Activism Discussion: PARENTS...LOCK UP YOUR LITTLE BOYS

PARENTS...LOCK UP YOUR LITTLE BOYS

Bobandcarole Kicking Pedophile Ass Daily
2007-01-17 12:57:03 EST
Pass this along!

"I am a pedophile -- someone who is sexually attracted to children; I
won't quibble about pre-adolescent or post-adolescent because I like
them all. That does not make me a threat to children"--humiliated
pedophile 4s00th

"Yes, I've thought about giving little boys blow jobs, and the
fantasies have been very thrilling and exciting to me"--humiliated
pedophile 4s00th

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.boy-lovers/msg/d768e45a1077ee84?&hl=en

"I have on occasion been known to humiliate myself -- but then, I'm
one

of the few people with sufficient intelligence to humiliate me"
--humiliated pedophile 4s00th

.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.boy-lovers/msg/1139306e6ea99ff3?&hl=en

GeorgeBush
2007-01-18 08:25:01 EST
But how can you save underage boys and girls from getting raped, abused and
sodomized in Wasington DC mansions by my FBI, CIA and NSA lovers,
dicksuckers, asslickers, slaves and worshippers ?

http://www.red-ice.net/specialreports/sexconnection.html

Yours loving pedophilia encouraging president
George Bush (I popped my daughter Jenna Bush's pussy when she turned 14 yrs
old)

"bobandcarole kicking pedophile ass daily" <bobandcarole666@hotmail.com>
wrote in message
> Pass this along!
>

> "I am a pedophile -- someone who is sexually attracted to children; I
> won't quibble about pre-adolescent or post-adolescent because I like
> them all. That does not make me a threat to children"--humiliated
> pedophile 4s00th
>

> "Yes, I've thought about giving little boys blow jobs, and the
> fantasies have been very thrilling and exciting to me"--humiliated
> pedophile 4s00th
>

> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.boy-lovers/msg/d768e45a1077ee84?&hl=en
>

> "I have on occasion been known to humiliate myself -- but then, I'm
> one
>
> of the few people with sufficient intelligence to humiliate me"
> --humiliated pedophile 4s00th
>
> .
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.boy-lovers/msg/1139306e6ea99ff3?&hl=en

Traveler 66
2007-01-19 00:48:40 EST
On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 05:25:01 -0800, GeorgeBush wrote:

> But how can you save underage boys and girls from getting raped, abused and
> sodomized in Wasington DC mansions by my FBI, CIA and NSA lovers,
> dicksuckers, asslickers, slaves and worshippers ?
>
> http://www.red-ice.net/specialreports/sexconnection.html
>
> Yours loving pedophilia encouraging president
> George Bush (I popped my daughter Jenna Bush's pussy when she turned 14 yrs
> old)
>
> "bobandcarole kicking pedophile ass daily" <bobandcarole666@hotmail.com>
> wrote in message
>> Pass this along!
>>

>> "I am a pedophile -- someone who is sexually attracted to children; I
>> won't quibble about pre-adolescent or post-adolescent because I like
>> them all. That does not make me a threat to children"--humiliated
>> pedophile 4s00th
>>

>> "Yes, I've thought about giving little boys blow jobs, and the
>> fantasies have been very thrilling and exciting to me"--humiliated
>> pedophile 4s00th
>>

>> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.boy-lovers/msg/d768e45a1077ee84?&hl=en
>>

>> "I have on occasion been known to humiliate myself -- but then, I'm
>> one
>>
>> of the few people with sufficient intelligence to humiliate me"
>> --humiliated pedophile 4s00th
>>
>> .
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.boy-lovers/msg/1139306e6ea99ff3?&hl=en

You know, you're a really sick puppy you are.

Bob&carole
2007-01-19 01:10:26 EST
traveler 66 wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 05:25:01 -0800, GeorgeBush wrote:
>
> > But how can you save underage boys and girls from getting raped, abused and
> > sodomized in Wasington DC mansions by my FBI, CIA and NSA lovers,
> > dicksuckers, asslickers, slaves and worshippers ?
> >
> > http://www.red-ice.net/specialreports/sexconnection.html
> >
> > Yours loving pedophilia encouraging president
> > George Bush (I popped my daughter Jenna Bush's pussy when she turned 14 yrs
> > old)
> >
> > "bobandcarole kicking pedophile ass daily" <bobandcarole666@hotmail.com>
> > wrote in message
> >> Pass this along!
> >>

> >> "I am a pedophile -- someone who is sexually attracted to children; I
> >> won't quibble about pre-adolescent or post-adolescent because I like
> >> them all. That does not make me a threat to children"--humiliated
> >> pedophile 4s00th
> >>

> >> "Yes, I've thought about giving little boys blow jobs, and the
> >> fantasies have been very thrilling and exciting to me"--humiliated
> >> pedophile 4s00th
> >>

> >> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.boy-lovers/msg/d768e45a1077ee84?&hl=en
> >>

> >> "I have on occasion been known to humiliate myself -- but then, I'm
> >> one
> >>
> >> of the few people with sufficient intelligence to humiliate me"
> >> --humiliated pedophile 4s00th
> >>
> >> .
> >>
> >> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.boy-lovers/msg/1139306e6ea99ff3?&hl=en
> >>

> You know, you're a really sick puppy you are.
Yes he/it is!... 4s00th should consider suicide as a viable option.....

Wonderer
2007-01-19 02:44:22 EST

"bob&carole" <bobandcarole100@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> traveler 66 wrote:
>> On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 05:25:01 -0800, GeorgeBush wrote:
>>
>> > But how can you save underage boys and girls from getting raped, abused
>> > and
>> > sodomized in Wasington DC mansions by my FBI, CIA and NSA lovers,
>> > dicksuckers, asslickers, slaves and worshippers ?
>> >
>> > http://www.red-ice.net/specialreports/sexconnection.html
>> >
>> > Yours loving pedophilia encouraging president
>> > George Bush (I popped my daughter Jenna Bush's pussy when she turned 14
>> > yrs
>> > old)
>> >
>> > "bobandcarole kicking pedophile ass daily"
>> > <bobandcarole666@hotmail.com>
>> > wrote in message

>> You know, you're a really sick puppy you are.
> Yes he/it is!... 4s00th should consider suicide as a viable option.....

practice what you preach bob

4s00th
2007-01-21 00:25:56 EST
On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 21:48:40 -0800, traveler 66
<*y@nym.alias.net> wrote:

>On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 05:25:01 -0800, GeorgeBush wrote:
>
>> But how can you save underage boys and girls from getting raped, abused and
>> sodomized in Wasington DC mansions by my FBI, CIA and NSA lovers,
>> dicksuckers, asslickers, slaves and worshippers ?
>>
>> http://www.red-ice.net/specialreports/sexconnection.html
>>
>> Yours loving pedophilia encouraging president
>> George Bush (I popped my daughter Jenna Bush's pussy when she turned 14 yrs
>> old)
>>
>> "bobandcarole kicking pedophile ass daily" <bobandcarole666@hotmail.com>
>> wrote in message
>>> Pass this along!
>>>

>>> "I am a pedophile -- someone who is sexually attracted to children; I
>>> won't quibble about pre-adolescent or post-adolescent because I like
>>> them all. That does not make me a threat to children"--humiliated
>>> pedophile 4s00th
>>>

>>> "Yes, I've thought about giving little boys blow jobs, and the
>>> fantasies have been very thrilling and exciting to me"--humiliated
>>> pedophile 4s00th
>>>

>>> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.boy-lovers/msg/d768e45a1077ee84?&hl=en
>>>

>>> "I have on occasion been known to humiliate myself -- but then, I'm
>>> one
>>>
>>> of the few people with sufficient intelligence to humiliate me"
>>> --humiliated pedophile 4s00th
>>>
>>> .
>>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.boy-lovers/msg/1139306e6ea99ff3?&hl=en
>>>

>You know, you're a really sick puppy you are.

Would you be so good as to clarify ...

Are you saying that I, who has fantasies -- that I never asked for --
of things that would turn me on but choose not to act on them because
I don't want to hurt anyone -- in much the same way that people want
to smack the crap out of people who annoy them, but do not because it
wouldn't be right -- am a sick puppy?

Or that the person misrepresenting me by posting my words without the
orginal context which explains that despite my fantasies I choose
celibacy rather than risk harm to an innocent child who I care about
-- is a sick puppy?

4s00th

Bobandcarole~
2007-01-21 18:49:05 EST
4s00th wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 21:48:40 -0800, traveler 66
> <noreply@nym.alias.net> wrote:
>
> >On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 05:25:01 -0800, GeorgeBush wrote:
> >
> >> But how can you save underage boys and girls from getting raped, abused and
> >> sodomized in Wasington DC mansions by my FBI, CIA and NSA lovers,
> >> dicksuckers, asslickers, slaves and worshippers ?
> >>
> >> http://www.red-ice.net/specialreports/sexconnection.html
> >>
> >> Yours loving pedophilia encouraging president
> >> George Bush (I popped my daughter Jenna Bush's pussy when she turned 14 yrs
> >> old)
> >>
> >> "bobandcarole kicking pedophile ass daily" <bobandcarole666@hotmail.com>
> >> wrote in message

> >You know, you're a really sick puppy you are.
>

> Would you be so good as to clarify ...
>
> Are you saying that I, who has fantasies -- that I never asked for --

Aids patients didn't ask for AIDS and I wouldn't want to be around them
either...

> of things that would turn me on but choose not to act on them because
> I don't want to hurt anyone -- in much the same way that people want
> to smack the crap out of people who annoy them, but do not because it
> wouldn't be right -- am a sick puppy?
>
> Or that the person misrepresenting me by posting my words without the
> orginal context which explains that despite my fantasies I choose
> celibacy rather than risk harm to an innocent child who I care about
> -- is a sick puppy?
LOL I leave the links, people still think you're a monster

"I am a pedophile -- someone who is sexually attracted to children;
I won't quibble about pre-adolescent or post-adolescent because I
like
them all. That does not make me a threat to children"--humiliated
pedophile 4s00th

"Yes, I've thought about giving little boys blow jobs, and the
fantasies have been very thrilling and exciting to
me"--humiliated
pedophile 4s00th

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.boy-lovers/msg/d768e45a1077ee84?&hl=en

"I have on occasion been known to humiliate myself -- but then, I'm
one of the few people with sufficient intelligence to humiliate me"
--humiliated pedophile 4s00th

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.boy-lovers/msg/1139306e6ea99ff3?&hl=en

Caroleandbob
2007-01-21 19:15:30 EST
bobandcarole~ bobandcarole007@hotmail.com said:
> LOL I leave the links, people still think you're a monster

Right wing Christofascist pedophilia must be stopped. Here's another example of
prominent right wing leader being caught with child pornography. I wonder if
it's the same kiddy porn that the Catholic church has been churning out for the
past two decades?

Then there was the anti-pedophile protest in Canada the other day. They sure
gave Jared Taylor an earful.

Hmmm - a Christofascist white supremacist *and* a pedophile. I see a razor
blade tipped toothbrush and plenty of Black Bubba jail sex in his future...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=2774119&page=1

Another White Supremacist Busted on a Child-Porn Charge

Leading Intellectual of Racist Movement Was Arrested by Federal Agents
By MARCUS BARAM
Jan. 4, 2007 - - A leader of the white supremacist movement was arraigned
today on charges of possession of child pornography and witness tampering
after being arrested by FBI agents Thursday night at his home in
Charlottesville, Va.

Kevin Alfred Strom, founder of the National Vanguard white supremacist
group, was considered the leading intellectual of the movement since the
death of William Pierce, the author of the notorious "Turner Diaires."

Strom was arraigned in U.S. District Court in Charlottesville, charged with
the two counts, and is currently being held at a facility in the city.
According to the indictment, he allegedly possessed or attempted to possess
"multiple images of child pornography" on his computer's hard drive.

Strom was also charged with witness tampering, which involved physically
assaulting and mentally intimidating a witness to his criminal activity.

Last July, Strom took a leave of absence from National Vanguard, citing
"family and health matters" and saying that he had "made mistakes, sometimes
serious ones," according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks
white supremacist activity.

"After the death of Pierce, Kevin positioned himself to take over the
leadership of the National Alliance," says Mark Potok, the editor of the
SPLC's "Intelligence Report." "But he wasn't in the same position as Pierce
and he didn't get the same respect. He was a wannabe and he was considered
something of a wimp by other supremacists."

Strom wrote frequently about art and beauty, often rhapsodizing about the
physical attributes of white women and girls.

In an 2003 essay titled "Millstone for the Mogul" for the National
Alliance's Web site, he condemned the producers of the movie "Thirteen" for
"what they are doing to our little children -- teen and preteen White
children -- to normalize perverse and degenerate sexual behavior for them,
to normalize homosexuality, to prematurely sexualize them, and to make
interracial sex fashionable to them -- can never be forgiven, can never be
explained away. The media moguls who are doing this to our children deserve
to be tried and punished for conspiracy, rape, gang rape, murder and
attempted murder."

Later in the essay, he goes on to describe his desire to give children
"self-respect, respect for their ancestors, respect for the future of their
people, a deep respect for their own sexual nature, and respect for the
members of the opposite sex who will be their mates and life companions."

Copyright © 2007 ABC News Internet