Activism Discussion: Suspicious Sidelining Of Tim Johnson

Suspicious Sidelining Of Tim Johnson

B*@shout.net
2006-12-15 08:22:04 EST
Suspicious Sidelining Of Tim Johnson

(Conspiracy Nation, 12/15/06) -- Admit it. When you heard yesterday
that Senator Tim Johnson, Democrat of South Dakota, had suffered some
sort of stroke, the thought entered your mind, "I wonder..."

The thought crossed your mind that Johnson might have been the victim
of foul play. After momentarily musing, "I wonder...", your next
thought was probably, "Naw..."

Democrat control of the Senate, following the November elections,
hinges on a single seat. If Johnson has to step down, the Republican
governor of South Dakota names his successor. That person is "likely to
be a Republican." ("US Democrat has brain operation," BBC, Dec. 14,
2006) Then the Senate would be divided 50/50, with vice-president Dick
Cheney the tie-breaker.

Earlier this month, one source claimed the powers-that-be had decided
they wanted gridlock in Washington, DC. They had decreed a Democrat
House of Representatives. The plan went out of their control somewhat,
and Democrats gained control of the Senate also. If that source is
correct, then Johnson's eclipse could be some after-election "fine
tuning."

Remarkably, first out of the gate on such theorizing have been
Republican bloggers. In "Tim Johnson: Let a thousand conspiracy nuts
bloom"
(http://weblog.signonsandiego.com/weblogs/afb/archives/006505.html),
Chris Reed foresees, "it is only a matter of time before it is
routinely asserted in faculty lounges, in Barbara Boxer's staff
meetings and on lefty Web sites that Bush, Rove and Cheney were
responsible for Democratic Sen. Tim Johnson's suddenly being stricken
yesterday..."

Steven Greenhut concurs. "I haven't read any of the left-wing blogs
yet, so I am free-lancing here, but I'm guessing that some
conspiratorial braintrusts have already figured it out... This can't be
coincidence. It has to be the work of the Evil Karl Rove. No other
explanation can be possible ... unless Dick Cheney did it." ("Is Karl
Rove behind Sen. Johnson's stroke?"
http://blogs.ocregister.com/orangepunch/archives/2006/12/is_karl_rove_behind_sen_johnso.html)

It has been asserted that Jesus favors the 'publicans. "Says so in the
Bible. Jesus associated with the publicans." Notwithstanding this,
suspicions arise due to Republican bloggers being immediately defensive
regarding the Johnson sudden eclipse. Some surmise, "The guilty flee
where none pursueth."

Of course, the Senator Johnson apparent stroke, coming at this time,
could be a coincidence. Then again, we are in "Pluto Days" this month,
with that planet, recently demoted, ruling the underworld.
(http://www.shout.net/~bigred/Saturn.html)

It was Josiah Flynt, born in 1869, who first enriched our language by
introducing the argot of the criminal to America; words like "graft"
and "underworld." In his book, The World of Graft (1901), Flynt
explained the "Under World" and the "Upper World." When one in the
"Under World" got lucky and "made his 'pile,'" he went "up-town" to
"put on the ritz" and pretend to be "high class." When the aristocrat,
inhabiting the "Upper World," needed money, he'd head "down-town" and
scrounge up a "pile" of his own. ("The World Of Graft,"
http://www.shout.net/~bigred/WGraft.html)

The problem is, if there is still, in 2006, an "Under World," then by
its very nature most would be unlikely to see it. It is an under-world,
not an above-ground world.

"Conspiracy theories are gaining acceptance," complains
"theTrumpet.com". Trumpet says the cynicism is generated by the
conspiracy theories, but maybe it's the other way around. Ramifications
of the trend, according to Trumpet, include "an increasing erosion of
public trust in the national leadership and institutions." This
supposedly causes "a general decline in patriotism," yet it might be
more patriotic to be involved and ask questions. Dear Trumpet: Should
we ignore the elephant in the living room?
(http://www.thetrumpet.com/index.php?page=article&id=2781)

"Be like Greatest Generation (GG). They asked no questions. They did as
they were told." Such is the nostalgic dream of some, who are irritated
by all the inquiring minds these days.

Trumpet wants us all to have "national pride in the government." This
will finally bring victory in Iraq. Those suspicions you briefly
entertained about Tim Johnson's plutonic eclipse come from the evil
one. "Get thee behind me, Satan." Go forward like GG, and all will be
well.

See you in the detention camps. There, you will finally get to meet the
Conspiracy Nation editor. ("So you're that guy...") Like the
Japanese-Americans of WWII, we'll have a chance to become acquainted.

-------
Conspiracy Nation
http://www.shout.net/~bigred/cn.html

Freedom Fighter
2006-12-15 17:14:54 EST
I must withhold judgement until I see the evidence, but this, like the
suspicious plane crash death of Democratic Senator Paul Wellstone, REEKS of
Machiavellian right-wing malevolence.

The induction of a stroke by means of a beam of high intensity microwaves,
or a similar clandestine weapon, is entirely within the fascists'
capability. If they would kill thousands of innocent Americans to further
their evil agenda, offing one democrat is a petty matter to them indeed.

-------------------------------
9/11 was an INSIDE JOB!

Patriotic Americans must demand that the new Democratic Congress open a new
and independent investigation.

9/11 - the IRREFUTABLE FACTS and the EVIDENCE backing them up:

WTC building 7 collapsed in a deliberate demolition by explosives just hours
after the collapse of the twin towers. There is no other credible
explanation for its collapse. The planes that struck the towers did not
structurally damage building 7, and debris did only minor damage to it. No
steel frame building has EVER collapsed from even a serious fire; the fires
in building 7 were not extensive, and were only on a few of the lower
floors. These probably were arson fires, as falling debris from the towers
would have only ignited the roof and upper floors. Deliberate, pre-planned
explosive demolition is the ONLY explanation for the sudden, complete, and
near free-fall speed collapse of building 7. This is the weakest link in the
official coverup - and the 9/11 Commission whitewash IGNORES building 7
entirely!

See documentation at http://www.wtc7.net/
and http://www.prisonplanet.com/012004watson.html

Explosive demolitions take considerable time to set up (see
http://science.howstuffworks.com/building-implosion1.htm).
The explosives could not possibly have been properly placed around all
thestructural supports and set up for detonation in building 7 in the few
hours between the attacks and that building's collapse. Yet that collapse
was clearly a professionally executed demolition by explosives.

Therefore -
THE DEMOLITION EXPLOSIVES IN BUILDING 7 WERE PUT IN
PLACE PRIOR TO THE PLANES IMPACTING THE TWIN TOWERS!

Therefore -
The 9/11 attacks were KNOWN OF IN ADVANCE, and DELIBERATELY
ALLOWED TO OCCUR! It was intended beforehand that building 7 and the twin
towers all be completely destroyed, KILLING THE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE
REMAINING IN THEM! Is this anything less than mass murder, the crime of the
century aided and abetted if not perpetrated by HOMELAND terrorist traitors
to America?

The above facts, further documented below, do not alone rigorously prove
that previously placed explosives likewise brought down the twin towers, but
see the following:

A paper published by Steven E. Jones, Professor of Physics, Brigham Young
University, concludes that prepositioned demolition explosives brought down
all three collapsed WTC buildings, not the plane impacts or fires.

Consider these facts:

1. Pulverization of all three buildings:
As we all saw, all three buildings collapsed to DUST, with unusually little
solid debris remaining. It is clear that a 500,000 ton concrete and steel
building cannot be turned to a huge cloud of dust in less than 15 seconds by
a simple structural collapse, nor indeed by anything other than explosives.

2. Thermate residue in the metal:
Professor Jones of Brigham Young University has tested the metal taken from
the site, and a paper on his findings is available
(http://www.journalof911studies.com/ or video at
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-2842384983834100001&q=stephen+jones
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...=stephen+jones

The debris has tested positive for products of a THERMATE REACTION. Thermate
is an incediary substance used to very quickly slice through thick steel. It
is used together with high explosives in controlled demolitions.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WrCWLpRc1yM
Professor Jones's findings have been scrutinized since June 2006 and are
scientifically undisputed. They prove on their own that this was an inside
job, as thermate could not have been present through any other
circumstances.

3. Free fall collapses:
The towers fell, according to the 9/11 Commission, at 9-10 seconds, and 7
for WTC7. This equates to almost free fall speed. The only way an object can
free fall is if it encounters no more resistance in its fall than air. This
cannot happen in a structural collapse, as the floors would pancake on top
of one another, resulting in about 90 major points of inertial resistance to
the fall. Free fall can only happen in a controlled demolition where all the
supports are blown out at once or close to it, and the structures below the
falling matter can offer little or no resistance.
Check out Dutch controlled demolition expert Danny Jowenko's statement on
this:
http://www.911blogger.com/node/3231]http://www.911blogger.com/node/3231

4. Eyewitness reports:
Shortly after 9/11, the FDNY recorded over 500 oral histories in which
firefighters and emergency medical workers recounted their experiences of
that day. Mayor Bloomberg's administration, however, has refused to release
them. But the New York Times, joined by several families of 9/11 victims,
filed suit and, after a long process, the New York Court of Appeals ordered
the city to release the bulk of these oral histories, which it did in August
2005. The Times then made them publicly available
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/met_WTC_histories_full_01.html

These oral histories contain many dozens of testimonies that speak of
explosions and related phenomena characteristic of controlled demolition.

Some examples:

Several individuals reported that they witnessed an explosion just before
one of the towers collapsed. Battalion Chief John Sudnik said: "we heard . .
. what sounded like a loud explosion and looked up and I saw tower two start
coming down" (NYT, Sudnick, p. 4).

Several people reported multiple explosions. Paramedic Kevin Darnowski said:
"I heard three explosions, and then . . . tower two started to come down"
(NYT, Darnowski, p. 8).

Firefighter Thomas Turilli said, "it almost sounded like bombs going off,
like boom, boom, boom, like seven or eight" (NYT, Turilli, p. 4). Craig
Carlsen said that he and other firefighters "heard explosions coming from .
. . the south tower. . . . There were about ten explosions. . . . We then
realized the building started to come down" (NYT, Carlsen, pp. 5-6).

Firefighter Joseph Meola said, "it looked like the building was blowing out
on all four sides. We actually heard the pops" (NYT, Meola, p. 5).

Paramedic Daniel Rivera also mentioned "pops." Asked how he knew that the
south tower was coming down, he said: "It was a frigging noise. At first I
thought it was---do you ever see professional demolition where they set the
charges on certain floors and then you hear 'Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop'? . . .
I thought it was that." (NYT, Rivera, p. 9)

Timothy Burke said that "the building popped, lower than the fire. . . . I
was going oh, my god, there is a secondary device because the way the
building popped. I thought it was an explosion" (NYT, Burke, pp. 8-9).

Firefighter Edward Cachia said: "It actually gave at a lower floor, not the
floor where the plane hit. . . . [W]e originally had thought there was like
an internal detonation, explosives, because it went in succession, boom,
boom, boom, boom, and then the tower came down" (NYT, Cachia, p. 5).

Some of the witnesses spoke of flashes and of phenomena suggestive of
demolition rings:

Assistant Commissioner Stephen Gregory said: "I thought . . . before . . .
No. 2 came down, that I saw low-level flashes. . . . I . . . saw a flash
flash flash . . . [at] the lower level of the building. You know like when
they demolish a building?" (NYT, Gregory, pp. 14-16).

Further evidence can be found at:
http://www.attackonamerica.net/proofofcontrolleddemolitionatwtc.htm This
author has a master's degree in Engineering from Stanford University, and a
Ph.D. in Psychology from the University of Oregon.

MORE EVIDENCE OF THERMATE-EXPLOSIVE DEMOLITION:

There were severalthousand pounds of still red-hot molten iron found under
the three collapsed WTC buildings six weeks after the cleanup began. When
metal is heated to over 3500 degrees F in a matter of seconds, and a piece
falls away, it is effectively cut just as with an oxy-acetylene torch. This
is how thermate is used to cut through steel from a safe distance.
Demolition crews use it in conjunction with C-4 explosive "kicker" charges.
Initiate the thermite by remote control, wait 12 seconds or so, then
detonate the C-4 to "kick" the column or post away from its severed support.

History can be rewritten, but the laws of physics cannot. Jet fuel can only
reach about 1100 degrees F, nowhere near the temperature required to create
a pool of molten iron slag. That only happens at thermate reaction
temperatures. Thermate is a simple substance, made mostly of aluminum and
iron oxide. When the reaction takes place, the iron oxide and aluminum
become aluminum oxide and white-hot molten iron at a temperature of about
4500 F. Thermate requires at least 1400 degrees F to start its exothermic
reaction, so you cannot ignite thermate by crashing an airplane into a
building. And even if that were possible, how did the thermate get there in
the first place, positioned to sever steel structural members?

EVEN MORE EVIDENCE of the inside job:

Many very small HUMAN BODY FRAGMENTS have been found on the roofs of nearby
buildings. These were too far away to be from jumpers from the towers. If
the towers simply collapsed from damage and fire, what blew these bodies to
smithereens and sent the fragments flying for considerable distances? The
plane impacts did not have the explosive brisance (shattering force)
necessary to do this - only HIGH EXPLOSIVES, like C-4, can blow bodies to
tiny bits.

In addition, consider THE TOTAL FAILURE of our sophisticated NORAD AEROSPACE
DEFENSE SYSTEM. Not even ONE of the FOUR hijacked jets flying at SUBSONIC
speeds towards known terrorist targets was intercepted! Such a failure could
not have happened without it being intentional. Military exercises were
underway at the time that would make reports of hijacked planes appear to be
merely part of the exercise. The attempts at official explanation for this
inexplicable failure have been uniformly ludicrous.

Possible motives? Do a Google search on the "Project For a New American
Century," and the "New Pearl Harbor."

Many deniers of these unprecedented crimes of mass murder are simply
psychologically incapable of considering them possible. Misled by the
corporate/government-controlled media, deceived by an elaborate cover-up,
and indoctrinated with a perverted sense of "patriotism," they are under the
delusion that only barbaric foreign terrorists could commit such inhuman
atrocities. But foreign terrorists could not have planted demolition
explosives in advance. HOMELAND TERRORISTS had to do that! The implications
of this are literally unthinkable to many, which is just what the evil
perpetrators of this crime against humanity are counting on.

Given the shock and horror, the massive death and destruction of these
events, irrational denial is understandable. History reveals despicable acts
of terror by unscrupulous powers in the USSR, Germany, China, and elsewhere.
Why would this evil side of human nature not surface here in America?

Overcoming denial and exposing the truth is the only hope for saving us from
a fascist regime of vicious killers as bad as the Nazis ever were. Should we
wait to find out if they can be even worse?

CONTACT YOUR REPRESENTATIVES IN CONGRESS AND THE SENATE.
DEMAND A NEW AND INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION OF THIS MASS-MURDEROUS CRIME OF
THE CENTURY!

More 9/11 documentation:
http://www.st911.org/
http://www.septembereleventh.org/kc/multimedia/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEJmcvTzYfo&NR
http://911busters.com/911-Commission.html
http://www.septembereleventh.org/audio.php
http://911busters.com/SanFran04/index.html
http://www.911truth.org/index.php?topic=gallery
http://www.reopen911.org/
http://www.911truth.org/
http://www.911truthseekers.org/
http://www.911truthseekers.org/modules/news/
http://www.gnn.tv/
http://www.fema.gov/pdf/library/fema403_apc.pdf
http://www.911studies.com/index.html
http://www.septembereleventh.org/index.php
http://infowars.com/
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/
http://www.mujca.com/index.htm
http://proliberty.com/observer/20051213.htm
http://911research.wtc7.net/index.html
http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html
http://911review.com/
http://guardian.250free.com/wtc/dust-cloud.htm
http://www.defenselink.mil/transcripts/2001/t11182001_t1012pm.html

Douglas Berry
2006-12-15 22:03:32 EST
On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 22:14:54 GMT "Freedom Fighter" <liberty@once.net>
said the following in alt.conspiracy and I was immediately reminded of
1,000 Chinchillas singing Handel's "Messiah" for some reason...

>The induction of a stroke by means of a beam of high intensity microwaves,
>or a similar clandestine weapon, is entirely within the fascists'
>capability. If they would kill thousands of innocent Americans to further
>their evil agenda, offing one democrat is a petty matter to them indeed.

Except he didn't have a stroke.

Darn those facts!

Oh, and show me the peer-reviewed literature on how microwaves can
cause any sort of stroke.
--

Douglas E. Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail

"Where is the prince who can afford so to cover
his country with troops for its defense, as that
ten thousand men descending from the clouds, might
not,in many places, do an infinite deal of mischief
before a force could be brought together to repel
them?" - BENJAMIN FRANKLIN-1784

A*@justicespammail.com
2006-12-15 22:39:16 EST
wrote:

>I must withhold judgement until I see the evidence, but this, like the
>suspicious plane crash death of Democratic Senator Paul Wellstone, REEKS of
>Machiavellian right-wing malevolence.

Only if you believe that "Machiavellian right-wing malevolence" can
cause congential birth defects.

>The induction of a stroke by means of a beam of high intensity microwaves,
>or a similar clandestine weapon, is entirely within the fascists'
>capability. If they would kill thousands of innocent Americans to further
>their evil agenda, offing one democrat is a petty matter to them indeed.

Except that it wasn't a stroke.

Freedom Fighter
2006-12-16 17:17:34 EST
"Douglas Berry" <penguin_boy@mindOBVIOUSspring.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 22:14:54 GMT "Freedom Fighter" <liberty@once.net>
> said the following in alt.conspiracy and I was immediately reminded of
> 1,000 Chinchillas singing Handel's "Messiah" for some reason...
>
>>The induction of a stroke by means of a beam of high intensity microwaves,
>>or a similar clandestine weapon, is entirely within the fascists'
>>capability. If they would kill thousands of innocent Americans to further
>>their evil agenda, offing one democrat is a petty matter to them indeed.
>
> Except he didn't have a stroke.

And you know this how?

> Darn those facts!

You give not one shred of evidence, but it is a "fact," right?

> Oh, and show me the peer-reviewed literature on how microwaves can
> cause any sort of stroke.

You wouldn't believe it if I did, and I will not waste my time doing so.

Animal
2006-12-16 17:42:35 EST
Freedom Fighter wrote:

> "Douglas Berry" <penguin_boy@mindOBVIOUSspring.com> wrote in message
>
>>On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 22:14:54 GMT "Freedom Fighter" <liberty@once.net>
>>said the following in alt.conspiracy and I was immediately reminded of
>>1,000 Chinchillas singing Handel's "Messiah" for some reason...
>>

>>>The induction of a stroke by means of a beam of high intensity microwaves,
>>>or a similar clandestine weapon, is entirely within the fascists'
>>>capability. If they would kill thousands of innocent Americans to further
>>>their evil agenda, offing one democrat is a petty matter to them indeed.
>>
>>Except he didn't have a stroke.
>

> And you know this how?
>

>>Darn those facts!
>

> You give not one shred of evidence, but it is a "fact," right?

Sort of like all those facts you present about CD, right??

>>Oh, and show me the peer-reviewed literature on how microwaves can
>>cause any sort of stroke.
>

> You wouldn't believe it if I did, and I will not waste my time doing so.

All that tap dancing to avoid sayig you don't have any. LMAO

Douglas Berry
2006-12-17 13:47:32 EST
On Sat, 16 Dec 2006 17:42:35 -0500 animal <notnow@cowbrown.com> said
the following in alt.conspiracy and I was immediately reminded of
1,000 Chinchillas singing Handel's "Messiah" for some reason...
>Freedom Fighter wrote:
>
>> "Douglas Berry" <penguin_boy@mindOBVIOUSspring.com> wrote in message

>>>Oh, and show me the peer-reviewed literature on how microwaves can
>>>cause any sort of stroke.
>>
>> You wouldn't believe it if I did, and I will not waste my time doing so.
>
>All that tap dancing to avoid sayig you don't have any. LMAO

Really. Anybody can read the statements from Senator Johnson's
doctors. He didn't have a stroke.
--

Douglas E. Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail

"Where is the prince who can afford so to cover
his country with troops for its defense, as that
ten thousand men descending from the clouds, might
not,in many places, do an infinite deal of mischief
before a force could be brought together to repel
them?" - BENJAMIN FRANKLIN-1784

Stan De SD
2006-12-23 13:12:49 EST

"Freedom Fighter" <liberty@once.net> wrote in message
> I must withhold judgement until I see the evidence, but this, like the
> suspicious plane crash death of Democratic Senator Paul Wellstone, REEKS
of
> Machiavellian right-wing malevolence.

Spoken by a kook who never met a conspiracy theory he didn't like. So when's
the latest release/bugfix of "911-Conspiracy" coming out, FF? You guys must
be on V9.9 by now... :O|

Stan De SD
2006-12-23 13:14:00 EST

"Douglas Berry" <penguin_boy@mindOBVIOUSspring.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 22:14:54 GMT "Freedom Fighter" <liberty@once.net>
> said the following in alt.conspiracy and I was immediately reminded of
> 1,000 Chinchillas singing Handel's "Messiah" for some reason...
>
> >The induction of a stroke by means of a beam of high intensity
microwaves,
> >or a similar clandestine weapon, is entirely within the fascists'
> >capability. If they would kill thousands of innocent Americans to further
> >their evil agenda, offing one democrat is a petty matter to them indeed.
>
> Except he didn't have a stroke.
>
> Darn those facts!
>
> Oh, and show me the peer-reviewed literature on how microwaves can
> cause any sort of stroke.

FF wears his tinfoil hat when microwaving his dinner, JUST in case... :O|