Activism Discussion: Why I Think Michael Rivero Of Whatreallyhappened.com Is A DOUBLE AGENT

Why I Think Michael Rivero Of Whatreallyhappened.com Is A DOUBLE AGENT

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
2007-04-19 21:57:39 EST
His website is once again saying that the number one question
surrounding 9/11 is the way the Secret Service let bush stay in that
Florida schoolroom reading that goat book. While i admit that's an
interesting question, it pales next to the two big questions - Why did
Building 7 collapse? - and - Who turned off our air defenses on Sept
11, 2001?

Is Rivero working for the govt.???

Seon Ferguson
2007-04-19 22:12:13 EST

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" <xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote in
message news:n6VVh.3281$j63.1468@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net...
> His website is once again saying that the number one question surrounding
> 9/11 is the way the Secret Service let bush stay in that Florida
> schoolroom reading that goat book. While i admit that's an interesting
> question, it pales next to the two big questions - Why did Building 7
> collapse? - and - Who turned off our air defenses on Sept 11, 2001?
>
> Is Rivero working for the govt.???

Did he ask about building 7? if so then just because you both disagree with
what the beggest question is doesnt mean he works for the government. I fail
to see the logic in that assumption.

User
2007-04-19 22:38:29 EST
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> His website is once again saying that the number one question
> surrounding 9/11 is the way the Secret Service let bush stay in that
> Florida schoolroom reading that goat book. While i admit that's an
> interesting question, it pales next to the two big questions - Why did
> Building 7 collapse? - and - Who turned off our air defenses on Sept
> 11, 2001?
>
> Is Rivero working for the govt.???

You would have to hack his med records to see if he had his shot.

GovShill
2007-04-19 22:44:04 EST
On Apr 20, 11:57 am, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
<*.@yahoo.com> wrote:
> His website is once again saying that the number one question
> surrounding 9/11 is the way the Secret Service let bush stay in that
> Florida schoolroom reading that goat book. While i admit that's an
> interesting question, it pales next to the two big questions - Why did
> Building 7 collapse? - and - Who turned off our air defenses on Sept
> 11, 2001?
>
> Is Rivero working for the govt.???

Rivero is an A grade loon. Try a Google Groups search of TWA800 and
Michael Rivero.

Laugh? I laughed until I stopped.

Shill #312

John P.
2007-04-19 22:45:35 EST
"I'm a Speeders & Drunk Driver" <xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote in a message

> His website is once again saying that the number one question surrounding
> 9/11 is the way the Secret Service let bush stay in that Florida
> schoolroom reading that goat book. While i admit that's an interesting
> question, it pales next to the two big questions - Why did Building 7
> collapse? - and - Who turned off our air defenses on Sept 11, 2001?
>
> Is Rivero working for the govt.???

No Judy, he's not. He's just another retard like you. The only difference,
is he's asking a different moronic question than the moronic questions you
ask. Building 7 collapsed due to damage from the towers, uncontrolled fires
burning for hours and finally, gravity. No one turned off our air defenses.
They worked the same on 9/11 as they had every day before that.

ZerkonX
2007-04-20 07:42:36 EST
On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 21:45:35 -0500, John P. wrote:

> No one turned off our air defenses.
> They worked the same on 9/11 as they had every day before that.

Conclusion: A defense system, which had just lost track of $2.3 trillion
in transactions that year, did not have the ability or resources to defend
it's own headquarters, the Nation's capital and the largest city in the
country, which were only 250 miles apart for each other. This is due to
the fact that these attacks were too swift, too unexpected and employed
such high technology that they were impossible to prevent.

Is this is the position of the un-moronic, un-retarded and, can I add,
un-looney?

User
2007-04-20 09:28:20 EST
ZerkonX wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 21:45:35 -0500, John P. wrote:
>
>> No one turned off our air defenses.
>> They worked the same on 9/11 as they had every day before that.
>
> Conclusion: A defense system, which had just lost track of $2.3
> trillion in transactions that year, did not have the ability or
> resources to defend it's own headquarters, the Nation's capital and
> the largest city in the country, which were only 250 miles apart for
> each other. This is due to the fact that these attacks were too
> swift, too unexpected and employed such high technology that they
> were impossible to prevent.
>
> Is this is the position of the un-moronic, un-retarded and, can I add,
> un-looney?

And irresponsible and trying to pass the buck. Generic response. Damage
control. NO proof this is really an accurate assessment.

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
2007-04-20 11:09:51 EST
seon ferguson wrote:
> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" <xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote in
> message news:n6VVh.3281$j63.1468@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>> His website is once again saying that the number one question surrounding
>> 9/11 is the way the Secret Service let bush stay in that Florida
>> schoolroom reading that goat book. While i admit that's an interesting
>> question, it pales next to the two big questions - Why did Building 7
>> collapse? - and - Who turned off our air defenses on Sept 11, 2001?
>>
>> Is Rivero working for the govt.???
>
> Did he ask about building 7? if so then just because you both disagree with
> what the beggest question is doesnt mean he works for the government. I fail
> to see the logic in that assumption.

I didn't make an assumption, you idiot. I just asked a question. MR has
a lot of good things to say but sometimes i wonder. He also likes to
ridicule those who question the official story on what hit the 5gon even
though there are a lot of problems with what we've been told there too.

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
2007-04-20 11:11:19 EST
John P. wrote:

> No Judy, he's not. He's just another retard like you. The only difference,
> is he's asking a different moronic question than the moronic questions you
> ask. Building 7 collapsed due to damage from the towers, uncontrolled fires
> burning for hours and finally, gravity. No one turned off our air defenses.
> They worked the same on 9/11 as they had every day before that.

HAHAHA. I know you govt supporters are desperate when all you have is
childish namecalling. HAHAHA

David Morgan \MAMS\
2007-04-20 11:14:39 EST

"ZerkonX" <ZERKON@zerkonx.net> wrote in message

> On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 21:45:35 -0500, John P. wrote:
>
> > No one turned off our air defenses.

Please read the book, "Crossing The Rubicon - The case for the legal
Indictment of Dick Cheney." Also see Norman Mineta's testimony
before congress about the events he observed on 9/11.

> > They worked the same on 9/11 as they had every day before that.

Apparently, you are as young and inexperienced as the Jerkon. America
would appreciate it if you faced up to the truth before crippling it completely
in the eyes of the rest of the intelligent world.

> Conclusion: A defense system, which had just lost track of $2.3 trillion
> in transactions that year, did not have the ability or resources to defend
> it's own headquarters, the Nation's capital and the largest city in the
> country, which were only 250 miles apart for each other.

Unless you're kidding, this is a rather bold line of cock-a-mamie bullshit
that holds about as much water as trailers and free hotels for Katricians
would help fix the city New Orleans. It is propaganda and nothing more
(with the exception of raping the federal budget and making a mockery
of FEMA, the Red Cross and the National Guard), which is all you've
primarily been raised on since 9/11.

> This is due to the fact that these attacks were too swift,

There really should be someone to imprison those who continue to be
trailtors to this nation... starting with the executive branch. The attacks
on the towers were planned and forewarned for at least a year prior to
occurring, and the DOD and the OEM had been 'war-gaming' these
exact scenarios for even longer than that. I wonder of you read at all!

> too unexpected

Pfffttttt... BUZZ... sorry, next player.

> and employed such high technology that they were impossible to prevent.

Box cutters, small knives, and airline tickets are high-tech?

Sheeesh... What a waste-case of ignorance.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)