Activism Discussion: The Jew Dances In Virginian Blood

The Jew Dances In Virginian Blood

Borked Pseudo Mailed
2007-04-24 17:12:53 EST
Read more analysis HERE:

http://lilarajiva.wordpress.com/

The jews' Plan to Disarm White America
proceeds on schedule.

Rabbis across the nation are rubbing
their hands with glee. Their tools,
the nigger and Mexcrement, will take
over a disarmed Nation.

The White Race will finally die, and
creativity will stop on Planet Earth.

TinyTim
2007-04-25 02:35:36 EST
On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:12:53 -0600 (MDT), Borked Pseudo Mailed
<*y@pseudo.borked.net> wrote:

>Read more analysis HERE:
>
>http://lilarajiva.wordpress.com/
>
>The jews' Plan to Disarm White America
>proceeds on schedule.
>
>Rabbis across the nation are rubbing
>their hands with glee. Their tools,
>the nigger and Mexcrement, will take
>over a disarmed Nation.
>
>The White Race will finally die, and
>creativity will stop on Planet Earth.

The Jews? Look no further than the New Republican party....and our
defense department..............and at Wolfowitz, Perle, Feith,
Boschwitz, Coleman, Pearlstein, and their Catholic cohorts....Roberts,
Thomas, Alito, Kennedy, Scalia.........with the help of Fox News and
Ailes, O'Reilly, Caputo and on and on...it ain't pretty boys and
girls...

The USA is in freefall....and right now the worst of the bunch are in
the Republican Party.........

Justice Affiliation
John Roberts
(Chief Justice) Catholic
Stephen G. Breyer Jewish
Ruth Bader Ginsburg Jewish
Anthony M. Kennedy Catholic
Antonin Scalia Catholic
David H. Souter Episcopalian
John Paul Stevens Protestant
Clarence Thomas Catholic
Samuel Alito Catholic

Grahame
2007-04-25 14:35:32 EST

"TinyTim" <TinyTim@nospam.frontiernet.net> wrote in message
> On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:12:53 -0600 (MDT), Borked Pseudo Mailed
> <nobody@pseudo.borked.net> wrote:
>
>>Read more analysis HERE:
>>
>>http://lilarajiva.wordpress.com/
>>
>>The jews' Plan to Disarm White America
>>proceeds on schedule.
>>
>>Rabbis across the nation are rubbing
>>their hands with glee. Their tools,
>>the nigger and Mexcrement, will take
>>over a disarmed Nation.
>>
>>The White Race will finally die, and
>>creativity will stop on Planet Earth.
>
> The Jews? Look no further than the New Republican party....and our
> defense department..............and at Wolfowitz, Perle, Feith,
> Boschwitz, Coleman, Pearlstein, and their Catholic cohorts....Roberts,
> Thomas, Alito, Kennedy, Scalia.........with the help of Fox News and
> Ailes, O'Reilly, Caputo and on and on...it ain't pretty boys and
> girls...
>
> The USA is in freefall....and right now the worst of the bunch are in
> the Republican Party.........

I'm afraid it is true. All are lying ass-wipes for Israel, and America is
paying the price.

> Justice Affiliation
> John Roberts
> (Chief Justice) Catholic
> Stephen G. Breyer Jewish
> Ruth Bader Ginsburg Jewish
> Anthony M. Kennedy Catholic
> Antonin Scalia Catholic
> David H. Souter Episcopalian
> John Paul Stevens Protestant
> Clarence Thomas Catholic
> Samuel Alito Catholic

Head Shot
2007-04-25 17:05:06 EST
On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 14:35:32 -0400, "Grahame" <grh@grhur.com> wrote:
>I'm afraid it is true. All are lying ass-wipes for Israel, and America is
>paying the price.

Another low IQ neo-nazi racist fucktard chimes in. Special.

F*@verizon.net
2007-04-26 00:02:00 EST

On 25-Apr-2007, Head Shot <HeadShot@pinkmist.gov> wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 14:35:32 -0400, "Grahame" <grh@grhur.com> wrote:
> >I'm afraid it is true. All are lying ass-wipes for Israel, and America
> >is
> >paying the price.
>
> Another low IQ neo-nazi racist fucktard chimes in.

Wow, how redundant of you! :-)

Susan

> Special.

MarMac1
2007-04-26 00:39:12 EST

"Borked Pseudo Mailed" <nobody@pseudo.borked.net> wrote in message
> Read more analysis HERE:
>
> http://lilarajiva.wordpress.com/
>
> The jews' Plan to Disarm White America
> proceeds on schedule.
>
> Rabbis across the nation are rubbing
> their hands with glee. Their tools,
> the nigger and Mexcrement, will take
> over a disarmed Nation.
>
> The White Race will finally die, and
> creativity will stop on Planet Earth.

Another "Jew conspiracy" nut out there!!! Blaming all of the evil in the
world on the Jews! And this one was a Korean as well. Hitler would be
proud!!

And then some other idiots who take any opportunity to include the
Republicans!!

The stupidity meter is off the dial!!

MarMac

Ubermutant
2007-04-26 07:33:39 EST
"MarMac1" <marmac2768@comcast.net> wrote in message

> "Borked Pseudo Mailed" <nobody@pseudo.borked.net> wrote in message
> > Read more analysis HERE:
> >
> > http://lilarajiva.wordpress.com/
> >
> > The jews' Plan to Disarm White America
> > proceeds on schedule.
> >
> > Rabbis across the nation are rubbing
> > their hands with glee. Their tools,
> > the nigger and Mexcrement, will take
> > over a disarmed Nation.
> >
> > The White Race will finally die, and
> > creativity will stop on Planet Earth.
>
> Another "Jew conspiracy" nut out there!!! Blaming all of the evil in the
> world on the Jews! And this one was a Korean as well. Hitler would be
> proud!!
>
> And then some other idiots who take any opportunity to include the
> Republicans!!
>
> The stupidity meter is off the dial!!

Lets stipulate the original post for the sake of argument. What the hell
kind of master race is it that lets itself be run over by a bunch of jews
anyway? One day I'm going to have to ask one of these nazi punkass wannabes
that question.

Right you are. Stupidity meter right off the dial. I don't even know where
you start with this crap, probably best just to killfile it.

b.

RONSERESURPLUS
2007-04-26 17:47:04 EST
On Apr 24, 4:12?pm, Borked Pseudo Mailed <nob...@pseudo.borked.net>
wrote:
> Read more analysis HERE:
>
> http://lilarajiva.wordpress.com/
>
> The jews' Plan to Disarm White America
> proceeds on schedule.

Gee, that sure is funny, when one of the only Hero's of the VT
Killiongs was a jew? A death camp survivor, where were all your aryain
youths then? It took this old man to save many? Proves your Hitler
Horsiping assholes need to get a clue and learn some bravery from a
real man, he died in the shooting!

RON

Ubermutant
2007-04-26 18:23:32 EST
"RONSERESURPLUS" <RONSERESURPLUS@YAHOO.COM> wrote in message
> On Apr 24, 4:12?pm, Borked Pseudo Mailed <nob...@pseudo.borked.net>
> wrote:
> > Read more analysis HERE:
> >
> > http://lilarajiva.wordpress.com/
> >
> > The jews' Plan to Disarm White America
> > proceeds on schedule.
> >

> Gee, that sure is funny, when one of the only Hero's of the VT
> Killiongs was a jew? A death camp survivor, where were all your aryain
> youths then? It took this old man to save many? Proves your Hitler
> Horsiping assholes need to get a clue and learn some bravery from a
> real man, he died in the shooting!

Perfect! An excellent point!

b.

Grahame
2007-04-26 22:24:56 EST

"Head Shot" <HeadShot@pinkmist.gov> wrote in message
> On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 14:35:32 -0400, "Grahame" <grh@grhur.com> wrote:
>>I'm afraid it is true. All are lying ass-wipes for Israel, and America is
>>paying the price.
>
> Another low IQ neo-nazi racist fucktard chimes in. Special.

Another TV hypnotized America-hating cockroach zombie. I'm impressed.
Suggestion: take your stupid ass over to the Middle East and die
for those Israelis you love so much, dumb cunt.