman
2006-10-28 19:16:40 EST
Möbius Pretzel wrote:

> 3. Bush will be forced to face the devastating effects of his lies and
> genocide well into his elderly years.

He's on something more powerful than coke, meth and
heroin all rolled into one. He's on the
NeoChristian equivalent of a jihad.

In many ways, he's like a suicide bomber - with no
respect for life, his own or others.

Because of that casual disregard for the value of
human life, I think he'll *relish* every minute of
the results of his holocaust... whether he lives 5
minutes or 50 years, free or in prison... whether we
"win" or not.

TorresD
2006-10-28 19:17:23 EST
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7333556703536657423&q=noam+chomsky

Kope
2006-10-28 23:08:00 EST
i am a radical muslim please read my blog.

ttp://www.xanga.com/hfghj23458654fgha

CB
2006-10-29 00:06:21 EST
On 28 Oct 2006 20:08:00 -0700, "Kope" <kope22222@yahoo.com> wrote:

>i am a radical muslim please read my blog.

You're a moron.
No one is interested.

Acts 26:8 "Why is it considered incredible among you
people if God does raise the dead?

Sanders Kaufman
2006-10-29 11:32:19 EST
CB wrote:
> On 28 Oct 2006 20:08:00 -0700, "Kope" <kope22222@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> i am a radical muslim please read my blog.
>
> You're a moron.
> No one is interested.

That's our tax dollars at work.