Activism Discussion: “Conspiracy_Debunkers”:_Show_?= =?windows-1252?Q?Up_or_Shut_Up!?

“Conspiracy_Debunkers”:_Show_?= =?windows-1252?Q?Up_or_Shut_Up!?
Posts: 8

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Reggie
2007-04-11 11:23:06 EST
http://tvnewslies.org/blog/?p=597

To 9/11 “Conspiracy Debunkers”: I’m Calling You Out…Show Up or Shut Up!

This message is addressed to all the deniers and nay sayers who have
spent almost six years swearing to the lies of the official story of
9/11. It is high time to throw down the gauntlet and dare you to
confront the questions that have to be answered. Consider it done

You won’t let us speak to you in public and you won’t attend our events.
So tell me, who exactly is running and hiding…and why? It sure as hell
is not any of us in the 9/11 truth movement. We’ve been out there with
the facts and evidence just waiting for you to respond and show us where
we are wrong and you are right, face to face and in public! Not one of
you has ever responded and we’re damn tired of waiting.

And so, there really is only one way to go right now: the 9/11
discussion either has to end immediately or it has to go public full
force! I am personally calling out the people who continue to cling to
the official story! Bring your experts, bring the 9/11 Commission, bring
your debunkers and openly debate me and the team I put together. If you
hear us out and answer our questions honestly in a public and open
forum, we’ll go away! If not, we want mainstream televised coverage of
the research we have done.

We are not interested in some intellectual exercise or publicity stunt.
On the contrary, confronting the facts we have unearthed may very well
be a matter of national security. It is very possible that the
perpetrators of the events of 9/11may very well be members of our own
government!

I am sending this challenge to a whole range of people who are trying so
hard to ridicule and destroy the credibility of the 9/11 truth movement.
The gamut runs from Michael Chertoff’s cousin who wrote the recent
propaganda piece in Popular Mechanics to all the people involved in a
coordinated effort to eliminate any 9/11 discussion at all. It also
includes every one of the people working with coordinated venom to
discredit the reputation of anyone who might influence Americans to
actually look at the 9/11 evidence.

All of these people, along with their cohorts who regularly chime in and
mock the 9/11 truth movement need to do one of two things: show up and
discuss the evidence in public, recorded on video, with 9/11 experts
CHOSEN BY ME, or shut the hell up!

MUCH MORE IN FULL ARTICLE: http://tvnewslies.org/blog/?p=597












































Ekrubmeg
2007-04-11 12:21:01 EST
On Apr 11, 8:23 am, Reggie <Reggie...@optonline.net> wrote:
> http://tvnewslies.org/blog/?p=597
>
> To 9/11 "Conspiracy Debunkers": I'm Calling You Out...Show Up or Shut Up!
>
> This message is addressed to all the deniers and nay sayers who have
> spent almost six years swearing to the lies of the official story of
> 9/11. It is high time to throw down the gauntlet and dare you to
> confront the questions that have to be answered. Consider it done
>
> You won't let us speak to you in public and you won't attend our events.
> So tell me, who exactly is running and hiding...and why? It sure as hell
> is not any of us in the 9/11 truth movement. We've been out there with
> the facts and evidence just waiting for you to respond and show us where
> we are wrong and you are right, face to face and in public! Not one of
> you has ever responded and we're damn tired of waiting.
>
> And so, there really is only one way to go right now: the 9/11
> discussion either has to end immediately or it has to go public full
> force! I am personally calling out the people who continue to cling to
> the official story! Bring your experts, bring the 9/11 Commission, bring
> your debunkers and openly debate me and the team I put together. If you
> hear us out and answer our questions honestly in a public and open
> forum, we'll go away! If not, we want mainstream televised coverage of
> the research we have done.
>
> We are not interested in some intellectual exercise or publicity stunt.
> On the contrary, confronting the facts we have unearthed may very well
> be a matter of national security. It is very possible that the
> perpetrators of the events of 9/11may very well be members of our own
> government!
>
> I am sending this challenge to a whole range of people who are trying so
> hard to ridicule and destroy the credibility of the 9/11 truth movement.
> The gamut runs from Michael Chertoff's cousin who wrote the recent
> propaganda piece in Popular Mechanics to all the people involved in a
> coordinated effort to eliminate any 9/11 discussion at all. It also
> includes every one of the people working with coordinated venom to
> discredit the reputation of anyone who might influence Americans to
> actually look at the 9/11 evidence.
>
> All of these people, along with their cohorts who regularly chime in and
> mock the 9/11 truth movement need to do one of two things: show up and
> discuss the evidence in public, recorded on video, with 9/11 experts
> CHOSEN BY ME, or shut the hell up!
>
> MUCH MORE IN FULL ARTICLE:http://tvnewslies.org/blog/?p=597

Reggie, it is illegal to be smoking that stuff..


Freedom Fighter
2007-04-11 17:19:57 EST
"ekrubmeg" <ekrubmeg@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Reggie, it is illegal to be smoking that stuff..

Ad-hominem attack is the refuge of unintelligent and immature people that
can't refute an opinion with logic or facts, so they resort to childishly
attacking the person that holds the opinion.

Pathetic.



Freedom Fighter
2007-04-11 17:28:43 EST
"Reggie" <Reggie501@optonline.net> wrote in message
news:y37Th.33537$XH5.24987@newsfe12.lga...
> http://tvnewslies.org/blog/?p=597
>
> To 9/11 \ufffdConspiracy Debunkers\ufffd: I\ufffdm Calling You Out\ufffdShow Up or Shut Up!
>
> This message is addressed to all the deniers and nay sayers who have spent
> almost six years swearing to the lies of the official story of 9/11. It is
> high time to throw down the gauntlet and dare you to confront the
> questions that have to be answered. Consider it done

< snip >

They wouldn't dare. See it from their perspective, that of mass-murdering,
traitorous criminals. They would rather protect themselves from being
brought to justice with another staged "terror attack" and a declaration of
martial law than risk any rational debate they would surely lose. Their way
is not reason and peace, but hate, war, and destruction - just as with the
worst of those they claim are our enemies. The time is right for the people
to demand of their representatives a new and impartial investigation. Being
a realist, I fear that the resolution of this crisis, the worst America has
ever faced, will not be peaceful but may result in a new civil war.



Freedom Fighter
2007-04-11 17:37:46 EST
"Freedom Fighter" <liberty@once.net> wrote in message
news:fqcTh.35644$VU4.1211@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> "Reggie" <Reggie501@optonline.net> wrote in message
> news:y37Th.33537$XH5.24987@newsfe12.lga...
>> http://tvnewslies.org/blog/?p=597
>>
>> To 9/11 "Conspiracy Debunkers": I'm Calling You Out.Show Up or Shut Up!
>>
>> This message is addressed to all the deniers and nay sayers who have
>> spent almost six years swearing to the lies of the official story of
>> 9/11. It is high time to throw down the gauntlet and dare you to confront
>> the questions that have to be answered. Consider it done
>
> < snip >
>
> They wouldn't dare. See it from their perspective, that of mass-murdering,
> traitorous criminals. They would rather protect themselves from being
> brought to justice with another staged "terror attack" and a declaration
> of martial law than risk any rational debate they would surely lose. Their
> way is not reason and peace, but hate, war, and destruction - just as with
> the worst of those they claim are our enemies. The time is right for the
> people to demand of their representatives a new and impartial
> investigation. Being a realist, I fear that the resolution of this crisis,
> the worst America has ever faced, will not be peaceful but may result in a
> new civil war.

Let me add that I do not believe all that defend the official lies are among
those directly responsible for 9/11. What I say here refers to the actual
conspirators.



Jeffrey Turner
2007-04-11 20:23:52 EST
Reggie wrote:


> any of us in the 9/11 truth movement. We’ve been out there

You're "out there" all right. But incredulity and cherry-picked stories
don't a reasonable argument make.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html

--Jeff

--
We can have democracy or we can have
great wealth concentrated in the hands
of the few. We cannot have both.
--Justice Louis Brandeis

Redman
2007-04-12 08:32:02 EST

"Jeffrey Turner" <jturner@localnet.com> wrote in message
news:131qv0qfvsnqh12@corp.supernews.com...
> Reggie wrote:
>
>
> > any of us in the 9/11 truth movement. We\ufffdve been out there
>
> You're "out there" all right. But incredulity and cherry-picked stories
> don't a reasonable argument make.
>
> http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html
>
> --Jeff

HA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha, oh God I haven't laughed so much in a long time, did you even read
the article? quite clearly not. Popular Mechanics ffs, they give out the
means by how a lawn-mower cuts your grass, ffs, grass that you are obviously
smoking and you believe this pish. It's like asking Airfix to investigate
all airliner crashes.

Redman



Jeffrey Turner
2007-04-13 17:08:07 EST
9/11 theories reveal beauty of paranoia

Friday, April 13
To the Editor of THE EAGLE:

I hope Paul Deslauriers in his letter ("Ask questions about 9/11
findings," April 8) realizes that it's not just "neocons" who think that
the "9/11 Truth" people are wacky! I'm a registered Independent who
often shades toward the liberal side, and I'm frankly astounded by the
number of people who embrace this conspiracy.

A certain amount of skepticism toward the government, and other
institutions, is both healthy and justified. But it's not a good idea to
step across that line marked "deep end."

Mr. Deslauriers claims that fire could not have brought down the World
Trade Center towers. Only explosives secretly smuggled into the
buildings and expertly placed could have done the job. I am obtaining a
DVD copy of the PBS science program NOVA that analyzed the collapse of
the towers. I plan to arrange a showing of this program at a local
library with the hope that the conspiracy crowd will attend. Of course,
that kind of evidence will be a huge departure from the garbage that's
pulled off the Internet, but perhaps these people will display the
"objectivity" they complain about when no one affords their own "facts."
Of course, even a highly respected and long-running program like NOVA
can be dismissed as a secret disinformation operation orchestrated by
the conspirators. That's the beauty of paranoia.

The towers were structurally different from conventional reinforced
concrete skyscrapers in that the strength of the relatively thin outer
steel "skin"— remember those iconic photos of the panels embedded in the
debris pile? — was completely dependent upon the floor trusses which
spanned the buildings.

Each truss was connected to an outer panel by two bolts. When the fire
softened the trusses causing the concrete slab floor to sag, the bolts
snapped, and the outer skin buckled. That moment is captured on video,
although, of course, that image could have been created in a secret lab
by some unknown agency of a parallel government.

ARNE WALDSTEIN

Housatonic, April 11, 2007

http://www.berkshireeagle.com/letters/ci_5651828

--
We can have democracy or we can have
great wealth concentrated in the hands
of the few. We cannot have both.
--Justice Louis Brandeis
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2021 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron