Activism Discussion: FLASH: Jews To Attack US CVNs

FLASH: Jews To Attack US CVNs

Anonymous Sender
2006-11-25 02:31:36 EST
Are False Flag Attacks About to be Launched
on US Carriers in the Gulf?

It is urgent that each of us understand what
may be about to transpire:

(1) Israel's Air Force and Navy armed with
missiles and munitions provided to them by
the U.S.A., will attack and severely damage
one of our U.S. carriers, killing many of
our servicemen.

(2) The savage attack will be blamed on Iran
and its Prime Minister Ahmadinejad.

(3) The U.S. will launch massive air
counterstrikes and naval bombardments at
Iran, targeting that nation's entire
military-economic infrastructure.

(4) The U.S. and Israel will simultaneously
execute a media propaganda blitz to persuade
the U.S. populace and the world that Iran is
an aggressor, that Ahmadinejad is another
Hitler, and that the U.S. military actions
were simply counter-retaliation for Iran's
"Pearl Harbor-like" assault on a U.S.A.
vessel.

(5) End Result: Many American servicemen
slain and wounded, tens of thousands of
Iranians dead, Iran's economy spoiled, and
Israel on top, oil prices skyrocket once
again.

Israeli Prime Minister Olmert is, at this
moment, here in the U.S.A. on a 5-day visit,
meeting with Bush White House officials, and
with high-level Jewish Illuminati. Could it
be that this Iran war scenario is at the top
of their agenda?

Meanwhile, President Bush is now off on an
extended jaunt to Asia and Europe. According
to press reports, he stopped off in Moscow
to meet with Russia's President Putin. In
Europe, Bush will confer with NATO leaders.
Again, we see the handwriting on the wall.
They're getting their ducks all in a row to
terminate Iran as a potential counter to
Israel.

Believe me, the Pelosi-Reid-Clinton-Schumer
Congress will not object. I suspect they
have already been briefed on what is to
come. All but a handful of our nation's
elected representatives are in the pocket of
AIPAC and the Jewish Lobby.

The goal, of course, is complete Israeli
hegemony over the Middle East and its rich
stores of oil. To that traitorous end,
countless young men and women of our Armed
Forces will shed blood, not to mention the
blood being spilled already in Lebanon,
Gaza, and Iraq by innocent Arabs, most of
whom long for peace and survival.

Friend, never forget that single-minded goal
of the traitors: Israeli hegemony and
superiority in the Middle East, guaranteed
by U.S. military and diplomatic dominance,
insuring the world's principal source of oil
be possessed by Zionist-owned oil
corporations.

That, and that alone, is what is fueling and
driving the Bush Administration's insane,
misnamed, "War on Terrorism."

For The Sake of Truth, Your Friend,

Texe Marrs

Comment

Since early November there have been not one
or two but four US carries in the Persian
Gulf: the USS Enterprise, the USS
Eisenhower, the USS Boxer and the USS Iwo
Jima. What exactly are four US battle
carriers doing in such a relatively confined
part of the world\ufffds waterways? Are they
being set-up for a false flag attack to pave
the way for an all-out US strike on Iran?

Quite honestly this website does not know
but it's important that readers be informed
of these facts to draw their own
conclusions. Ed.

Last updated 24/11/2006

Redc1c4
2006-11-25 03:00:19 EST
Anonymous Sender wrote:

> [...]
> by U.S. military and diplomatic dominance,
> insuring the world's principal source of oil
> be possessed by Zionist-owned oil
> corporations.
>
> That, and that alone, is what is fueling and
> driving the Bush Administration's insane,
> misnamed, "War on Terrorism."
>
> For The Sake of Truth, Your Friend,
>
> Texe Marrs
>
> Comment
>
> Since early November there have been not one
> or two but four US carries in the Persian
> Gulf: the USS Enterprise, the USS
> Eisenhower, the USS Boxer and the USS Iwo
> Jima. What exactly are four US battle
> carriers doing in such a relatively confined
> part of the world’s waterways? Are they
> being set-up for a false flag attack to pave
> the way for an all-out US strike on Iran?
>
> Quite honestly this website does not know
> but it's important that readers be informed

you left alt.usenet.kooks out of the addresses.

redc1c4,
(but i fixed it for ya! %-)
--
"Enlisted men are stupid, but extremely cunning and sly, and bear
considerable watching."

Army Officer's Guide

Andrew Swallow
2006-11-25 03:37:30 EST
Anonymous Sender wrote:
> Are False Flag Attacks About to be Launched
> on US Carriers in the Gulf?

No.

Try that sort of trick against the US and the perpetrator will
get caught.

There is no need to fake evidence against any Muslim nation, the
head of state is normally the biggest sinner in the country.

Andrew Swallow

Wxfreqrs
2006-11-25 12:48:02 EST
1. get a life
2. there are only 2 carriers the other two are LPD/LHA types NOT CVA
3. you offer no proof except your word
4. get back on your Prozac

--
Don
SEMPER VIGILIS

"Anonymous Sender" <anonymous@remailer.metacolo.com> wrote in message
> [...]
> by U.S. military and diplomatic dominance,
> insuring the world's principal source of oil
> be possessed by Zionist-owned oil
> corporations.
>
> That, and that alone, is what is fueling and
> driving the Bush Administration's insane,
> misnamed, "War on Terrorism."
>
> For The Sake of Truth, Your Friend,
>
> Texe Marrs
>
> Comment
>
> Since early November there have been not one
> or two but four US carries in the Persian
> Gulf: the USS Enterprise, the USS
> Eisenhower, the USS Boxer and the USS Iwo
> Jima. What exactly are four US battle
> carriers doing in such a relatively confined
> part of the world's waterways? Are they
> being set-up for a false flag attack to pave
> the way for an all-out US strike on Iran?
>
> Quite honestly this website does not know
> but it's important that readers be informed

Mark Test
2006-11-25 13:08:59 EST
"Anonymous Sender" <anonymous@remailer.metacolo.com> wrote in message
> Are False Flag Attacks About to be Launched
> on US Carriers in the Gulf?
>
> It is urgent that each of us understand what
> may be about to transpire:
>
> (1) Israel's Air Force and Navy armed with
> missiles and munitions provided to them by
> the U.S.A., will attack and severely damage
> one of our U.S. carriers, killing many of
> our servicemen.

Hmmm, I'm guessing the US can recognize
our own weapons.....thus we'd know the guilty
were either American, or an ally.

> (2) The savage attack will be blamed on Iran
> and its Prime Minister Ahmadinejad.

No need...the savage attack will be from
idiot ruler of Iran...

> (3) The U.S. will launch massive air
> counterstrikes and naval bombardments at
> Iran, targeting that nation's entire
> military-economic infrastructure.

God, let's hope so.

> (4) The U.S. and Israel will simultaneously
> execute a media propaganda blitz to persuade
> the U.S. populace and the world that Iran is
> an aggressor, that Ahmadinejad is another
> Hitler, and that the U.S. military actions
> were simply counter-retaliation for Iran's
> "Pearl Harbor-like" assault on a U.S.A.
> vessel.

God, let's hope so.

> (5) End Result: Many American servicemen
> slain and wounded, tens of thousands of
> Iranians dead, Iran's economy spoiled, and
> Israel on top, oil prices skyrocket once
> again.

LOL! What economy? Hey BTW, tens of thousands
dead is alot better than the millions that will die
when idiot ruiler starts nuking Israel and his neighbors.

Nothing is hidden, yet you still don't see.

Mark

JJim McLaughlin
2006-11-25 13:29:12 EST
Anonymous Sender wrote:
> Are False Flag Attacks About to be Launched
> on US Carriers in the Gulf?

> Comment
>
> Since early November there have been not one
> or two but four US carries in the Persian
> Gulf: the USS Enterprise, the USS
> Eisenhower, the USS Boxer and the USS Iwo
> Jima. What exactly are four US battle
> carriers doing in such a relatively confined
> part of the world’s waterways? Are they
> being set-up for a false flag attack to pave
> the way for an all-out US strike on Iran?
>
> Quite honestly this website does not know
> but it's important that readers be informed
> of these facts to draw their own
> conclusions. Ed.
>
> Last updated 24/11/2006

So lets see, both Enterprise (CVN 65) and Iwo Jima (LHD 70)have been
back in Norfolk for more than a week by the time the OP's "update" was
posted; Boxer (LHD 4) is not an attack carrier, but a 'gaitor mounting
almost zero attack aircraft capable of projecing any force, (and 6 AVHB
Harriers are almost zero compared to the airwing on a CVN), can we
allassume that the rest of the OP's post has as much connection to
reality as his knowledge of ship locations and capabilities?

Fool

Ed
2006-11-25 14:26:56 EST

> [...]
> by U.S. military and diplomatic dominance,
> insuring the world's principal source of oil
> be possessed by Zionist-owned oil
> corporations.
>
> That, and that alone, is what is fueling and
> driving the Bush Administration's insane,
> misnamed, "War on Terrorism."
>
> For The Sake of Truth, Your Friend,
>
> Texe Marrs
>
> Comment
>
> Since early November there have been not one
> or two but four US carries in the Persian
> Gulf: the USS Enterprise, the USS
> Eisenhower, the USS Boxer and the USS Iwo
> Jima. What exactly are four US battle
> carriers doing in such a relatively confined
> part of the world's waterways? Are they
> being set-up for a false flag attack to pave
> the way for an all-out US strike on Iran?
>
> Quite honestly this website does not know
> but it's important that readers be informed

How wonderful for you that the nice people in the clean white lab coats
allow you to play with the computer! Now, give one of your loony-bin mates
have a crack at the computer or the people in the clean white lab coats will
get angry and up your medication!!