Activism Discussion: The Jews ATTACKED The US 40 Yrs Ago

The Jews ATTACKED The US 40 Yrs Ago
Posts: 36

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Non Scrivetemi
2007-06-25 01:32:59 EST
Four Decades of Twisting Facts About Israel\ufffd\ufffd\ufffds Attack on the USS Liberty

The facts are simple and straightforward. Israeli forces reconnoitered the
ship for hours in daylight with unlimited visibility, correctly reported
the ship\ufffd\ufffd\ufffds identity to their headquarters, then attacked the clearly
marked and defenseless American ship by air and sea for more than 75
minutes, killing 34 men and wounding more than two-thirds of the 297-man crew.

After disabling the ship with a 40-foot torpedo hole and hundreds of canon
and missile hits, Israeli torpedomen continued to fire from as little as
50 feet away. They ignored the oversize American flag that flew in plain
sight from the mast while firing on medical personnel and firefighters
nearby. Finally, as preparations were being made to abandon ship, they
machinegunned the ship\ufffd\ufffd\ufffds empty life rafts which had been lowered into the
water awaiting survivors\ufffd\ufffd\ufffda clear violation of Geneva conventions.


Don Ocean
2007-06-25 04:27:45 EST
Non scrivetemi wrote:
> Four Decades of Twisting Facts About Israel’s Attack on the USS Liberty
>
> The facts are simple and straightforward. Israeli forces reconnoitered the
> ship for hours in daylight with unlimited visibility, correctly reported
> the ship’s identity to their headquarters, then attacked the clearly
> marked and defenseless American ship by air and sea for more than 75
> minutes, killing 34 men and wounding more than two-thirds of the 297-man crew.
>
> After disabling the ship with a 40-foot torpedo hole and hundreds of canon
> and missile hits, Israeli torpedomen continued to fire from as little as
> 50 feet away. They ignored the oversize American flag that flew in plain
> sight from the mast while firing on medical personnel and firefighters
> nearby. Finally, as preparations were being made to abandon ship, they
> machinegunned the ship’s empty life rafts which had been lowered into the
> water awaiting survivors—a clear violation of Geneva conventions.
>

And we still send the bastards money, Jobs, etc.. Our military still
protects the scummy shitballs. We need to nuke at least 2 Israeli cities
to get our point across to the terrorist state of Israel! And we need to
take every manjack in AIPAC to the nearest public Tree and hang every
god Damned one of the corrupting SOB's

Eugene Griessel
2007-06-25 04:54:50 EST
Don Ocean <ocean@amerion.com> wrote:

>And we still send the bastards money, Jobs, etc.. Our military still
>protects the scummy shitballs. We need to nuke at least 2 Israeli cities
>to get our point across to the terrorist state of Israel! And we need to
>take every manjack in AIPAC to the nearest public Tree and hang every
>god Damned one of the corrupting SOB's

We'd do better by ramming a nuke up your arsehole and exploding it you
bigotted sleazebag.

Eugene L Griessel

Computers are marvellous. They can figure out all sorts of
problems. Except the things in this world that just don't add up.

Binyamin Cramer
2007-06-25 04:58:10 EST

"Eugene Griessel" <eugene@dynagen..co..za> wrote in message
news:467f8287.10299096@news.uunet.co.za...
> Don Ocean <ocean@amerion.com> wrote:
>
>>And we still send the bastards money, Jobs, etc.. Our military still
>>protects the scummy shitballs. We need to nuke at least 2 Israeli cities
>>to get our point across to the terrorist state of Israel! And we need to
>>take every manjack in AIPAC to the nearest public Tree and hang every
>>god Damned one of the corrupting SOB's
>
> We'd do better by ramming a nuke up your arsehole and exploding it you
> bigotted sleazebag.
>
> Eugene L Griessel

Tell me you're not a hebe, Eugene.



BernardZ
2007-06-25 08:05:55 EST
After ten official US investigations (including five congressional
investigations), there was never any evidence that the attack was made
with knowledge that the target was a US ship.

On the other hand many Muslim fundamentalist that you support have
attacked US ships and no-one is saying that they are an accident.

Binyamin Cramer
2007-06-25 08:14:41 EST

"BernardZ" <DontBother@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
news:MPG.20ea5ab1d5bfacf6989f52@west.Usenet-News.net...
> After ten official US investigations (including five congressional
> investigations), there was never any evidence that the attack was made
> with knowledge that the target was a US ship.

Can you say "whitewash?"




BernardZ
2007-06-25 08:25:20 EST

http://www.thelibertyincident.com/book.html#comments

Venceremos
2007-06-25 09:12:29 EST
On Jun 25, 4:27 am, Don Ocean <o...@amerion.com> wrote:
> Non scrivetemi wrote:
> > Four Decades of Twisting Facts About Israel's Attack on the USS Liberty
>
> > The facts are simple and straightforward. Israeli forces reconnoitered the
> > ship for hours in daylight with unlimited visibility, correctly reported
> > the ship's identity to their headquarters, then attacked the clearly
> > marked and defenseless American ship by air and sea for more than 75
> > minutes, killing 34 men and wounding more than two-thirds of the 297-man crew.
>
> > After disabling the ship with a 40-foot torpedo hole and hundreds of canon
> > and missile hits, Israeli torpedomen continued to fire from as little as
> > 50 feet away. They ignored the oversize American flag that flew in plain
> > sight from the mast while firing on medical personnel and firefighters
> > nearby. Finally, as preparations were being made to abandon ship, they
> > machinegunned the ship's empty life rafts which had been lowered into the
> > water awaiting survivors-a clear violation of Geneva conventions.
>
> And we still send the bastards money, Jobs, etc.. Our military still
> protects the scummy shitballs. We need to nuke at least 2 Israeli cities
> to get our point across to the terrorist state of Israel! And we need to
> take every manjack in AIPAC to the nearest public Tree and hang every
> god Damned one of the corrupting SOB's

And we appoint an Israeli citizen to be the chief of Homeland Security
commanding 180,000 thugs


Venceremos
2007-06-25 09:14:43 EST
On Jun 25, 4:54 am, eugene@dynagen..co..za (Eugene Griessel) wrote:
> Don Ocean <o...@amerion.com> wrote:
> >And we still send the bastards money, Jobs, etc.. Our military still
> >protects the scummy shitballs. We need to nuke at least 2 Israeli cities
> >to get our point across to the terrorist state of Israel! And we need to
> >take every manjack in AIPAC to the nearest public Tree and hang every
> >god Damned one of the corrupting SOB's
Zionist thug Chertoff will eventually solve the problem of dissent in
USA by putting all of us in those 600 camps he built, unless we wake
up and kick the bastards back to Russia


Venceremos
2007-06-25 09:18:08 EST
On Jun 25, 8:05 am, BernardZ <DontBot...@NOSPAM.com> wrote:
> After ten official US investigations (including five congressional
> investigations), there was never any evidence that the attack was made
> with knowledge that the target was a US ship.

There were no real "investigations" into USS Liberty. Do not lie,
bastard!
>
> On the other hand many Muslim fundamentalist that you support have
> attacked US ships and no-one is saying that they are an accident.

It is no secret that there are muslims who are pushed too far by the
injustices
handed down to Palestinians to comit crimes of this nature. Zionazis
bombed King David hotel for
the reasons of being terrorists, also!


Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)


2021 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron