Activism Discussion: Black Americoon Hairstyles

Black Americoon Hairstyles

Louis Beam
2007-03-06 12:55:59 EST
What is it with Negroes and their hairdos? Long hair braided
and covered with some kind of slime. Or short hair braided
right into the scalp. Not to mention the prison tattoos.

Whiggers on basketball teams are aping the Nigra style
conventions.

Gitmo is a WarCrime.

Buy guns and ammo while you still can. Race
war is coming. http://tinyurl.com/3xla5y
I recommend at least 0.40 calibre handguns.
And, of course, at least 0.308 Rifles.

Read about "Leaderless Resistance" here:
http://www.louisbeam.com/leaderless.htm
and here: http://tinyurl.com/34gylr

"If every person has the right to defend--even by
force--his person, his liberty, and his property,
then it follows that a group of men have the right
to organize and support a common force to protect
these rights constantly." - Frederick Bastiat, 1850.

Eugene Holman
2007-03-07 02:08:46 EST
In article <8d145c33944ac0a02ffb4b16ff32f8ea@msgid.frell.theremailer.net>,
Louis Beam <L_Beam@adl.org> wrote:

> What is it with Negroes and their hairdos? Long hair braided
> and covered with some kind of slime. Or short hair braided
> right into the scalp. Not to mention the prison tattoos.

What business is that of yours?

> Whiggers on basketball teams are aping the Nigra style
> conventions.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

<deletions>

Regards,
Eugene Holman

Whip
2007-03-07 20:47:36 EST
What`s yours, zhid?

"Eugene Holman" <holman@mappi.helsinki.fi> wrote in message
> In article <8d145c33944ac0a02ffb4b16ff32f8ea@msgid.frell.theremailer.net>,
> Louis Beam <L_Beam@adl.org> wrote:
>
>> What is it with Negroes and their hairdos? Long hair braided
>> and covered with some kind of slime. Or short hair braided
>> right into the scalp. Not to mention the prison tattoos.
>
> What business is that of yours?
>
>> Whiggers on basketball teams are aping the Nigra style
>> conventions.
>
> Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
>
> <deletions>
>
> Regards,
> Eugene Holman

Eugene Holman
2007-03-08 00:57:20 EST
In article <scqdnSxI3M-C9nLYnZ2dnUVZ_uiknZ2d@comcast.com>, "Whip"
<*e@none.com> wrote:

> What`s yours, zhid?

Idi na khuy, pederast!

\EH

127.0.0.1
2007-03-08 01:03:32 EST
Eugene Holman wrote:

> In article <scqdnSxI3M-C9nLYnZ2dnUVZ_uiknZ2d@comcast.com>, "Whip"
> <none@none.com> wrote:
>
>> What`s yours, zhid?
>
> Idi na khuy, pederast!
>
> \EH

Holman, did you convert to Judaism?

Eugene Holman
2007-03-08 03:05:13 EST
In article <yINHh.75$Jo1.64@newsfe04.lga>, "127.0.0.1"
<*1@127.0.0.1> wrote:

> Eugene Holman wrote:
>
> > In article <scqdnSxI3M-C9nLYnZ2dnUVZ_uiknZ2d@comcast.com>, "Whip"
> > <none@none.com> wrote:
> >
> >> What`s yours, zhid?
> >
> > Idi na khuy, pederast!
> >
> > \EH
>
> Holman, did you convert to Judaism?

No, I converted to nothing, since I will have nothing to do with any
religion or similar belief systems.

The entity posting undr the nym "Whip" addressed me as "zhid", a Russian
ethnic slur for "Jew". I paid him back in kind, also in Russian.

S privetom,
Eugene Holman