Activism Discussion: Nigger Rappers Losing Market

Nigger Rappers Losing Market

Louis Beam

As Saint Sam Kinison said, "Rap sucks."

Read about "Leaderless Resistance" here:
http://www.louisbeam.com/leaderless.htm
and here: http://tinyurl.com/34gylr

"If every person has the right to defend--even by
force--his person, his liberty, and his property,
then it follows that a group of men have the right
to organize and support a common force to protect
these rights constantly." - Frederick Bastiat, 1850.

An Old Fiend
2007-03-02 11:08:24 EST
you do you enage in relentless stalking of a Bisexaul male and expect anyone
to believe you are heterosexual?

accouts of Kosher ham
the sometimes idle rambling of a Ham that happens to be jewish besxaul and a
Ham radio operator
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

http://www.niggermania.com/

"Louis Beam" <L_Beam@adl.org> wrote in message

> As Saint Sam Kinison said, "Rap sucks."
>

> Read about "Leaderless Resistance" here:
> http://www.louisbeam.com/leaderless.htm
> and here: http://tinyurl.com/34gylr
>
> "If every person has the right to defend--even by
> force--his person, his liberty, and his property,
> then it follows that a group of men have the right
> to organize and support a common force to protect
> these rights constantly." - Frederick Bastiat, 1850.

Hanna
2007-03-02 13:05:25 EST
On Mar 1, 8:02 pm, Louis Beam <L_B...@adl.org> wrote:

> As Saint Sam Kinison said, "Rap sucks."

Hey, that's great news because Rap really does suck.
Do you know what's even better news?
Fox News has declined in viewership by 28%!
Wow...imagine a world without Rap music and Sean Hannity!
:D

Whip
2007-03-02 17:47:56 EST
Republicans have sold out,they have the same failings than democraps,they
are both on the Left.

"hanna" <hdorinsky@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Mar 1, 8:02 pm, Louis Beam <L_B...@adl.org> wrote:
>> http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,255606,00.html
>>
>> As Saint Sam Kinison said, "Rap sucks."
>
> Hey, that's great news because Rap really does suck.
> Do you know what's even better news?
> Fox News has declined in viewership by 28%!
> Wow...imagine a world without Rap music and Sean Hannity!
> :D

John.Smith.I
2007-03-02 22:40:45 EST
an old fiend wrote:
> you do you enage in relentless stalking of a Bisexaul male and expect anyone
> to believe you are heterosexual?
>
> accouts of Kosher ham
> the sometimes idle rambling of a Ham that happens to be jewish besxaul and a
> Ham radio operator
> http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/
>

> http://www.niggermania.com/
>
> "Louis Beam" <L_Beam@adl.org> wrote in message
>> http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,255606,00.html
>>
>> As Saint Sam Kinison said, "Rap sucks."
>>

>> Read about "Leaderless Resistance" here:
>> http://www.louisbeam.com/leaderless.htm
>> and here: http://tinyurl.com/34gylr
>>
>> "If every person has the right to defend--even by
>> force--his person, his liberty, and his property,
>> then it follows that a group of men have the right
>> to organize and support a common force to protect
>> these rights constantly." - Frederick Bastiat, 1850.

U R an idiot :(

JS
--
http://assemblywizard.tekcities.com

Steven
2007-03-03 05:03:42 EST
On Mar 2, 8:40 pm, "John.Smith.I" <assemblywiz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> an old fiend wrote:
> > you do you enage in relentless stalking of a Bisexaul male and expect anyone
> > to believe you are heterosexual?
>
> > accouts of Kosher ham
> > the sometimes idle rambling of a Ham that happens to be jewish besxaul and a
> > Ham radio operator
> >http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/
>
> >http://www.niggermania.com/
>
> > "Louis Beam" <L_B...@adl.org> wrote in message
> >>http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,255606,00.html
>
> >> As Saint Sam Kinison said, "Rap sucks."
>
> >> Read about "Leaderless Resistance" here:
> >>http://www.louisbeam.com/leaderless.htm
> >> and here:http://tinyurl.com/34gylr
>
> >> "If every person has the right to defend--even by
> >> force--his person, his liberty, and his property,
> >> then it follows that a group of men have the right
> >> to organize and support a common force to protect
> >> these rights constantly." - Frederick Bastiat, 1850.
>
> U R an idiot :(
>
> JS
> --http://assemblywizard.tekcities.com- Hide quoted text -

Maybe some of you are amoeba...that would explain the infection.

An Old Fiend
2007-03-03 08:01:47 EST

"John.Smith.I" <assemblywizard@gmail.com> wrote in message
> an old fiend wrote:
>> you do you enage in relentless stalking of a Bisexaul male and expect
>> anyone to believe you are heterosexual?
>>
>> accouts of Kosher ham
>> the sometimes idle rambling of a Ham that happens to be jewish besxaul
>> and a Ham radio operator
>> http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/
>>

>> http://www.niggermania.com/
>>
>> "Louis Beam" <L_Beam@adl.org> wrote in message
>>> http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,255606,00.html
>>>
>>> As Saint Sam Kinison said, "Rap sucks."
>>>

>>> Read about "Leaderless Resistance" here:
>>> http://www.louisbeam.com/leaderless.htm
>>> and here: http://tinyurl.com/34gylr
>>>
>>> "If every person has the right to defend--even by
>>> force--his person, his liberty, and his property,
>>> then it follows that a group of men have the right
>>> to organize and support a common force to protect
>>> these rights constantly." - Frederick Bastiat, 1850.
>>>

> U R an idiot :(
>
> JS
> --
> http://assemblywizard.tekcities.com

stop whing steve
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

M*@kb9rqz.org
2007-03-03 10:39:54 EST
On Fri, 2 Mar 2007 11:08:24 -0500, "an old fiend"
<*e@kornstains.com> wrote:

>you do you enage in relentless stalking of a Bisexaul male and expect anyone
>to believe you are heterosexual?

I asked the question why don't you answer it?
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

M*@kb9rqz.org
2007-03-03 10:40:21 EST
On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 19:40:45 -0800, "John.Smith.I"
<*d@gmail.com> wrote:

>an old fiend wrote:
>> you do you enage in relentless stalking of a Bisexaul male and expect anyone
>> to believe you are heterosexual?
>>
>> accouts of Kosher ham
>> the sometimes idle rambling of a Ham that happens to be jewish besxaul and a
>> Ham radio operator
>> http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/
>>

>> http://www.niggermania.com/
>>
>> "Louis Beam" <L_Beam@adl.org> wrote in message
>>> http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,255606,00.html
>>>
>>> As Saint Sam Kinison said, "Rap sucks."
>>>

>>> Read about "Leaderless Resistance" here:
>>> http://www.louisbeam.com/leaderless.htm
>>> and here: http://tinyurl.com/34gylr
>>>
>>> "If every person has the right to defend--even by
>>> force--his person, his liberty, and his property,
>>> then it follows that a group of men have the right
>>> to organize and support a common force to protect
>>> these rights constantly." - Frederick Bastiat, 1850.
>>>

>U R an idiot :(

and a forger

>JS
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Godzilla Pimp
2007-03-03 17:20:24 EST

"Whip" <none@none.com> wrote in message
> Republicans have sold out,they have the same failings than democraps,they
> are both on the Left.

Correct. Bush never met beaner he didn't like, but not in his neighborhood.