Activism Discussion: More Ron Paul Stuff: 2 Videos And A Poll

More Ron Paul Stuff: 2 Videos And A Poll

David Morgan \MAMS\
2007-05-21 23:49:57 EST

Here are two video clips. The first one is less than two minutes long and
is superb. The second runs about 10 minutes and is a great commercial
for Dr. Paul.

...And, there is another poll. Vote now.

Please send this message on to others.

Video #1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8DpKKSmaa8

Video Description

During a campaign stop in Austin, TX, Presidential candidate Ron
Paul stated that the "First President Bush said the New World Order was
in tune-- and that's what they were working for. The U.N. is part of
that government. They're working very significantly right now for a
North American Union. That's why there's a lot of people in Washington
right now who don't care too much about our borders. They have a
philosophic belief that national sovereignty is not important. It is
also the reason I've made the strong suggestion that the U.S. need not
be in the U.N. for national security.

Video #2:

Also please see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIbZ6p7LCQ8&NR=1

Another Poll.. Vote Now:

http://instapundit.com/archives2/005233.php

So who won the Republican debate?

Results as of 11:00 am (EDT) on Saturday:

Selection Votes

Giuliani 23% 1,580
McCain 2% 159
Romney 9% 589
Huckabee 5% 351
Tancredo 1% 85
Hunter 1% 83
** Paul 30% 2,097 **
Brownback 0% 13
Thompson (Tommy) 0% 16
Gilmore 0% 14
Thompson (Fred) 28% 1,906

6,893 votes total

David Morgan \MAMS\
2007-05-21 23:51:20 EST
By the way.... I'm not much for *any* republican, but this man is
saying things that deserve to be listened to... regardless of his
political affiliation or his poll standings.

911 Was An Inside Job
2007-05-22 18:12:37 EST
I vowed to never again vote for a Republican or Democrat as both are
organized crime parties.

Paul has a consistent record and if cut would bleed red, white and blue. He
once ran for President as a Libertarian and got nowhere. Hence he joined the
Republican Party. Furthermore...

During the 2nd debate Paul showed his true colors; to me.

Paul consitently cited CIA findings siding with the CIA as an appeal to
authority supporting his contentions that 911 occurred due to America's
foriegn policy. Paul said nothing about 911 being an inside job planned
orchestrated and conducted by that same al-CIAda as Alex Jones and other
activists have helped to reveal. You can't have it both ways. The CIA either
was or either was not involved. Furthermore, Paul took the chance of
bringing up 911 as he should but what if his gambit backfired and they
successfully deny him from future appearances? He would have blown the only
chance to tell the American people his adminsitration would ensure a real
and legitimate inquiry into what really happened promising all wouild be
brought to trial, prosecured and if found guilty put to death in accordance
with the rule of law. And all means all.

Secondly, he allowed himself to be punked by the piece of sh!t Hannity and
to some extent Holmes both of whom lured him into a silly argument during
interviews after the debate which sh!t for brains Hannity took up by taking
the offensive lead with his punk b!tch Holmes nodding in agreement. That was
not presidential. The man I would vote for would have looked straight into
the camera and pronounced Hannity and Holmes as sock puppets not worth
talking to in the context they attempted to control as both have
consistently acted as accomplices to the crimes which occurred on 911 as
paid provacateurs opposing anybody persuing the truth while assisting
enemies of the people to go unpunished. I would tell the people my first
promise as President of the United States of America would be to return the
free press to the people so never again would America be taken hostage by
those who would usurp our Constitution and its most enamored 1st Amendment
rights of free speech.. Then I would have stood and walked off the stage.

Third and finally, moving back in time, during the first debate Paul was
hanging on the stage with Goonliani chatting, laughing it up and shaking
hands. If it were me on that stage I would have spit on Goonliani's shoes
making sure the cameras were rolling and I would never shake the hand of a
piece of sh!t like Goonliani. I will never vote for a man like Paul who is a
double-minded and a coward.

Furthermore, I don't believe Paul has a chance in hell to be nominated by
the Republicans and he stated on camera he would not then run as an
independent or another party. Worse, Paul will never be elected. I believe
the election is going to be given to the Democrats who are the other wing on
the same bird of prey which has usurped our nation clearly serving the jew
and the other groups who comprise the globalists who intend to establish the
capital of their new world odor in Jerusalem.

The Who said it best, "...meet the new boss, same as the old boss." The only
question is "must we get fooled again?" The answer from my side of the
keyboard is "we already have been" and the answer to this dilemma is not
election. The answer which will never be accomplished because American men
for the most part are now midless gutless pussies, homos and transvestites.
The answer is Magna Carta 2008 which would occur on November 9th, 2008.

Either way, I do not and will not be voting for any republicrat or demonrat
which essentially means I do not vote anymore as voting has been usurped by
domestic enemies and as much as his record is impressive for the reasons I
stated I can not and do not trust Ron Paul..

I trust the Magna Carta Party. Vote Magna Carta on November 9th 2008.

"David Morgan (MAMS)" <findme@m-a-m-s.comC/Odm> wrote in message
> By the way.... I'm not much for *any* republican, but this man is
> saying things that deserve to be listened to... regardless of his
> political affiliation or his poll standings.

Pat
2007-05-22 22:05:37 EST

"911 Was An Inside Job" <911@insidejob.com> wrote

| Paul has a consistent record and if cut would bleed red, white and blue.
He
| once ran for President as a Libertarian and got nowhere. Hence he joined
the
| Republican Party. Furthermore...
|
| During the 2nd debate Paul showed his true colors; to me.
|
| Paul consitently cited CIA findings siding with the CIA as an appeal to
| authority supporting his contentions that 911 occurred due to America's
| foriegn policy. Paul said nothing about 911 being an inside job planned
| orchestrated and conducted by that same al-CIAda as Alex Jones and other
| activists have helped to reveal. You can't have it both ways. The CIA
either
| was or either was not involved.

Whether or not he knows or suspects an inside job, it would be political
suicide to talk about this topic during the campaign. He has said he thinks
there were coverups involved and is willing to start another investigation.
But let's get him elected president first!

Furthermore, Paul took the chance of
| bringing up 911 as he should but what if his gambit backfired and they
| successfully deny him from future appearances? He would have blown the
only
| chance to tell the American people his adminsitration would ensure a real
| and legitimate inquiry into what really happened promising all wouild be
| brought to trial, prosecured and if found guilty put to death in
accordance
| with the rule of law. And all means all.

Dr. Paul is a brilliant man with very good political advisors at his side.
Have some faith.

Oh, by the way, he is against the death penalty. (Would *you* want the perps
of 9/11 to have a quick end? Better they languish in prison or a forced
labor camp, yes?)

| Secondly, he allowed himself to be punked by the piece of sh!t Hannity and
| to some extent Holmes both of whom lured him into a silly argument during
| interviews after the debate which sh!t for brains Hannity took up by
taking
| the offensive lead with his punk b!tch Holmes nodding in agreement. That
was
| not presidential. The man I would vote for would have looked straight into
| the camera and pronounced Hannity and Holmes as sock puppets not worth
| talking to in the context they attempted to control as both have
| consistently acted as accomplices to the crimes which occurred on 911 as
| paid provacateurs opposing anybody persuing the truth while assisting
| enemies of the people to go unpunished. I would tell the people my first
| promise as President of the United States of America would be to return
the
| free press to the people so never again would America be taken hostage by
| those who would usurp our Constitution and its most enamored 1st Amendment
| rights of free speech.. Then I would have stood and walked off the stage.

And that would have been the end of your campaign, right there. It sounds
like you have zero understanding of the political process. The last thing
you can afford to do in a campaign is alienate an influential member of the
press, no matter what a dirtbag he or she is. Had Ron done what you suggest,
he would have ruined his chances of not only speaking with anyone from Fox
News again but also lost their audience. As it is, he's the one with the
power now, as Hannity is being discredited all over the place and will have
to respect Paul in future if he wants to keep his job.

| Third and finally, moving back in time, during the first debate Paul was
| hanging on the stage with Goonliani chatting, laughing it up and shaking
| hands. If it were me on that stage I would have spit on Goonliani's shoes
| making sure the cameras were rolling and I would never shake the hand of a
| piece of sh!t like Goonliani. I will never vote for a man like Paul who is
| double-minded and a coward.

I repeat, you have no concept of politics, and less than zero knowledge of
Ron Paul's character.

| Furthermore, I don't believe Paul has a chance in hell to be nominated by
| the Republicans and he stated on camera he would not then run as an
| independent or another party. Worse, Paul will never be elected. I believe
| the election is going to be given to the Democrats who are the other wing
on
| the same bird of prey which has usurped our nation clearly serving the jew
| and the other groups who comprise the globalists who intend to establish
the
| capital of their new world odor in Jerusalem.
|
| The Who said it best, "...meet the new boss, same as the old boss." The
only
| question is "must we get fooled again?" The answer from my side of the
| keyboard is "we already have been" and the answer to this dilemma is not
| election. The answer which will never be accomplished because American men
| for the most part are now midless gutless pussies, homos and
transvestites.
| The answer is Magna Carta 2008 which would occur on November 9th, 2008.
|
| Either way, I do not and will not be voting for any republicrat or
demonrat
| which essentially means I do not vote anymore as voting has been usurped
by
| domestic enemies and as much as his record is impressive for the reasons I
| stated I can not and do not trust Ron Paul..

It's your country you are abandoning in her time of greatest need, with this
defeatist attitude.

911 Was An Inside Job
2007-05-23 15:06:45 EST
How about I drop over some night and punch you in the kidneys until you sh!t
and piss on yourself so you'll piss blood for the rest of your miserable
life like dozens of the 9-11 first responders are now experiencing as they
prepare themselves to die a miserable death? I'll punch you in the face
three or four times too before I bend you over and f*ck you in your anything
g* @ss. And then you will suck the sh!t off my dick with a smile on your
face while saying thank you to make sure you know who is boss.

Then when I run for office you can come around to chat, snicker at my jokes
and shake my hand because you really understand how politics works.

No, I won't be fooled again.

"Pat" <patricia251.catlitter@centurytel.net> wrote in message

> [...]
> only
> | question is "must we get fooled again?" The answer from my side of the
> | keyboard is "we already have been" and the answer to this dilemma is not
> | election. The answer which will never be accomplished because American
> men
> | for the most part are now midless gutless pussies, homos and
> transvestites.
> | The answer is Magna Carta 2008 which would occur on November 9th, 2008.
> |
> | Either way, I do not and will not be voting for any republicrat or
> demonrat
> | which essentially means I do not vote anymore as voting has been usurped
> by
> | domestic enemies and as much as his record is impressive for the reasons
> | stated I can not and do not trust Ron Paul..
>
> It's your country you are abandoning in her time of greatest need, with

David Morgan \MAMS\
2007-05-24 14:44:04 EST

"911 Was An Inside Job" <911@insidejob.com> wrote in message...

> No, I won't be fooled again.

I'll never vote republican again either.... and I will hold on to my
independent vote until such time as I may deem that it could be
cast in vain, before changing my mind current opinion, and thus
voting for the least offensive democrat. However... Ron Paul's
record makes him the most centrist republican to run in some
time, and one that doesn't seem to be afraid to ask questions
whose answers could benefit the majority of Americans... not
just an elite few.

It is unfortunate, that once a president is in office, it is *then*
that the MIC, the oil and drug companies and their lobbying
firms, have to explainto the new president just how things are
actually going to be done.

Pat
2007-05-24 17:46:02 EST

"David Morgan (MAMS)" <findme@m-a-m-s.comC/Odm> wrote

| It is unfortunate, that once a president is in office, it is *then*
| that the MIC, the oil and drug companies and their lobbying
| firms, have to explainto the new president just how things are
| actually going to be done.

The lobbyists do the same thing with congress. Ron Paul is serving his tenth
term in congress and hasn't been bought off. Why do you think he'd be
tempted to change?

He has never voted to raise taxes.
He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
He has never voted to raise congressional pay.
He has never taken a government-paid junket.
He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
He voted against the PATRIOT Act.
He voted against regulating the Internet.
He voted against the Iraq war.
He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S.
treasury every year.

Congressman Paul introduces numerous pieces of substantive legislation each
year, probably more than any single member of Congress.

Learn the details at www.ronpaullibrary.org

911 Was An Inside Job
2007-05-25 13:08:04 EST

> "David Morgan (MAMS)" <findme@m-a-m-s.comC/Odm> wrote
>
> | It is unfortunate, that once a president is in office, it is *then*
> | that the MIC, the oil and drug companies and their lobbying
> | firms, have to explainto the new president just how things are
> | actually going to be done.
>
> The lobbyists do the same thing with congress. Ron Paul is serving his
> tenth
> term in congress and hasn't been bought off. Why do you think he'd be
> tempted to change?
>
> He has never voted to raise taxes.
> He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
> He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
> He has never voted to raise congressional pay.
> He has never taken a government-paid junket.
> He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
> He voted against the PATRIOT Act.
> He voted against regulating the Internet.
> He voted against the Iraq war.
> He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
> He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S.
> treasury every year.
>
> Congressman Paul introduces numerous pieces of substantive legislation
> each
> year, probably more than any single member of Congress.
>
> Learn the details at www.ronpaullibrary.org

Dear Sh!t for Brains,

It doesn't matter what Ron Paul voted for as he is an enemy collaborator.
Not one of his votes prevented any objective of the foreign and domestic
enemies he associates with. Not one of his votes resulted in the reversal of
any criminal activity the domestic enemies have perpetrated.

Ron Paul has changed nothing in his own State of Texas which is owned and
controlled lock, stock and barrel by foreign and domestic enemies. Ron Paul
has changed nothing in the federal government owned and controlled by
foreign and domestic enemies. Not one of Ron Paul's votes has resulted in
the arrest and trial of any foreign or domestic enemies. As a matter of fact
Ron Paul has not even used his considerable powers vested to him by the
people to call for and lead a grand jury investigation into any of the
actions any of the foreign or domestic enemies in his state or the federal
government have been involved in. Not once.

Not one of Ron Paul's votes matter because Ron Paul does not matter.

Ron Paul does not matter because the vote does not matter.

Wake up sh!t for brains. EVERYBODY WAKE UP.

We are at war domestically; all three branches of our former government have
been usurped by foreign and domestic enemies and there is only two ways
domestic wars are won and lost -- passive capitulation (as is the current
reality) -- or bloodshed -- fighting to the death until everybody and
everything is so utterly destroyed that nobody has the will to fight
anymore. Then the stinking rats who should have been put to death in the
first place will come out of their holes and declare victory. Ron Paul will
likely be right there on the stage next to them to chat and shake their
hands like Ron Paul did and does with Goonliani and the other traitors and
domestic enemies he associates with.

Ron Paul has indisputably proven he is weak and will compromise by being
friendly so as to go along to get along with foreign and domestic enemies
because "that's the way politics works." As such those foreign and domestic
enemies know Ron Paul can be compromised because Ron Paul has already
compromised. Therein is the dilemma which all honorable men and women of
conscience who would be free and at liberty must refuse to accept.

Justice must not and can not be allowed to become subservient to hypocrits
like Ron Paul and other enemy collaborators subversively do so as to go
along to get along with criminals and traitors. Justice is the foundation of
freedom and liberty. No building will stand without a foundation. No nation
will stand which has become unjust.

Hence, there is no other logical conclusion but that which is compelled to
conclude none of the so-called candidates can be trusted including Ron Paul
in particular as Ron Paul is indisputably double-minded and a coward who
does not and will not even stand for that which comes out of both sides of
his face.

MAGNA CARTA USA

David Morgan \MAMS\
2007-05-25 14:04:17 EST

> [...]

> enemies know Ron Paul can be compromised because Ron Paul has already
> compromised. Therein is the dilemma which all honorable men and women of
> conscience who would be free and at liberty must refuse to accept.
>
> Justice must not and can not be allowed to become subservient to hypocrits
> like Ron Paul and other enemy collaborators subversively do so as to go
> along to get along with criminals and traitors. Justice is the foundation of
> freedom and liberty. No building will stand without a foundation. No nation
> will stand which has become unjust.
>
> Hence, there is no other logical conclusion but that which is compelled to
> conclude none of the so-called candidates can be trusted including Ron Paul
> in particular as Ron Paul is indisputably double-minded and a coward who
> does not and will not even stand for that which comes out of both sides of

Every now and then it's nice to have a wake-up call.