Activism Discussion: Are Holocaust Trials A Deception?

Are Holocaust Trials A Deception?

Matt H
2007-01-12 00:42:27 EST
Let me give you a few possible examples of what is going on
with the arrest of Ernst Zundel.

- The Zionists are angry at Ernst Zundel for exposing the HoloHoax,
and they are trying to use him as an example to show us that they
control the world, and we better keep our mouths shut or we will
go to jail, also.

- Zundel, Germar Rudolf, and most (or all) of the other Holohoax
exposers are actually Zionists, or working with the Zionists, and they
have agreed to be arrested in order to create the impression that the
Zionists have such incredible control over the world that they can drag
HoloHoax Exposers from one country to the next, and then put them
in jail.

- They will use this trial to distract attention while they put a real
HoloHoax Exposer in jail.

How do we determine if Zundel, Rudolf, or others are real HoloHoax
Exposers? How do we know who to trust?

http://www.erichufschmid.net/Separating_truth_from_lies.htm

Matt H
2007-01-12 00:50:33 EST
Update: Toben, Zundel, and almost everybody who is arrested
for Holocaust denial is turning out to be a Zionist agent.

They allow themselves to be arrested in order to frighten the
Gullible Goyim into remaining silent about the HoloHoax.

A clever trick, isn't it? Take a look:
www.erichufschmid.net/HoloHoax/DavidIrvingHoax.html

The real holocaust investigator seems to be Professor Robert Faurisson:
www.erichufschmid.net/MasqueradeParty/MasqueradeParty.html

Stand up to the HoloHoax !

Don't be frightened by the Holohoax arrests. What are you;
a human or a mouse?

Roger
2007-01-12 01:15:23 EST
Jesus was a Jew.

"Matt H" <nospam@nospam.org> wrote in message news:eo7752$12t$1@aioe.org...
> Let me give you a few possible examples of what is going on
> with the arrest of Ernst Zundel.
>
> - The Zionists are angry at Ernst Zundel for exposing the HoloHoax,
> and they are trying to use him as an example to show us that they
> control the world, and we better keep our mouths shut or we will
> go to jail, also.
>
> - Zundel, Germar Rudolf, and most (or all) of the other Holohoax
> exposers are actually Zionists, or working with the Zionists, and they
> have agreed to be arrested in order to create the impression that the
> Zionists have such incredible control over the world that they can drag
> HoloHoax Exposers from one country to the next, and then put them
> in jail.
>
> - They will use this trial to distract attention while they put a real
> HoloHoax Exposer in jail.
>

> How do we determine if Zundel, Rudolf, or others are real HoloHoax
> Exposers? How do we know who to trust?
>
> http://www.erichufschmid.net/Separating_truth_from_lies.htm

Matt H
2007-01-12 05:54:21 EST
"Roger" <rogerfx@hotmail.com> in news:
45a7277a$0$18888$4c368faf@roadrunner.com...
> Jesus was a Jew.

Facts are facts, Jesus was NOT a Jew.

Read this :

http://www.iamthewitness.com/FreedmanFactsAreFacts.html

http://www.biblestudysite.com/factsarefacts.htm

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/facts.htm

Roger
2007-01-12 08:09:02 EST
Only if you're talking about the racist scumbag hate "Jesus."

"Matt H" <nospam@nospam.org> wrote in message news:eo7pe2$66c$1@aioe.org...
> "Roger" <rogerfx@hotmail.com> in news:
> 45a7277a$0$18888$4c368faf@roadrunner.com...
>> Jesus was a Jew.
>>

> Facts are facts, Jesus was NOT a Jew.
>
> Read this :
>
> http://www.iamthewitness.com/FreedmanFactsAreFacts.html
>
> http://www.biblestudysite.com/factsarefacts.htm
>
> http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/facts.htm

Kenneth McVay OBC
2007-01-12 11:50:29 EST
In article <eo7752$12t$1@aioe.org>, Matt H <nospam@nospam.org> wrote:
>Let me give you a few possible examples of what is going on
>with the arrest of Ernst Zundel.
>
>- The Zionists are angry at Ernst Zundel for exposing the HoloHoax,
>and they are trying to use him as an example to show us that they
>control the world, and we better keep our mouths shut or we will
>go to jail, also.

The Germans are enforcing their laws proscribing the promulgation of NAZI propaganda and
the trivializing of NAZI crimes. Zundel did both for decades, and is a German citizen.

See Zundel's flunkies, including Marc Lemire, in their Village People
outfits: http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/z/zundel-ernst

http://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/en/2005/2005fc295/2005fc295.html

"[1] On May 1, 2003, the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration and the
Solicitor General of Canada (the Ministers) signed a certificate stating
that Ernst Zuendel, a permanent resident of Canada, is inadmissible on
grounds of security, specifically, that there are reasonable grounds to
believe that Mr. Zuendel is inadmissible pursuant to sections 33,
34(1)(c), (d), (e) and (f) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act,
S.C. 2001, c.27 (Immigration Act or IRPA)."

"[5] The position of the Ministers is that the certificate is
reasonable and that based on the information and evidence available,
Mr. Zuendel is inadmissible to Canada on security grounds. The basis
of that belief is that Mr. Zuendel's status within the White
Supremacist Movement (the Movement) is such that he is a leader
and ideologue who inspires, influences, supports
and directs adherents of the Movement to actuate his ideology.

"[6] It is important to note that Mr. Z\ufffdndel's views on the Holocaust had
been known for years, but were of no concern to the Canadian Security
Intelligence Service (CSIS). They may well have been an irritant to
many and may have been considered as vile and perverse, but they were
not enough to label him as a security threat. Rather, the investigations
only began when Mr. Z\ufffdndel crossed the boundaries of free speech
and pursuant to the Ministers' opinion, entered the realm of incitement
to hatred and potential political violence in relation to the White
Supremacist Movement.

"[7] The Ministers also suggest that Mr. Zuendel intends serious
violence to be a consequence of his influence and to this extent,
Mr. Zuendel is engaged in the propagation of serious political
violence to a degree commensurate with those who actually execute
the acts. It is these alleged activities that the Ministers
believe make Mr. Zuendel inadmissible to Canada on security grounds."

--
"By refinishion you i mean you on their side definetly you
opinons are." (Kurt Knoll, Kitimat, B.C.'s Leading Revisionist

Patrick Keenan
2007-01-12 16:28:27 EST
"Matt H" <nospam@nospam.org> wrote in message news:eo7pe2$66c$1@aioe.org...
> "Roger" <rogerfx@hotmail.com> in news:
> 45a7277a$0$18888$4c368faf@roadrunner.com...
>> Jesus was a Jew.
>>

> Facts are facts, Jesus was NOT a Jew.
>
> Read this :
>
> http://www.iamthewitness.com/FreedmanFactsAreFacts.html
>
> http://www.biblestudysite.com/factsarefacts.htm
>
> http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/facts.htm

Hey, all three of those links are the *same* document. Did you bother to
read them?

And the core of his argument seems to be that the term used at the time was
"Judean", not "Jew".

In other words, he seems to be saying "the name has changed, therefore the
history is invalid".

He also makes a number of unsupported claims regarding membership in
religious groups.

So no, this three-in-one cite does not prove that Jesus was not a Jew; it
only proves that you can't really read well or think clearly.

Hope this helps.
-pk

Black X
2007-01-13 16:46:42 EST
Matt H nospam@nospam.org said:
> Let me give you a few possible examples of what is going on
> with the arrest of Ernst Zundel.
>
> - The Zionists are angry at Ernst Zundel for exposing the HoloHoax,
> and they are trying to use him as an example to show us that they
> control the world, and we better keep our mouths shut or we will
> go to jail, also.

Liar. Zundel has been confirmed as a Jew operative (along with David Irving)
tasked with discrediting true revisionists and those who wish the truth.

Anyone like you who supports Zundel is probably a Jew just like he is.

Both Ernst Zündel and David Irving have Jewish ancestry on their mother's
side and would be Jews according to both Orthodox Jewish tradition and
Nazi legislation. Are they the "holocaust industry's" equivalent of
suicide bombers?

Source:
http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/NetLoss/Irving/Irving-IrvingIsJewish-...

<quote>
<deletions>
The reason Hochhuth¹s article was not printed was that it contained many
statements about Irving that were closer to unfounded ad hominem attacks
than to the kind of statements one would expect in a Festschrift. One of
Hochhuth¹s statements about Irving piqued the publisher¹s interest most
intensely, and that was his claim that Irving¹s mother was Jewish. Herr
Munier inquired about this in disbelief, but David Irving happily
confirmed it: yes, his mother was Jewish, but he was never interested in
this fact, nor was he raised within the Jewish tradition. He therefore
never considered it to have any relevance. Thus, according to orthodox
Jewish tradition, David Irving is a Jew, plain and simple.
<deletions>
</quote>

Source:
http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/Columnists/Toronto/Mark_Bonokoski/2005/...

<quote>
The Jewish card
By MARK BONOKOSKI -- For the Toronto Sun

Back when Ernst Zundel was first weighing the real likelihood of his
deportation to his German homeland, and his immediate arrest upon arrival
for hate crimes, he considered announcing to the world that he was a Jew
so he could exercise the "right of return" to Israel, where Holocaust
denial laws had yet to exist.
Today they do.

Under Jewish law, any child born to a Jewish mother is considered a Jew,
regardless of the father's religion or nationality, and Ernst Zundel's
mother was Gertrude Mayer, daughter of Nagal and Isadore (Izzy) Mayer, a
union organizer for the garment industry in the primarily Jewish Bavarian
town of Augsburg.
<deletions>

NeCar
2007-01-13 16:48:22 EST
Matt H nospam@nospam.org said:
> Update: Toben, Zundel, and almost everybody who is arrested
> for Holocaust denial is turning out to be a Zionist agent.
>
> They allow themselves to be arrested in order to frighten the
> Gullible Goyim into remaining silent about the HoloHoax.

More evidence proving that Jews have superior intelligence and deserve to be in
charge.

Paul Archer
2007-01-13 16:50:23 EST
Matt H nospam@nospam.org said:
> Facts are facts, Jesus was NOT a Jew.

Of course he wasn't. He was a Shinto, well practised in the martial arts.

It's in the Bible