Activism Discussion: The PentaCon (Smoking Gun Version With Added Subtitles) ... 4 Credible Eyewitness Accounts!

The PentaCon (Smoking Gun Version With Added Subtitles) ... 4 Credible Eyewitness Accounts!

Zookumar Yelubandi
2007-06-25 00:59:40 EST
"http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5296595694237574426"

Another Sword of Damocles has just positioned itself over the
triple-six-branded necks of the Pentahoaxers. This one clears any doubt
about the actual approach of the jetliner, which flew to the north side
of the Citgo station and away from the "knocked down" light poles which
were located on the south side.

Moreover, one of the eyewitnesses, a Citgo employee, Robert
Turcios, states that he saw the jetliner PULL UP as it approached the
Pentagon (just before the huge fireball). Mind you, he assumes that the
jetliner crashed into the Pentagon, and why wouldn't he, after all, he
had just seen a big jetliner flying low and headed right where the
explosion occurred. However, the government's own agencies issued an
angle of impact (and the exit hole in ring C further confirms this)
which clearly places the offending aircraft as coming from the south
side of the Citgo gas station and over the light poles. So the Boeing
jetliner could *not* have been the one which created the huge fireball
that the Citgo employee witnessed. Additionally, the pull up manouevre
of the jetliner (which Mr. Turcios explicitly states he witnessed) is
quite consistent with a flyover attempt. Going back to Calum's video
presentation, 273 feet was the lowest "last-recorded" altitude of the
jetliner, radar confirmed. So everything is beginning to fall into
place.

We can now additionally conclude the following: the jetliner
landed safely elsewhere and the FDR was subsequently secured and
tampered with, and precisely because the FDR data after the flyover is
missing. Id est, it was removed to hide the fact of flyover.

Knocked down light poles on the south side of Citgo, angle of
impact determined by line through impact area and exit hole in Ring C,
jetliner flying north side of Citgo and pulling up, 4 credible
eyewitnesses, 80+ missing cameras and footage (ostensibly to hide the
fact of flyover) ... it's elementary, my dear Watson.

-zookumar-

Vandar
2007-06-25 01:10:28 EST
zookumar yelubandi wrote:

> "http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5296595694237574426"
>
> Another Sword of Damocles has just positioned itself over the
> triple-six-branded necks of the Pentahoaxers. This one clears any doubt
> about the actual approach of the jetliner, which flew to the north side
> of the Citgo station and away from the "knocked down" light poles which
> were located on the south side.
>
> Moreover, one of the eyewitnesses, a Citgo employee, Robert
> Turcios, states that he saw the jetliner PULL UP as it approached the
> Pentagon (just before the huge fireball). Mind you, he assumes that the
> jetliner crashed into the Pentagon, and why wouldn't he, after all, he
> had just seen a big jetliner flying low and headed right where the
> explosion occurred. However, the government's own agencies issued an
> angle of impact (and the exit hole in ring C further confirms this)
> which clearly places the offending aircraft as coming from the south
> side of the Citgo gas station and over the light poles. So the Boeing
> jetliner could *not* have been the one which created the huge fireball
> that the Citgo employee witnessed. Additionally, the pull up manouevre
> of the jetliner (which Mr. Turcios explicitly states he witnessed) is
> quite consistent with a flyover attempt. Going back to Calum's video
> presentation, 273 feet was the lowest "last-recorded" altitude of the
> jetliner, radar confirmed. So everything is beginning to fall into
> place.
>
> We can now additionally conclude the following: the jetliner
> landed safely elsewhere and the FDR was subsequently secured and
> tampered with, and precisely because the FDR data after the flyover is
> missing. Id est, it was removed to hide the fact of flyover.

You can also conclude that a giant invisible eggplant from the planet
Neptar III is what actually impacted the building.

> Knocked down light poles on the south side of Citgo, angle of
> impact determined by line through impact area and exit hole in Ring C,
> jetliner flying north side of Citgo and pulling up, 4 credible
> eyewitnesses, 80+ missing cameras and footage (ostensibly to hide the
> fact of flyover) ... it's elementary, my dear Watson.

It's less than that.

'foolsrushin.'
2007-06-25 02:37:58 EST
On 25 Jun, 06:10, Vandar <vanda...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> zookumar yelubandi wrote:
> > "http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5296595694237574426"
>
> > Another Sword of Damocles has just positioned itself over the
> > triple-six-branded necks of the Pentahoaxers. This one clears any doubt
> > about the actual approach of the jetliner, which flew to the north side
> > of the Citgo station and away from the "knocked down" light poles which
> > were located on the south side.
>
> > Moreover, one of the eyewitnesses, a Citgo employee, Robert
> > Turcios, states that he saw the jetliner PULL UP as it approached the
> > Pentagon (just before the huge fireball). Mind you, he assumes that the
> > jetliner crashed into the Pentagon, and why wouldn't he, after all, he
> > had just seen a big jetliner flying low and headed right where the
> > explosion occurred. However, the government's own agencies issued an
> > angle of impact (and the exit hole in ring C further confirms this)
> > which clearly places the offending aircraft as coming from the south
> > side of the Citgo gas station and over the light poles. So the Boeing
> > jetliner could *not* have been the one which created the huge fireball
> > that the Citgo employee witnessed. Additionally, the pull up manouevre
> > of the jetliner (which Mr. Turcios explicitly states he witnessed) is
> > quite consistent with a flyover attempt. Going back to Calum's video
> > presentation, 273 feet was the lowest "last-recorded" altitude of the
> > jetliner, radar confirmed. So everything is beginning to fall into
> > place.
>
> > We can now additionally conclude the following: the jetliner
> > landed safely elsewhere and the FDR was subsequently secured and
> > tampered with, and precisely because the FDR data after the flyover is
> > missing. Id est, it was removed to hide the fact of flyover.
>
> You can also conclude that a giant invisible eggplant from the planet
> Neptar III is what actually impacted the building.
>
> > Knocked down light poles on the south side of Citgo, angle of
> > impact determined by line through impact area and exit hole in Ring C,
> > jetliner flying north side of Citgo and pulling up, 4 credible
> > eyewitnesses, 80+ missing cameras and footage (ostensibly to hide the
> > fact of flyover) ... it's elementary, my dear Watson.
>
> It's less than that.

Twit: as it happened at the time, Sheriff Rawlings had detained the
Eggplant Thing for questioning.

The Thing:
I am just on a visit to your planet ... .

Sherriff:
Oh yeah, and your favourite tipple is prussic acid ... .

The Thing:
Well, I like it but it is not exacly a favourite ... .

Sheriff:
You stay right there, boy!

[ Phones Dr. Gripper.]

Dr. Gripper:
>From the planet Vandar, he says?

Sheriff:
That's what he says, Dr. Gripper.

Dr. Gripper:
An obvious loony! Basically what matters is that he is off the
streets.

Who pays you guys to make fools of yourselves?
--
'foolsrushin.'

Vandar
2007-06-25 09:13:23 EST
'foolsrushin.' wrote:

> [...]
>>
>>It's less than that.

> Twit: as it happened at the time, Sheriff Rawlings had detained the
> Eggplant Thing for questioning.
>
> The Thing:
> I am just on a visit to your planet ... .
>
> Sherriff:
> Oh yeah, and your favourite tipple is prussic acid ... .
>
> The Thing:
> Well, I like it but it is not exacly a favourite ... .
>
> Sheriff:
> You stay right there, boy!
>
> [ Phones Dr. Gripper.]
>
> Dr. Gripper:
>>From the planet Vandar, he says?
>
> Sheriff:
> That's what he says, Dr. Gripper.
>
> Dr. Gripper:
> An obvious loony! Basically what matters is that he is off the
> streets.

> Who pays you guys to make fools of yourselves?

The Dutch government.

Next Generation
2007-06-25 10:34:23 EST
zookumar yelubandi skrev:
> "http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5296595694237574426"
>
> Another Sword of Damocles has just positioned itself over the
> triple-six-branded necks of the Pentahoaxers. This one clears any doubt
> about the actual approach of the jetliner, which flew to the north side
> of the Citgo station and away from the "knocked down" light poles which
> were located on the south side.
>
> Moreover, one of the eyewitnesses, a Citgo employee, Robert
> Turcios, states that he saw the jetliner PULL UP as it approached the
> Pentagon (just before the huge fireball). Mind you, he assumes that the
> jetliner crashed into the Pentagon, and why wouldn't he, after all, he
> had just seen a big jetliner flying low and headed right where the
> explosion occurred. However, the government's own agencies issued an
> angle of impact (and the exit hole in ring C further confirms this)
> which clearly places the offending aircraft as coming from the south
> side of the Citgo gas station and over the light poles. So the Boeing
> jetliner could *not* have been the one which created the huge fireball
> that the Citgo employee witnessed. Additionally, the pull up manouevre
> of the jetliner (which Mr. Turcios explicitly states he witnessed) is
> quite consistent with a flyover attempt. Going back to Calum's video
> presentation, 273 feet was the lowest "last-recorded" altitude of the
> jetliner, radar confirmed. So everything is beginning to fall into
> place.
>
> We can now additionally conclude the following: the jetliner
> landed safely elsewhere and the FDR was subsequently secured and
> tampered with, and precisely because the FDR data after the flyover is
> missing. Id est, it was removed to hide the fact of flyover.
>
> Knocked down light poles on the south side of Citgo, angle of
> impact determined by line through impact area and exit hole in Ring C,
> jetliner flying north side of Citgo and pulling up, 4 credible
> eyewitnesses, 80+ missing cameras and footage (ostensibly to hide the
> fact of flyover) ... it's elementary, my dear Watson.
>
> -zookumar-

I saw this (last) video, and it puts another nail in the neocon-coffin
of old lies.

First it was the controlled demolition with Thermate (not Thermite) of
the twin towers, causing 3000 deaths.

Then there was the 'pull-down'-order by Silverstein of WTC7, another
controlled demolition.

Then there is this, which was either, a) a cruise-missile, or b) a small
aircraft, maybe a Lear-jet.

In my opinion, the war-criminals in the White House should be put on
trial for:

-War-crimes against Americans, causing several thousand deaths.
-Launching an illegal war (war can only be declared by the US Congress
as far as I know) on Iraq, causing hundreds of thousand deaths.

And if the US *was* in a war, then the only fitting punishment for
war-crimes duirng times of war is the death-penalty. Or maybe they'll
retract and say they made their decision(s) in peace-time. It won't be
any better, they'll get 3000 lifetimes together, each for every death
from the twin towers.

I think there is no need for me to see a documentary of what really
happened with flight 93 in Pennsylvania. It was shot down by the US Air
force to remove the last evidence, the passengers, who might have told
how the plane was taken over. Not by muslims.

http://tvnewslies.org/blog/?p=573

Loogie

In your case they over-spent.

--
Contra-Shill #312

We the Sheeple - http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/sunshine.jpg

The Energy Non-Crisis
PART 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbakN7SLdbk
PART 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGGjbDjnNzw
PART 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q39ic04vhNo
PART 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKCyCYz_aHY
PART 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TYmSGwAumk
PART 6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbwMOvV6ctg
PART 7: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5HGHsy3H_0
PART 8: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC61X78-OI0

John Perkins - Confessions of an Economic Hit Man at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjPoeQRewiE

Lies. It's All Lies - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5KSieH4Afc

We Know. We Know - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJpCezIsMpk

John R Rybock
2007-06-25 12:58:01 EST
On Jun 24, 9:59 pm, zookumar yelubandi <zooku...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> "http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5296595694237574426"
>
> Another Sword of Damocles has just positioned itself over the
> triple-six-branded necks of the Pentahoaxers. This one clears any doubt
> about the actual approach of the jetliner, which flew to the north side
> of the Citgo station and away from the "knocked down" light poles which
> were located on the south side.
>
> Moreover, one of the eyewitnesses, a Citgo employee, Robert
> Turcios, states that he saw the jetliner PULL UP as it approached the
> Pentagon (just before the huge fireball). Mind you, he assumes that the
> jetliner crashed into the Pentagon, and why wouldn't he, after all, he
> had just seen a big jetliner flying low and headed right where the
> explosion occurred. However, the government's own agencies issued an
> angle of impact (and the exit hole in ring C further confirms this)
> which clearly places the offending aircraft as coming from the south
> side of the Citgo gas station and over the light poles. So the Boeing
> jetliner could *not* have been the one which created the huge fireball
> that the Citgo employee witnessed. Additionally, the pull up manouevre
> of the jetliner (which Mr. Turcios explicitly states he witnessed) is
> quite consistent with a flyover attempt. Going back to Calum's video
> presentation, 273 feet was the lowest "last-recorded" altitude of the
> jetliner, radar confirmed. So everything is beginning to fall into
> place.
>
> We can now additionally conclude the following: the jetliner
> landed safely elsewhere and the FDR was subsequently secured and
> tampered with, and precisely because the FDR data after the flyover is
> missing. Id est, it was removed to hide the fact of flyover.
>
> Knocked down light poles on the south side of Citgo, angle of
> impact determined by line through impact area and exit hole in Ring C,
> jetliner flying north side of Citgo and pulling up, 4 credible
> eyewitnesses, 80+ missing cameras and footage (ostensibly to hide the
> fact of flyover) ... it's elementary, my dear Watson.
>
> -zookumar-

The citgo witnesses are a new one to me. All I get is references to
what they said, nothing direct to actually examine. Could you provide
a link to these witnesses?

Secondly, did anyone see the plane miss? Did anyone on the NE side of
the Pentagon suddenly see the plane coming over the building? Did it
fly below radar to wherever it was eventually heading? And if you were
going to go so far to fake it, with so many chances for exposure, why
not actually crash the plane in the first place?

CRxx
2007-06-25 13:19:12 EST

"Vandar"

> > Who pays you guys to make fools of yourselves?
>
> The Dutch government.

They make fools out of themselves regularly. Good point!

Christine!

CRxx
2007-06-25 13:53:51 EST

"John R Rybock"

> Secondly, did anyone see the plane miss? Did anyone on the NE side of
> the Pentagon suddenly see the plane coming over the building? Did it
> fly below radar to wherever it was eventually heading? And if you were
> going to go so far to fake it, with so many chances for exposure, why
> not actually crash the plane in the first place?

I was wondering. Were there any witnesses to see the poles go down? Or to
see a second thing flying. (A CtbFO)

Christine!

Loogie
2007-06-25 14:19:43 EST
John R Rybock wrote:

> The citgo witnesses are a new one to me. All I get is references to
> what they said, nothing direct to actually examine. Could you provide
> a link to these witnesses?

Yeah the Citgo witnesses are an effort by Hugo Chavez to take over the
USA. Just ask Harry or Shill #312.