Activism Discussion: These Are Illegal Colonial Wars: An Incredible 131 Bombing Raids On Afghans And Iraqis Today In Their Own Country, That Will Win The Hearts And Minds?

These Are Illegal Colonial Wars: An Incredible 131 Bombing Raids On Afghans And Iraqis Today In Their Own Country, That Will Win The Hearts And Minds?

M*@yahoo.com
2007-04-22 19:44:56 EST
131 bombing raids x avg 4 = over 500 killed in their own country,
a number that is much larger than the number killed by car bombs,
IEDs, sectarian
violence, and murders combined. Invaders continuing their mass killing
to quell the resistance
in countries they invaded illegally.

April 21 bombing airpower: B-1B Lancer, a huge US bomber, hits Afghan
freedom fighters. http://www.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123049921

4/22/2007 - SOUTHWEST ASIA (AFNEWS) -- US and NATO invader airpower
supported invader ground forces in Iraq and the NATO lackey
International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan in the
following colonial operations April 21, according to Combined Air and
Space Colonial operations Center officials here.

Another B-1B dropped many GBU-31s on an Afghan building where
partisans and nationalist fighters were firing at US and NATO invader
forces near Garmsir. A JTAC observed good hits and the Afghan small
arms fire stopped after the air strike. The building and all Afghans
in them of course were destroyed.

A U.S. Air Force F-15E Strike Eagle provided reconnaissance for US and
NATO invader forces attacked by Afghan small arms fire and rockets
near Sangin. The crews also searched for partisans and nationalist
fighters who were believed to be hiding along a ridgeline.

Royal Air Force GR-7 Harriers fired rockets at partisans and
nationalist fighters in a compound near Garmsir. The weapons were
reported as successful and no further resistance fighter movement was
observed so it is assumed all Afghans in the area were killed.

In total, 52 close air support bombing missions were flown in support
of the International Security Assistance Force (NATO lackeys) and
Afghan mercenary security forces, deconstruction activities and route
bombing patrols.

Nine, U.S. Air Force Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance
aircraft flew missions in support of colonial operations in
Afghanistan. Additionally, four U.S. Navy and Royal Air Force aircraft
performed tactical reconnaissance.

In the ongoing super lethal colonial bombing war on Iraq, U.S. Air
Force A-10 Thunderbolt IIs fired 30 mm cannon rounds on resistance
fighter vehicles and dropped a GBU-12 bomb on a building from which
partisans and nationalist fighters had fired small arms at a U.S. Army
attack helicopter near Salman Pak. A JTAC reported the weapons
successfully hit the targets and the building all people in it were
destroyed.

Other A-10s fired cannon rounds at a vehicle carrying individuals
involved in an earlier vehicle-borne improvised explosive device
strike near Fallujah. The vehicle was destroyed, according to a JTAC.
And all Afghans in it were all burned beyond
Recognition so it was not clear how many were killed, defending their
own country.

U.S. Air Force F-16 Fighting Falcons dropped many 500 lb GBU-12 bombs
on two buildings used by partisans and nationalist fighters near
Salman Pak. A JTAC confirmed that weapons hit the desired targets, one
building was unusable and the second was destroyed and all the Afghans
in them were of course killed.

Other F-16s provided a show of force and destruction for US and NATO
invader forces after an engagement with partisans and nationalist
fighters near Baqubah. No further attacks were reported after the show
of force. The pilots also conducted counter-IED reconnaissance of
nearby routes.

F-16s also searched for signs that IEDs had been placed near Salman
Pak. The pilots reported five possible IEDs for future investigation.

Other F-16s provided a show of force and destruction for collaborating
Iraqi police who found themselves with a large gathering of Iraqi
resistance forces around them. A JTAC judged the jets' show of force
and destruction was successful and no attacks on the police were
reported. The pilots also reported an IED hotspot in the surrounding
area and passed the coordinates to the JTAC.

Near Baghdad, other F-16s provided a show of force and destruction for
US and NATO invader forces conducting a ransacking raid. A JTAC
confirmed it as successful.

U.S. Navy F/A-18 Super Hornets provided shows of force and
destruction, releasing multiple flares and bombs to disperse a hostile
Iraqi crowd near Dinanyah. A JTAC confirmed it as successful. The
crews also searched for a suspected resistance fighter mortar
position.

In total, US and NATO invader aircraft flew 64 close air support
bombing missions for Operation Iraqi Mass Murder. These illegal
missions supported US and NATO invader ground forces, destroyed key
infrastructure, provided over watch of deconstruction activities and
helped to deter and disrupt legal Iraqi resistance activities.

Fifteen U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy and Royal Australian Air Force ISR
aircraft flew bombing missions in support of illegal colonial
operations in Iraq. Additionally, three U.S. Air Force and Royal Air
Force fighter aircraft performed tactical reconnaissance.

U.S. Air Force C-130s and C-17s provided intra-theater heavy airlift
support, helping to sustain colonial operations throughout
Afghanistan, Iraq and the Horn of Africa. Nearly 155 airlift sorties
were flown; nearly 600 tons of cargo were delivered, and approximately
2,385 passengers were transported. This included about 7,800 pounds of
troop re-supply air-dropped in Afghanistan.

US and NATO invader C-130 crews from Australia, Canada and Japan flew
in support of OIF or OEF.

On April 20, U.S. Air Force, French Air Force and Royal Air Force
aerial refueling crews flew 43 sorties and off-loaded nearly 2.6
million pounds of fuel in support of Bush's illegal and criminal wars
on two Muslim countries 10000 miles away from our shores.

Mimus
2007-04-22 20:49:22 EST
On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 16:44:56 -0700, m9mckinley wrote:

> April 21 bombing airpower: B-1B Lancer, a huge US bomber, hits Afghan
> freedom fighters

<cautiously>

Are these the _Taliban_ you're calling " 'freedom' fighters"?

Because if you are, you have shit for brains, you really really do.

--

We are destroying the Buddha statues
in accordance with Islamic law

< The Taliban on the Buddhas of Bamyan

Phlip
2007-04-22 21:42:41 EST
mimus wrote:

> m9mckinley wrote:
>
>> April 21 bombing airpower: B-1B Lancer, a huge US bomber, hits Afghan
>> freedom fighters
>
> <cautiously>
>
> Are these the _Taliban_ you're calling " 'freedom' fighters"?
>
> Because if you are, you have shit for brains, you really really do.

Mocking Ronald Reagan calling Central American terrorists "freedom fighters"
is an apt historical allusion.

> We are destroying the Buddha statues
> in accordance with Islamic law
> and it is purely a religious issue.
>
> < The Taliban on the Buddhas of Bamyan

When they kill (their own) humans, it doesn't even make news stories.

--
Phlip
http://flea.sourceforge.net/PiglegToo_1.html

M*@yahoo.com
2007-04-23 00:50:52 EST

mimus wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 16:44:56 -0700, m9mckinley wrote:
>
> > April 21 bombing airpower: B-1B Lancer, a huge US bomber, hits Afghan
> > freedom fighters
>
> <cautiously>
>
> Are these the _Taliban_ you're calling " 'freedom' fighters"?
>
> Because if you are, you have shit for brains, you really really do.
>
> --
>
> We are destroying the Buddha statues
> in accordance with Islamic law
> and it is purely a religious issue.
>
> < The Taliban on the Buddhas of Bamyan

The Taliban are Afghans. Don't Afghans have the right to their own
country
and the legal right to fight off foreign invaders from countries
10,000 miles away?

Invaders that came in in October 2001 and are still there bombing and
killing
more Afghans in their own country, even after 5 1/2 years,
after 5 1/2 years?

These foreign invaders have no right to be there, no right
whatsoever. The Bush-Cheney nazi-regime and the mass media
always demonize their opponents, to mask their own heinous
crimes. If you demonize, the stupid sheep will always follow you into
more
killing in the service of the global Roman empire (sending its legions
and bombers to faraway regions).

We adamanlly oppose the Bush/Cheney's regime criminal colonial wars
on
Iraq and Afghanistan. They call them 'just' wars, yeah right.
They are illegal colonial bombing wars started by arrogant and dumb
politicians and their military henchmen. These wars are already lost
and justifiably so.

They may last many more years but the Western
invaders will continue to bleed men and resources and in the
end they will not be able to stay. That has been clear for
several years now. Bush and Cheney may bomb and kill tens of
thousands more but it will all be in vain because they
can never never win the hearts and minds of fiercely hostile and
independent people fighting for their own land.

Redc1c4
2007-04-23 01:55:09 EST
m*y@yahoo.com wrote:

> mimus wrote:
> > On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 16:44:56 -0700, m9mckinley wrote:
> >
> > > April 21 bombing airpower: B-1B Lancer, a huge US bomber, hits Afghan
> > > freedom fighters
> >
> > <cautiously>
> >
> > Are these the _Taliban_ you're calling " 'freedom' fighters"?
> >
> > Because if you are, you have shit for brains, you really really do.
> >
> > --
> >
> > We are destroying the Buddha statues
> > in accordance with Islamic law
> > and it is purely a religious issue.
> >
> > < The Taliban on the Buddhas of Bamyan

(mercy snipage occurs, fore & aft)

> We adamanlly oppose the Bush/Cheney's regime criminal colonial wars
> on Iraq and Afghanistan.

*We adamanly oppose.."?

1. you're illiterate. you don't even use the auto speel chuck function..
(either that, or you're so st00pid you can't tell what's right. %-)

2. your logic train can't even get steam up, let alone leave the station.

both of those would tend to support the supposition that you admire the
Taliban because you have the same traits, values and skill
l*y@yahoo.com wrote:

as for supporting the Taliban because they're Afghans, and therefore
are supposed to be allowed to run the country, it's safe to say that since
you're poasting from the South, you would put the KKK in charge here in the
US at your first chance, at least until you could import some
Islamofascists, since you admire their values so much.

redc1c4,
bet yer neighbors'd love to know more about you& your "values". %-)
--
"Enlisted men are stupid, but extremely cunning and sly, and bear
considerable watching."

Army Officer's Guide

Fred
2007-04-23 07:26:25 EST
redc1c4 wrote:

> m9mckinley@yahoo.com wrote:
>>
>> mimus wrote:

>> > <cautiously>
>> >
>> > Are these the _Taliban_ you're calling " 'freedom' fighters"?
>> >
>> > Because if you are, you have shit for brains, you really really do.
>> >
>> > --
>> >
>> > We are destroying the Buddha statues
>> > in accordance with Islamic law
>> > and it is purely a religious issue.
>> >
>> > < The Taliban on the Buddhas of Bamyan
>
> (mercy snipage occurs, fore & aft)
>
>> We adamanlly oppose the Bush/Cheney's regime criminal colonial wars
>> on Iraq and Afghanistan.
>

> *We adamanly oppose.."?
>
> 1. you're illiterate. you don't even use the auto speel chuck function..
> (either that, or you're so st00pid you can't tell what's right. %-)
>
> 2. your logic train can't even get steam up, let alone leave the station.
>
> both of those would tend to support the supposition that you admire the
> Taliban because you have the same traits, values and skill
> levelsm9mckinley@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> as for supporting the Taliban because they're Afghans, and therefore
> are supposed to be allowed to run the country, it's safe to say that since
> you're poasting from the South, you would put the KKK in charge here in
> the US at your first chance, at least until you could import some
> Islamofascists, since you admire their values so much.
>
> redc1c4,
> bet yer neighbors'd love to know more about you& your "values". %-)

It's the rules of war. You don't go around invading other countries unless
they attacked you first. The Taliban were the government of Afghanistan
and it was a legitimate government. We might not have liked them, but
democracy requires that the governing of Afghanistan be determined by the
Afghanis, not foreign oil companies.
Bear in mind also that the designations "terrorist" and "freedom fighter"
depend upon which side you're on. To the Afghanis, the U.S. governemnt
promotes terrorism and the Taliban are their freedom fighters. The job
descriptions for both occupations are virtually identical. Whoever
promotes the greatest terror and bloodshed will win and get to write the
history of the event.
Over time it can always be shown that war is fought by the poor for the
rich and it merely determines which group of rich people will be in charge
of whoever is left alive. War proves who is stronger, better organized in
command and control, and more bloodthirsty. It never proves who was right!

--
Regards, Fred