Activism Discussion: Cheers To The Truth!

Cheers To The Truth!

David Duke
2007-03-08 17:01:21 EST

"Where is the G-damn f**king flag? I want the G-damn f**king
flag up every f**king morning at f**king sunrise."
(From the book "Inside The White House" by Ronald Kessler, p.
244 - Hillary to the staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on
Labor Day, 1991)

"You sold out, you mother f**ker! You sold out!"
>From the book "Inside" by Joseph Califano, p. 213 - Hillary
yelling at Democrat lawyer.

"It's been said, and I think it's accurate, that my husband was
obsessed by terrorism in general and al-qaida in particular."
(Hillary telling a post-9/11 world what a 'great' commander in
chief her husband was; Dateline, NBC 4/16/2004.)

"I have to admit that a good deal of what my husband and I have
learned [about Islam] has come from our daughter."
(TruthInMedia.org 8/8/1999 - Hillary at a White House function,
proudly tells some Muslim groups she is gaining a greater
appreciation of Islam because Chelsea was then taking a class on
the "religion of peace")

"F**k off! It's enough that I have to see you shit-kickers
every day, I'm not going to talk to you too!! Just do your
G*damn job and keep your mouth shut."
(From the book "American Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 -
Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them
greeted her with "Good morning."

"You f**king idiot."
(From the book "Crossfire" p. 84 - Hillary to a State Trooper
who was driving her to an event.)

"If you want to remain on this detail, get your f**king ass over
here and grab those bags!"
(From the book "The First Partner" p. 259 - Hillary to a Secret
Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he
wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.)

"Get f**ked! Get the f**k out of my way!!! Get out of my
face!!!"
(From the book "Hillary's Scheme" p. 89 - Hillary's various
comments to her Secret Service detail agents.)

"Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k away from me! Don't come
within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say,
Okay!!!?"
(From the book "Unlimited Access", by Clinton FBI Agent in
Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139 - Hillary screaming at her Secret
Service detail.)

"Many of you are well enough off that [President Bush's] tax
cuts may have helped you. We're saying that for America to get
back on track, we're probably going to cut that short and not
give it to you. We're going to have to take things away from you
on behalf of the common good."
(Hillary grandstanding at a fund raising speech in San
Francisco; SFGate.com 6/28/2004.)

"Why do I have to keep proving to people that I am not a liar?!"
(From the book "The Survivor," by John Harris, p. 382 - Hillary
in her 2000 Senate campaign)

"Where's the miserable c*ck sucker?"
(From the book "The Truth About Hillary" by Edward Klein, p. 5 -
Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer)

"No matter what you think about the Iraq war, there is one thing
we can all agree on for the next days - we have to salute the
courage and bravery of those who are risking their lives to vote
and those brave Iraqi and American soldiers fighting to protect
their right to vote.
(Was posted on Hillary Clinton's senate.gov web site on 1/28/05)

"Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I
need those sunglasses. We need to go back!"
(From the book "Dereliction of Duty" p. 71-72 - Hillary to
Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air
Force One.)

"A right-wing network was after his presidency...including
perverting the Constitution."
(To Barbara Walters about the Republicans who impeached her
husband; 20/20, ABC 6/8/2003.)

"Son of a bitch."
(From the book "American Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p. 259 -
Hillary's opinion of President George W. Bush when she found
out he secretly visited Iraq just days before her highly
publicized trip to Iraq)

"What are you doing inviting these people into my home? These
people are our enemies! They are trying to destroy us!"
(From the book "The Survivor" by John Harris, p. 99 - Hillary
screaming to an aide, when she found out that some Republicans
had been invited to the Clinton White House)

"I mean, you've got a conservative and right-wing press presence
with really nothing on the other end of the political spectrum."
(C-Span, 1/19/1997 - Hillary complains about the mainstream
media, which are all conservatives in her opinion)

"Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can't f**k her here!!"
(From the book "Inside The White House" by Ronald Kessler, p.
243 - Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking with an
attractive female at an Arkansas political rally)

\ufffdYou know, I'm going to start thanking the woman who cleans the
restroom in the building I work in. I'm going to start thinking
of her as a human being\ufffd -Hillary Clinton
(From the book "The Case Against Hillary Clinton" by Peggy
Noonan, p. 55)

"You show people what you're willing to fight for when you fight
your friends."
(From the book "The Agenda" by Bob Woodward, ch. 14)

"We are at a stage in history in which remolding society is one
of the great challenges facing all of us in the West."
(From the book "I've Always Been A Yankee Fan" by Thomas D.
Kuiper, p. 119 - During her 1993 commencement address at the
University of Texas)

"The only way to make a difference is to acquire power"
(From the book "I've Always Been A Yankee Fan" by Thomas D.
Kuiper, p. 68 - Hillary to a friend before starting law school.)

"We just can't trust the American people to make those types of
choices.... Government has to make those choices for people"
(From the book "I've Always Been A Yankee Fan" by Thomas D.
Kuiper, p. 20 - Hillary to Rep. Dennis Hastert in 1993
discussing her expensive, disastrous taxpayer-funded health care
plan)

"I am a fan of the social policies that you find in Europe"
Hillary in 1996" From the book "I've Always Been A Yankee Fan"
by Thomas D. Kuiper, p. 76 - Hillary in 1996)

This ill-tempered, violent, foul mouthed, hateful and abusive
woman wants to be your president and have total control as
commander-in-chief of a military that her party so openly and
proudly admit they detest. I can see someone like this gaining
the respect of other nations, and especially from their leaders,
who refuse to do as she tells them ...or else. No thanks, my
country deserves a better leader, not a dominatrix.

==

'...jews are the great masters of lying.'
-Schopenhauer

W*@bak.rr.com
2007-03-08 18:01:40 EST
On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 23:01:21 +0100, David Duke
<Use-Author-Supplied-Address-Header@[127.1]> wrote:

> [...]
>choices.... Government has to make those choices for people"
>(From the book "I've Always Been A Yankee Fan" by Thomas D.
>Kuiper, p. 20 - Hillary to Rep. Dennis Hastert in 1993
>discussing her expensive, disastrous taxpayer-funded health care
>plan)
>
>"I am a fan of the social policies that you find in Europe"
>Hillary in 1996" From the book "I've Always Been A Yankee Fan"
>by Thomas D. Kuiper, p. 76 - Hillary in 1996)
>

>This ill-tempered, violent, foul mouthed, hateful and abusive
>woman wants to be your president and have total control as
>commander-in-chief of a military that her party so openly and
>proudly admit they detest. I can see someone like this gaining
>the respect of other nations, and especially from their leaders,
>who refuse to do as she tells them ...or else. No thanks, my
>country deserves a better leader, not a dominatrix.

We have a hateful, foul mouthed, violent cowardly and abusive little
faggot who hates our troops and fucks them over at every opportunity
to increase the bottom line for his war profiteering friends right now
as president (sic) what is the difference?

Gay Old Pedophiles - a pyramid scheme built of a house of cards over
an inferno brought to you by a right wing and a prayer from a
messianic, misleading, moronic, misanthrope.

>==
>
>'...jews are the great masters of lying.'
> -Schopenhauer

Ctyguy
2007-03-08 18:13:04 EST

"David Duke" <Use-Author-Supplied-Address-Header@[127.1]> wrote in message

> [...]
> choices.... Government has to make those choices for people"
> (From the book "I've Always Been A Yankee Fan" by Thomas D.
> Kuiper, p. 20 - Hillary to Rep. Dennis Hastert in 1993
> discussing her expensive, disastrous taxpayer-funded health care
> plan)
>
> "I am a fan of the social policies that you find in Europe"
> Hillary in 1996" From the book "I've Always Been A Yankee Fan"
> by Thomas D. Kuiper, p. 76 - Hillary in 1996)
>

> This ill-tempered, violent, foul mouthed, hateful and abusive
> woman wants to be your president and have total control as
> commander-in-chief of a military that her party so openly and
> proudly admit they detest. I can see someone like this gaining
> the respect of other nations, and especially from their leaders,
> who refuse to do as she tells them ...or else. No thanks, my
> country deserves a better leader, not a dominatrix.

She doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell, but there's none of us who
haven't used that kind of language, it just that most have not been
recorded.

And her bogus rival banana rama obama hasn't a prayer either. JMO :-)

F*@hotmail.com
2007-03-08 19:40:57 EST
On Mar 8, 6:13 pm, "ctyguy" <cty...@hotcoolmail.com> wrote:

> She doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell, but there's none of us who
> haven't used that kind of language, it just that most have not been
> recorded.

I don't say G-damn. She's a nasty, evil old bitch and these quotes
are proof,
as if somebody needed any. She apparently talks like this as a
routine,..
a real classy old scank the Hildabeast is. I don't think she could
ever be
elected Prez either, and neither could banana rama obama. If this is
the
best the Democraps can come up with, it'll likely be some GOP disaster
as winner next year. I think Gore should run.

Seon Ferguson
2007-03-08 22:43:02 EST

<*c@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Mar 8, 6:13 pm, "ctyguy" <cty...@hotcoolmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> She doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell, but there's none of us who
>> haven't used that kind of language, it just that most have not been
>> recorded.
>
> I don't say G-damn. She's a nasty, evil old bitch and these quotes
> are proof,
> as if somebody needed any. She apparently talks like this as a
> routine,..
> a real classy old scank the Hildabeast is. I don't think she could
> ever be
> elected Prez either, and neither could banana rama obama. If this is
> the
> best the Democraps can come up with, it'll likely be some GOP disaster
> as winner next year. I think Gore should run.

I'd rather Hillary be president then that lying sag of crap Bush. Anyone who
supports him needs help.

F*@hotmail.com
2007-03-09 10:01:19 EST
On Mar 8, 10:43 pm, "seon ferguson" <s...@iinet.net.au> wrote:
> <floresriki...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Mar 8, 6:13 pm, "ctyguy" <cty...@hotcoolmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> She doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell, but there's none of us who
> >> haven't used that kind of language, it just that most have not been
> >> recorded.
>
> > I don't say G-damn. She's a nasty, evil old bitch and these quotes
> > are proof,
> > as if somebody needed any. She apparently talks like this as a
> > routine,..
> > a real classy old scank the Hildabeast is. I don't think she could
> > ever be
> > elected Prez either, and neither could banana rama obama. If this is
> > the
> > best the Democraps can come up with, it'll likely be some GOP disaster
> > as winner next year. I think Gore should run.
>
> I'd rather Hillary be president then that lying sag of crap Bush.

Bush is a lying sack of crap, and war criminal, that's for sure, but
the Hildabeast
is an even bigger lying sack of shit. She's also a gutter-mouthed,
volatile, psycho;
giddy with visions of power. She would be an absolute disaster as
President, even
worse than Bush, or her own moral montrosity "husband" BJ Clintoon
.
The very thought should make Americans shudder in terror.

Seon Ferguson
2007-03-09 18:30:29 EST

> On Mar 8, 10:43 pm, "seon ferguson" <s...@iinet.net.au> wrote:
>> <floresriki...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> > I don't say G-damn. She's a nasty, evil old bitch and these quotes
>> > are proof,
>> > as if somebody needed any. She apparently talks like this as a
>> > routine,..
>> > a real classy old scank the Hildabeast is. I don't think she could
>> > ever be
>> > elected Prez either, and neither could banana rama obama. If this is
>> > the
>> > best the Democraps can come up with, it'll likely be some GOP disaster
>> > as winner next year. I think Gore should run.
>>
>> I'd rather Hillary be president then that lying sag of crap Bush.
>
> Bush is a lying sack of crap, and war criminal, that's for sure, but
> the Hildabeast
> is an even bigger lying sack of shit. She's also a gutter-mouthed,
> volatile, psycho;
> giddy with visions of power. She would be an absolute disaster as
> President, even
> worse than Bush, or her own moral montrosity "husband" BJ Clintoon
> .
> The very thought should make Americans shudder in terror.

Even worse then Bush? I don't think so.

However I agree with one thing. If she does get the "power" (remember, Bush
is just a figure head) she seeks the same system will still be in place.
Voting Hillary wont "save us"