Activism Discussion: Clash Of Cultures And Modernization Crux Of Conflict

Clash Of Cultures And Modernization Crux Of Conflict
Posts: 27

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)

Ha-Emet
2007-01-14 11:01:09 EST

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

A Clash of Religious Ideology and Culture

Modernization in Israel was a catalyst for unwanted change in the
Middle-East and with it came an increased cultural rage against the Jews.
which contributed to the final expulsion of Jews from Arab lands between
the 1940s and 1970s.

Islam and Jewish Cultural and Religious Antipathy

Modernization in Israel brought about enough improvements to attract Arabs
from neighboring countries but it also increased the rage which
contributed to oppression of Jews and Christians by Arabs and likely, as
has been cited, modernization in Arab countries was also another factor
for the final expulsion of Jews from Arab lands between the 1940s and
1970s.

http://pnews.org/ArT/EuR/ClaSH.shtml


K*@gmail.com
2007-01-14 11:46:54 EST
The so-called "Moderate" Abbas, apparently not after peace as he had
formerly claimed, and is now feeding off of this ingrained hatred,
using it as a commonality to unite the Palestinians, giving them
someone to fight besides themselves.

Check out his most militant speech yet:

Abbas in militant speech: Aim your rifles at Israel

http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Politics/10335.htm

In a major speech last week, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas called
for Palestinians to aim their rifles at Israel.


More violence won't help the tragedies happening in the territories - a
healthy government willing to negotiate and aimed at achieving peace
will.






Ha-Emet wrote:
> ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
>
> A Clash of Religious Ideology and Culture
>
> Modernization in Israel was a catalyst for unwanted change in the
> Middle-East and with it came an increased cultural rage against the Jews.
> which contributed to the final expulsion of Jews from Arab lands between
> the 1940s and 1970s.
>
> Islam and Jewish Cultural and Religious Antipathy
>
> Modernization in Israel brought about enough improvements to attract Arabs
> from neighboring countries but it also increased the rage which
> contributed to oppression of Jews and Christians by Arabs and likely, as
> has been cited, modernization in Arab countries was also another factor
> for the final expulsion of Jews from Arab lands between the 1940s and
> 1970s.
>
> http://pnews.org/ArT/EuR/ClaSH.shtml


Zzpat
2007-01-14 12:13:39 EST
k*r@gmail.com wrote:
> The so-called "Moderate" Abbas, apparently not after peace as he had
> formerly claimed, and is now feeding off of this ingrained hatred,
> using it as a commonality to unite the Palestinians, giving them
> someone to fight besides themselves.
>
> Check out his most militant speech yet:
>
> Abbas in militant speech: Aim your rifles at Israel
>
> http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Politics/10335.htm
>
> In a major speech last week, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas called
> for Palestinians to aim their rifles at Israel.
>
>
> More violence won't help the tragedies happening in the territories - a
> healthy government willing to negotiate and aimed at achieving peace
> will.
>

Your argument sounds childish. Israel has the most sophisticated weapons
our money can buy. Does it bother you that they use our weapons to kill
so many innocent people? Apparently not.

Israel is planning an attack on Iran. Have you attacked Israel for
planning this attack or attacking Lebanon? Will you attack them?

If Iran attacked Israel, you'd be ranting up and down and frothing at
the mouth.

I'm assuming intellectual consistency isn't important in your arguments.


--
Pat
Impeach Bush
http://zzpat.bravehost.com/

Articles of Impeachment
Center for Constitutional Rights
http://zzpat.bravehost.com/april_2006/articles_of_impeachment.html

Topaz
2007-01-14 12:24:36 EST

The Culture War:

Israel Line - Friday, June 10, 2005

Thousands Participate in Gay Pride Parade in Tel Aviv.

Thousands of people took to the streets of Tel Aviv this
afternoon to participate in the city's annual gay pride parade,
HA'ARETZ reported. The parade set out from Rabin Square and was to end
in Yarkon Park, where musical performances were planned.

MKs Yosef Lapid (Shinui), Eitan Cabel (Labor) and Zehava Gal-On
(Yahad), as well as Tel Aviv Mayor Ron Huldai, were set to speak at
the event.

The chairman of the national Association of Gay Men, Lesbians,
Bisexuals and Transgender in Israel, Mike Hamel, said today the parade
was organized with the "close cooperation" of the Tel Aviv
municipality. "It's great to see it, and great that it's one of the
few places in the world that has the support of a municipal body, a
government body," he said.

Hamel said the event is called a "pride parade," because it has
to do with "being proud of the way we are and the demand to accept
every person as a person, as he is, and not trying to change him."

Full story:

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/586950.html

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- -
- -- - -- -
Riyadh - Saudi authorities arrested 20 young men after raiding a
suspected gay wedding in the southern town of Jizan, a newspaper
reported on Wednesday.
The detainees, who were among some 400 men attending "the wedding
party of two men" on Tuesday, had been "emulating women," the Al-Watan
paper said.
In all, some 250 people were detained in the police raid on the party
but the rest were later released.
Police had "arrested the wanted people and released those who have
nothing to do with the matter," the paper quoted a police commander as
saying.
Some guests were also seen chewing qat, an illegal narcotic widely
used in neighbouring Yemen, on a hill above the square where the party
was being held, Al-Watan said.
Homosexuality is illegal in conservative Saudi Arabia, which metes out
strict punishments based on sharia, or Islamic law. - Sapa-AFP "

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - - - - -
-

NEA, Gay Militants: Joined At The Hip
Lee Duigon

If a private citizen tells his neighbor's children that they ought to
try gay sex, he might wind up in a correctional facility. If he talks
that way to your 13-year-old son, you'll want him put away-pronto.

But when this very same behavior, toward the same children, is
displayed by adults who belong to America's biggest teachers' union,
most parents simply let them do it. In fact, they pay them to.

The NEA is committed to the cause of militant homosexuality. It's the
richest, most politically powerful union in America, and it has daily
access to most of America's children. And it wants to recruit them for
the homosexual lifestyle.

Lean this equation, America:

Public schools=The homosexual agenda

If you don't believe it, visit nea-glc.org/, the website of the
National Education Association's Gay and Lesbian Coalition. There,
among their "great achievements" in shaping NEA policy, the homosexual
militants cite the NEA's promotion of "the lesbian-gay-bisexual
curriculum" and "family life education... regarding the diversity of
sexual orientation."

The NEA has also campaigned for the proclamation of
"Gay-Lesbian-Bisexual-Transsexual History Month" (try putting that on
a T-shirt), homosexual studies at Catholic colleges--and, of course,
homosexual "marriage."

The people of Massachusetts know the teachers' union's commitment to
"gay marriage." Aline Isaacson of GLSEN (Gay-Lesbian-Straight
Education Network), the media's favorite poster gal for "gay
marriage", is also--surprise!-a paid consultant to the Massachusetts
teachers' union. Paid in taxpayer dollars, to boot. (You may remember
Massachusetts GLSEN from a few years ago as the organizers of graphic,
intensely perverted sex "workshops" for public school children--a
scandal that came to be known as "fist-gate.")

Ms. Isaacson, according to the grass-roots Article 8 Alliance, these
days makes it a full-time job lobbying state legislators to keep them
from jumping ship on "gay marriage" and voting for the Bill of Address
which would remove the outlaw Supreme Judicial Court judges who
imposed this oxymoron on the people of Massachusetts. Supported by
taxpayers' money, she makes daily, face-to-face visits to individual
lawmakers. Nice work if you can get it.

Too bad you couldn't make it to the gym teachers' state convention in
New Jersey, in February. It wasn't about volleyball. For public school
gym teachers, Job One--according to the convention's floor displays,
handouts, posters, and workshop topics (all of which I saw
personally)--is getting the kids comfy with homosexuality. To this
end, they handed out a "resource guide"--handsomely produced, slick,
paid for largely by Fleet Bank
Inc.--intended for distribution in all the public schools. (For more
information, see my article, "Now It's the Gym Teachers," in the
February archive of the Chalcedon website, chalcedon.edu.)

You would have seen even more of the same at "Twenty Years of Great
Sex (Ed)" last year, a national conference of "sex educators" hosted
by Rutgers, New Jersey's taxpayer-funded state university. Again,
there was no effort to hide the educators' whole-hearted penchant for
homosexuality...



http://www.nationalvanguard.org http://www.natvan.com
http://www.thebirdman.org http://www.ihr.org/
http://wsi.matriots.com/jews.html http://www.nsm88.com/

Shlomo
2007-01-14 12:26:32 EST
zzpat wrote:
> korinsider@gmail.com wrote:
> > The so-called "Moderate" Abbas, apparently not after peace as he had
> > formerly claimed, and is now feeding off of this ingrained hatred,
> > using it as a commonality to unite the Palestinians, giving them
> > someone to fight besides themselves.
> >
> > Check out his most militant speech yet:
> >
> > Abbas in militant speech: Aim your rifles at Israel
> >
> > http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Politics/10335.htm
> >
> > In a major speech last week, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas called
> > for Palestinians to aim their rifles at Israel.
> >
> >
> > More violence won't help the tragedies happening in the territories - a
> > healthy government willing to negotiate and aimed at achieving peace
> > will.
> >
>
> Your argument sounds childish. Israel has the most sophisticated weapons
> our money can buy. Does it bother you that they use our weapons to kill
> so many innocent people? Apparently not.
>
> Israel is planning an attack on Iran. Have you attacked Israel for
> planning this attack or attacking Lebanon? Will you attack them?
>
> If Iran attacked Israel, you'd be ranting up and down and frothing at
> the mouth.
>
> I'm assuming intellectual consistency isn't important in your arguments.

Arabs are killed because they continue to wage a War of Genocide
against the Jews of Palestine, a war that they've been waging since c.
1882 (soon after the start of the First Aliyah).

Arabs are killed because they REFUSE to establish their own nation in
Palestine, but instead continue to push for the destruction of Israel.

The Arabs were offered, as early as 1937, an independent Arab state in
Palestine, and have ALWAYS turned it down!!!! Continued Arab deaths
are a result of turning down the chance to establish their own nation
in 1937, 1947, 1949, 1967, 1980's, 1990's, and 2000's.

As we saw at Camp David and at Taba, even after every square inch of
land is allocated to either Israel or Paliland, the Arabs will turn it
down because they will not accept the concept that as a sovereign
nation, Israel has the right to control immigration across, and
citizenship within, its borders.

If the Arabs would, once and for all, stop believing their OWN LIE
about the so-called, fictitious, Palestinian Arab refugees (they are
displaced people, mostly as a result of their own actions; they are not
"refugees"), peace can come and Arabs can save Arabs lives. If they
continue to wage their War of Genocide, they will simply end up bearing
the consequences, as is the case today.


Defendario
2007-01-14 13:48:53 EST
Shlomo wrote:
> zzpat wrote:
>> korinsider@gmail.com wrote:
>>> The so-called "Moderate" Abbas, apparently not after peace as he had
>>> formerly claimed, and is now feeding off of this ingrained hatred,
>>> using it as a commonality to unite the Palestinians, giving them
>>> someone to fight besides themselves.
>>>
>>> Check out his most militant speech yet:
>>>
>>> Abbas in militant speech: Aim your rifles at Israel
>>>
>>> http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Politics/10335.htm
>>>
>>> In a major speech last week, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas called
>>> for Palestinians to aim their rifles at Israel.
>>>
>>>
>>> More violence won't help the tragedies happening in the territories - a
>>> healthy government willing to negotiate and aimed at achieving peace
>>> will.
>>>
>> Your argument sounds childish. Israel has the most sophisticated weapons
>> our money can buy. Does it bother you that they use our weapons to kill
>> so many innocent people? Apparently not.
>>
>> Israel is planning an attack on Iran. Have you attacked Israel for
>> planning this attack or attacking Lebanon? Will you attack them?
>>
>> If Iran attacked Israel, you'd be ranting up and down and frothing at
>> the mouth.
>>
>> I'm assuming intellectual consistency isn't important in your arguments.
>
> Arabs are killed because they continue to wage a War of Genocide<smak>

You ain't seen nothing yet, jooboi

;D


Zzpat
2007-01-14 14:02:39 EST
Shlomo wrote:
> zzpat wrote:
>> korinsider@gmail.com wrote:
>>> The so-called "Moderate" Abbas, apparently not after peace as he had
>>> formerly claimed, and is now feeding off of this ingrained hatred,
>>> using it as a commonality to unite the Palestinians, giving them
>>> someone to fight besides themselves.
>>>
>>> Check out his most militant speech yet:
>>>
>>> Abbas in militant speech: Aim your rifles at Israel
>>>
>>> http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Politics/10335.htm
>>>
>>> In a major speech last week, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas called
>>> for Palestinians to aim their rifles at Israel.
>>>
>>>
>>> More violence won't help the tragedies happening in the territories - a
>>> healthy government willing to negotiate and aimed at achieving peace
>>> will.
>>>
>> Your argument sounds childish. Israel has the most sophisticated weapons
>> our money can buy. Does it bother you that they use our weapons to kill
>> so many innocent people? Apparently not.
>>
>> Israel is planning an attack on Iran. Have you attacked Israel for
>> planning this attack or attacking Lebanon? Will you attack them?
>>
>> If Iran attacked Israel, you'd be ranting up and down and frothing at
>> the mouth.
>>
>> I'm assuming intellectual consistency isn't important in your arguments.
>
> Arabs are killed because they continue to wage a War of Genocide
> against the Jews of Palestine, a war that they've been waging since c.
> 1882 (soon after the start of the First Aliyah).
>
> Arabs are killed because they REFUSE to establish their own nation in
> Palestine, but instead continue to push for the destruction of Israel.
>
> The Arabs were offered, as early as 1937, an independent Arab state in
> Palestine, and have ALWAYS turned it down!!!! Continued Arab deaths
> are a result of turning down the chance to establish their own nation
> in 1937, 1947, 1949, 1967, 1980's, 1990's, and 2000's.
>
> As we saw at Camp David and at Taba, even after every square inch of
> land is allocated to either Israel or Paliland, the Arabs will turn it
> down because they will not accept the concept that as a sovereign
> nation, Israel has the right to control immigration across, and
> citizenship within, its borders.
>
> If the Arabs would, once and for all, stop believing their OWN LIE
> about the so-called, fictitious, Palestinian Arab refugees (they are
> displaced people, mostly as a result of their own actions; they are not
> "refugees"), peace can come and Arabs can save Arabs lives. If they
> continue to wage their War of Genocide, they will simply end up bearing
> the consequences, as is the case today.
>

Has the US ever subsidized Palestinians? The US can't be an honest
broker in the Middle East when we've clearly taken sides.

Israel will always be protected by us. Who will protect the Palestinian
state (from us and Israel)?

Getting Israel to accept peace with Egypt consumed nearly two years of
the Carter presidency. How many US presidents will it take to get
Israel to accept a Palestinian state? and peace with its neighbors?

Personally, I don't think Israel is worth it. What has Israel done for
the US? IMO, nothing. It's a pain in our backside as it consumes our
presidencies and drains our Treasury.

I've watched the Middle East long enough to know Israel is the problem.
You disagree. Fine. Israel can't survive without subsidies from the US
and maybe it's time we force them to survive on their own. They might
actually start acting like adults if we force them to grow up.

Palestinians being offered a state is a rouse. Both sides have had
serious problems with any proposed solution. (the would-be state of
Israel opposed the Peel Plan).

--
Pat
Impeach Bush
http://zzpat.bravehost.com/

Articles of Impeachment
Center for Constitutional Rights
http://zzpat.bravehost.com/april_2006/articles_of_impeachment.html

Zzpat
2007-01-14 14:16:08 EST
Topaz wrote:

>
> If you don't believe it, visit nea-glc.org/, the website of the
> National Education Association's Gay and Lesbian Coalition. There,
> among their "great achievements" in shaping NEA policy, the homosexual
> militants cite the NEA's promotion of "the lesbian-gay-bisexual
> curriculum" and "family life education... regarding the diversity of
> sexual orientation."

nea-glc.org/ doesn't seem to exist so it's hard to take a look at their
link to verify anything. One would think they could at least buy a fake
domain name before they attack the real NEA.

Here's what the real NEA says:
http://www.nea.org/nr/02taskforce.html

It's hard to figure out what the problem is. Some wing nuts exist for
the sole purpose of hating someone - anyone. They used to hate Jews, but
that's not cool anymore. Then they hated blacks and that's even less
cool. So now they hate gays. Who will they go after next?


--
Pat
Impeach Bush
http://zzpat.bravehost.com/

Articles of Impeachment
Center for Constitutional Rights
http://zzpat.bravehost.com/april_2006/articles_of_impeachment.html

Jonsa
2007-01-14 14:36:36 EST

zzpat wrote:
> Shlomo wrote:
> > zzpat wrote:
> >> korinsider@gmail.com wrote:
> >>> The so-called "Moderate" Abbas, apparently not after peace as he had
> >>> formerly claimed, and is now feeding off of this ingrained hatred,
> >>> using it as a commonality to unite the Palestinians, giving them
> >>> someone to fight besides themselves.
> >>>
> >>> Check out his most militant speech yet:
> >>>
> >>> Abbas in militant speech: Aim your rifles at Israel
> >>>
> >>> http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Politics/10335.htm
> >>>
> >>> In a major speech last week, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas called
> >>> for Palestinians to aim their rifles at Israel.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> More violence won't help the tragedies happening in the territories - a
> >>> healthy government willing to negotiate and aimed at achieving peace
> >>> will.
> >>>
> >> Your argument sounds childish. Israel has the most sophisticated weapons
> >> our money can buy. Does it bother you that they use our weapons to kill
> >> so many innocent people? Apparently not.
> >>
> >> Israel is planning an attack on Iran. Have you attacked Israel for
> >> planning this attack or attacking Lebanon? Will you attack them?
> >>
> >> If Iran attacked Israel, you'd be ranting up and down and frothing at
> >> the mouth.
> >>
> >> I'm assuming intellectual consistency isn't important in your arguments.
> >
> > Arabs are killed because they continue to wage a War of Genocide
> > against the Jews of Palestine, a war that they've been waging since c.
> > 1882 (soon after the start of the First Aliyah).
> >
> > Arabs are killed because they REFUSE to establish their own nation in
> > Palestine, but instead continue to push for the destruction of Israel.
> >
> > The Arabs were offered, as early as 1937, an independent Arab state in
> > Palestine, and have ALWAYS turned it down!!!! Continued Arab deaths
> > are a result of turning down the chance to establish their own nation
> > in 1937, 1947, 1949, 1967, 1980's, 1990's, and 2000's.
> >
> > As we saw at Camp David and at Taba, even after every square inch of
> > land is allocated to either Israel or Paliland, the Arabs will turn it
> > down because they will not accept the concept that as a sovereign
> > nation, Israel has the right to control immigration across, and
> > citizenship within, its borders.
> >
> > If the Arabs would, once and for all, stop believing their OWN LIE
> > about the so-called, fictitious, Palestinian Arab refugees (they are
> > displaced people, mostly as a result of their own actions; they are not
> > "refugees"), peace can come and Arabs can save Arabs lives. If they
> > continue to wage their War of Genocide, they will simply end up bearing
> > the consequences, as is the case today.
> >
>
> Has the US ever subsidized Palestinians? The US can't be an honest
> broker in the Middle East when we've clearly taken sides.

Yes, the US has provided roughly $85 million a year since 1993.

http://fpc.state.gov/documents/organization/45198.pdf

>
> Israel will always be protected by us. Who will protect the Palestinian
> state (from us and Israel)?

whom do you suggest?

>
> Getting Israel to accept peace with Egypt consumed nearly two years of
> the Carter presidency. How many US presidents will it take to get
> Israel to accept a Palestinian state? and peace with its neighbors?

It was the other way around. Perhaps you should review the history
files wrt Israel/Egypt peace agreement. Of course you are also aware
that Sadat was assassinated because of it.


>
> Personally, I don't think Israel is worth it. What has Israel done for
> the US? IMO, nothing. It's a pain in our backside as it consumes our
> presidencies and drains our Treasury.

Actually, Israel has contributed a considerable amount from an economic
standpoint. Particularly in the areas of high tech and military
technologies.

>
> I've watched the Middle East long enough to know Israel is the problem.
> You disagree. Fine. Israel can't survive without subsidies from the US
> and maybe it's time we force them to survive on their own. They might
> actually start acting like adults if we force them to grow up.

You parrot the fallacy that Israel can't survive without US subsidies.
US Aid amounts to less than 1% of its GDP.


>
> Palestinians being offered a state is a rouse. Both sides have had
> serious problems with any proposed solution. (the would-be state of
> Israel opposed the Peel Plan).


Not a ruse at all. You seem to ignore history once again. The arabs
"three noes" policy that until 1993 was their operating mantra. Peace
with Egypt was attained by giving back the Sinai penninsula and
removing the settlements there. Notably, Egypt refused to take back
Gaza. Peace with Jordan was attained, but notably the Jordanians
refused to take back the WB. The PLO charter was specific about the
goal being the "liberation of all of historic palestine" - likewise the
Hamas Covenant. You seem to forget that Oslo enabled the establishment
of the PA and the beginnings of self governance. You also seem to
forget that Arafat and the gang screwed that up rather thoroughly.


>
> --
> Pat
> Impeach Bush
> http://zzpat.bravehost.com/
>
> Articles of Impeachment
> Center for Constitutional Rights
> http://zzpat.bravehost.com/april_2006/articles_of_impeachment.html


Defendario
2007-01-14 15:18:08 EST
Jonsa wrote:
> zzpat wrote:
>> Shlomo wrote:
>>> zzpat wrote:
>>>> korinsider@gmail.com wrote:
>>>>> The so-called "Moderate" Abbas, apparently not after peace as he had
>>>>> formerly claimed, and is now feeding off of this ingrained hatred,
>>>>> using it as a commonality to unite the Palestinians, giving them
>>>>> someone to fight besides themselves.
>>>>>
>>>>> Check out his most militant speech yet:
>>>>>
>>>>> Abbas in militant speech: Aim your rifles at Israel
>>>>>
>>>>> http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Politics/10335.htm
>>>>>
>>>>> In a major speech last week, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas called
>>>>> for Palestinians to aim their rifles at Israel.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> More violence won't help the tragedies happening in the territories - a
>>>>> healthy government willing to negotiate and aimed at achieving peace
>>>>> will.
>>>>>
>>>> Your argument sounds childish. Israel has the most sophisticated weapons
>>>> our money can buy. Does it bother you that they use our weapons to kill
>>>> so many innocent people? Apparently not.
>>>>
>>>> Israel is planning an attack on Iran. Have you attacked Israel for
>>>> planning this attack or attacking Lebanon? Will you attack them?
>>>>
>>>> If Iran attacked Israel, you'd be ranting up and down and frothing at
>>>> the mouth.
>>>>
>>>> I'm assuming intellectual consistency isn't important in your arguments.
>>> Arabs are killed because they continue to wage a War of Genocide
>>> against the Jews of Palestine, a war that they've been waging since c.
>>> 1882 (soon after the start of the First Aliyah).
>>>
>>> Arabs are killed because they REFUSE to establish their own nation in
>>> Palestine, but instead continue to push for the destruction of Israel.
>>>
>>> The Arabs were offered, as early as 1937, an independent Arab state in
>>> Palestine, and have ALWAYS turned it down!!!! Continued Arab deaths
>>> are a result of turning down the chance to establish their own nation
>>> in 1937, 1947, 1949, 1967, 1980's, 1990's, and 2000's.
>>>
>>> As we saw at Camp David and at Taba, even after every square inch of
>>> land is allocated to either Israel or Paliland, the Arabs will turn it
>>> down because they will not accept the concept that as a sovereign
>>> nation, Israel has the right to control immigration across, and
>>> citizenship within, its borders.
>>>
>>> If the Arabs would, once and for all, stop believing their OWN LIE
>>> about the so-called, fictitious, Palestinian Arab refugees (they are
>>> displaced people, mostly as a result of their own actions; they are not
>>> "refugees"), peace can come and Arabs can save Arabs lives. If they
>>> continue to wage their War of Genocide, they will simply end up bearing
>>> the consequences, as is the case today.
>>>
>> Has the US ever subsidized Palestinians? The US can't be an honest
>> broker in the Middle East when we've clearly taken sides.
>
> Yes, the US has provided roughly $85 million a year since 1993.
>

Woo fukkin Hoo! 85 whole *Millions* compared to the billions given
annually to the jooz?

> http://fpc.state.gov/documents/organization/45198.pdf
>
>> Israel will always be protected by us. Who will protect the Palestinian
>> state (from us and Israel)?
>
> whom do you suggest?
>

The EU (specifically France, Spain and Italy) has offered.

>> Getting Israel to accept peace with Egypt consumed nearly two years of
>> the Carter presidency. How many US presidents will it take to get
>> Israel to accept a Palestinian state? and peace with its neighbors?
>
> It was the other way around. Perhaps you should review the history
> files wrt Israel/Egypt peace agreement. Of course you are also aware
> that Sadat was assassinated because of it.
>

Which makes Sadat a great man of peace, indeed.

Face facts, jonsie. The jooz don't want peace. War works for them.

>
>> Personally, I don't think Israel is worth it. What has Israel done for
>> the US? IMO, nothing. It's a pain in our backside as it consumes our
>> presidencies and drains our Treasury.
>
> Actually, Israel has contributed a considerable amount from an economic
> standpoint. Particularly in the areas of high tech and military
> technologies.
>

The work that IsReeL has done could have easily been done by others.

The shitty entity is a dead weight on the neck of America.

>> I've watched the Middle East long enough to know Israel is the problem.
>> You disagree. Fine. Israel can't survive without subsidies from the US
>> and maybe it's time we force them to survive on their own. They might
>> actually start acting like adults if we force them to grow up.
>
> You parrot the fallacy that Israel can't survive without US subsidies.

We'll need to test the theory.

> US Aid amounts to less than 1% of its GDP.
>

Proof?

>
>> Palestinians being offered a state is a rouse. Both sides have had
>> serious problems with any proposed solution. (the would-be state of
>> Israel opposed the Peel Plan)
Page: 1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)


2021 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron