Activism Discussion: Larry Silverstein Demands Another $800, 000, 000 - "We're Going To Make You Pay"

Larry Silverstein Demands Another $800, 000, 000 - "We're Going To Make You Pay"

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
2007-03-13 23:33:57 EST
http://investing.reuters.co.uk/news/articleinvesting.aspx?
type=bankingFinancial&storyID=2007-03-13T050211Z_01_N12373408_RTRIDST_0
_SP_PAGE_012-N12373408-OISBN.XML

http://tinyurl.com/3ct97s

Allianz in Mediation with WTC Developer Silverstein
Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:02 AM BST29

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Allianz said mediators would seek to determine how
much it owes the developer of the World Trade Center, while he led a
demonstration against Europe's biggest insurer for withholding funds.

"We're going to make you pay!" Larry Silverstein shouted in front of a
crowd of about 200 cheering construction workers at a noon rally in
midtown Manhattan on Monday.

Silverstein, who leased the downtown site destroyed on Sept. 11, 2001,
claims Allianz still owes him $553 million and that a second insurer,
Britain's Royal & Sun Alliance (RSA.L: Quote, Profile , Research), owes
him $250 million. He said their reluctance had slowed rebuilding at the
site.

"You can count on some insurance companies to look for every way they can
think of to avoid paying up," said Silverstein, making common cause with
Gulf Coast homeowners who are suing for claims from Hurricane Katrina in
2005.

Allianz spokeswoman Sabia Schwarzer said a mediation process between
Silverstein and the German insurer began on Monday. She said she had no
further details.

Royal & Sun spokesman Kader Bryan said his company would "continue to pay
our obligations as they come due" and that Royal & Sun currently did not
owe Silverstein and the Port Authority any money.

A spokesman for Silverstein declined to comment on the mediation talks.

------------

Notan
2007-03-13 23:38:24 EST
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> http://investing.reuters.co.uk/news/articleinvesting.aspx?
> type=bankingFinancial&storyID=2007-03-13T050211Z_01_N12373408_RTRIDST_0
> _SP_PAGE_012-N12373408-OISBN.XML
>
> http://tinyurl.com/3ct97s

<snip>

Insurance companies that don't want to shell out money.

Now *that's* news!

--
Notan

David Morgan \MAMS\
2007-03-14 00:51:35 EST

"Notan" <notan@ddressthatcanbespammed> regurgitated in message....

> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

http://investing.reuters.co.uk/news/articleinvesting.aspx?type=bankingFinancial&storyID=2007-03-13T050211Z_01_N12373408_RTRIDST_0_SP_PAGE_012-N12373408-OISBN.XML

> > http://tinyurl.com/3ct97s

> Insurance companies that don't want to shell out money.
>
> Now *that's* news!

What's poorly covered news in the US, is that the corrupted swine's rectum
known as L. Silverstein was guilty of the destruction of his own buildings and
very likely rests in complicity with Guilliani, Jeb Bush, Marvin Bush, GW Bush,
Richard Cheney, and a host of others who both allowed and contributed to the
heineous crimes and surrounding events of 9/11/01, which continue to this day.

If he doesn't put on this charade in order for the equally complicit media in the
US to grab enough soundbites to fullfill public brainwashing requirements, he's
likely to be one of the first to go on trial when the *real* investigation of 911 takes
place.

WTC 7 - The Smoking Gun of 9/11

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ek5w_wtc7-the-smoking-gun-of-911-updated

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
2007-03-14 01:34:07 EST
"David Morgan \(MAMS\)" <findme@m-a-m-s.comC/Odm> wrote in

> What's poorly covered news in the US, is that the corrupted swine's
> rectum known as L. Silverstein was guilty of the destruction of his
> own buildings and very likely rests in complicity with Guilliani, Jeb
> Bush, Marvin Bush, GW Bush, Richard Cheney, and a host of others who
> both allowed and contributed to the heineous crimes and surrounding
> events of 9/11/01, which continue to this day.
>
> If he doesn't put on this charade in order for the equally complicit
> media in the US to grab enough soundbites to fullfill public
> brainwashing requirements, he's likely to be one of the first to go on
> trial when the *real* investigation of 911 takes place.

I don't think there ever will be a real investigation of 9/11 since the
truth would delegitimize the govt itself. Everyone knows they're guilty but
they'll still get away with it just like they got away with the invasion
and holocaust of iraq.

Vandar
2007-03-14 01:45:09 EST
David Morgan (MAMS) wrote:
> "Notan" <notan@ddressthatcanbespammed> regurgitated in message....
>

>>Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>>
> http://investing.reuters.co.uk/news/articleinvesting.aspx?type=bankingFinancial&storyID=2007-03-13T050211Z_01_N12373408_RTRIDST_0_SP_PAGE_012-N12373408-OISBN.XML
>
>>>http://tinyurl.com/3ct97s
>

>>Insurance companies that don't want to shell out money.
>>
>>Now *that's* news!
>

> What's poorly covered news in the US, is that the corrupted swine's rectum
> known as L. Silverstein was guilty of the destruction of his own buildings and
> very likely rests in complicity with Guilliani, Jeb Bush, Marvin Bush, GW Bush,
> Richard Cheney, and a host of others who both allowed and contributed to the
> heineous crimes and surrounding events of 9/11/01, which continue to this day.

Present your evidence to Royal & Sun Alliance Group. I'm sure they'd
love to save $1 billion.
If your evidence is valid, then they would win the lawsuit and you would
go down in history.
If you evidence is invalid or non-existent (which it is), then you will
simply continue to go down.

Gerry
2007-03-14 01:48:46 EST
A billionaire real estate developer making common cause with a
homeowner
whose home and livelihood were wiped out by Hurricane Katrina. There
is something
wrong with that picture. If the insurance companies were on the ball,
they would be
checking out the security lapses at the World Trade Center complex
that Silverstein
ignored, such as the diesel fuel tanks illegally stored in the floor
under
Giuliani's 24th floor emergency bunker at 7WTC and the power shutdown
of the
upper half of 2WTC the weekend before 9/11/01.

For now, Silverstein is raking in the shekels, planning on taking a
settlement from
the Port Authority to give up his lease once he gets the max out of
the insurance
companies.

On Mar 13, 10:33 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
<*.@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://investing.reuters.co.uk/news/articleinvesting.aspx?
> type=bankingFinancial&storyID=2007-03-13T050211Z_01_N12373408_RTRIDST_0
> _SP_PAGE_012-N12373408-OISBN.XML
>
> http://tinyurl.com/3ct97s
>
> Allianz in Mediation with WTC Developer Silverstein
> Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:02 AM BST29
>
> NEW YORK (Reuters) - Allianz said mediators would seek to determine how
> much it owes the developer of the World Trade Center, while he led a
> demonstration against Europe's biggest insurer for withholding funds.
>
> "We're going to make you pay!" Larry Silverstein shouted in front of a
> crowd of about 200 cheering construction workers at a noon rally in
> midtown Manhattan on Monday.
>
> Silverstein, who leased the downtown site destroyed on Sept. 11, 2001,
> claims Allianz still owes him $553 million and that a second insurer,
> Britain's Royal & Sun Alliance (RSA.L: Quote, Profile , Research), owes
> him $250 million. He said their reluctance had slowed rebuilding at the
> site.
>
> "You can count on some insurance companies to look for every way they can
> think of to avoid paying up," said Silverstein, making common cause with
> Gulf Coast homeowners who are suing for claims from Hurricane Katrina in
> 2005.
>
> Allianz spokeswoman Sabia Schwarzer said a mediation process between
> Silverstein and the German insurer began on Monday. She said she had no
> further details.
>
> Royal & Sun spokesman Kader Bryan said his company would "continue to pay
> our obligations as they come due" and that Royal & Sun currently did not
> owe Silverstein and the Port Authority any money.
>
> A spokesman for Silverstein declined to comment on the mediation talks.
>
> ------------

Vandar
2007-03-14 01:58:19 EST
gerry wrote:

> A billionaire real estate developer making common cause with a
> homeowner
> whose home and livelihood were wiped out by Hurricane Katrina. There
> is something
> wrong with that picture. If the insurance companies were on the ball,
> they would be
> checking out the security lapses at the World Trade Center complex
> that Silverstein
> ignored, such as the diesel fuel tanks illegally stored in the floor
> under
> Giuliani's 24th floor emergency bunker at 7WTC

Illegal?
They were WAY under the 24th floor.

> and the power shutdown of the upper half of 2WTC the weekend before 9/11/01.

There was no power shutdown of the upper half of any building the
weekend before 9/11.

> For now, Silverstein is raking in the shekels, planning on taking a
> settlement from
> the Port Authority to give up his lease once he gets the max out of
> the insurance
> companies.

For now, Silverstein is still paying a $120 million/year rent on
buildings that no longer exist and is not collecting rent from tenants
in the same.
He's also forked out $700 million to rebuild building seven and is
responsible for rebuilding at least one more of the new buildings.

David Morgan \MAMS\
2007-03-14 02:04:28 EST

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" <xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "David Morgan \(MAMS\)" <findme@m-a-m-s.comC/Odm> wrote in
>

> > What's poorly covered news in the US, is that the corrupted swine's
> > rectum known as L. Silverstein was guilty of the destruction of his
> > own buildings and very likely rests in complicity with Guilliani, Jeb
> > Bush, Marvin Bush, GW Bush, Richard Cheney, and a host of others who
> > both allowed and contributed to the heineous crimes and surrounding
> > events of 9/11/01, which continue to this day.
> >
> > If he doesn't put on this charade in order for the equally complicit
> > media in the US to grab enough soundbites to fullfill public
> > brainwashing requirements, he's likely to be one of the first to go on
> > trial when the *real* investigation of 911 takes place.
>
> I don't think there ever will be a real investigation of 9/11 since the
> truth would delegitimize the govt itself. Everyone knows they're guilty but
> they'll still get away with it just like they got away with the invasion
> and holocaust of iraq.

I don't really think they've "gotten away" with either crime, yet. People
aren't as jelly-brain-dependent on the mainstream media as they were
when JFK was assassinated... there's more hope for the international
communications chain (www) being used by the average citizen and
thus more potential for unearthing the truth. MHO, of course.

"WTC 7 - The Smoking Gun of 9/11" (updated)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ek5w_wtc7-the-smoking-gun-of-911-updated

Gerry
2007-03-14 03:10:54 EST
On Mar 14, 1:58 am, Vandar <vanda...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> gerry wrote:
> > A billionaire real estate developer making common cause with a
> > homeowner
> > whose home and livelihood were wiped out by Hurricane Katrina. There
> > is something
> > wrong with that picture. If the insurance companies were on the ball,
> > they would be
> > checking out the security lapses at the World Trade Center complex
> > that Silverstein
> > ignored, such as the diesel fuel tanks illegally stored in the floor
> > under
> > Giuliani's 24th floor emergency bunker at 7WTC
>
> Illegal?
> They were WAY under the 24th floor.
>
> > and the power shutdown of the upper half of 2WTC the weekend before 9/11/01.
>
> There was no power shutdown of the upper half of any building the
> weekend before 9/11.
>
> > For now, Silverstein is raking in the shekels, planning on taking a
> > settlement from
> > the Port Authority to give up his lease once he gets the max out of
> > the insurance
> > companies.
>
> For now, Silverstein is still paying a $120 million/year rent on
> buildings that no longer exist and is not collecting rent from tenants
> in the same.
> He's also forked out $700 million to rebuild building seven and is
> responsible for rebuilding at least one more of the new buildings.

Wherever the diesel fuel tanks were, only Giuliani was in a position
for the NYFD to waive code regulations for storing hundreds of gallons
of fuel in an office building above grade. Who ever heard of an
emergency bunker on the 24th floor of an office building?
But that all aside, Silverstein cannot walk away from the complex
without weakening his lawsuits to collect on all insurance monies
claimed as due him and his investors. And I am not privy to any
arrangements Silverstein and his investors made with government
authorities to reduce or suspend his lease payments while he is
litigating his insurance claims. That $120 million annual lease
payment was for a standing structure, not a hole in the ground.
The situation concerning Silverstein's lease payments will probably be
clearer once Silverstein (or his heirs) has resolved his last
insurance lawsuits.

BDK
2007-03-14 04:28:35 EST
In article <FZLJh.4768$B25.2628@news01.roc.ny>, vandar69@yahoo.com
says...
> David Morgan (MAMS) wrote:
> > "Notan" <notan@ddressthatcanbespammed> regurgitated in message....
> >

> >>Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> >>
> > http://investing.reuters.co.uk/news/articleinvesting.aspx?type=bankingFinancial&storyID=2007-03-13T050211Z_01_N12373408_RTRIDST_0_SP_PAGE_012-N12373408-OISBN.XML

> >>Insurance companies that don't want to shell out money.
> >>
> >>Now *that's* news!
> >

> > What's poorly covered news in the US, is that the corrupted swine's rectum
> > known as L. Silverstein was guilty of the destruction of his own buildings and
> > very likely rests in complicity with Guilliani, Jeb Bush, Marvin Bush, GW Bush,
> > Richard Cheney, and a host of others who both allowed and contributed to the
> > heineous crimes and surrounding events of 9/11/01, which continue to this day.
>
> Present your evidence to Royal & Sun Alliance Group. I'm sure they'd
> love to save $1 billion.
> If your evidence is valid, then they would win the lawsuit and you would
> go down in history.
> If you evidence is invalid or non-existent (which it is), then you will
> simply continue to go down.

Gulp!!!

BDK
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)