Activism Discussion: Iraq: Everything You Need To Know In Five

Iraq: Everything You Need To Know In Five

Sam7i5erotdkhgcx
2006-12-16 06:10:20 EST
This plan would put an end to street to street fighting. This plan
would put an end to urban combat. This plan would put an end to road
side bombs,put an end to IEDs.

http://novus-ordo-seclorum.us/2006/12/iraq-everything-you-need-to-know-in.html

http://novus-ordo-seclorum.us

Hummingbird
2006-12-16 07:08:59 EST
On 16 Dec 2006 03:10:20 -0800 'sam7i5erotdkhgcx'
posted this onto uk.politics.misc:

>This plan would put an end to street to street fighting. This plan
>would put an end to urban combat. This plan would put an end to road
>side bombs,put an end to IEDs.
>
>http://novus-ordo-seclorum.us/2006/12/iraq-everything-you-need-to-know-in.html

Too bad the author can't write half-decent English.

--
Global surveillance league tables x country:
Image: http://www.toucano.plus.com/WorldSurveillanceLeague.jpg

NB: Britain scores the worst along with Russia and China.
(data courtesy of Daily Telegraph and Privacy International)

Sam7i5erotdkhgcx
2006-12-16 07:18:06 EST
fuck you
hummingbird wrote:
> On 16 Dec 2006 03:10:20 -0800 'sam7i5erotdkhgcx'
> posted this onto uk.politics.misc:
>
> >This plan would put an end to street to street fighting. This plan
> >would put an end to urban combat. This plan would put an end to road
> >side bombs,put an end to IEDs.
> >
> >http://novus-ordo-seclorum.us/2006/12/iraq-everything-you-need-to-know-in.html
>
> Too bad the author can't write half-decent English.
>
> --
> Global surveillance league tables x country:
> Image: http://www.toucano.plus.com/WorldSurveillanceLeague.jpg
> PDF detail: http://www.toucano.plus.com/WorldSurveillanceLeague.pdf
>
> NB: Britain scores the worst along with Russia and China.
> (data courtesy of Daily Telegraph and Privacy International)

Hummingbird
2006-12-16 07:52:44 EST
On 16 Dec 2006 04:18:06 -0800 'sam7i5erotdkhgcx'
posted this onto uk.politics.misc:

>fuck you

No thanks. you're not my type dear.

>hummingbird wrote:
>> On 16 Dec 2006 03:10:20 -0800 'sam7i5erotdkhgcx'
>> posted this onto uk.politics.misc:
>>
>> >This plan would put an end to street to street fighting. This plan
>> >would put an end to urban combat. This plan would put an end to road
>> >side bombs,put an end to IEDs.
>> >
>> >http://novus-ordo-seclorum.us/2006/12/iraq-everything-you-need-to-know-in.html
>>
>> Too bad the author can't write half-decent English.

--
Global surveillance league tables x country:
Image: http://www.toucano.plus.com/WorldSurveillanceLeague.jpg
PDF detail: http://www.toucano.plus.com/WorldSurveillanceLeague.pdf

NB: Britain scores the worst along with Russia and China.
(data courtesy of Daily Telegraph and Privacy International)

Chazwin
2006-12-16 08:31:02 EST

sam7i5erotdkhgcx wrote:
> This plan would put an end to street to street fighting. This plan
> would put an end to urban combat. This plan would put an end to road
> side bombs,put an end to IEDs.
>
> http://novus-ordo-seclorum.us/2006/12/iraq-everything-you-need-to-know-in.html
>
> http://novus-ordo-seclorum.us

Shame he writes hit English but what he says is basically true.
There is no such thing as Iraq and never was until the British carved
up the Ottoman Empire a the end od WWI.
Whether his solution to create 3 nations: Sunni, Shite, and Kurd would
do any better is probably crap. However Saddam Hussein kept the nation
together by draconian means and this is exactly what it will take to
keep the peace in future.
He is right about American policy

Stay the course.

The way forward.

Moving forward

These are all sound bites for idiots who want to beleive that the USA
is a good and just nation and "doing a great job against ter'ism" .
Well it aint! If it wants to tackle terrorism it should have finished
the job in Afghanistan first and left Saddam to deal with his nation
his own way.

Boy Wonder
2006-12-16 11:10:13 EST
hummingbird RHBIYDTNPPAX@spammotel.com said:

> On 16 Dec 2006 03:10:20 -0800 'sam7i5erotdkhgcx'
> posted this onto uk.politics.misc:
>
> >This plan would put an end to street to street fighting. This plan
> >would put an end to urban combat. This plan would put an end to road
> >side bombs,put an end to IEDs.
> >
> >http://novus-ordo-seclorum.us/2006/12/iraq-everything-you-need-to-know-in.html
>
> Too bad the author can't write half-decent English.

It doesn't matter because Rumsfeld said that we'd be welcomed as Liberators, so
there are no IED's.

Truthiness
2006-12-16 12:20:04 EST
In article <MPG.1fede474fe039e51989ea2@news.motzarella.org>,
Boy Wonder <batman@robin.net> wrote:

> hummingbird RHBIYDTNPPAX@spammotel.com said:
> >
> > On 16 Dec 2006 03:10:20 -0800 'sam7i5erotdkhgcx'
> > posted this onto uk.politics.misc:
> >
> > >This plan would put an end to street to street fighting. This plan
> > >would put an end to urban combat. This plan would put an end to road
> > >side bombs,put an end to IEDs.
> > >
> > >http://novus-ordo-seclorum.us/2006/12/iraq-everything-you-need-to-know-in.h
> > >tml
> >
> > Too bad the author can't write half-decent English.
> >
> It doesn't matter because Rumsfeld said that we'd be welcomed as Liberators,
> so
> there are no IED's.

Time for Bush to Quit Whining and "Cowboy Up"

Via NY Transfer News Collective * All the News that Doesn't Fit

The Huffington Post Blogs - Dec 6, 2006
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jim-moore/a-number-two-mexican-dinn_b_35749
.html

Time for Bush to "Cowboy Up"

by James Moore

"Leadership is doing what is right when no one is watching."
- - George Van Valkenberg

Exactly 20 years ago this month, Lawrence Walsh was named as a special
prosecutor to study the Iran-Contra affair - the illegal sale of US arms
Iran to provide funding for an American-backed guerilla organization in
Nicaragua. Americans had some hope that their government would get to the
heart of the matter and people responsible for clandestine operations
using
taxpayer money illegally would be held accountable.

They were not. Indictments were issued but so were numerous presidential
pardons. Ollie North got grilled and Fawn Hall rose to a transitory
cultural icon. Ultimately, though, the leader and his policies, which
were
responsible for Iran-Contra, were not called to account. Mistakes, we
were
told, were made. But nothing that bad. The president's team was just
trying
to do what was right. This was the unimpeachable Ronald Reagan, after
all,
and nothing like this could happen if it was morning in America. The
Iran-Contra Report became a kind of number two Mexican dinner with one
taco
missing. There were all kinds of information. But not much truth.

Today's report on the crisis in Iraq is no different. What is there in
the
Hamilton-Baker report that a college freshman in Middle Eastern studies
doesn't already know? And that a president should not have to be told?
This
mundane, tenacious grasp at the obvious is one more painful example of
how
our culture creates soft places to fall for our leaders who fail to lead.
Our obstinate president, who has refused to admit mistakes or make
changes,
demanded political air cover before trying something new. And we gave it
him. When did we stop demanding that our presidents do their job and
start
giving them commissions and study groups and blue ribbon panels to hold
their hands through the trying times? How hard is it to be a man, to
admit
a mistake, learn from it, and then do better? We ask it of our sons and
daughters.

Before President Bush went to another study group seeking counsel, he
enthusiastically ignored history and fact to lead us to our present
American tragedy. Anyone with a laptop could have told him that the
Shiites, oppressed by Saddam's Sunnis for decades, were likely to be
tempted to exact their revenge in a power struggle after the dictator was
deposed. And where did he get the idea they wanted democracy? Islam has a
different cultural approach to government and religion than we do in
America. If Iraq wants democracy, let its people get it the same way our
American forebears did: let them fight and die for it. Obviously, some of
them are doing that now. But mostly they are shooting at each other and
strapping bombs to themselves as our children walk in their midst trying
figure out who our enemy is. Is Iraq's fate really worth even one more
drop
of American blood? And the semantic discussion over what to call the
dying
is absurd. It hardly matters whether it is a civil war or sectarian
violence because in Iraq there is no real difference between those two
terms. It's just death, lots and lots of death that need not be.

The president hasn't listened to advice very well during the past six
years. And it seems improbable that he will pay great attention to the 79
recommendations of today's report. Even if he were to try a psychological
makeover, how does he begin to talk to Iran, a country his clever speech
writer called a part of "the axis of evil" and the Bush administration
has
wanted to punish with sanctions? Further, why would the Iranians trust
anything this president says after he has so artfully lied to his own
American populace?

Back in the glory days of the Reagan-Bush administration, our leaders
were
almost as contradictory and confusing as those who are presently taking
us
to the precipice of disaster. We were talking to Iran then and secretly
selling them weapons, which was not long after they had deposed of the
Shah
we had propped up for decades. Of course, a few years earlier, Donald
Rumsfeld had traveled to Iraq to make sure Saddam had the weapons he
needed
to attack Iran. Is it any wonder that each new generation in Islam is
taught to distrust American words and actions?

President Bush often talks about honor. But he knows nothing about it.
When
given a choice between doing what is difficult and honorable or what is
expeditious, he invariably chooses the simplest course of action. He has
dishonored our constitution to serve his terrorism paranoia and political
purposes. He has dishonored the devotion of the men and women of our
military, who are called to the colors, by sending them into a war that
was
based on a lie. And he continues to dishonor them by asking them to die
achieve something in Iraq that the president cannot even define.

I thought there was no more shame that he might bring to his office and
our
country. But I was wrong. His absolute inability to do his job has been
put
on full display for the entire world by being assigned to a "study
group."
Mr. Bush is still figuring out ways to get other people to do his
homework.

I have an idea Mr. President. Out in the Permian Basin of West Texas
where
you came of age, the tough guys often tell the weak-willed to "cowboy
up,"
a nice vernacular expression meaning quit whining and do your job. And
that's what you need to do. For once, try being a man of character; admit
to the people you serve in this country that you screwed up and you are
going to fix the mess you made. Let your legacy be that of a man who
made a
monumental error but acknowledged it in time for corrections to begin
while
you were still holding office. Show your fellow citizens that you
actually
care about your country more than yourself. Almost 3000 Americans have
already done that in your war. They gave their lives. All you have to do
is
try a little humility.

I could write more. But a special study group empaneled to examine my
ideas
has advised me I have said enough. And I am taking their advice to shut
up.

Copyright 2006 \ufffd HuffingtonPost.com, Inc.

*

--
Money.. What a concept!

Sandman
2006-12-17 15:49:32 EST
History has shown that this plan will work.
IT'S THE SAME CONCEPT THAT WAS USED IN INDIA

Britain had assumed political control of virtually all Indian lands.
Indian armed forces in the British army played a vital role in both
World Wars. Nonviolent resistance to British colonialism led by
Mohandas GANDHI and Jawaharlal NEHRU brought independence in 1947. Even
Mohandas GANDHI knew there ways no way to stop the Hindu and the
Muslims from killing each other. So the subcontinent was divided into
the secular state of India and the smaller Muslim state of Pakistan.

And today India is the world's largest democracy. A Kurdish Nation well
be as sucessful.

sam7i5erotdkhgcx wrote:
> This plan would put an end to street to street fighting. This plan
> would put an end to urban combat. This plan would put an end to road
> side bombs,put an end to IEDs.
>
> http://novus-ordo-seclorum.us/2006/12/iraq-everything-you-need-to-know-in.html
>
> http://novus-ordo-seclorum.us

Topo Gigio
2006-12-17 16:28:57 EST

"sandman" <sandman@minister.com> wrote in message
> History has shown that this plan will work.
> IT'S THE SAME CONCEPT THAT WAS USED IN INDIA
>
> Britain had assumed political control of virtually all Indian lands.
> Indian armed forces in the British army played a vital role in both
> World Wars. Nonviolent resistance to British colonialism led by
> Mohandas GANDHI and Jawaharlal NEHRU brought independence in 1947. Even
> Mohandas GANDHI knew there ways no way to stop the Hindu and the
> Muslims from killing each other. So the subcontinent was divided into
> the secular state of India and the smaller Muslim state of Pakistan.

Actually there was an East and West Pakistan. East Pakistan became
Bangladesh. It is not history if you lived it.