Activism Discussion: LORD JESUS SAVED ME And He Will SAVE YOU ALL

LORD JESUS SAVED ME And He Will SAVE YOU ALL

Sampath
2007-04-10 13:58:02 EST
Resurrection Sunday

BIBLE MEDITATION:
"... having made peace through the blood of His cross."
Colossians 1:20

DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT:
How can a cross bring peace if Jesus is the One hanging there?
At the cross, wickedness was not appeased. Wickedness was confronted.
At the cross, sin was not overlooked. At the cross, sin was atoned and
paid for. God's greatest righteousness confronted man's greatest wickedness,
and righteousness won; peace was attained through the blood of the cross.
Thank God for the cross! Thank God for Jesus!

ACTION POINT:
During this time of year, as you celebrate the death, burial and
resurrection
of the Lord, take a few moments to praise Jesus for the power and hope
you have because of His resurrection.

HE Chose The Nails!

Long ago, even before he made the world,
God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy
and without fault in his eyes.
His unchanging plan has always been to adopt us into
his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ.
And this gave him great pleasure.
So we praise God for the wonderful kindness he has poured
out on us because we belong to his dearly loved Son.
He is so rich in kindness that he purchased our freedom
through the blood of his Son,
and our sins are forgiven..
God's secret plan has now been revealed to us;
it is a plan centered on Christ,
designed long ago according to his good pleasure.
And this is his plan:
At the right time he will bring everything together
under the authority of Christ-everything in heaven and on earth.
Furthermore, because of Christ,
we have received an inheritance from God,
for he chose us from the beginning,
and all things happen just as he decided long ago.
Ephesians 1:4-7, 9-11 NLT

Lucado, M. (2001, c2000). He chose the nails :
What God did to win your heart (electronic ed.) (ix).
Nashville: Word Publishing.

-- Sig
"Do not give dogs what is holy; and do not throw your
pearls before swine, lest they trample them under foot and
turn to attack you. "(Matthew 7:6 RSV)
"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's
clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves." (Matthew 7:15 RSV)
Overview the Bible
http://76.162.173.93/bible-study/=CD-R=ltb-24/
There's no hurry?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrmDWn6awMA
"The best way to drive out the devil, if he will
not yield to texts of Scripture, is to jeer and
flout him, for he cannot bear scorn."
Heaven & Hell
http://76.162.173.93/prophecy/=CD-R=heaven-and-hell/
The Gospel of Matthew
http://76.162.173.93/bible-study/=CD-R=matthew-rv/
A Primer on Prophecy
http://76.162.173.93//prophecy/=CD-R=prophecy-101-small-wmv
Born once, die twice. Born twice, die once.
Wisdom of a Lifetime - Audio MP3 Collection -
http://bibleweb.info/ftp/ftp-members-0002.html
The Last (5th) Horseman
http://bibleweb.info/ftp/ftp-members-0003.html
The Facts About Jesus, the Bible & the Afterlife
http://bibleweb.info/ftp/ftp-members-0004.html
The Way - http://john-14-6.com/john-14-6.pdf
A Tribute to THE KING
http://bibleweb.info/public-a-tribute-to-the-king.pdf
How to Spot a Counterfeit
http://76.162.173.93/guest/ar-mp3/ar-how-to-spot-a-counterfeit.mp3
But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be
false teachers among you. They will secretly bring in destructive heresies,
even denying the Master who bought them, and will bring swift destruction
on themselves (2 Peter 2:1).
Scriptural Christianity
http://76.162.173.93/guest/=CD-R=scriptural-christianity/
My Main Collection - http://Bibleweb.Info/
Maranatha!

Dave -Turner
2007-04-10 14:02:31 EST
God doesn't exist. Now fuck off.

Sampath
2007-04-10 14:07:28 EST

"Dave -Turner" <d@t.3.2.1> wrote in message
> God doesn't exist. Now fuck off.

TOLERANCE my friend Dave Turner.......TOLERANCE.......which is what MY LORD
Jesus preaches.........

EVERY CHRISTIAN should be TOLERANT to fellow human beings.......and help
them to become BELIEVERS in Lord Jesus.....

PLEASE read the whole comment to reach heaven.......Do not forget to SPREAD
my lords GOSPEL.......

[...]

BenjaminFranklin
2007-04-10 14:08:43 EST
Who is this LOONY Sampath ?

Everybody PLEASE ignore this TROLL......

"Sampath" <Sampath425@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> [...]
> http://76.162.173.93//prophecy/=CD-R=prophecy-101-small-wmv
> Born once, die twice. Born twice, die once.
> Wisdom of a Lifetime - Audio MP3 Collection -
> http://bibleweb.info/ftp/ftp-members-0002.html
> The Last (5th) Horseman
> http://bibleweb.info/ftp/ftp-members-0003.html
> The Facts About Jesus, the Bible & the Afterlife
> http://bibleweb.info/ftp/ftp-members-0004.html
> The Way - http://john-14-6.com/john-14-6.pdf
> A Tribute to THE KING
> http://bibleweb.info/public-a-tribute-to-the-king.pdf
> How to Spot a Counterfeit
> http://76.162.173.93/guest/ar-mp3/ar-how-to-spot-a-counterfeit.mp3
> But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be
> false teachers among you. They will secretly bring in destructive
> heresies,
> even denying the Master who bought them, and will bring swift destruction

Tids
2007-04-10 14:40:24 EST

"Dave -Turner" <d@t.3.2.1> wrote in message news:461bd105$1@quokka.wn.com.au...
> God doesn't exist. Now fuck off.

Don't mince your words Dave......tell us what you really think - lol !!!!!

F*@gmail.com
2007-04-10 15:36:00 EST
On Apr 10, 2:02 pm, "Dave -Turner" <d...@t.3.2.1> wrote:
> God doesn't exist. Now fuck off.

Amen to that ;)

A*@hotmail.com
2007-04-10 15:42:29 EST
On Apr 11, 5:36 am, funnyguy8...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Apr 10, 2:02 pm, "Dave -Turner" <d...@t.3.2.1> wrote:
>
> > God doesn't exist. Now fuck off.
>
> Amen to that ;)

This Sampath nutter looks like a recently converted Sri Lankan. There,
they can be converted for a packet of rice.

Howard Brazee
2007-04-10 21:55:51 EST
But others told me that God so loved the world that He designed it so
that the vast majority of His children will be tortured beyond all
understanding forever and ever without hope of parole - for the crime
of being fooled by the evidence.

Being "saved" is certainly better than that, but not as good as
staying dead.

A*@hotmail.com
2007-04-10 23:24:04 EST
On Apr 11, 11:55 am, Howard Brazee <how...@brazee.net> wrote:
> But others told me that God so loved the world that He designed it so
> that the vast majority of His children will be tortured beyond all
> understanding forever and ever without hope of parole - for the crime
> of being fooled by the evidence.
>
> Being "saved" is certainly better than that, but not as good as
> staying dead.

Ask your god to remeove Satan from this world. Then we can see whether
your god is a loving god or just scared of Satan.

Dave -Turner
2007-04-10 23:55:46 EST
if there was a god this Sampath fruitloop wouldn't be spamming religious
horseshit in sports newsgroups.