Activism Discussion: Blacks Kill White Couple

Blacks Kill White Couple

Louis Beam
2007-04-01 17:46:32 EST
http://tinyurl.com/2t9y2p

See NigPic. The four niggers kept the
woman alive for days so that they could
rape her multiple times. They killed the
man immediately.

Read about "Leaderless Resistance" here:
http://www.louisbeam.com/leaderless.htm
and here: http://tinyurl.com/34gylr

"If every person has the right to defend--even by
force--his person, his liberty, and his property,
then it follows that a group of men have the right
to organize and support a common force to protect
these rights constantly." - Frederick Bastiat, 1850.

John D.Wentzky
2007-04-01 18:23:32 EST
In news:63c6a6ab1fa994c791d03616f97f8163@msgid.frell.theremailer.net,
Louis Beam <L_Beam@adl.org> typed:
> http://tinyurl.com/2t9y2p
>
> See NigPic. The four niggers kept the
> woman alive for days so that they could
> rape her multiple times. They killed the
> man immediately.
>

> Read about "Leaderless Resistance" here:
> http://www.louisbeam.com/leaderless.htm
> and here: http://tinyurl.com/34gylr
>
> "If every person has the right to defend--even by
> force--his person, his liberty, and his property,
> then it follows that a group of men have the right
> to organize and support a common force to protect
> these rights constantly." - Frederick Bastiat, 1850.

I agree wholeheartedly that the people have a right to bear arms and to
mobilize forces against any criminally unjust person, group of persons or
government.

Val
2007-04-01 18:43:48 EST
On Apr 1, 10:46 pm, Louis Beam <L_B...@adl.org> wrote:
> http://tinyurl.com/2t9y2p
>
> See NigPic. The four niggers kept the
> woman alive for days so that they could
> rape her multiple times. They killed the
> man immediately.
>
> Read about "Leaderless Resistance" here:http://www.louisbeam.com/leaderless.htm
> and here:http://tinyurl.com/34gylr
>
> "If every person has the right to defend--even by
> force--his person, his liberty, and his property,
> then it follows that a group of men have the right
> to organize and support a common force to protect
> these rights constantly." - Frederick Bastiat, 1850.

You white Yanky boys are very sad imo

The Chief Instigator
2007-04-01 19:48:58 EST
"John D.Wentzky" <johndwentzky@alumni.furman.edu> writes:

>In news:63c6a6ab1fa994c791d03616f97f8163@msgid.frell.theremailer.net,
>Louis Beam <L_Beam@adl.org> typed:
>> http://tinyurl.com/2t9y2p

>> See NigPic. The four niggers kept the
>> woman alive for days so that they could
>> rape her multiple times. They killed the
>> man immediately.

>> Read about "Leaderless Resistance" here:
>> http://www.louisbeam.com/leaderless.htm
>> and here: http://tinyurl.com/34gylr

>> "If every person has the right to defend--even by
>> force--his person, his liberty, and his property,
>> then it follows that a group of men have the right
>> to organize and support a common force to protect
>> these rights constantly." - Frederick Bastiat, 1850.

>I agree wholeheartedly that the people have a right to bear arms and to
>mobilize forces against any criminally unjust person, group of persons or
>government.

Be sure and tell your "fans" about your upcoming court case and very likely
prison term by checking out
http://acpass.andersoncountysc.org/General_Session_Search.htm and entering
"Wentzky, John D" as the search term.

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (patrick@io.com) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2006-07 Houston Aeros) AA#2273

John D.Wentzky
2007-04-01 22:11:44 EST
In news:szkwt0vy7th.fsf@eris.io.com,
The Chief Instigator <patrick@eris.io.com> typed:
> "John D.Wentzky" <johndwentzky@alumni.furman.edu> writes:
>
>> In news:63c6a6ab1fa994c791d03616f97f8163@msgid.frell.theremailer.net,
>> Louis Beam <L_Beam@adl.org> typed:
>>> http://tinyurl.com/2t9y2p
>
>>> See NigPic. The four niggers kept the
>>> woman alive for days so that they could
>>> rape her multiple times. They killed the
>>> man immediately.
>
>>> Read about "Leaderless Resistance" here:
>>> http://www.louisbeam.com/leaderless.htm
>>> and here: http://tinyurl.com/34gylr
>
>>> "If every person has the right to defend--even by
>>> force--his person, his liberty, and his property,
>>> then it follows that a group of men have the right
>>> to organize and support a common force to protect
>>> these rights constantly." - Frederick Bastiat, 1850.
>
>> I agree wholeheartedly that the people have a right to bear arms and
>> to mobilize forces against any criminally unjust person, group of
>> persons or government.
>
> Be sure and tell your "fans" about your upcoming court case

Way ahead of you, PLH.

[snip]

Various Topics
2007-04-07 03:21:59 EST
"John D.Wentzky" wrote:

> In news:63c6a6ab1fa994c791d03616f97f8163@msgid.frell.theremailer.net,
> Louis Beam <L_Beam@adl.org> typed:
> > http://tinyurl.com/2t9y2p
> >
> > See NigPic. The four niggers kept the
> > woman alive for days so that they could
> > rape her multiple times. They killed the
> > man immediately.
> >

> > Read about "Leaderless Resistance" here:
> > http://www.louisbeam.com/leaderless.htm
> > and here: http://tinyurl.com/34gylr
> >
> > "If every person has the right to defend--even by
> > force--his person, his liberty, and his property,
> > then it follows that a group of men have the right
> > to organize and support a common force to protect
> > these rights constantly." - Frederick Bastiat, 1850.
>
> I agree wholeheartedly that the people have a right to bear arms and to
> mobilize forces against any criminally unjust person, group of persons or
> government.

Be careful, people can apparently get in more trouble saying the "n" word
than committing the crime you mention there.