Activism Discussion: US SECURITY CAUGHT SMUGGLING C4 EXPLOSIVE INTO G8 SUMMIT IN GERMANY!!!!

US SECURITY CAUGHT SMUGGLING C4 EXPLOSIVE INTO G8 SUMMIT IN GERMANY!!!!

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
2007-06-14 14:29:18 EST
And as always, when caught, they say it was part of a drill.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/june2007/100607g8falseflag.htm

G8 False Flag Terror Attack Averted?
US "security men" attempted to smuggle C4 plastic explosive past checkpoint

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet Sunday, June 10, 2007

It looks highly likely that a false flag terror attack to be blamed on
protesters of the G8 summit in Germany was averted after German
surveillance stopped a team of "US security men" attempting to smuggle
C4 plastic explosives past a checkpoint at Heiligendamm.

The alarming revelation was buried at the end of a Deutsche
Press-Agentur news article about the ongoing battles between police and
protesters at the global forum.

" Sources told Deutsche Presse-Agentur dpa that US security men
tested German security by trying to smuggle C4 plastic explosive past a
checkpoint at Heiligendamm.
German surveillance machinery detected the tiny stash in a suitcase
in a car and the Americans in plainclothes then identified themselves.
German police declined comment."

Freedom Fighter
2007-06-14 14:49:36 EST
"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" <xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote in
message news:2Ofci.406$W_6.79@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...
> And as always, when caught, they say it was part of a drill.
>
> http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/june2007/100607g8falseflag.htm
>
> G8 False Flag Terror Attack Averted?
> US "security men" attempted to smuggle C4 plastic explosive past
> checkpoint

< snip >

Another exposure of the mass-murdering fascists now ruling America, and
another disgrace for our once great country in the eyes of the world.

AREN'T YOU GLAD NOW THAT YOU VOTED KKKON$ERVATIVE??

Neew, News, News
2007-06-14 15:06:11 EST
Another fake story? Probably so. Few people believe much of what's on the
Internet.

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" <xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote in
message news:2Ofci.406$W_6.79@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...
> And as always, when caught, they say it was part of a drill.
>
> http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/june2007/100607g8falseflag.htm
>
> G8 False Flag Terror Attack Averted?
> US "security men" attempted to smuggle C4 plastic explosive past
> checkpoint
>
> Paul Joseph Watson
> Prison Planet Sunday, June 10, 2007
>
> It looks highly likely that a false flag terror attack to be blamed on
> protesters of the G8 summit in Germany was averted after German
> surveillance stopped a team of "US security men" attempting to smuggle C4
> plastic explosives past a checkpoint at Heiligendamm.
>
> The alarming revelation was buried at the end of a Deutsche Press-Agentur
> news article about the ongoing battles between police and protesters at
> the global forum.
>
> " Sources told Deutsche Presse-Agentur dpa that US security men tested
> German security by trying to smuggle C4 plastic explosive past a
> checkpoint at Heiligendamm.
> German surveillance machinery detected the tiny stash in a suitcase in
> a car and the Americans in plainclothes then identified themselves. German
> police declined comment."

David Morgan \MAMS\
2007-06-14 15:25:02 EST

"Neew, news, news" <news@notspamatallthx.net> wrote in message

> Another fake story?

All it takes is research... like reading a foreign newspaper instead
of staying glued to the Fox News propaganda.... but then here on
the internet, the spoon-fed TeeVee idiots don't know what to think.

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
2007-06-14 22:52:48 EST
Freedom Fighter wrote:
> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" <xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote in
> message news:2Ofci.406$W_6.79@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>> And as always, when caught, they say it was part of a drill.
>>
>> http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/june2007/100607g8falseflag.htm
>>
>> G8 False Flag Terror Attack Averted?
>> US "security men" attempted to smuggle C4 plastic explosive past
>> checkpoint
>
> < snip >
>
> Another exposure of the mass-murdering fascists now ruling America, and
> another disgrace for our once great country in the eyes of the world.
>
> AREN'T YOU GLAD NOW THAT YOU VOTED KKKON$ERVATIVE??

Democrats are just as evil and corrupt. Democracy is a hoax.

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
2007-06-14 22:54:15 EST
Neew, news, news wrote:
> Another fake story? Probably so. Few people believe much of what's on the
> Internet.

And you believe the mainstream media that helped lie us into
holocausting iraq and continues to lie about 9-11?? The net is much
more credible than the M$M.

Freedom Fighter
2007-06-15 18:23:58 EST
"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" <xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote in
message news:rbnci.4399$tb6.4323@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net...
> Neew, news, news wrote:
>> Another fake story? Probably so. Few people believe much of what's on
>> the Internet.
>>

> And you believe the mainstream media that helped lie us into holocausting
> iraq and continues to lie about 9-11?? The net is much more credible
> than the M$M.

Absolutely true. Once you learn to question what you're told by "official"
sources and read between the lines, more and more of the media bullshit and
propaganda becomes plainly obvious.