Activism Discussion: David Irving Says Bush Is The Real Holocaust Denier

David Irving Says Bush Is The Real Holocaust Denier

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
2007-03-16 01:06:58 EST

http://www.rense.com/general75/aahe.htm

(snip)

Shall we ever see Blair and Bush hang for their crimes, which have caused
the Holocaust in Iraq today?

A Holocaust which has caused the deaths of over 600,000 innocent people,
and far more if we include those killed by the Sanctions Campaign which
pre-ceded it.

We shall not see them hang; they even deny that this Holocaust has
occurred!

Bush says he has only killed 30,000 so far; that is his best estimate. He
and Blair are the REAL Holocaust deniers, not the historians like me.

(snip)

Benj
2007-03-16 01:31:36 EST

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> http://www.rense.com/general75/aahe.htm
>
> (snip)
>
> Shall we ever see Blair and Bush hang for their crimes, which have caused
> the Holocaust in Iraq today?
>
> A Holocaust which has caused the deaths of over 600,000 innocent people,
> and far more if we include those killed by the Sanctions Campaign which
> pre-ceded it.
>
> We shall not see them hang; they even deny that this Holocaust has
> occurred!
>
> Bush says he has only killed 30,000 so far; that is his best estimate. He
> and Blair are the REAL Holocaust deniers, not the historians like me.

Actually, the numbers go much greater than than if one considers the
Iran-Iraq war that the USA encouraged and backed. But then I guess
the purpose here is to whine about Blair and Dubya rather than look
into longstanding policies of extermination or more exactly promotion
of conflicts that result in exterminations. However, I'd point out
that in that area of the world the term "innocent people" is highly
relative!

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
2007-03-16 01:47:53 EST
"Benj" <bjacoby@iwaynet.net> wrote in

> Actually, the numbers go much greater than than if one considers the
> Iran-Iraq war that the USA encouraged and backed. But then I guess
> the purpose here is to whine about Blair and Dubya rather than look
> into longstanding policies of extermination or more exactly promotion
> of conflicts that result in exterminations. However, I'd point out
> that in that area of the world the term "innocent people" is highly
> relative!

I don't know if it's fair to include the iraq-iran war of the 80s but it
certainly is fair to include what Bush 41 and Clinton did to iraq in the
90s. In the last 16 years america has murdered well over a million iraqis.

David Morgan \MAMS\
2007-03-16 01:52:34 EST

"Benj" <bjacoby@iwaynet.net> wrote in message...

> Actually, the numbers go much greater than than if one considers the
> Iran-Iraq war that the USA encouraged and backed.

THE POWER OF NIGHTMARES

Part One - 59 Minutes
<http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8217638438978899371>
Part Two - 59 Minutes
<http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2839463332690200955>
Part Three - 59 Minutes
<http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3649090417189127240>

> However, I'd point out that in that area of the world the term "innocent
> people" is highly relative!

Comparatively speaking, about as much so as in the USA.

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
2007-03-16 10:59:52 EST
Brian <my@ddress.is.invalid> wrote in

> * Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS:
>
>> I don't know if it's fair to include the iraq-iran war of the 80s but
>> it certainly is fair to include what Bush 41 and Clinton did to iraq
>> in the 90s. In the last 16 years america has murdered well over a
>> million iraqis.
>
> Hmmm... If you take away actual military targets and put a number on
> innocent civilians... that's about as much as one man (Saddam) had
> done to his "own people"

HAHAHA. Oh yeah right. Tell us again about how saddam threw babies out of
their incubators. You govt shills do nothing but lie.

Deep Thought
2007-03-17 12:01:54 EST

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS <xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote
nervously in news Xns98F4EB25674D3riemann1850yahoocom@207.217.125.201...

So they killed etc. Given the fact they are decent and Blair said also: i don't
think that the public can understand this.

THAN: WHAT IS GOING ON! ??
What parts of the puzzel do we mis?
Ans will we ever find them?