Activism Discussion: The End Of Global Warming

The End Of Global Warming

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

CoreyWhite
2007-02-14 18:57:28 EST
I'm sorry if I am crossposting but I uplugged by mechanic switch
keyboard and am using the one that came with my computer. It is a
nuisance, but I am afraid that the cable company, or power company
will send me some voltage spikes that could shutdown my computer or
damage my board. But that ties into what I want to talk about.
Conservation.

If we all were only to turn our computers off when we were not home,
or when we didn't use them, we would save as much power even as
individuals as a years worth of gassoline. But you may not see the
differance on the bill.

To illistrate the point just let me ask you how many double A
batteries it would take for you to power your computer for 24 hours?
It wouldn't even matter if it was on standby would it? You would
never have enough batteries.

But the wisdom given to us by the people who created the computer is
that we should keep them on 24/7 or they will brake down. Well that
is just backwards. Whoever said that wanted to create global warming.

If you turn your computer off they will last wronger, for the same
reason your body needs a rest. Just like screen savers prevented old
moniters from being electricuted. When we leave our computers on we
let the phone companies, cable companies, and electric companys play
games with us over the voltage and amps running through our lines.
And eventually our computer brake down.

The idea that we should leave them on all the time came from the days
when leaving your car running when it was about to brake down was a
good idea, because it had a battery. So it was just a joke from the
old days.

And to think of it. The global warming phenomenon isn't even
gradually. The government propaganda outlets just lie to us. They
are creating the distaster now because we understand how important
conservation is, and we don't get the credit for figuring it out
ourselves.

Even if we all turned off our computer, the toxins in the air from the
power companies would clear out in a matter of weeks. And no more
huricanes, or blizzards.

I promisse you, this is a message from the real world, outside of the
matrix that I like to call the Grid. The real problem of global
warming is the consumption and consumerism running through the world.
It is getting worse as new strains of mental illness develope through
the recursive process of propaganda. It has to end!

VistaJustWorks
2007-02-14 22:29:24 EST

"CoreyWhite" <CoreyWhite@gmail.com> wrote
> I'm sorry if I am crossposting but I uplugged by mechanic switch
> keyboard and am using the one that came with my computer. It is a
> nuisance, but I am afraid that the cable company, or power company
> will send me some voltage spikes that could shutdown my computer or
> damage my board.

Back on the drugs again Corey?

Onideus Mad Hatter
2007-02-15 03:06:47 EST
On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 22:29:24 -0500, "VistaJustWorks"
<*r@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"CoreyWhite" <CoreyWhite@gmail.com> wrote
>> I'm sorry if I am crossposting but I uplugged by mechanic switch
>> keyboard and am using the one that came with my computer. It is a
>> nuisance, but I am afraid that the cable company, or power company
>> will send me some voltage spikes that could shutdown my computer or
>> damage my board.
>
>Back on the drugs again Corey?

Or off the drugs, anti-psychotics and all like that.

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm ¹ x ¹

Hatter Quotes
-------------
"You're only one of the best if you're striving to become one of the
best."

"I didn't make reality, Sunshine, I just verbally bitch slapped you
with it."

"I'm not a professional, I'm an artist."

"Your Usenet blinders are my best friend."

"Usenet Filters - Learn to shut yourself the fuck up!"

"Drugs killed Jesus you know...oh wait, no, that was the Jews, my
bad."

"There are clingy things in the grass...burrs 'n such...mmmm..."

"The more I learn the more I'm killing my idols."

"Is it wrong to incur and then use the hate ridden, vengeful stupidity
of complete strangers in random Usenet froups to further my art?"

"Freedom is only a concept, like race it's merely a social construct
that doesn't really exist outside of your ability to convince others
of its relevancy."

"Next time slow up a lil, then maybe you won't jump the gun and start
creamin yer panties before it's time to pop the champagne proper."

"Reality is directly proportionate to how creative you are."

"People are pretty fucking high on themselves if they think that
they're just born with a soul. *snicker*...yeah, like they're just
givin em out for free."

"Quible, quible said the Hare. Quite a lot of quibling...everywhere.
So the Hare took a long stare and decided at best, to leave the rest,
to their merry little mess."

"There's a difference between 'bad' and 'so earth shatteringly
horrible it makes the angels scream in terror as they violently rip
their heads off, their blood spraying into the faces of a thousand
sweet innocent horrified children, who will forever have the terrible
images burned into their tiny little minds'."

"How sad that you're such a poor judge of style that you can't even
properly gauge the artistic worth of your own efforts."

"Those who record history are those who control history."

"I am the living embodiment of hell itself in all its tormentive rage,
endless suffering, unfathomable pain and unending horror...but you
don't get sent to me...I come for you."

"Ideally in a fight I'd want a BGM-109A with a W80 250 kiloton
tactical thermonuclear fusion based war head."

"Tell me, would you describe yourself more as a process or a
function?"

"Apparently this group has got the market cornered on stupid.
Intelligence is down 137 points across the board and the forecast
indicates an increase in Webtv users."

"Is my .sig delimiter broken? Really? You're sure? Awww,
gee...that's too bad...for YOU!" `, )

AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer
2007-02-15 03:14:46 EST

"CoreyWhite" <CoreyWhite@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm sorry if I am crossposting but I uplugged by mechanic switch
> keyboard and am using the one that came with my computer. It is a
> nuisance, but I am afraid that the cable company, or power company
> will send me some voltage spikes that could shutdown my computer or
> damage my board. But that ties into what I want to talk about.
> Conservation.
>
> If we all were only to turn our computers off when we were not home,
> or when we didn't use them, we would save as much power even as
> individuals as a years worth of gassoline. But you may not see the
> differance on the bill.

<REST OF COREY WHITE's SHIT SNIPPED>

To ALL the USENET READERS:

I emailed the following to CoreyWhite and his other undercover FBI n NSA
PSYCHOPATHIC SPIES and PSYCHOPATHS to their PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESSES on
2-10-07 and CHALLENGED them to file a police complaint, an FBI complaint and
GET ME ARRESTED for THREATENING TO KILL THEM, their WIVES/GIRLFRIENDS and
THEIR KIDS.......

But these FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHIC PUSSIES did NOT DARE to file a complaint
FOR FEAR of being FORCED TO TESTIFY in COURT against FBI and NSA TORTURES of
MILLIONS of INNOCENT AMERICANS ILLEGALLY and SECRETLY.......

The BEST PART is I SENT A COPY of this email to dick cheney and george bush
at whitehouse as you can see from the headers and guess what folks, SECRET
SERVICE didnt DARE to ARREST ME either......

My PERSONAL email text to PSYCHOPATH CoreyWhite et al follows:

Sat, 10 Feb 2007 00:26:06 -0800
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 00:26:06 -0800 (PST)
From: "XXX XXXXX" <XXXXXXXXXX@yahoo.com>
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by
yahoo.com.
Subject: I will have to CONFRONT PSYCHOPATHS BUSH and CHENEY in DC for
TORTURING ME for 6 YEARS
To: vice_president@whitehouse.gov, comments@whitehouse.gov,
e*d@verizon.net, steve.foley@att.net, coreywhite@gmail.com,
j*d@anthropogeny.com, compuelf@gmail.com

FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHS Corey White, Ed Conrad, James Michael Howard, Kent
Wills and Steven Foley,

Your FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHIC FRIENDS have been MENTALLY and PHYSICALLY
TORTURING me for the LAST 6 YEARS NON-STOP and I will HUNT YOU DOWN and
RAPE, MAIM and KILL YOU, YOUR WIFE/GIRLFRIENDS and YOUR KIDS.

I CHALLENGE you FBI n NSA PSYCHOPATHS to file a POLICE COMPLAINT, an FBI
COMPLAINT and GET ME ARRESTED. I would just LOVE IT.

Your FBInNSA TORTURE VICTIM for 6 YEARS
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.archery/msg/25acf8296d0b1b41?hl=en&

ADDENDUM to the EMAIL ABOVE I SENT to CoreyWhite:

BOUNTY:

I personally will PAY $10,000 cash to ANY BODY who KILLS UNDERCOVER FBI n
NSA PSYCHOPATHS and SPIES CoreyWhite, EdConrad, James Michael Howard, Kent
Wills, Steven Foley

GeekBoy
2007-02-15 15:27:15 EST
HINT: Notice when light bulbs fail, the only time when they go bad is while
turning the light switch to on?

"CoreyWhite" <CoreyWhite@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm sorry if I am crossposting but I uplugged by mechanic switch
> keyboard and am using the one that came with my computer. It is a
> nuisance, but I am afraid that the cable company, or power company
> will send me some voltage spikes that could shutdown my computer or
> damage my board. But that ties into what I want to talk about.
> Conservation.
>
> If we all were only to turn our computers off when we were not home,
> or when we didn't use them, we would save as much power even as
> individuals as a years worth of gassoline. But you may not see the
> differance on the bill.
>
> To illistrate the point just let me ask you how many double A
> batteries it would take for you to power your computer for 24 hours?
> It wouldn't even matter if it was on standby would it? You would
> never have enough batteries.
>
> But the wisdom given to us by the people who created the computer is
> that we should keep them on 24/7 or they will brake down. Well that
> is just backwards. Whoever said that wanted to create global warming.
>
> If you turn your computer off they will last wronger, for the same
> reason your body needs a rest. Just like screen savers prevented old
> moniters from being electricuted. When we leave our computers on we
> let the phone companies, cable companies, and electric companys play
> games with us over the voltage and amps running through our lines.
> And eventually our computer brake down.
>
> The idea that we should leave them on all the time came from the days
> when leaving your car running when it was about to brake down was a
> good idea, because it had a battery. So it was just a joke from the
> old days.
>
> And to think of it. The global warming phenomenon isn't even
> gradually. The government propaganda outlets just lie to us. They
> are creating the distaster now because we understand how important
> conservation is, and we don't get the credit for figuring it out
> ourselves.
>
> Even if we all turned off our computer, the toxins in the air from the
> power companies would clear out in a matter of weeks. And no more
> huricanes, or blizzards.
>
> I promisse you, this is a message from the real world, outside of the
> matrix that I like to call the Grid. The real problem of global
> warming is the consumption and consumerism running through the world.
> It is getting worse as new strains of mental illness develope through
> the recursive process of propaganda. It has to end!

Roy. Just Roy.
2007-02-15 22:10:28 EST
On Feb 15, 3:27 pm, "GeekBoy" <n...@nerdy.com> wrote:
> HINT: Notice when light bulbs fail, the only time when they go bad is while
> turning the light switch to on?

That's because 85-90% of the energy of an Edison light bulb is wasted
as heat. Because you are heating up a metal filament until it glows,
you're essentially setting up conditions for metal fatigue.

Personally, I have been a longtime proponent on retrofitting office
buildings at the breakers with timers that shut off the building's
power from midnight to 6 am (except for a few dedicated circuits such
as fire and security systems). If you go to any city and look up,
you'll see a tremendous number of offices with computers and lights
left on, burning away with nobody in them.

In an age where our sons and daughters are fighting and dying over
access to oil reserves, and laptops allow us to work wherever we want,
that's just irresponsible.

/Roy

VistaJustWorks
2007-02-15 22:28:55 EST

"Roy. Just Roy." <delduck3@yahoo.com> wrote:
> If you go to any city and look up,
> you'll see a tremendous number of offices with computers and lights
> left on, burning away with nobody in them.

Well, you see that's impossible to stop because well waste is the AmeriKKKan
way.

GeekBoy
2007-02-16 00:00:27 EST
That has nothing to do why is fails 99.99% of the time when it is being
turned on.
It's the inital shock of the power being applied that sets it up for
failure.
If you go on to a stage setup you will notice all lights are turned on from
being dim, not full brightness.

Everytime you turn on the computer, that same force is hitting it setting it
closer to failure that much quicker.
Even florecent lights are gauged their life by how long they stay on
continously.
Turn them on and off a lot and they quickly fail.

"Roy. Just Roy." <delduck3@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Feb 15, 3:27 pm, "GeekBoy" <n...@nerdy.com> wrote:
>> HINT: Notice when light bulbs fail, the only time when they go bad is
>> while
>> turning the light switch to on?
>
> That's because 85-90% of the energy of an Edison light bulb is wasted
> as heat. Because you are heating up a metal filament until it glows,
> you're essentially setting up conditions for metal fatigue.
>
> Personally, I have been a longtime proponent on retrofitting office
> buildings at the breakers with timers that shut off the building's
> power from midnight to 6 am (except for a few dedicated circuits such
> as fire and security systems). If you go to any city and look up,
> you'll see a tremendous number of offices with computers and lights
> left on, burning away with nobody in them.
>
> In an age where our sons and daughters are fighting and dying over
> access to oil reserves, and laptops allow us to work wherever we want,
> that's just irresponsible.
>
> /Roy

Rev Turd Fredericks
2007-02-16 00:03:08 EST
VistaJustWorks wrote:
> "Roy. Just Roy." <delduck3@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> If you go to any city and look up,
>> you'll see a tremendous number of offices with computers and lights
>> left on, burning away with nobody in them.
>
> Well, you see that's impossible to stop because well waste is the AmeriKKKan
> way.

You spelled American wrong. You should probably consider using software
with spell checking ability.

--
They have the internet for computers now?
-Homer Simpson

Phil.
2007-02-16 00:07:37 EST
On Feb 15, 10:10 pm, "Roy. Just Roy." <deldu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 15, 3:27 pm, "GeekBoy" <n...@nerdy.com> wrote:
>
> > HINT: Notice when light bulbs fail, the only time when they go bad is while
> > turning the light switch to on?
>
> That's because 85-90% of the energy of an Edison light bulb is wasted
> as heat. Because you are heating up a metal filament until it glows,
> you're essentially setting up conditions for metal fatigue.

What's an Edison light bulb?

> Personally, I have been a longtime proponent on retrofitting office
> buildings at the breakers with timers that shut off the building's
> power from midnight to 6 am (except for a few dedicated circuits such
> as fire and security systems). If you go to any city and look up,
> you'll see a tremendous number of offices with computers and lights
> left on, burning away with nobody in them.
>
> In an age where our sons and daughters are fighting and dying over
> access to oil reserves, and laptops allow us to work wherever we want,
> that's just irresponsible.
>
> /Roy

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)