Activism Discussion: The Jew Claims It Wants Peace

The Jew Claims It Wants Peace

David Duke
2007-03-30 20:04:33 EST
Israeli PM says Mideast peace possible in five years

JERUSALEM (AFP) - Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said in
interviews published on Friday that the Jewish state could
clinch global peace with its enemies within five years, after
Arab leaders revived a peace plan.

"There is a real possibility that Israel can sign a global peace
accord with its enemies within five years," Olmert said in an
interview with the mass-selling Yediot Aharonot.

==

'...jews are the great masters of lying.'
-Schopenhauer

911review.org
2007-03-30 20:51:45 EST
They always say they want peace, they have to say it.

George Bush and Co have taken a play out of this playbook.
They have been twisting the media just like this since he took office.

Dont you remember, we went into Iraq to make it a bhetter place,
and get rid of that Tyrant Osama (oops, i mean Saddam)

great read....
http://911review.org/news/Superpower-and-failed-states.html
Superpower and failed states noam chomsky

my new artwork - Gunpoint Democracy
http://art.911review.org/

http://911review.org/Wiki/WhenDemocracyFailed.shtml

http://911review.org/Wiki/InstantImperialDemocracy.shtml

http://911review.org/Wiki/ConfrontingEmpire.shtml

Seon Ferguson
2007-03-30 23:24:15 EST
Why do you refer to Jews as "it" there human beings. None of them are
perfect but who is? You?

"911review.org" <brad.team8@gmail.com> wrote in message
> They always say they want peace, they have to say it.
>
> George Bush and Co have taken a play out of this playbook.
> They have been twisting the media just like this since he took office.
>
> Dont you remember, we went into Iraq to make it a bhetter place,
> and get rid of that Tyrant Osama (oops, i mean Saddam)
>

> great read....
> http://911review.org/news/Superpower-and-failed-states.html
> Superpower and failed states noam chomsky
>

> my new artwork - Gunpoint Democracy
> http://art.911review.org/
>
> http://911review.org/Wiki/WhenDemocracyFailed.shtml
>
> http://911review.org/Wiki/InstantImperialDemocracy.shtml
>
> http://911review.org/Wiki/ConfrontingEmpire.shtml

Figaro
2007-03-31 09:00:57 EST
On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 08:05:46 -0500, "Dan Kimmel" <daniel.kimmel@rcn.com> wrote:

>"David Duke" <KKK@adl.org> wrote in message
>> Israeli PM says Mideast peace possible in five years
>>
>> JERUSALEM (AFP) - Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said in
>> interviews published on Friday that the Jewish state could
>> clinch global peace with its enemies within five years, after
>> Arab leaders revived a peace plan.
>>
>> "There is a real possibility that Israel can sign a global peace
>> accord with its enemies within five years," Olmert said in an
>> interview with the mass-selling Yediot Aharonot.
>>

>Are the Arabs ready to negotiate? The Middle East could become a world
>economic powerhouse if the Arabs would stop attacking Israel -- and each
>other -- and cooperate.

We all know how stupid those Arabs are...protesting genocide in all its forms
whether its mass killing or forced exclusion from what is legally their own
property. If only they'd follow the Idiot Kimmel's advice and just let the tanks
roll over them. But no, stubborn to the last the fools fight back against The
Lord's anointed. What nerve!

>Naturally, for the brain-damaged Jew haters, this would be the end of the
>world.

You've been dunking in the mikvah again, haven't you. Don't stay under so long;
it's damaging what little mind you have left.

Let me save you the trouble....

FIG THE BIGOT & JEW-HATING ANTISEMITE. Wheeeeeeee!!!

Dan Kimmel
2007-03-31 09:05:46 EST

"David Duke" <KKK@adl.org> wrote in message
> Israeli PM says Mideast peace possible in five years
>
> JERUSALEM (AFP) - Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said in
> interviews published on Friday that the Jewish state could
> clinch global peace with its enemies within five years, after
> Arab leaders revived a peace plan.
>
> "There is a real possibility that Israel can sign a global peace
> accord with its enemies within five years," Olmert said in an
> interview with the mass-selling Yediot Aharonot.

Are the Arabs ready to negotiate? The Middle East could become a world
economic powerhouse if the Arabs would stop attacking Israel -- and each
other -- and cooperate.

Naturally, for the brain-damaged Jew haters, this would be the end of the
world.

Princeandy
2007-03-31 09:34:34 EST
Ben-Gurion and his associates couldn't reconcile the image of the crushed
Jewish victims of Nazism with the new Jew that Zionist ideology had tried to
set up: the proud pioneer-soldier. On the other hand, the leaders of the
Jewish Agency and of Mapai realized that the Holocaust powerfully buttressed
the reasons for their work. These two contradictory reactions may explain
the ambiguity which characterized the relation of the Israelis to the event
and to the survivors.

http://www.aldeilis.net/english/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14
72&Itemid=113
Rudolf Vrba's escape from Auschwitz suppressed by Israeli Holocaust
discourse /Section: Zionism/ Category: Zionism and the Holocaust
Written by Ruth Linn (2004)
Friday, 31 March 2006
"Escaping Auschwitz: a Culture of Forgetting should explode like a
multi-megaton bomb among scientists in general and historians in particular,
not only in Israel, but all over the world. And it should alarm
nonscientific readers, as well, so they start asking uncomfortable questions
about people who write their history for them, and how." Peter Adler, The
Jerusalem Post

http://www.aldeilis.net/english/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&s
ectionid=48&id=442&Itemid=256
http://www.aldeilis.net/english/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=20
51&Itemid=256

Brave new world war: Holocaust politics in the service of Anglo-American
hegemony /Section: The Holocaust Religion/ Category: Repression of Holocaust
denial
Written by Gilad Atzmon (28 January 2007)
Monday, 29 January 2007
The United States hopes that the United Nations General Assembly will vote
by the end of this week on a resolution that condemns "any denial of the
Holocaust". - CNSNews.com
Brave new world war:
Holocaust politics in the service of Anglo-American hegemony

By Gilad Atzmon*

Gilad Atzmon shows how the Bush administration is using Holocaust politics
to establish a fake Western collective identity based on blind conformity
and total marginalization of the other.

The United States hopes that the United Nations General Assembly will vote
by the end of this week on a resolution that condemns "any denial of the
Holocaust". - CNSNews.com

We respectfully urge your country to co-sponsor and support the Resolution
on Holocaust Denial that is to be voted on in the General Assembly this
Friday." - Letter from Glen S. Lewy, Anti-Defamation League (ADL) National
Chair, and Abraham H. Foxman, ADL National Director, to UN ambassadors, 23
January 2007

The draft resolution proposed by the USA "condemns without any reservation
any denial of the Holocaust", yet it does not single out any specific
country for criticism. However, it does not take a genius to realize that
it is Iran's president, Mahmud Ahmadinejad, who the Americans are after.

Clearly, this new American initiative, whose aim is to transform the world
into a "Holocaust Denial Free Zone" has very little to do with genuine
truth-seeking or an authentic interest in historical research. The
Americans are there to furnish us all with the futureless nightmare of hard
capitalism. They mistakenly believe that they can do so as long they
restrict our vision of the past.

To be sure, the Bush administration does not really care for Abe Foxman and
the ADL. Nor does it care about the notion of history or the truth of
European Judeocide. What is it all about, then? America wants oil and
Ahmadinejad has plenty of it. The Americans also have as their priority
preventing Iran from joining the nuclear club which they themselves lead.
Yet, it is rather amusing that America, with all its fleets, aircraft
carriers, cruise missiles, supreme air power and nuclear might, needs the
Holocaust to win what seems to be its next war.

I am not a Holocaust scholar nor am I a historian. My primary interest is
not the story of Auschwitz nor the destruction of European Jewry. But I am
very interested in Holocaust politics, in the range of discourses that
employ Auschwitz. My question is: how come America, once the leader of the
"free world", finds itself engaged in "global thought policing"?

It is clear beyond doubt that US foreign policy needs a popularity injection
boost. American ideological hegemony is in a state of total bankruptcy. The
Bush administration desperately craves for support within the European
community. It is no secret that continental Europe, in itself a multi-ethnic
community, does not on the whole accept the Anglo-American notion of a
culture clash. So far, the Europeans have refused to join Blair and Bush's
war against Islam in a real, dynamic way. Yet, with the new Holocaust denial
resolution, America hopes to introduce a change of spirit. Rather than
conveying the repeated false image of Judeo-Christianity versus Islam, this
time it is the "Holocaust" versus its "Deniers". Rather coincidently, the
Holocaust conformists (us) need oil and the "deniers" (them) happen to
possess it.

As foolish as it may appear, America finds itself slipping into the trap
wittingly dug for it by Iranian President Ahmadinejad. Foolishly, the
American administration has managed to endorse the notion that the Holocaust
is indeed the demarcation line between East and West, between so-called
"evil" and "good". Yet, the definition of this separation can be seen as
that which stands between the "free thinking West", which enthusiastically
seals its past in a black box, and the "open minded East", which dares to
raise questions about the past. The Holocaust resolution draws the future
battlefield between the uprising of (yesterday's) slave and the decay of
(today's) master. Ahmadinejad threw the bone and the Bush administration
was stupid enough to pick it up. It affirmed that the Holocaust is the new
medium of resistance.

Within the framework of the new American Holocaust resolution, it is "us" -
the West, those who "know" the "truth" and "them" - nations who are not
counted in that hegemonic group, who fail to see it. Yet it is "us" who
make our past into a graveyard and it is "them" who grasp that it is the
dynamic past that shapes the future.

I do not wish to enter the debate regarding the truth of the Holocaust but
the ugly face of Holocaust politics cannot be hidden any more. The
Holocaust is now officially becoming an ideological weapon against Islam
and also against Arab resistance. It is there to establish a fake Western
collective identity based on blind conformity and total marginalization of
the other.

However, in the short term, the new American Holocaust political initiative
may prove to be productive. The notion of the destruction of "European
Jewry" unites some major political powers. It unites the European
parliamentary left together with the conservative liberals as well as
America's most radical expansionist forces. They all need the Holocaust for
different reasons. In Europe, the Holocaust is there to dismantle the
emerging far right. In the Germanic states, the Holocaust is the symbol of
the postwar order. For the Anglo-Americans, the Holocaust is there to push
away any real ethical engagement with Dresden, Hiroshima, Vietnam,
Palestine and Iraq. Most importantly, the new Holocaust denial resolution
provides the Americans with the pretext for the next genocide. In other
words, the next Holocaust is actually a collective punishment of Holocaust
denial.

Regardless of what the truth of the Holocaust is and what its denial may
entail, to seal the past is to give away the vision of a better future. The
end of history is the end of the West. Bush's America may just want to take
us there. With the toll in Iraq numbering 650,000 dead and 3,000,000
displaced persons, with millions of Palestinians locked in concentration
camps for almost 60 years, neither Bush nor Blair nor any other Western
politician can offer us a cheerful vision of the days to come. Instead,
they encourage us to stop looking into our past.

\ufffdE *Gilad Atzmon is an Israeli-born musician and writer, and a
proponent
of a secular and democratic one-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian
conflict in which the two peoples live in one state as citizens with equal
rights and responsibilities.

http://www.aldeilis.net/english/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&s
ectionid=48&id=444&Itemid=256

Some rituals inflicted on Israeli youth border on the grotesque: Segev
witnessed some shocking scenes when he travelled to Poland to participate
with groups of adolescents in the 'March of the Living', now a must in
Holocaust education. He is deeply troubled by the fact that the lesson
taught is one of mistrust of the outside world, of aggressiveness and narrow
nationalism. The memory of Holocaust should have instilled respect for
democratic values and human rights, and reinforced the struggle against
racism.

A harsh piece of self-criticism, The Seventh Million offers interesting
revelations and sometimes controversial conclusions. It will no doubt
provoke passionate debate. Members of the new generation, who were taught
mainly the heroic deeds of the founding fathers, will discover that the
mythic figures of the Zionist enterprise were great men who also made great
mistakes. So far, it seems, Israeli society has not yet learned how to cope
with the Holocaust - with its survivors and with the preservation of its
memory - in an appropriate and dignified manner.

"Dan Kimmel" <daniel.kimmel@rcn.com> wrote in message

> "David Duke" <KKK@adl.org> wrote in message
> > Israeli PM says Mideast peace possible in five years
> >
> > JERUSALEM (AFP) - Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said in
> > interviews published on Friday that the Jewish state could
> > clinch global peace with its enemies within five years, after
> > Arab leaders revived a peace plan.
> >
> > "There is a real possibility that Israel can sign a global peace
> > accord with its enemies within five years," Olmert said in an
> > interview with the mass-selling Yediot Aharonot.
> >

> Are the Arabs ready to negotiate? The Middle East could become a world
> economic powerhouse if the Arabs would stop attacking Israel -- and each
> other -- and cooperate.
>
> Naturally, for the brain-damaged Jew haters, this would be the end of the
> world.

Fredric L. Rice
2007-03-31 13:11:09 EST
"Dan Kimmel" <daniel.kimmel@rcn.com> wrote:

Israeli terrorism irrelevent.

---
Insane Christofascist rightards think peanut butter debunks
science: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZFG5PKw504

Dan Kimmel
2007-03-31 14:33:27 EST

"Figaro" <figaro@satx.rr.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 08:05:46 -0500, "Dan Kimmel" <daniel.kimmel@rcn.com>
wrote:

> >"David Duke" <KKK@adl.org> wrote in message
> >> Israeli PM says Mideast peace possible in five years
> >>
> >> JERUSALEM (AFP) - Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said in
> >> interviews published on Friday that the Jewish state could
> >> clinch global peace with its enemies within five years, after
> >> Arab leaders revived a peace plan.
> >>
> >> "There is a real possibility that Israel can sign a global peace
> >> accord with its enemies within five years," Olmert said in an
> >> interview with the mass-selling Yediot Aharonot.
> >>

> >Are the Arabs ready to negotiate? The Middle East could become a world
> >economic powerhouse if the Arabs would stop attacking Israel -- and each
> >other -- and cooperate.
>
> We all know how stupid those Arabs are...protesting genocide in all its
forms

No, DENYING genocide is more like it -- except when they perpetrate it.
Then they dance in the streets and give candies to children, just like you
beloved Palestinians did on 9/11.

> whether its mass killing

A specialty of Palestinian terrorists.

>or forced exclusion from what is legally their own
> property.

You must be referring to the expulsion of Jews from Arab lands, right?

>If only they'd follow the Idiot Kimmel's advice and just let the tanks
> roll over them. But no, stubborn to the last the fools fight back against
The
> Lord's anointed. What nerve!

Yep, Fig the Bigot is at it again, obsessed with his Jew hatred. ("The
Lord's annointed" obviously being a religious term he doesn't have the
excuse that he was "only" attacking "Zionists.")

> >Naturally, for the brain-damaged Jew haters, this would be the end of the
> >world.
>
> You've been dunking in the mikvah again, haven't you. Don't stay under so
long;
> it's damaging what little mind you have left.
>
> Let me save you the trouble....
>
> FIG THE BIGOT & JEW-HATING ANTISEMITE. Wheeeeeeee!!!

He doesn't even have the sense to be ashamed.

Cazador
2007-03-31 15:30:15 EST
On Mar 31, 7:05 am, "Dan Kimmel" <daniel.kim...@rcn.com> wrote:
> "David Duke" <K...@adl.org> wrote in message

> > Israeli PM says Mideast peace possible in five years
>
> > JERUSALEM (AFP) - Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said in
> > interviews published on Friday that the Jewish state could
> > clinch global peace with its enemies within five years, after
> > Arab leaders revived a peace plan.
>
> > "There is a real possibility that Israel can sign a global peace
> > accord with its enemies within five years," Olmert said in an
> > interview with the mass-selling Yediot Aharonot.
>
> Are the Arabs ready to negotiate? The Middle East could become a world
> economic powerhouse if the Arabs would stop attacking Israel -- and each
> other -- and cooperate.

Yes, it could. And the Arabs are ready to negotiate as we speak. They
say so repeatedly. No one benefits from this standoff. What it's going
to take is withdrawal from the West Bank and the demilitarization of
the Golan under the Syrian flag.

> Naturally, for the brain-damaged Jew haters, this would be the end of the
> world.

Intellectually they'd be back to flipping burgers. But Dan, what's
this five years business? The settlements have been expanding, the
Wall is proceeding, the occupation is just as brutal as ever. Why not
now? How does *America* benefit from putting it off for another five
years while the Israelis continue to consolidate their grip on the
West Bank? It takes good faith on both sides.

Ariadne
2007-03-31 15:40:49 EST
On 31 Mar, 19:33, "Dan Kimmel" <daniel.kim...@rcn.com> wrote:
> "Figaro" <fig...@satx.rr.com> wrote in message

> > On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 08:05:46 -0500, "Dan Kimmel" <daniel.kim...@rcn.com>
> wrote:
>
> > >"David Duke" <K...@adl.org> wrote in message

> > >Are the Arabs ready to negotiate? The Middle East could become a world
> > >economic powerhouse if the Arabs would stop attacking Israel -- and each
> > >other -- and cooperate.
>
> > We all know how stupid those Arabs are...protesting genocide in all its
>
> forms
>
> No, DENYING genocide is more like it -- except when they perpetrate it.
> Then they dance in the streets and give candies to children, just like you
> beloved Palestinians did on 9/11.
>
> > whether its mass killing
>
> A specialty of Palestinian terrorists.
>
> >or forced exclusion from what is legally their own
> > property.
>
> You must be referring to the expulsion of Jews from Arab lands, right?
>

> >If only they'd follow the Idiot Kimmel's advice and just let the tanks
> > roll over them. But no, stubborn to the last the fools fight back against
> The
> > Lord's anointed. What nerve!
>
> Yep, Fig the Bigot is at it again, obsessed with his Jew hatred. ("The
> Lord's annointed" obviously being a religious term he doesn't have the
> excuse that he was "only" attacking "Zionists.")
>

> > >Naturally, for the brain-damaged Jew haters, this would be the end of the
> > >world.
>
> > You've been dunking in the mikvah again, haven't you. Don't stay under so
> long;
> > it's damaging what little mind you have left.
>
> > Let me save you the trouble....
>
> > FIG THE BIGOT & JEW-HATING ANTISEMITE. Wheeeeeeee!!!
>
> He doesn't even have the sense to be ashamed.

The ignorance of Jew-haters is astonishing. A reading
of the debates of the early Knesset disproves almost
everything they claim concerning Israel.

It is beyond them to acquire knowledge of such bare facts
as the two offers of partition which the Arabs refused before
1948.

The best solution of course is for Arabs to go back to their
ancestral homelands as the balancing act to the Arab
ethnic cleansing of Jews from the same lands.