Activism Discussion: Goons Gone Wild - A Close-up Look At Those Wonderful, Peace-loving Pro-illegal-immigration Advocates

Goons Gone Wild - A Close-up Look At Those Wonderful, Peace-loving Pro-illegal-immigration Advocates

Stan De SD
2006-12-26 04:20:33 EST
Worth taking a look at...
http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/2006/12/22/goons-gone-wild-dvd

Goons Gone Wild - A close-up look at those wonderful, peace-loving
pro-illegal-immigration advocates

Tim Crowley
2006-12-26 08:19:21 EST

Stan de SD wrote:
> Worth taking a look at...
> http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/2006/12/22/goons-gone-wild-dvd
>
> Goons Gone Wild - A close-up look at those wonderful, peace-loving
> pro-illegal-immigration advocates

snicker. you don't even know you've been used. Here's on quote from
that page
"Our government is in the process of merging the US, Mexico, and Canada
into a European style union under what is called the Security and
Prosperity Partnership of North America. This union will erase our
borders completely. Our Constitution, our rights, and our freedoms will
be superceded by international courts."

kook a doodle do.

StanDeKKK - fear is his weapon, ignorance is his tool. Hatred is his
goal.

of course the groups had to be trimmed casue StanDeKKK gets no
attention in real life so he begs for it here by being a spamming
asshole.

Stan De SD
2006-12-26 10:29:29 EST

"Tim Crowley" <timmyturmoil@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Stan de SD wrote:
> > Worth taking a look at...
> > http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/2006/12/22/goons-gone-wild-dvd
> >
> > Goons Gone Wild - A close-up look at those wonderful, peace-loving
> > pro-illegal-immigration advocates
>
> snicker. you don't even know you've been used. Here's on quote from
> that page

Can't deal with the video, huh? Figures.

Tim Crowley
2006-12-26 10:39:13 EST

Stan de SD wrote:
> "Tim Crowley" <timmyturmoil@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Stan de SD wrote:
> > > Worth taking a look at...
> > > http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/2006/12/22/goons-gone-wild-dvd
> > >
> > > Goons Gone Wild - A close-up look at those wonderful, peace-loving
> > > pro-illegal-immigration advocates
> >
> > snicker. you don't even know you've been used. Here's on quote from
> > that page
>
> Can't deal with the video, huh? Figures.

snicker. you don't even know you've been used. Here's on quote from
that page
"Our government is in the process of merging the US, Mexico, and Canada

into a European style union under what is called the Security and
Prosperity Partnership of North America. This union will erase our
borders completely. Our Constitution, our rights, and our freedoms will

be superceded by international courts."

kook a doodle do.

StanDeKKK - fear is his weapon, ignorance is his tool. Hatred is his
goal.

of course the groups had to be trimmed casue StanDeKKK gets no
attention in real life so he begs for it here by being a spamming
asshole.

Stan De SD
2006-12-26 10:55:01 EST

> Stan de SD wrote:
> > "Tim Crowley" <timmyturmoil@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > snicker. you don't even know you've been used. Here's on quote from
> > > that page
> >
> > Can't deal with the video, huh? Figures.
>
> snicker. you don't even know you've been used.

Nice try, Timmy. Unlike you, I don't have to agree with every last thing any
group stands for to acknowledge that they have a right to peacefully
assemble, demonstrate, and petition their government. That's the difference
between freedom-loving Americans and Lefty Liberal filth such as yourself.
Now, I have presented my evidence that the Left uses force and intimidation
to silence ideas that they can't refute in an intellectual manner. If you
care to try to prove that these videos have somehow been faked or present an
inaccurate record of what really happened go ahead (unlike you, I don't
deprive others of their rights merely because they disagree with me).
Otherwise, you're merely pissing and moaning as usual. :O|

(Nice of you to snip the immigration and state NGs from the headers - I will
keep restoring them each time you do that...)

Tim Crowley
2006-12-26 11:14:54 EST

Stan de SD wrote:
> "Tim Crowley" <timmyturmoil@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Stan de SD wrote:
> > > "Tim Crowley" <timmyturmoil@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Can't deal with the video, huh? Figures.
> >
> > snicker. you don't even know you've been used.
>
> Nice try, Timmy.

snicker. you don't even know you've been used. Here's on quote from
that page
"Our government is in the process of merging the US, Mexico, and Canada

into a European style union under what is called the Security and
Prosperity Partnership of North America. This union will erase our
borders completely. Our Constitution, our rights, and our freedoms will

be superceded by international courts."

kook a doodle do.

StanDeKKK - fear is his weapon, ignorance is his tool. Hatred is his
goal.

of course the groups had to be trimmed casue StanDeKKK gets no
attention in real life so he begs for it here by being a spamming
asshole.

Stan De SD
2006-12-27 06:54:15 EST

> Stan de SD wrote:
> > "Tim Crowley" <timmyturmoil@gmail.com> wrote in message

http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/2006/12/22/goons-gone-wild-dvd

> > > snicker. you don't even know you've been used.
> >
> > Nice try, Timmy.
>

> snicker. you don't even know you've been used. Here's on quote from
> that page

I see you're being your same old dishonest self, Timmy Toilet, pretending I
didn't respond the first time - so I will post it again for you:

"Nice try, Timmy. Unlike you, I don't have to agree with every last thing
any
group stands for to acknowledge that they have a right to peacefully
assemble, demonstrate, and petition their government. That's the difference
between freedom-loving Americans and Lefty Liberal filth such as yourself.
Now, I have presented my evidence that the Left uses force and intimidation
to silence ideas that they can't refute in an intellectual manner. If you
care to try to prove that these videos have somehow been faked or present an
inaccurate record of what really happened go ahead (unlike you, I don't
deprive others of their rights merely because they disagree with me).
Otherwise, you're merely pissing and moaning as usual. :O|"

Tim Crowley
2006-12-27 08:40:11 EST

Stan de SD wrote:
> "Tim Crowley" <timmyturmoil@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Stan de SD wrote:
> > > "Tim Crowley" <timmyturmoil@gmail.com> wrote in message

> http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/2006/12/22/goons-gone-wild-dvd

> peace-loving

> from

> > > Nice try, Timmy.
> >

> > snicker. you don't even know you've been used. Here's on quote from
> > that page
>
> I see

No you don't. You posted a web site that has Koook Conspiracy theory.

>you're being your same old dishonest self,

me? You clip my response each time and then change the news group, in
your hope that readers won't know the koooky trash you posted. here it
is again, of course you will clip it due to your dishonesy.

snicker. you don't even know you've been used. Here's on quote from
that page
"Our government is in the process of merging the US, Mexico, and Canada

into a European style union under what is called the Security and
Prosperity Partnership of North America. This union will erase our
borders completely. Our Constitution, our rights, and our freedoms will

be superceded by international courts."

>Timmy Toilet, pretending I
> didn't respond the first time - so I will post it again for you:
>
> "Nice try, Timmy. Unlike you, I don't have to agree with every last thing
> any
> group stands for to acknowledge that they have a right to peacefully
> assemble, demonstrate, and petition their government.

No one questioned any of those rights. I just pointed out they are
kooks.

<That's the difference
> between freedom-loving Americans and Lefty Liberal filth such as yourself.

That is a lie.

> Now, I have presented my evidence that the Left uses force and intimidation
> to silence ideas that they can't refute in an intellectual manner.

You did not such thing. You posted a link to a consiracy theory
website that states

snicker. you don't even know you've been used. Here's on quote from
that page
"Our government is in the process of merging the US, Mexico, and Canada

into a European style union under what is called the Security and
Prosperity Partnership of North America. This union will erase our
borders completely. Our Constitution, our rights, and our freedoms will

be superceded by international courts."

>If you
> care to try to prove that these videos have somehow been faked or present an
> inaccurate record of what really happened go ahead (unlike you, I don't
> deprive others of their rights merely because they disagree with me).

I have never deprived anyone of a right, you lying piece of racist
trash.

> Otherwise, you're merely pissing and moaning as usual. :O|"

from the website YOU choose to post, kook

snicker. you don't even know you've been used. Here's on quote from
that page
"Our government is in the process of merging the US, Mexico, and Canada

into a European style union under what is called the Security and
Prosperity Partnership of North America. This union will erase our
borders completely. Our Constitution, our rights, and our freedoms will

be superceded by international courts."

\
groups trimmed to a reasonable number, since stan the kkk is a spamming
bastard.