Activism Discussion: An Illness Cannot Make Anyone Break The Law

An Illness Cannot Make Anyone Break The Law

Info
2007-03-25 00:03:14 EST
An illness cannot make anyone break the law

No illness, drugs or alcohol can make a person commit a crime or break
the law. To suggest otherwise is incorrect grammar. Having an illness or
disease can never cause a person to lose his or her morals, nor is it
ever an excuse for breaking the law.

While an illness can make a person’s body feel bad, an illness cannot
make someone feel like a bad person. Every person must be held fully
accountable for any crime he or she commits.

RealFreedom
2007-03-25 22:18:42 EST

"Info" <info@info.nospam.com> wrote in message
> An illness cannot make anyone break the law
>
> No illness, drugs or alcohol can make a person commit a crime or break
> the law. To suggest otherwise is incorrect grammar. Having an illness or
> disease can never cause a person to lose his or her morals, nor is it
> ever an excuse for breaking the law.
>
> While an illness can make a person's body feel bad, an illness cannot
> make someone feel like a bad person. Every person must be held fully
> accountable for any crime he or she commits.

So how do we PUNISH the CIA, NSA, DoD, State Dept, bush, cheney, rice,
rumsfeld for MURDERING 100,000 human beings UNDER the garb of FAULTY
INTELLIGENCE ie LIES ??

Gunner
2007-03-26 04:11:59 EST
On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 18:18:42 -0800, "RealFreedom"
<*m@earth.com> wrote:

>"Info" <info@info.nospam.com> wrote in message
>> An illness cannot make anyone break the law
>>
>> No illness, drugs or alcohol can make a person commit a crime or break
>> the law. To suggest otherwise is incorrect grammar. Having an illness or
>> disease can never cause a person to lose his or her morals, nor is it
>> ever an excuse for breaking the law.
>>
>> While an illness can make a person's body feel bad, an illness cannot
>> make someone feel like a bad person. Every person must be held fully
>> accountable for any crime he or she commits.
>>

>So how do we PUNISH the CIA, NSA, DoD, State Dept, bush, cheney, rice,
>rumsfeld for MURDERING 100,000 human beings UNDER the garb of FAULTY
>INTELLIGENCE ie LIES ??

Set yourself on fire on the Whitehouse Lawn and shame the dirty
bastards!

Got Gas?

Gunner

Political Correctness

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible
to pick up a turd by the clean end.

TJ
2007-03-27 13:26:06 EST
Gunner wrote:

> Set yourself on fire on the Whitehouse Lawn and shame the dirty
> bastards!
>
> Got Gas?

Will a small nuclear device make an acceptable substitute? :-)

Gunner
2007-03-27 13:51:36 EST
On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 17:26:06 GMT, TJ <Tj101@earthl1nk.net> wrote:

>Gunner wrote:
>

>> Set yourself on fire on the Whitehouse Lawn and shame the dirty
>> bastards!
>>
>> Got Gas?
>>

>Will a small nuclear device make an acceptable substitute? :-)

Only if hand held and triggered in Hyannisport.

Gunner

The aim of untold millions is to be free to do exactly as they choose
and for someone else to pay when things go wrong.

In the past few decades, a peculiar and distinctive psychology
has emerged in England. Gone are the civility, sturdy independence,
and admirable stoicism that carried the English through the war years
. It has been replaced by a constant whine of excuses, complaints,
and special pleading. The collapse of the British character has been
as swift and complete as the collapse of British power.

Theodore Dalrymple,

RealFreedom
2007-03-27 14:47:48 EST

"Gunner" <gunner@lightspeed.net> wrote in message
> On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 18:18:42 -0800, "RealFreedom"
> <RealFreedom@earth.com> wrote:
>

>>"Info" <info@info.nospam.com> wrote in message
>>> An illness cannot make anyone break the law
>>>
>>> No illness, drugs or alcohol can make a person commit a crime or break
>>> the law. To suggest otherwise is incorrect grammar. Having an illness or
>>> disease can never cause a person to lose his or her morals, nor is it
>>> ever an excuse for breaking the law.
>>>
>>> While an illness can make a person's body feel bad, an illness cannot
>>> make someone feel like a bad person. Every person must be held fully
>>> accountable for any crime he or she commits.
>>>

>>So how do we PUNISH the CIA, NSA, DoD, State Dept, bush, cheney, rice,
>>rumsfeld for MURDERING 100,000 human beings UNDER the garb of FAULTY
>>INTELLIGENCE ie LIES ??
>>

> Set yourself on fire on the Whitehouse Lawn and shame the dirty
> bastards!
>
> Got Gas?
>
> Gunner

Yeah I do........but I prefer to set YOU on FIRE on whitehouse
lawn..........and set an example for the rest of the real freedom loving
gutsy americans........

RealFreedom
2007-03-27 14:49:02 EST

"TJ" <Tj101@earthl1nk.net> wrote in message
> Gunner wrote:
>

>> Set yourself on fire on the Whitehouse Lawn and shame the dirty
>> bastards!
>>
>> Got Gas?
>>

> Will a small nuclear device make an acceptable substitute? :-)

Ofcourse it will...........and that too on whitehouse lawn ??

Oh man.........its so mouth watery.......

Gunner
2007-03-27 15:33:50 EST
On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 10:47:48 -0800, "RealFreedom"
<*m@earth.com> wrote:

>"Gunner" <gunner@lightspeed.net> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 18:18:42 -0800, "RealFreedom"
>> <RealFreedom@earth.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"Info" <info@info.nospam.com> wrote in message

>>>So how do we PUNISH the CIA, NSA, DoD, State Dept, bush, cheney, rice,
>>>rumsfeld for MURDERING 100,000 human beings UNDER the garb of FAULTY
>>>INTELLIGENCE ie LIES ??
>>>

>> Set yourself on fire on the Whitehouse Lawn and shame the dirty
>> bastards!
>>
>> Got Gas?
>>
>> Gunner
>>

>Yeah I do........but I prefer to set YOU on FIRE on whitehouse
>lawn..........and set an example for the rest of the real freedom loving
>gutsy americans........

You are more than welcome to try. However as you lay there bleeding out
from multiple wounds, you may wish to mull over your failure to explore
other options.

Gunner

The aim of untold millions is to be free to do exactly as they choose
and for someone else to pay when things go wrong.

In the past few decades, a peculiar and distinctive psychology
has emerged in England. Gone are the civility, sturdy independence,
and admirable stoicism that carried the English through the war years
. It has been replaced by a constant whine of excuses, complaints,
and special pleading. The collapse of the British character has been
as swift and complete as the collapse of British power.

Theodore Dalrymple,

RealFreedom
2007-03-27 16:53:45 EST

> On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 10:47:48 -0800, "RealFreedom"
> <RealFreedom@earth.com> wrote:
>

>>"Gunner" <gunner@lightspeed.net> wrote in message

>>> Set yourself on fire on the Whitehouse Lawn and shame the dirty
>>> bastards!
>>>
>>> Got Gas?
>>>
>>> Gunner
>>>

>>Yeah I do........but I prefer to set YOU on FIRE on whitehouse
>>lawn..........and set an example for the rest of the real freedom loving
>>gutsy americans........
>>

> You are more than welcome to try. However as you lay there bleeding out
> from multiple wounds, you may wish to mull over your failure to explore
> other options.
>
> Gunner

Brave Gunner,

Do you still live at

327 Olive Ave
Taft, CA 93268

Is your wife's name Maria ?

E*@spamblock.panix.com
2007-03-28 10:25:37 EST

> "Info" <info@info.nospam.com> wrote in message

> > An illness cannot make anyone break the law

Of course it can. I could give seeral examples, but they should be
obvious.

And partly because of this reality, our criminal law excuses
non-intentional commission of crimes.

This is pretty basic stuff, which has been decided centuries ago, and has
made sense to most folks for at least as long.

--
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.