Activism Discussion: China Has The Right Idea - THEY EXECUTE CORRUPT GOVT OFFICIALS

China Has The Right Idea - THEY EXECUTE CORRUPT GOVT OFFICIALS
Posts: 16

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
2007-07-11 00:47:30 EST


America should do the same, starting with Kennedy and McCain who are
paid big-time by the corporations to facilitate the illegal invasion.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=3361223

By ALEXA OLESEN Associated Press Writer
BEIJING Jul 10, 2007 (AP)

China executed the former head of its food and drug watchdog on Tuesday
for approving untested medicine in exchange for cash, the strongest
signal yet from Beijing that it is serious about tackling its product
safety crisis.

During Zheng Xiaoyu's tenure as head of the State Food and Drug
Administration from 1997 to 2006, the agency approved six medicines that
turned out to be fake, and the drug-makers used falsified documents to
apply for approvals, according to previous state media reports. One
antibiotic caused the deaths of at least 10 people.

His execution was confirmed by state television and the official Xinhua
News Agency.

(snip)

Zheng, 63, was convicted of taking cash and gifts worth $832,000 when he
was in charge of the State Food and Drug Administration.

His death sentence was unusually heavy even for China, believed to carry
out more court-ordered executions than all other nations combined, and
indicates the leadership's determination to confront the country's dire
product safety record.

BrushoFF
2007-07-11 02:31:12 EST
On Jul 10, 10:47?pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
<*.@yahoo.com> wrote:
> America should do the same, starting with Kennedy and McCain who are
> paid big-time by the corporations to facilitate the illegal invasion.
>
> http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=3361223
>
> By ALEXA OLESEN Associated Press Writer
> BEIJING Jul 10, 2007 (AP)
>
> China executed the former head of its food and drug watchdog on Tuesday
> for approving untested medicine in exchange for cash, the strongest
> signal yet from Beijing that it is serious about tackling its product
> safety crisis.
>
> During Zheng Xiaoyu's tenure as head of the State Food and Drug
> Administration from 1997 to 2006, the agency approved six medicines that
> turned out to be fake, and the drug-makers used falsified documents to
> apply for approvals, according to previous state media reports. One
> antibiotic caused the deaths of at least 10 people.
>
> His execution was confirmed by state television and the official Xinhua
> News Agency.
>
> (snip)
>
> Zheng, 63, was convicted of taking cash and gifts worth $832,000 when he
> was in charge of the State Food and Drug Administration.
>
> His death sentence was unusually heavy even for China, believed to carry
> out more court-ordered executions than all other nations combined, and
> indicates the leadership's determination to confront the country's dire
> product safety record.

We should excute law makers, that is fair statement.


MANFRED The Heat Seeking OBOE
2007-07-11 03:26:06 EST

The need for a leader to follow is a weakness to be overcome.
Why should we settle for the lesser evil?
Why shouldn't things be taken from you
in the name of the Common Good?

With assets to seize and people to burn, why hesitate?
Visualize Evil Triumphant. HILLARY the Tergiversator.
She has SUCH sights to show you.


Seon Ferguson
2007-07-11 06:02:36 EST
Yep they also ban free speech and murder student protestors. I'm sure a lot
of right wing nuts would love to see that in the US.



Mark J Underwood
2007-07-11 08:14:35 EST

"seon ferguson" <seon@iinet.net.au> wrote in message
news:4694aac2$0$12834$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au...
> Yep they also ban free speech and murder student protestors. I'm sure a
> lot of right wing nuts would love to see that in the US.
>
>I thought the neo nazi Government of Bush had already gone part of the way
>towards this anyway.



Quintal
2007-07-11 09:38:49 EST
on what would you set in place of the government if you executed
"corrupt government officials"?
Who the hell would be left??


On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 04:47:30 GMT, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
MURDERERS <xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote:

>
>
>America should do the same, starting with Kennedy and McCain who are
>paid big-time by the corporations to facilitate the illegal invasion.
>
>http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=3361223
>
> By ALEXA OLESEN Associated Press Writer
>BEIJING Jul 10, 2007 (AP)
>
>China executed the former head of its food and drug watchdog on Tuesday
>for approving untested medicine in exchange for cash, the strongest
>signal yet from Beijing that it is serious about tackling its product
>safety crisis.
>
>During Zheng Xiaoyu's tenure as head of the State Food and Drug
>Administration from 1997 to 2006, the agency approved six medicines that
>turned out to be fake, and the drug-makers used falsified documents to
>apply for approvals, according to previous state media reports. One
>antibiotic caused the deaths of at least 10 people.
>
>His execution was confirmed by state television and the official Xinhua
>News Agency.
>
>(snip)
>
>Zheng, 63, was convicted of taking cash and gifts worth $832,000 when he
>was in charge of the State Food and Drug Administration.
>
>His death sentence was unusually heavy even for China, believed to carry
>out more court-ordered executions than all other nations combined, and
>indicates the leadership's determination to confront the country's dire
>product safety record.

--

http://quintaldo.wordpress.com/ & http://quintaldo.stumbleupon.com/
http://www.divshare.com/download/849076-9ff (Files. Fichiers.)

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
2007-07-11 14:33:16 EST
seon ferguson wrote:
> Yep they also ban free speech and murder student protestors.

Sounds exactly like america except we left out the executing corrupt
govt officials part.

Seon Ferguson
2007-07-11 20:34:38 EST

"Mark J Underwood" <mark.j.underwoodremovethisbit@btinternet.com> wrote in
message news:n6OdnWz-jeUiVAnbRVnygwA@bt.com...
>
> "seon ferguson" <seon@iinet.net.au> wrote in message
> news:4694aac2$0$12834$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au...
>> Yep they also ban free speech and murder student protestors. I'm sure a
>> lot of right wing nuts would love to see that in the US.
>>
>>I thought the neo nazi Government of Bush had already gone part of the way
>>towards this anyway.
>
>
They do have the Milintary Commisions act which gives Bush the power to
torture anyone he sees as a enemy combadent but at least we still have whats
left of our freedom to oppose him.
But if America was 100% facist you would be arrested for saying what you
said.



Seon Ferguson
2007-07-11 20:36:09 EST

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" <xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote in
message news:Mn9li.6568$Od7.1386@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...
> seon ferguson wrote:
>> Yep they also ban free speech and murder student protestors.
>
> Sounds exactly like america except we left out the executing corrupt govt
> officials part.

True but to be fair the US hasnt murdured student protestors since the 60's.
The Chinese dictatorship did that in the 80's-huge difference.
You do realise you have the freedom to say those things right?



Seon Ferguson
2007-07-11 20:37:19 EST

"quintal" <quintal@francom.esoterisme> wrote in message
news:2bn993lq529doid5ngb7qmctnaoim4oea6@4ax.com...
> on what would you set in place of the government if you executed
> "corrupt government officials"?
> Who the hell would be left??
>
>
Another top poster go figure.
I would put a government in power that followed the consitution and realised
we are its leaders. They serve us, its not the other way round.


Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2021 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron