Activism Discussion: I Dont Think Anyone Is Denying That The National Government Brutalized Jews

I Dont Think Anyone Is Denying That The National Government Brutalized Jews
Posts: 8

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Gro1
2006-12-26 02:20:49 EST
Does anyone here think otherwise?

Germans hated the Jews after what Jews had done to Germany
during WWI and under the Weimar Government.

I think the point really is that the Zionists/Soviets invented the wild
claims about "death camps" in order to justify their own brutality...
and as a pretext for the creation of the State of Israel.

I dont know how many Jews died or how many were injured.

I know that Rothschild financed WWI and WWII along with the
Warburgs, the Rockefellers and others...

And that these wars resulted in the deaths of 60 million Anglo-
Germanic/European people (minus the jews)...and the total
destruction of Europe.

And I know that these bankers made billions off the extermination
of Europeans and the annhilation of our cities...

I say we start a "Holocuat rememberance"...to remember the 60 million
Anglo-Germanic people killed by Rothschilld, Warburg and Rockefller...
in the two world wars....and the thousands of us killed and maimed in
subsequent wars for their profit!

I AM DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT THIS.

WHO WANTS TO JOIN ME?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$



Herman Kampenfelter
2006-12-26 02:27:58 EST
Gro1 11@11.net said:
> Does anyone here think otherwise?
>
Frankly, I think that Hitler soul have dragged your family out of their homes, fucked
your grandfather in the ass and brutalized your Mother.

But, that's just my view because I think that you have no right to exist due to the
fact that you're a shit.



The Revvdd
2006-12-26 02:47:18 EST
On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 02:27:58 -0500, Herman Kampenfelter
<*k@gmail.com> wrote:

>Gro1 11@11.net said:
>> Does anyone here think otherwise?
>>
>Frankly, I think that Hitler soul have dragged your family out of their homes, fucked
>your grandfather in the ass and brutalized your Mother.
>
>But, that's just my view because I think that you have no right to exist due to the
>fact that you're a shit.

Eat shit, jewlover.

"You people are disliked on a global scale. You have been disliked for
3,000 years and yet you never seem to ask what is at the root of this
dislike . . . no sooner do you arrive as a people in a new country,
then within 50 years you are already being disliked all over again.
"Now, what is it? And I don't know the answer to this. Is it built
into our microchip?"
- David Irving (1938 - )

Brakaus
2006-12-26 10:30:55 EST
The Revvdd reggae@agglicoonn.com.za said:
> Eat shit, jewlover.
>
You sand nigger Muslims are so easy to set off because you're mentally
weak.

Go back to your mud hut and raise your ass to allah, sand nig. There's a
tomahawk missile on its way and your days are numbered.


Kurt Knoll
2006-12-26 12:25:55 EST

"Gro1" <11@11.net> wrote in message news:emqih1$i7i$1@aioe.org...
> Does anyone here think otherwise?
>
> Germans hated the Jews after what Jews had done to Germany
> during WWI and under the Weimar Government.
>
> I think the point really is that the Zionists/Soviets invented the wild
> claims about "death camps" in order to justify their own brutality...
> and as a pretext for the creation of the State of Israel.
>
> I dont know how many Jews died or how many were injured.
>
> I know that Rothschild financed WWI and WWII along with the
> Warburgs, the Rockefellers and others...
>
> And that these wars resulted in the deaths of 60 million Anglo-
> Germanic/European people (minus the jews)...and the total
> destruction of Europe.
>
> And I know that these bankers made billions off the extermination
> of Europeans and the annhilation of our cities...
>
> I say we start a "Holocuat rememberance"...to remember the 60 million
> Anglo-Germanic people killed by Rothschilld, Warburg and Rockefller...
> in the two world wars....and the thousands of us killed and maimed in
> subsequent wars for their profit!
>
> I AM DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT THIS.
>
> WHO WANTS TO JOIN ME?
>
> $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>

I Do
Kurt Knoll



Douglas Berry
2006-12-26 14:59:45 EST
On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 08:20:49 +0100 there was an Ancient "Gro1"
<*1@11.net> who stoppeth one in alt.conspiracy

>Germans hated the Jews after what Jews had done to Germany
>during WWI and under the Weimar Government.

What, fought honorably in the German Army and went broke with everyone
else?
--

Douglas E. Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail

"Where is the prince who can afford so to cover
his country with troops for its defense, as that
ten thousand men descending from the clouds, might
not,in many places, do an infinite deal of mischief
before a force could be brought together to repel
them?" - BENJAMIN FRANKLIN-1784

F*@verizon.net
2007-01-02 01:39:26 EST

On 26-Dec-2006, "Gro1" <11@11.net> wrote:

> Does anyone here think otherwise?
>
> Germans hated the Jews after what Jews had done to Germany
> during WWI and under the Weimar Government.

As if anyone over the 8 really believes these lies....

Ben Cramer
2007-01-02 02:20:37 EST

<*R@verizon.net> wrote in message news:y6nmh.1903$PN2.664@trnddc07...
>
> On 26-Dec-2006, "Gro1" <11@11.net> wrote:
>
>> Does anyone here think otherwise?
>>
>> Germans hated the Jews after what Jews had done to Germany
>> during WWI and under the Weimar Government.
>
> As if anyone over the 8 really believes these lies....

Not lies at all, you thick Irish cunt.

The stinky yids even had the audacity to declare war on their host country
in 1933.


Page: 1   (First | Last)


2021 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron