Activism Discussion: TIME Magazine Re. Giuliani

TIME Magazine Re. Giuliani

Freedom Fighter
2007-03-10 17:58:11 EST
TIME magazine
Friday, Mar. 09, 2007
Firefighters Union Assails Giuliani
By AP/ LIZ SIDOTI

(WASHINGTON) -One of the nation's largest firefighters' unions has accused
Republican presidential contender Rudy Giuliani, the former New York City
mayor, of committing "egregious acts" against firefighters who died in the
Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.

[Attacks from which he profited immeasurably. Should there be any truth to
allegations of government complicity in this crime against humanity, which I
believe there definitely is, Giuliani was surely in on the "inside job."]

In a letter to its members Friday, the International Association of Fire
Fighters, excoriated Giuliani for his November 2001 decision to cut back the
number of firefighters searching the rubble of Ground Zero for the remains
of some 300 fallen comrades.

The 280,000-member union accused him of carelessly expediting the cleanup
process with a "scoop-and-dump" operation after the recovery of millions of
dollars in gold, silver and other assets from the Bank of Nova Scotia that
had been buried.

[It is said they were in a hurry to get rid of the evidence of demolition
explosives being used to collapse the three buildings. Strange - TWO
buildings hit by planes, but THREE collapse, and all in the same manner,
just as if brought down by previously placed explosives!]

Giuliani's campaign insisted that he respects and supports first responders.

[By lying that the air is "safe to breathe," and failing to provide them
with adequate radios and respirators, thus condemning many of them to
prolonged suffering and slow death.]

The former mayor and the union have feuded for years over his policies in
the aftermath of the attacks, but the firefighters' latest criticism comes
as several polls show Giuliani ahead by wide margins in the GOP nomination
race.

[Which is why the Democratic candidate MUST be elected.]

Seeking to blunt the impact of the accusations, his campaign announced the
support of nearly 100 South Carolina firefighters and countered with its own
letter from Lee Ielpi, a retired New York firefighter.

[One hundred out of how many thousand?]

"There is no one who respects firefighters and first responders more than
Rudy Giuliani," Ielpi wrote. "Firefighters have no greater friend and
supporter."

[Ask this shill if he knows any firefighter now dead or dying due to:
1) Non-functional radio equipment on 9/11.
2) Lack of adequate respirators on or after 9/11.
3) Believing the lie the air was safe to breathe.

For ALL of which Giuliani was mainly responsible!]

The union's latest broadside initially was included in a scathing letter
dated Feb. 28. Union officials say that letter was drafted as leaders were
weighing whether to invite Giuliani to a presidential candidate forum but
never was distributed to members because the union ultimately invited
Giuliani. Giuliani, however, declined the invitation to next week's forum,
citing scheduling conflicts.

[Meaning he didn't want to go and get BOOED by the crowd!]

"We decided to fall on the side of taking the high road and extend an
invitation to him," said Harold Schaitberger, the union's general president.
"That letter was never intended to be released."

Nevertheless, the letter showed up on Web sites this week. After it
surfaced, the union decided to send a revised letter with the same
criticisms to its members on Friday and posted it on the union's Web site.

"Mayor Giuliani's actions meant that firefighters and citizens who perished
would either remain buried at Ground Zero forever, with no closure for
families, or be removed like so much garbage and deposited at the Fresh
Kills landfill," the letter said, adding: "Hundreds remained entombed in
Ground Zero when Giuliani gave up on them."

"What Giuliani showed is a disgraceful lack of respect for the fallen and
those brothers still searching for them," it added.

The union said the purpose of the letter was "to make all our members aware
of the egregious acts Mayor Giuliani committed against our members, our
fallen on 9/11 and our New York City union officers following that horrific
day."

---------------------
Though sworn to uphold our Constitution, by the end of 2002 the courts had
found Giuliani in violation of the First Amendment TWENTY SEVEN TIMES. Mayor
David Dinkins, his predecessor in office, bravely stated that Giuliani is
" - a bully, mean-spirited, and he rules through fear and intimidation." New
York's previous mayor, Ed Koch, has said that Giuliani " - uses the levers
of power to punish." Former schools Chancellor Rudy Crew, a one-time pal of
Giuliani, stated: "There's something very deeply pathological about Rudy's
humanity - - He was barren, completely emotionally barren, on the issue of
race." Giuliani's vile racism has even been acknowledged by his successor,
Mayor Bloomberg: "You forget that every single decision [in the Giuliani
administration], everybody, every story, everything was always couched in
terms of race" - quoted in the November 4, 2003 Daily News from Vanity Fair
magazine.

Among the many hypocrisies and arrogant abuses of power by "mayor morality"
was the assignment, at taxpayer expense, of several NYPD detectives as
round-the-clock bodyguards for his MISTRESS.

But the tyrant's own words say it best:

" - FREEDOM IS NOT A CONCEPT IN WHICH PEOPLE CAN DO ANYTHING
THEY WANT, BE ANYTHING THEY CAN BE. FREEDOM IS ABOUT AUTHORITY.
FREEDOM IS ABOUT THE WILLINGNESS OF EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING
TO CEDE TO LAWFUL AUTHORITY A GREAT DEAL OF DISCRETION ABOUT
WHAT YOU DO AND HOW YOU DO IT."
- Mayor Giuliani, quoted in the New York Times, March 17, 1994.

"State authority must provide for peace and order, and peace and order in
turn must conversely make possible the existence of state authority. Within
these two poles all life must now revolve...Ideas of 'freedom,' mostly of a
misunderstood nature, inject themselves into the state conceptions of these
circles." - Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf.

Berlin, Monday, Aug. 20, 1934 -- Eighty-nine and nine-tenths percent of the
German voters endorsed in yesterday's plebiscite Chancellor Hitler's
assumption of greater power than has ever been possessed by any other ruler
in modern times. Nearly 10 per cent indicated their disapproval. The result
was expected.

JimPgh
2007-03-10 18:11:26 EST
On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 22:58:11 GMT, "Freedom Fighter" <liberty@once.net>
wrote:

>TIME magazine
>Friday, Mar. 09, 2007
>Firefighters Union Assails Giuliani
>By AP/ LIZ SIDOTI

Ahhhh, now that Rudy appears to be the front runner for the
GOP, the personal attacks have started.

Bianca
2007-03-10 18:30:53 EST
JimPgh wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 22:58:11 GMT, "Freedom Fighter" <liberty@once.net>
> wrote:
>
>> TIME magazine
>> Friday, Mar. 09, 2007
>> Firefighters Union Assails Giuliani
>> By AP/ LIZ SIDOTI
>>

> Ahhhh, now that Rudy appears to be the front runner for the
> GOP, the personal attacks have started.

Personal attacks?
He killed a bunch of firefighters through arrogance and his
mismanagement of the city's biggest crisis, and you call it a "personal
attack"???
In the words of the firefighters and policemen's widows: What about the
radios?
Start learning about who Rudy was on 9/10, and stop making him into
something he was NOT on 9/11.

A@b.com
2007-03-10 19:48:31 EST
On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 23:11:26 GMT, JimPgh <iwantnomail@nowhere.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 22:58:11 GMT, "Freedom Fighter" <liberty@once.net>
>wrote:
>
>>TIME magazine
>>Friday, Mar. 09, 2007
>>Firefighters Union Assails Giuliani
>>By AP/ LIZ SIDOTI
>>

> Ahhhh, now that Rudy appears to be the front runner for the
>GOP

isn't that depressing?

Callistus Valerius
2007-03-10 21:13:49 EST
> Personal attacks?
> He killed a bunch of firefighters through arrogance and his
> mismanagement of the city's biggest crisis, and you call it a "personal
> attack"???
> In the words of the firefighters and policemen's widows: What about the
> radios?
> Start learning about who Rudy was on 9/10, and stop making him into
> something he was NOT on 9/11.
----------
If Clinton wouldn't had surrendered in Somalia, 9/11 would have never
happened. The firefighters were equipped to fight fires caused by arsonists
and space heaters, not to fight holocausts caused by multiple airliners full
of jet fuel, hitting skyscrapers. Wait till some Islamists, inspired by the
Democrats message of defeatism, set off a nuclear device where you live, and
then we'll see how your firemen do.

JimPgh
2007-03-11 00:30:44 EST
On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 18:48:31 -0600, a@b.com wrote:

>On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 23:11:26 GMT, JimPgh <iwantnomail@nowhere.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 22:58:11 GMT, "Freedom Fighter" <liberty@once.net>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>TIME magazine
>>>Friday, Mar. 09, 2007
>>>Firefighters Union Assails Giuliani
>>>By AP/ LIZ SIDOTI
>>>

>> Ahhhh, now that Rudy appears to be the front runner for the
>>GOP
>
>isn't that depressing?

Not to me.

JimPgh
2007-03-11 00:31:30 EST
On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 18:30:53 -0500, Bianca <not@chance.org> wrote:

>JimPgh wrote:
>> On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 22:58:11 GMT, "Freedom Fighter" <liberty@once.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> TIME magazine
>>> Friday, Mar. 09, 2007
>>> Firefighters Union Assails Giuliani
>>> By AP/ LIZ SIDOTI
>>>

>> Ahhhh, now that Rudy appears to be the front runner for the
>> GOP, the personal attacks have started.
>>
>Personal attacks?

Yep.

>He killed a bunch of firefighters

Baloney.

Freedom Fighter
2007-03-12 16:40:35 EST
"Callistus Valerius" <jazzyboss@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Personal attacks?
>> He killed a bunch of firefighters through arrogance and his
>> mismanagement of the city's biggest crisis, and you call it a "personal
>> attack"???
>> In the words of the firefighters and policemen's widows: What about the
>> radios?
>> Start learning about who Rudy was on 9/10, and stop making him into
>> something he was NOT on 9/11.
> ----------
> If Clinton wouldn't had surrendered in Somalia, 9/11 would have never
> happened.

Wrong.
If Bush, Cheney, and other fascist neo-cons had not weaseled their way into
power, 9/11 would never have happened!

> The firefighters were equipped to fight fires caused by arsonists
> and space heaters, not to fight holocausts caused by multiple airliners
> full
> of jet fuel, hitting skyscrapers.

As allowed, if not perpetrated by, the above-mentioned criminals.

> Wait till some Islamists, inspired by the
> Democrats message of defeatism, set off a nuclear device where you live,
> and
> then we'll see how your firemen do.

WAKE UP! - 9/11 was an INSIDE JOB!

Patriotic Americans must demand that the new Democratic Congress open a new
and independent investigation.

9/11 - the IRREFUTABLE FACTS and the EVIDENCE backing them up:

WTC building 7 collapsed in a deliberate demolition by explosives just hours
after the collapse of the twin towers. There is no other credible
explanation for its collapse. The planes that struck the towers did not
structurally damage building 7, and debris did only minor damage to it. No
steel frame building has EVER collapsed from even a serious fire; the fires
in building 7 were not extensive, and were only on a few of the lower
floors. These probably were arson fires, as falling debris from the towers
would have only ignited the roof and upper floors. Deliberate, pre-planned
explosive demolition is the ONLY explanation for the sudden, complete, and
near free-fall speed collapse of building 7. This is the weakest link in the
official coverup - and the 9/11 Commission whitewash IGNORES building 7
entirely!

See documentation at http://www.wtc7.net/
and http://www.prisonplanet.com/012004watson.html

Explosive demolitions take considerable time to set up (see
http://science.howstuffworks.com/building-implosion1.htm).
The explosives could not possibly have been properly placed around all
thestructural supports and set up for detonation in building 7 in the few
hours between the attacks and that building's collapse. Yet that collapse
was clearly a professionally executed demolition by explosives.

Therefore -
THE DEMOLITION EXPLOSIVES IN BUILDING 7 WERE PUT IN
PLACE PRIOR TO THE PLANES IMPACTING THE TWIN TOWERS!

Therefore -
The 9/11 attacks were KNOWN OF IN ADVANCE, and DELIBERATELY
ALLOWED TO OCCUR! It was intended beforehand that building 7 and the twin
towers all be completely destroyed, KILLING THE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE
REMAINING IN THEM! Is this anything less than mass murder, the crime of the
century aided and abetted if not perpetrated by HOMELAND terrorist traitors
to America?

The above facts, further documented below, do not alone rigorously prove
that previously placed explosives likewise brought down the twin towers, but
see the following:

A paper published by Steven E. Jones, Professor of Physics, Brigham Young
University, concludes that prepositioned demolition explosives brought down
all three collapsed WTC buildings, not the plane impacts or fires.

Consider these facts:

1. Pulverization of all three buildings:
As we all saw, all three buildings collapsed to DUST, with unusually little
solid debris remaining. It is clear that a 500,000 ton concrete and steel
building cannot be turned to a huge cloud of dust in less than 15 seconds by
a simple structural collapse, nor indeed by anything other than explosives.

2. Thermate residue in the metal:
Professor Jones of Brigham Young University has tested the metal taken from
the site, and a paper on his findings is available
(http://www.journalof911studies.com/ or video at
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-2842384983834100001&q=stephen+jones
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...=stephen+jones

The debris has tested positive for products of a THERMATE REACTION. Thermate
is an incediary substance used to very quickly slice through thick steel. It
is used together with high explosives in controlled demolitions.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WrCWLpRc1yM
Professor Jones's findings have been scrutinized since June 2006 and are
scientifically undisputed. They prove on their own that this was an inside
job, as thermate could not have been present through any other
circumstances.

3. Free fall collapses:
The towers fell, according to the 9/11 Commission, at 9-10 seconds, and 7
for WTC7. This equates to almost free fall speed. The only way an object can
free fall is if it encounters no more resistance in its fall than air. This
cannot happen in a structural collapse, as the floors would pancake on top
of one another, resulting in about 90 major points of inertial resistance to
the fall. Free fall can only happen in a controlled demolition where all the
supports are blown out at once or close to it, and the structures below the
falling matter can offer little or no resistance.
Check out Dutch controlled demolition expert Danny Jowenko's statement on
this:
http://www.911blogger.com/node/3231]http://www.911blogger.com/node/3231

4. Eyewitness reports:
Shortly after 9/11, the FDNY recorded over 500 oral histories in which
firefighters and emergency medical workers recounted their experiences of
that day. Mayor Bloomberg's administration, however, has refused to release
them. But the New York Times, joined by several families of 9/11 victims,
filed suit and, after a long process, the New York Court of Appeals ordered
the city to release the bulk of these oral histories, which it did in August
2005. The Times then made them publicly available
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/met_WTC_histories_full_01.html

These oral histories contain many dozens of testimonies that speak of
explosions and related phenomena characteristic of controlled demolition.

Some examples:

Several individuals reported that they witnessed an explosion just before
one of the towers collapsed. Battalion Chief John Sudnik said: "we heard . .
. what sounded like a loud explosion and looked up and I saw tower two start
coming down" (NYT, Sudnick, p. 4).

Several people reported multiple explosions. Paramedic Kevin Darnowski said:
"I heard three explosions, and then . . . tower two started to come down"
(NYT, Darnowski, p. 8).

Firefighter Thomas Turilli said, "it almost sounded like bombs going off,
like boom, boom, boom, like seven or eight" (NYT, Turilli, p. 4). Craig
Carlsen said that he and other firefighters "heard explosions coming from .
. . the south tower. . . . There were about ten explosions. . . . We then
realized the building started to come down" (NYT, Carlsen, pp. 5-6).

Firefighter Joseph Meola said, "it looked like the building was blowing out
on all four sides. We actually heard the pops" (NYT, Meola, p. 5).

Paramedic Daniel Rivera also mentioned "pops." Asked how he knew that the
south tower was coming down, he said: "It was a frigging noise. At first I
thought it was---do you ever see professional demolition where they set the
charges on certain floors and then you hear 'Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop'? . . .
I thought it was that." (NYT, Rivera, p. 9)

Timothy Burke said that "the building popped, lower than the fire. . . . I
was going oh, my god, there is a secondary device because the way the
building popped. I thought it was an explosion" (NYT, Burke, pp. 8-9).

Firefighter Edward Cachia said: "It actually gave at a lower floor, not the
floor where the plane hit. . . . [W]e originally had thought there was like
an internal detonation, explosives, because it went in succession, boom,
boom, boom, boom, and then the tower came down" (NYT, Cachia, p. 5).

Some of the witnesses spoke of flashes and of phenomena suggestive of
demolition rings:

Assistant Commissioner Stephen Gregory said: "I thought . . . before . . .
No. 2 came down, that I saw low-level flashes. . . . I . . . saw a flash
flash flash . . . [at] the lower level of the building. You know like when
they demolish a building?" (NYT, Gregory, pp. 14-16).

Further evidence can be found at:
http://www.attackonamerica.net/proofofcontrolleddemolitionatwtc.htm This
author has a master's degree in Engineering from Stanford University, and a
Ph.D. in Psychology from the University of Oregon.

MORE EVIDENCE OF THERMATE-EXPLOSIVE DEMOLITION:

There were severalthousand pounds of still red-hot molten iron found under
the three collapsed WTC buildings six weeks after the cleanup began. When
metal is heated to over 3500 degrees F in a matter of seconds, and a piece
falls away, it is effectively cut just as with an oxy-acetylene torch. This
is how thermate is used to cut through steel from a safe distance.
Demolition crews use it in conjunction with C-4 explosive "kicker" charges.
Initiate the thermite by remote control, wait 12 seconds or so, then
detonate the C-4 to "kick" the column or post away from its severed support.

History can be rewritten, but the laws of physics cannot. Jet fuel can only
reach about 1100 degrees F, nowhere near the temperature required to create
a pool of molten iron slag. That only happens at thermate reaction
temperatures. Thermate is a simple substance, made mostly of aluminum and
iron oxide. When the reaction takes place, the iron oxide and aluminum
become aluminum oxide and white-hot molten iron at a temperature of about
4500 F. Thermate requires at least 1400 degrees F to start its exothermic
reaction, so you cannot ignite thermate by crashing an airplane into a
building. And even if that were possible, how did the thermate get there in
the first place, positioned to sever steel structural members?

EVEN MORE EVIDENCE of the inside job:

Many very small HUMAN BODY FRAGMENTS have been found on the roofs of nearby
buildings. These were too far away to be from jumpers from the towers. If
the towers simply collapsed from damage and fire, what blew these bodies to
smithereens and sent the fragments flying for considerable distances? The
plane impacts did not have the explosive brisance (shattering force)
necessary to do this - only HIGH EXPLOSIVES, like C-4, can blow bodies to
tiny bits.

In addition, consider THE TOTAL FAILURE of our sophisticated NORAD AEROSPACE
DEFENSE SYSTEM. Not even ONE of the FOUR hijacked jets flying at SUBSONIC
speeds towards known terrorist targets was intercepted! Such a failure could
not have happened without it being intentional. Military exercises were
underway at the time that would make reports of hijacked planes appear to be
merely part of the exercise. The attempts at official explanation for this
inexplicable failure have been uniformly ludicrous.

Possible motives? Do a Google search on the "Project For a New American
Century," and the "New Pearl Harbor."

Many deniers of these unprecedented crimes of mass murder are simply
psychologically incapable of considering them possible. Misled by the
corporate/government-controlled media, deceived by an elaborate cover-up,
and indoctrinated with a perverted sense of "patriotism," they are under the
delusion that only barbaric foreign terrorists could commit such inhuman
atrocities. But foreign terrorists could not have planted demolition
explosives in advance. HOMELAND TERRORISTS had to do that! The implications
of this are literally unthinkable to many, which is just what the evil
perpetrators of this crime against humanity are counting on.

Given the shock and horror, the massive death and destruction of these
events, irrational denial is understandable. History reveals despicable acts
of terror by unscrupulous powers in the USSR, Germany, China, and elsewhere.
Why would this evil side of human nature not surface here in America?

Overcoming denial and exposing the truth is the only hope for saving us from
a fascist regime of vicious killers as bad as the Nazis ever were. Should we
wait to find out if they can be even worse?

CONTACT YOUR REPRESENTATIVES IN CONGRESS AND THE SENATE.
DEMAND A NEW AND INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION OF THIS MASS-MURDEROUS CRIME OF
THE CENTURY!

More 9/11 documentation:
http://www.st911.org/
http://www.septembereleventh.org/kc/multimedia/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEJmcvTzYfo&NR
http://911busters.com/911-Commission.html
http://www.septembereleventh.org/audio.php
http://911busters.com/SanFran04/index.html
http://www.911truth.org/index.php?topic=gallery
http://www.reopen911.org/
http://www.911truth.org/
http://www.911truthseekers.org/
http://www.911truthseekers.org/modules/news/
http://www.gnn.tv/
http://www.fema.gov/pdf/library/fema403_apc.pdf
http://www.911studies.com/index.html
http://www.septembereleventh.org/index.php
http://infowars.com/
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/
http://www.mujca.com/index.htm
http://proliberty.com/observer/20051213.htm
http://911research.wtc7.net/index.html
http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html
http://911review.com/
http://guardian.250free.com/wtc/dust-cloud.htm
http://www.defenselink.mil/transcripts/2001/t11182001_t1012pm.html
------------------------
The Truth About September 11th
>From 23 Informative Websites
Lovearth.net Has Put Together 23 Informative Websites
To Help You Educate Yourself About This "War On Terror"

1) Exposing The NORAD Wag The 911 Window Dressing Tale
Using NORAD's Own Press Release And Fifth Grade Math
Published January 8, 2003 http://www.StandDown.net

2) The Most Comprehensive Minute By Minute Timeline On 911
Published September 9, 2002 http://www.911Timeline.net

3) My Country Right Or Wrong - Questioning September 11th
Published October 22, 2001 http://www.MyCountryRightOrWrong.net

4) More Than 500 Great Articles About 911 From Around The World
Online since September 13, 2001
http://www.AttackOnAmerica.net

5) Tuesday, September 11, 2001, And The Three Top Sins Of The Universe
Published February 9, 2002 http://www.September112001.net

6) Audios, Videos, Photographs, Polls, Petition And News Archive
http://www.9112001.net

7) Bin Laden Family Money & Bush 41 & 43 Conflict Of War Profit
Interest http://www.CarlyleGroup.net

8) The History Of Oil And War - The U. S. And British Oil Imperialism
http://www.OilCompanies.net

9) The Unelected Commander In Thief - Articles, Photos, Books And
Polls http://www.GeorgeWalkerBush.net

10) How The USA PATRIOT Act Subverts 6 Amendments Of The Bill Of
Rights http://www.BillOfRights.net

11) The USA PATRIOT Act Search Law Will Provoke 4th Amendment
Challenge http://www.SneakAndPeek.net

12) Preserving Freedom By Wholesale Abrogation Of Our Civil Liberties?
http://www.Police-State.net

13) How The Fourth Estate Have Become Corporate Lap Dog Stenographers
http://www.FreedomOfThePress.net

14) Book Banning In United States Is Alive And Well In The 21st
Century http://www.Freedom-Of-Speech.net

15) The U.S. Is Unilaterally Violating Numerous International Treaties
http://www.UnitedStatesGovernment.net

16) eMail Addresses Of All 535 Congress Members Plus The V.P. And Bush
http://www.eMailCongress.net

17) Articles On The Perversity Of War And How To Bring Peace On Earth
http://www.PeaceOnEarth.net

18) Ashcroft Covers Up The Spirit Of Justice And Majesty Of Law
Statues http://www.Fascistic.net

19) Why Bush Is Addicted To Perpetual War - Lessons Learned From Daddy
http://www.Orwellian.net

20) Bush's Bay Of Piglets - Many Articles On The Failed Venezuelan
Coup http://www.Imperialist.net

21) Latest EcoHumanePolitical News - Thousands Of Archived Articles
http://www.Earths.net

22) An Extensive Archive Of The Top EcoHumanePolitical Articles
http://www.EarthsNews.net

23) Connecting Through 1000+ EcoHumanePolitical Top Level Websites
With Our New Search Engine You Can Find Thousands Of Archived Articles
http://www.Lovearth.net

"You can fool some of the people all the time,
and those are the ones
you want to concentrate on".
http://en.thinkexist.com/quotes/george_w._bush/