Activism Discussion: Rosie The Magnificent Exposes More 9/11 Truth And Promises More To Come

Rosie The Magnificent Exposes More 9/11 Truth And Promises More To Come
Posts: 58

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6   Next  (First | Last)

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
2007-05-14 23:18:07 EST

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/may2007/140507rosiesoundsoff.htm

Rosie Sounds Off On WTC Demolition & Destruction Of Crime Scene
The View host lays out collapse facts to millions of ABC viewers,
prominent 9/11 truthers set to appear on show

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet Monday, May 14, 2007

Rosie O'Donnell has returned 9/11 truth to prominence by laying out the
facts for the controlled demolition of the twin towers and Building 7 on
ABC's The View this morning.

O'Donnell also exposed the destruction of the crime scene and how the
WTC metal was immediately shipped off to China.

The subject of Giuliani receiving criticism on Fox News for having had
the New York emergency command bunker stationed in WTC 7 cropped up and
Rosie used the opportunity to educate the audience about Building 7 and
the pools of molten steel found under all three buildings that collapsed
on 9/11.

Resident Neo-Con Stepford Wife Elizabeth Hasselbeck was on hand to
attempt to debunk the facts but sat in silence when Rosie asked her to
explain how the towers fell in seconds at the speed of almost no resistance.

We have now come to understand that prominent 9/11 film makers and other
activists within the movement are scheduled to appear on The View in
upcoming weeks, as well as debunkers like Popular Mechanics, but that
the two camps will appear on separate shows and not engage in a debate
of any kind.

Expect a week long orgy of ad hominem attack pieces from Neo-Con attack
dogs like O'Reilly, Hannity and the rest of the usual suspects.

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
2007-05-15 01:46:01 EST
BDK wrote:
> In article <1606-46492814-961@storefull-3257.bay.webtv.net>,
> SUE_CARMICHAEL@webtv.net says...
>> Well it's about damn time! Being exposed on national tv just might
>> open some eyes....go Rosie!
>>
>>
>
> It will open some eyes about Rosie, I'm sure. It will move her into the
> top rungs of kookdumb.
>
> Great for her.
>
> BDK

BDK - you're a PGS and everybody knows it.

BDK
2007-05-15 03:34:19 EST
In article <tOb2i.10967$j63.2293@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
x*1@yahoo.com says...
> BDK wrote:
> > In article <1606-46492814-961@storefull-3257.bay.webtv.net>,
> > SUE_CARMICHAEL@webtv.net says...
> >> Well it's about damn time! Being exposed on national tv just might
> >> open some eyes....go Rosie!
> >>
> >>
> >
> > It will open some eyes about Rosie, I'm sure. It will move her into the
> > top rungs of kookdumb.
> >
> > Great for her.
> >
> > BDK
>
> BDK - you're a PGS and everybody knows it.
>

LOL, if you say so. You "know" all kinds of stuff, and everybody knows
it.

That's why we laugh at you. A lot.

BDK

Seon Ferguson
2007-05-15 05:34:08 EST
Rosie has the right to say what she wants but at the same time so does
Elizabeth Hasselbeck, whoever she is. You cant just demand free speech for
people you like but not about people you dont.Eather u be;ieve in it or u
dont.

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" <xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote in
message news:PD92i.6784$296.1048@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>
> http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/may2007/140507rosiesoundsoff.htm
>
> Rosie Sounds Off On WTC Demolition & Destruction Of Crime Scene
> The View host lays out collapse facts to millions of ABC viewers,
> prominent 9/11 truthers set to appear on show
>
> Paul Joseph Watson
> Prison Planet Monday, May 14, 2007
>
> Rosie O'Donnell has returned 9/11 truth to prominence by laying out the
> facts for the controlled demolition of the twin towers and Building 7 on
> ABC's The View this morning.
>
> O'Donnell also exposed the destruction of the crime scene and how the WTC
> metal was immediately shipped off to China.
>
> The subject of Giuliani receiving criticism on Fox News for having had the
> New York emergency command bunker stationed in WTC 7 cropped up and Rosie
> used the opportunity to educate the audience about Building 7 and the
> pools of molten steel found under all three buildings that collapsed on
> 9/11.
>
> Resident Neo-Con Stepford Wife Elizabeth Hasselbeck was on hand to attempt
> to debunk the facts but sat in silence when Rosie asked her to explain how
> the towers fell in seconds at the speed of almost no resistance.
>
> We have now come to understand that prominent 9/11 film makers and other
> activists within the movement are scheduled to appear on The View in
> upcoming weeks, as well as debunkers like Popular Mechanics, but that the
> two camps will appear on separate shows and not engage in a debate of any
> kind.
>
> Expect a week long orgy of ad hominem attack pieces from Neo-Con attack
> dogs like O'Reilly, Hannity and the rest of the usual suspects.



Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
2007-05-15 14:16:22 EST
seon ferguson wrote:
> Rosie has the right to say what she wants but at the same time so does
> Elizabeth Hasselbeck, whoever she is. You cant just demand free speech for
> people you like but not about people you dont.Eather u be;ieve in it or u
> dont.
>

Well ... Hasselbeck was on the show and could have spoken out if she
chose to.

911 Was An Inside Job
2007-05-15 14:52:08 EST

"seon ferguson" <seon@iinet.net.au> wrote in message
news:46497e94$0$9089$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au...
> Rosie has the right to say what she wants but at the same time so does
> Elizabeth Hasselbeck, whoever she is. You cant just demand free speech for
> people you like but not about people you dont.Eather u be;ieve in it or u
> dont.

<snip />

You're absolutely right. We should not do or say anything to repress fools
like Hasselbeck as just about everytime they open their pie hole they will
prove they are stupid @sses who do not know anything and are willing to
bullsh!t rather than simply sit and listen. These are the people most of us
know who talk because they are in love with the sound of their own voice.

Like during the conversation when Rosie pointed out Bldg. 7 did not fall
because it was struck by aircraft. So how does the dumb c*nt Hasselbeck
reply? The dumb c*nt Hasselbeck claimed Building 7 fell because there were
fires buring at temperatures as hot as 235 degrees farenheit which softens
steel. Isn't that what this dumb c*nt said? I think I recall the actual
value she stated correctly, 235 degrees!

Sure, let the fools speak so they hang themselves on their own petard.

And speaking of the petard I urge people to do some reading about the topic
of informal logic.

//google
informal logic site:amazon.com

You will start to hear statements from people that help you understand right
then and there how stupid people really are by the lame comments they use to
rationalize and defend their implausible arguments. I guarantee if you do
some reading on the topic of informal logic it will be very very difficult
for you to ever lose a verbal argument again given the fact that you
actually retain what you have read and learn something from having done so.
Then again, you will also realize how full of sh!t you are yourself ;-) but
that is a good thing as it will help you to identify every lie and misnomer
perpetrated by the domestic enemies who despite indisputable mathematical
proofs and supporting material evidence continue to attempt to deny that...

<!-- 911 Was An Inside Job -->



Briga
2007-05-15 15:11:29 EST
9/11 Coincidences
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZVHsrncd3Y

9/11 Coincidences (Part Ten)
----------------------------
The 9/11 Commission: See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil!
----------------------------

The Kean Commission (9/11 Commission) was created only after 14 months
of pressure from September 11 victims' families, who for their efforts
at first got the failed nomination by George Bush of Henry Kissinger as
chairman. He declined, but the Commission consisted of appointees with
obvious conflicts of interest, and was seriously underfunded ($14
million as opposed to the $67 million devoted to investigating Clinton's
stray member or $30 million for the space shuttle disaster). Its work
was met with resistance from the White House. Bush met with the
Commission only on the condition that he be questioned in the Oval
Office, jointly with Cheney, and off the record.

The 9/11 Commission Report was noteworthy in the fact that it didn't
blame anyone for 9/11. Not one person has lost his job because 9/11
happened; even though high-ranking witness after high-ranking witness to
the Commission described blunders and missed opportunities leading up
the attacks. Why did the Commission do that? Many of the 9/11 widows are
unhappy with the findings and many people have called it a whitewash.

Despite the vast quantity of labor behind it, the 9/11 Commission Report
is a cheat and a fraud. It stands as a series of evasive maneuvers that
infantilize the audience, transform candor into iniquity, and conceal
realities that demand immediate inspection and confrontation. Because it
is continuously engaged in scotching all attempts to distinguish better
from worse leadership responses, the Commission can't discharge its duty
to educate the audience about the habits of mind and temperament
essential in those chosen to discharge command responsibility during
crises. It can't tell the truth about what was done and not done,
thought and not thought, at crucial turning points. The Commissioners'
immeasurably valuable access to the principals involved offered an
extraordinary opportunity to amass material precious to future
historians: commentary based on moment-to-moment reaction to major
events. But the 567 pages, which purport to provide definitive
interpretations of the reactions, are in fact useless to historians,
because a seeming terror of bias transforms query after commissarial
query--and silence after silence--into suggested new lines of
self-justification for the interviewees. In the course of blaming
everybody a little, the Commission blames nobody--blurs the reasons for
the actions and hesitations of successive administrations, masks choices
that, fearlessly defined, might actually have vitalized our public
political discourse.

The 9/11 Commission was a blatant whitewash, it failed to seriously
examine virtually every fact supporting complicity of the US
administration. It ignored the PNAC document, the links between the CIA
and Bin Laden, the links between the Bush family and Bin Laden, the
links beween the CIA and Mohammed Atta, the terror drill exercises that
were taking place in the week of 9/11, the collapse of building 7, the
molten steel found under the rubble of towers 1, 2 and 7, the evidence
of the use of thermite and sulfur, the witness reports of repeated
explosions throughout the towers, the lack of flying skills previously
displayed by the alleged hijackers, Silverstein's $7 billion insurance
payout, the insider trading before 9/11, the mysterious powerdowns and
evacuations at the WTC prior to 9/11, and the fact that the Bin Laden
family were allowed to leave the US just after 9/11 while every US
citizen was grounded. The list just goes on and on and on.

It is up to us, the people, to get some answers. Please write to your
congressman to demand a proper INDEPENDENT investigation into 9/11.

BDK wrote:
> In article <tOb2i.10967$j63.2293@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
> xeton2001@yahoo.com says...
>> BDK wrote:
>>> In article <1606-46492814-961@storefull-3257.bay.webtv.net>,
>>> SUE_CARMICHAEL@webtv.net says...
>>>> Well it's about damn time! Being exposed on national tv just might
>>>> open some eyes....go Rosie!
>>>>
>>>>
>>> It will open some eyes about Rosie, I'm sure. It will move her into the
>>> top rungs of kookdumb.
>>>
>>> Great for her.
>>>
>>> BDK
>> BDK - you're a PGS and everybody knows it.
>>
>
> LOL, if you say so. You "know" all kinds of stuff, and everybody knows
> it.
>
> That's why we laugh at you. A lot.
>
> BDK


--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com


Freedom Fighter
2007-05-15 15:59:51 EST
"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" <xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote in
message news:PD92i.6784$296.1048@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>
> http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/may2007/140507rosiesoundsoff.htm
>
> Rosie Sounds Off On WTC Demolition & Destruction Of Crime Scene
> The View host lays out collapse facts to millions of ABC viewers,
> prominent 9/11 truthers set to appear on show
>
> Paul Joseph Watson
> Prison Planet Monday, May 14, 2007
>
> Rosie O'Donnell has returned 9/11 truth to prominence by laying out the
> facts for the controlled demolition of the twin towers and Building 7 on
> ABC's The View this morning.
>
> O'Donnell also exposed the destruction of the crime scene and how the WTC
> metal was immediately shipped off to China.
>
> The subject of Giuliani receiving criticism on Fox News for having had the
> New York emergency command bunker stationed in WTC 7 cropped up and Rosie
> used the opportunity to educate the audience about Building 7 and the
> pools of molten steel found under all three buildings that collapsed on
> 9/11.

I happened to see this show. While I do not agree with everything Rosie has
said in the past, she is the only one there with the slightest clue as to
what's really going on in this increasingly fascistic country. She knows the
truth about 9/11 and who was behind it, and I commend her bravery and
patriotism for stating it. No wonder they want to get rid of her.

> Resident Neo-Con Stepford Wife Elizabeth Hasselbeck was on hand to attempt
> to debunk the facts but sat in silence when Rosie asked her to explain how
> the towers fell in seconds at the speed of almost no resistance.

This brainless blonde bimbo made the most ridiculous statement I've heard
recently on network TV, and that's saying something. She claimed that
building 7 fell because the others did, as if in sympathy or something. I
was laughing too hard to remember her exact words.

> We have now come to understand that prominent 9/11 film makers and other
> activists within the movement are scheduled to appear on The View in
> upcoming weeks, as well as debunkers like Popular Mechanics, but that the
> two camps will appear on separate shows and not engage in a debate of any
> kind.
>
> Expect a week long orgy of ad hominem attack pieces from Neo-Con attack
> dogs like O'Reilly, Hannity and the rest of the usual suspects.

Really, what have the fascists to offer other than mudslinging?
Assassins, and that is why Rosie is a VERY brave woman indeed!



SHOOTER586
2007-05-15 16:49:05 EST
On May 15, 12:59 pm, "Freedom Fighter" <libe...@once.net> wrote:

>
> I happened to see this show.

Shows you have no life if you are sitting in your pajamas watching
daytime TV. Even more proof that you have no life.

While I do not agree with everything Rosie has
> said in the past, she is the only one there with the slightest clue as to
> what's really going on in this increasingly fascistic country. She knows the
> truth about 9/11 and who was behind it, and I commend her bravery and
> patriotism for stating it. No wonder they want to get rid of her.

Yes, a very slight view of waht is going on. Fascistic country? I bet
you have NEVER been directly affect by this so-called "fascism". They
want to get rid of her when rating fall as she starts spouting about
her be abducted by aliens.

> > Resident Neo-Con Stepford Wife Elizabeth Hasselbeck was on hand to attempt
> > to debunk the facts but sat in silence when Rosie asked her to explain how
> > the towers fell in seconds at the speed of almost no resistance.
>
> This brainless blonde bimbo made the most ridiculous statement I've heard
> recently on network TV, and that's saying something. She claimed that
> building 7 fell because the others did, as if in sympathy or something. I
> was laughing too hard to remember her exact words.

Almost as bad as the first time steel has ever been melted by fire!
Talk about ignorance!

> > We have now come to understand that prominent 9/11 film makers and other
> > activists within the movement are scheduled to appear on The View in
> > upcoming weeks, as well as debunkers like Popular Mechanics, but that the
> > two camps will appear on separate shows and not engage in a debate of any
> > kind.
>
> > Expect a week long orgy of ad hominem attack pieces from Neo-Con attack
> > dogs like O'Reilly, Hannity and the rest of the usual suspects.
>
> Really, what have the fascists to offer other than mudslinging?
> Assassins, and that is why Rosie is a VERY brave woman indeed!- Hide quoted text -

Beats made up stories about boogy men and goblins from a secret
underground govt. Still funny to know you are in your pajamas when
posting here. Doesn't your mommy make you mow the lawn or take out the
trash? BA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

> - Show quoted text -



Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
2007-05-15 20:39:06 EST
Freedom Fighter wrote:
> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" <xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote in
> message news:PD92i.6784$296.1048@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...

>
>> Resident Neo-Con Stepford Wife Elizabeth Hasselbeck was on hand to attempt
>> to debunk the facts but sat in silence when Rosie asked her to explain how
>> the towers fell in seconds at the speed of almost no resistance.
>
> This brainless blonde bimbo made the most ridiculous statement I've heard
> recently on network TV, and that's saying something. She claimed that
> building 7 fell because the others did, as if in sympathy or something. I
> was laughing too hard to remember her exact words.
>

They're really getting desperate in trying to explain the collapse of 7.
Which raises a question i've been asking for years. Why did the
neo-cons bring down 7 anyway knowing that since no plane hit it, they
would face tons of questions.????
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6   Next  (First | Last)


2021 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron