Activism Discussion: Stop All Aid To Israel, And De-nuke That Nest Of Vampires

Stop All Aid To Israel, And De-nuke That Nest Of Vampires

Rudy
2006-12-28 16:47:49 EST

http://judicial-inc.biz/1_master_supreme.htm

DoD
2006-12-28 17:02:42 EST

Rudy wrote:
> http://judicial-inc.biz/1_master_supreme.htm

OK. So I understand that you are ticked off at Israel, and in love with
the
Palestinians.
That's fine with me, as long as you have truly weighed up all the
facts.

So, you want to boycott Israel?

I'll be sorry to miss you, but if you are doing it - do it properly.

Let me help you.

Make sure that you do not have tablets, drops, lotions, etc., made by
Abic
or Teva.

It may mean that you will suffer from colds and flu this winter but,
hey,
that's a small price for you to pay in your campaign against Israel,
isn't
it?

While we are on the subject of your Israeli boycott, and the medical
contributions to the world made by Israeli doctors and scientists, how
about
telling your pals to boycott the following....

An Israeli company has developed a simple blood test that distinguishes
between mild and more severe cases of Multiple Sclerosis.

So, if you know anyone suffering from MS, tell them to ignore the
Israeli
patent that may, more accurately, diagnose their symptoms.

An Israeli-made device helps restore the use of paralysed hands. This
device
electrically stimulates the hand muscles, providing hope to millions of
stroke sufferers and victims of spinal injuries.

If you wish to remove this hope of a better quality of life to these
people,
go ahead and boycott Israel.

Young children with breathing problems will soon be sleeping more
soundly,
thanks to a new Israeli device called the Child Hood.

This innovation replaces the inhalation mask with an improved drug
delivery
system that provides relief for child and parent.

Please tell anxious mothers that they shouldn't use this device because
of
your passionate cause.

These are just a few examples of how people have benefitted medically
from
the Israeli know-how you wish to block.

Boycotts often affect research.

A new research center in Israel hopes to throw light on brain disorders
such
as depression and Alzheimer's disease.

The Joseph Sangol Neuroscience Center in the Sheba Medical Center at
Tel
HaShomer Hospital aims to bring thousands of scientists and doctors to
focus
on brain research.

A researcher at Israel's Ben Gurion University has succeeded in
creating
human monoclonal antibodies which can neutralise the highly contageous
smallpox virus without inducing the dangerous side effects of the
exisiting
vaccine.

Two Israelis received the 2004 Nobel Prize in Chemistry. Doctors
Ciechanover
and Hershko's research and discovery of one of the human cells most
important cyclical processes will lead the way to DNA repair, control
of
newly produced proteins, and immune defense systems.

The Movement Disorder Surgery program at Israel's Hadassah Medical
Center
has successfully eliminated the physical manifestations of Parkinson's
disease in a select group of patients with a deep brain stimulation
technique.

For women who undergo hysterectomies each year for the treatment of
uterine
fibroids, the development in Israel of the ExAblate 2000 System is a
welcome
breakthrough, offering a non-invasive alternative to surgery.

Israel is developing a nose drop that will provide a five year flu
vaccine.

These are just a few of the projects that you can help stop with your
Israeli boycott.

But let's not get too obsessed with medical research, there are other
ways
you can make a personal sacrifice with your anti-Israel boycott.

Most of Windows operating systems were developed by Microsoft-Israel.

So, set a personal example. Throw away your computer!

The Pentium NMX Chip technology was designed at Intel in Israel.

Both the Pentium 4 microprocessor and the Centrium processor were
entirely
designed, developed, and produced in Israel.

Voice mail technology was developed in Israel.

The technology for the AOL Instant Messenger ICQ was developed in 1996
in
Israel by four young Israeli whiz kids.

Both Microsoft and Cisco built their only R.& D facilities outside the
US in
Israel.

So, due to your complete boycott of anything Israeli, you now have poor
health and no computer.

But your bad news does not end there. Get rid of your cellular phone!

Cell phone technology was also developed in Israel by Motorola, which
has
its biggest development center in Israel.

Most of the latest technology in your mobile phone was developed by
Israeli
scientists.

Feeling unsettled? You should be. Part of your personal security rests
with
Israeli inventiveness, borne out of our urgent neccesity to protect and
defend our lives from the terrorists you support.

A phone can remotely activate a bomb, or be used for tactical
communications
by terrorists, bank robbers, or hostage-takers.

It is vital that official security and law enforcement authorities have
access to celluar jamming and detection solutions.

Enter Israel's Netline Communications Technologies with their security
expertise to help the fight against terror.

A joint, non-profit, venture between Israel and Maryland will result in
a 5
day Business Development and Planning Conference next March.

Selected Israeli companies will partner with Maryland firms to provide
innovation to the US need for homeland security.

I also want you to know that Israel has the highest ratio of university
degrees to the population in the world.

Israel produces more scientific papers per capita - 109 per 10,000 -
than
any other nation.

Israel has the highest number of start-up companies per rata. In
absolute
terms, the highest number, except the US.

Israel has the highest ratio of patents filed. Israel has the highest
concentration of hi-tech companies outside of Silicon Valley.

Israel is ranked 2 in the world for venture capital funds, behind the
USA.

Israel has more museums per capita.

Israel has the second highest publication of new books per capita.

Relative to population, Israel is the largest immigrant absorbing
nation on
earth.

These immigrants come in search of democracy, religious freedom or
expression, economic opportunity, and quality of life.

Believe it or not, Israel is the only country in the world which had a
net
gain in the number of trees last year.

So, you can vilify and demonize the State of Israel. You can continue
your
silly boycott, if you wish. But I wish you would consider the
consequences,
and the truth.

Think of the massive contribution that Israel is giving to the world,
including the Palestinians - and to you - in science, medicine,
communications, security.

Pro rata for population we are making a greater contribution than any
other
nation on earth.

We can't be all bad....
http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=26175

A*@hotmail.com
2006-12-28 18:34:34 EST

DoD wrote:
> Rudy wrote:
> > http://judicial-inc.biz/1_master_supreme.htm
>
> OK. So I understand that you are ticked off at Israel, and in love with
> the
> Palestinians.
> That's fine with me, as long as you have truly weighed up all the
> facts.
>
> So, you want to boycott Israel?
>
> I'll be sorry to miss you, but if you are doing it - do it properly.
>
> Let me help you.
>
> Make sure that you do not have tablets, drops, lotions, etc., made by
> Abic
> or Teva.

Oh my, not lotions and drops..... BAWAHAHAHAHAHA

> It may mean that you will suffer from colds and flu this winter but,
> hey,
> that's a small price for you to pay in your campaign against Israel,
> isn't
> it?

Thankfully, the good medications don't come from the Apartheid Israeli
regime, so a boycott will not affect anything but the profits of
ZioNazi companies.

> While we are on the subject of your Israeli boycott, and the medical
> contributions to the world made by Israeli doctors and scientists, how
> about
> telling your pals to boycott the following...

> An Israeli company has developed a simple blood test that distinguishes
> between mild and more severe cases of Multiple Sclerosis.

The Apartheid Israeli regime murdered 600 innocent Palestinians in 2006
and has seriously injured thousands more. So one must ask themselves
a question, if Adolf Hitler had a test for Multiple Sclerosis, would
you have ignored his other crimes?

> So, if you know anyone suffering from MS, tell them to ignore the
> Israeli
> patent that may, more accurately, diagnose their symptoms.

There are other methods available that does not involve supporting mass
murdering war criminals of the Apartheid Israeli Regime.

> An Israeli-made device helps restore the use of paralysed hands. This
> device
> electrically stimulates the hand muscles, providing hope to millions of
> stroke sufferers and victims of spinal injuries.

There are other even more effective devices that can be used.

> If you wish to remove this hope of a better quality of life to these
> people,
> go ahead and boycott Israel.

Nothing you have alluded to cannot be replaced easily outside of

<
> This innovation replaces the inhalation mask with an improved drug
> delivery
> system that provides relief for child and parent.

Yippy Skippy junior, the old method works very well, no need to support
child murdering Israeli thugs by buying Israeli products. Did you
see that just the other day, the Israelis IDF thugs murdered another
14-year-old child, and the IDF let the soldier off with nothing but a
scolding while the parent (a non-Jew) whose child was murdered by the
IDF is spending time in prison for the petty crime of illegally
entering Israel.

Would you want a product used on your child whose manufacturer has so
much innocent blood on its hands

> Israeli cluster bombs and phosphorous weapons not only kill bad guys, but
> were used by Israel to murder hundreds of innocent civilians, and seriously
> wound thousands more.

Now I have to admit, if you need to murder innocent civilians, Israel
has the products you need.

> Please tell anxious mothers that they shouldn't use this device because
> of your passionate cause.

The 14-year-old girl murdered by Israel last week had a mother as well,
so I doubt any mothers of conscience would ever want anything used on
their child that would in any way benefit the child murdering Israelis.

> These are just a few examples of how people have benefitted medically
> from the Israeli know-how you wish to block.

They will be blocked, no doubt about it.

> Boycotts often affect research.
>
> A new research center in Israel hopes to throw light on brain disorders
> such as depression and Alzheimer's disease.

Yippy skippy.

> The Joseph Mengele Sangol Neuroscience Center in the Sheba Medical Center at
> Tel Ha Shomer Hospital aims to bring thousands of scientists and doctors to
> focus on brain research. Using the kidnapped human guinnea pigs and the
> stolen organs from murdered Palestinian children, ZioNazis at Israel's Ben
> Gurion University has succeeded in creating human monoclonal antibodies
> which can neutralise the highly contageous smallpox virus in Jews while allowing
> the virus to kill goyim at a higher rate than before.

If that is not a reason to boycott the Apartheid Israeli Regime, what
is.

> The Movement Disorder Surgery program at Israel's Hadassah Medical
> Center, using kidnapped Palestinian in inmmoral human experimentation
> has successfully eliminated the physical manifestations of Parkinson's
> disease in a select group of patients with a deep brain stimulation
> technique

> Most of Windows operating systems were developed by Microsoft-Israel.

Baloney, most was programmed in Redmond Washington

> So, set a personal example. Throw away your computer!
>
> The Pentium NMX Chip technology was designed at Intel in Israel.

That was MMX you moron, and those chips are outdated. Most of Intel's
intellectual work happens in California, Oregon, Washington and Idaho.

> Both the Pentium 4 microprocessor and the Centrium processor were
> entirely
> designed, developed, and produced in Israel.

That's Centrino you moron. Athlon chips are the way to go and keep
money from the Zionists of Intel.

> Voice mail technology was developed in Israel.

LOL. What a joke.

> The technology for the AOL Instant Messenger ICQ was developed in 1996
> in Israel by four young Israeli whiz kids after they murdered a Palestinian
> stole his idea for an instant messenger

Yippy skippy.

> Both Microsoft and Cisco built their only R.& D facilities outside the
> US in Israel.

Add the two to the list of must boycott companies.

> So, due to your complete boycott of anything Israeli, you now have poor
> health and no computer.

> But your bad news does not end there. Get rid of your cellular phone!
>
> Cell phone technology was also developed in Israel by Motorola, which
> has its biggest development center in Israel.

Flat out lie. The cell phone was not invented in Israel or by
Motorola you blithering idiot, it was invented in 1947 by Bell Labs.
Martin Cooper, who worked for Motorola was credited with

> Most of the latest technology in your mobile phone was stolen by
> Israeli scientists.

> Israel has more museums per capita.

Like the Lehi Museum which celebrates the cold blooded murdering
terrorists of the Stern Gang. The Stern Gang was a despicable
terrorist group that murdered UN envoy Count Folk Bernadette.

> Israel has the second highest publication of new books per capita.

BFD They books are crap, which only demonstrates the bad taste of
Israelis.

> Relative to population, Israel is the largest immigrant absorbing
> nation on earth.

Yippy Skippy sport. It has also declined to its lowest level in 22
years in 2006

DoD
2006-12-28 18:39:27 EST

A*.@hotmail.com wrote:
> DoD wrote:
> > Rudy wrote:
> > > http://judicial-inc.biz/1_master_supreme.htm
> >
> > OK. So I understand that you are ticked off at Israel, and in love with
> > the
> > Palestinians.
> > That's fine with me, as long as you have truly weighed up all the
> > facts.
> >
> > So, you want to boycott Israel?
> >
> > I'll be sorry to miss you, but if you are doing it - do it properly.
> >
> > Let me help you.
> >
> > Make sure that you do not have tablets, drops, lotions, etc., made by
> > Abic
> > or Teva.
>

> Oh my,

Shut up thermidor...... nobody cares for your racist self.... <rest of
post restored minus bigots stupid comments>

> [...]
> nation on
> earth.
>
> These immigrants come in search of democracy, religious freedom or
> expression, economic opportunity, and quality of life.
>
> Believe it or not, Israel is the only country in the world which had a
> net
> gain in the number of trees last year.
>
> So, you can vilify and demonize the State of Israel. You can continue
> your
> silly boycott, if you wish. But I wish you would consider the
> consequences,
> and the truth.
>
> Think of the massive contribution that Israel is giving to the world,
> including the Palestinians - and to you - in science, medicine,
> communications, security.
>
> Pro rata for population we are making a greater contribution than any

D*@yahoo.com
2006-12-28 19:03:59 EST
How friggin boring, the stupid crap posted over and over

A*i@hotmail.com wrote:
> [...]
>
> Flat out lie. The cell phone was not invented in Israel or by
> Motorola you blithering idiot, it was invented in 1947 by Bell Labs.
> Martin Cooper, who worked for Motorola was credited with
>

> > Most of the latest technology in your mobile phone was stolen by
> > Israeli scientists.
>

> > Israel has more museums per capita.
>

> Like the Lehi Museum which celebrates the cold blooded murdering
> terrorists of the Stern Gang. The Stern Gang was a despicable
> terrorist group that murdered UN envoy Count Folk Bernadette.
>

> > Israel has the second highest publication of new books per capita.
>

> BFD They books are crap, which only demonstrates the bad taste of
> Israelis.
>

> > Relative to population, Israel is the largest immigrant absorbing
> > nation on earth.
>

> Yippy Skippy sport. It has also declined to its lowest level in 22

D*@yahoo.com
2006-12-28 19:05:20 EST
I meant to say the same stupid crap posted over and over again

d*.@yahoo.com wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > Flat out lie. The cell phone was not invented in Israel or by
> > Motorola you blithering idiot, it was invented in 1947 by Bell Labs.
> > Martin Cooper, who worked for Motorola was credited with
> >

> > > Most of the latest technology in your mobile phone was stolen by
> > > Israeli scientists.
> >

> > > Israel has more museums per capita.
> >

> > Like the Lehi Museum which celebrates the cold blooded murdering
> > terrorists of the Stern Gang. The Stern Gang was a despicable
> > terrorist group that murdered UN envoy Count Folk Bernadette.
> >

> > > Israel has the second highest publication of new books per capita.
> >

> > BFD They books are crap, which only demonstrates the bad taste of
> > Israelis.
> >

> > > Relative to population, Israel is the largest immigrant absorbing
> > > nation on earth.
> >

> > Yippy Skippy sport. It has also declined to its lowest level in 22

2006-12-28 21:33:00 EST
ZIDOVI CE DA TE JEBU MRTVOGA

2006-12-28 21:43:56 EST

> In the year 1973 when the Egyptian army crossed the Suez Canal, killing
> and imprisoning hundred of Israeli soldiers, then started to deploy its
> army in the depth of the Sinai, the Israelis were lead by Golda Meir -
>
> - One of the hardest days in the life of Golda Meir was October 6, 1973
> - the beginning of the Yom Kippur War. It was a great tragedy for Golda
> Meir. In June, 1974, Golda Meir retired from political life.
>
> The Israelis feeling that their existence was at stake cried for help
> from the USA and asked to save them from the Egyptian invasion.
> - Egypt was only regaining its own land that of the Sinai .
>
> In 24 hours the American administration made and maybe for the first
> time in history what is now known by a flying bridge, the USA sent
> thousands of brand new military equipment tanks, planes, rockets,
> artillery guns with all the ammunitions that the Israeli would need to
> stop the advance of the Egyptian troops into any of the land that Israel
> occupied since the 1967 war. Some of the tanks the Egyptians captured
> were still on Zero Km.
>
> I am telling this story , because it took the American administration
> only few hours to send help and rescue to the Israelis who are not
> Americans and are on another continent , while it took them more than
> five days to send any help to the stranded, devastated and isolated
> American people in New Orleans with no food or water , in one of their
> own USA cities Louisiana !
>
> What would have happened if Katrina had hit Israel instead ?

You missed the best part. That war was won by the Egyptians hands down.
And the main weapon were huge monstrous water pumps, which Egyptians
aimed at the Israeli fortifications. In a few hours they washed into
Suez Israeli buildings, tents, kitchens and Zionist soldiers still in
their underwear together with their matresses. I know an officer who
commanded the "water pump batalion". Her says he never enjoyed anything
so much as seeing the Israeli stores and kitchens tumbling into the Suez

Henry
2006-12-28 22:03:42 EST
DoD wrote:

You think that you are that good?