Activism Discussion: The Jews Won't Let US Withdraw

The Jews Won't Let US Withdraw

Non Scrivetemi
2007-07-15 05:21:05 EST
Iraqi PM: allies can leave now

GORDON Brown was last night under growing pressure to announce a full
withdrawal of British troops from Basra after Iraq's prime minister
declared that coalition troops could leave "any time they want".

The jews want us to stay, they don't care how many White Americans
die for the star of david.

BernardZ
2007-07-15 06:35:19 EST
In article <e6e87867f42bcf1a3094f3e9aafb47d2@pboxmix.winstonsmith.info>,
n*i@pboxmix.winstonsmith.info says...
> Iraqi PM: allies can leave now
>
> GORDON Brown was last night under growing pressure to announce a full
> withdrawal of British troops from Basra after Iraq's prime minister
> declared that coalition troops could leave "any time they want".
>

> The jews want us to stay, they don't care how many White Americans
> die for the star of david.

How does the US troops in Iraq help Israel?

>From Israel point of view, a collapsing Iraq, which will happen if the
US leaves, is a fine solution.

David And Nancy O
2007-07-15 15:27:32 EST

"BernardZ" <DontBother@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
> In article <e6e87867f42bcf1a3094f3e9aafb47d2@pboxmix.winstonsmith.info>,
> nonscrivetemi@pboxmix.winstonsmith.info says...
> > Iraqi PM: allies can leave now
> >
> > GORDON Brown was last night under growing pressure to announce a full
> > withdrawal of British troops from Basra after Iraq's prime minister
> > declared that coalition troops could leave "any time they want".
> >

> > The jews want us to stay, they don't care how many White Americans
> > die for the star of david.
>
> How does the US troops in Iraq help Israel?

Ask the fucking jew neocons who got us in this mess.

> From Israel point of view, a collapsing Iraq, which will happen if the
> US leaves, is a fine solution.

BernardZ
2007-07-16 08:32:33 EST
In article <Eyumi.6164$LH5.2136@trnddc02>, "David and Nancy O"
<xdfwcouple1(remove this and the 2 x's)@xbigfoot.com> says...

> "BernardZ" <DontBother@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
> > In article <e6e87867f42bcf1a3094f3e9aafb47d2@pboxmix.winstonsmith.info>,
> > nonscrivetemi@pboxmix.winstonsmith.info says...
> > > Iraqi PM: allies can leave now
> > >
> > > GORDON Brown was last night under growing pressure to announce a full
> > > withdrawal of British troops from Basra after Iraq's prime minister
> > > declared that coalition troops could leave "any time they want".
> > >

> > > The jews want us to stay, they don't care how many White Americans
> > > die for the star of david.
> >
> > How does the US troops in Iraq help Israel?
>
> Ask the fucking jew neocons who got us in this mess.

By your own logic Israel has nothing to do with it!

F*@verizon.net
2007-07-16 10:46:29 EST

On 15-Jul-2007, "David and Nancy O" <xdfwcouple1(remove this and the 2
x's)@xbigfoot.com> wrote:

> > > The jews [sic] want us to stay, they don't care how many White
> > > Americans
> > > die for the star of david.
> >
> > How does the US troops in Iraq help Israel?
>
> Ask the fucking jew [sic] neocons who got us in this mess.

Translation: the lying hatemonger can't really answer, so he just lies some
more.

Susan

Guest
2007-07-16 22:38:32 EST
<*R@verizon.net> wrote in message news:9xLmi.3808$Gx5.154@trndny02...

>> > How does the US troops in Iraq help Israel?
>>
>> Ask the fucking jew [sic] neocons who got us in this mess.
>
> Translation: the lying hatemonger can't really answer, so he just lies
> some
> more.
>
> Susan

Jews are white brothers, just like hsipanics and most of the world.

F*@verizon.net
2007-07-17 10:01:14 EST

On 16-Jul-2007, "Guest" <lcoolj@aol.com> wrote:

> <flaviaR@verizon.net> wrote in message news:9xLmi.3808$Gx5.154@trndny02...

> >> Ask the fucking jew [sic] neocons who got us in this mess.
> >
> > Translation: the lying hatemonger can't really answer, so he just lies
> > some
> > more.
> >
> > Susan
>

> Jews are white brothers, just like hsipanics and most of the world.

Funny how those who call themselves white don't see it that way.

Guest
2007-07-17 15:17:22 EST
<*R@verizon.net> wrote in message news:KY3ni.10722$LH5.1909@trnddc02...

> On 16-Jul-2007, "Guest" <lcoolj@aol.com> wrote:
>
>> <flaviaR@verizon.net> wrote in message

>> > Translation: the lying hatemonger can't really answer, so he just lies
>> > some
>> > more.
>> >
>> > Susan
>>

>> Jews are white brothers, just like hsipanics and most of the world.
>
> Funny how those who call themselves white don't see it that way.

Actually, I was being facetious. Hispanics are white wannbes and Jews are
for the most part white, but all to many have clear African traits. I
wonder how this came to be?

F*@verizon.net
2007-07-18 10:11:38 EST

On 17-Jul-2007, "Guest" <lcoolj@aol.com> wrote:

> >> Jews are white brothers, just like hsipanics and most of the world.
> >
> > Funny how those who call themselves white don't see it that way.
>

> Actually, I was being facetious. Hispanics are white wannbes and Jews are
> for the most part white

Tell it to the Ethiopian Jews!

> , but all to many have clear African traits.

I haven't noticed what *most* people would call "African traits", but if so
---

> wonder how this came to be?

--- it's simple: human life started in Africa.

Susan

Guest
2007-07-18 14:06:48 EST
<*R@verizon.net> wrote in message news:ucpni.8066$fj5.6725@trnddc08...

>> > Funny how those who call themselves white don't see it that way.
>>

>> Actually, I was being facetious. Hispanics are white wannbes and Jews are
>> for the most part white
>
> Tell it to the Ethiopian Jews!

Well they are the REAL HEBREWS, as opposed to those fake white Jews.

>> , but all to many have clear African traits.

I should have written "a great deal" instead of all.

> I haven't noticed what *most* people would call "African traits", but if
> so

You have not come across a Jew with an afro? How about some form of kinky,
frizzy or curly hair? What about thick lips? What about a nose that you
can't quite call European, certainly not "middle-eastern." Many noses look
like European long noses combined with African noses. I am sure that you
have seen some with long noses, but large nostrels and even a flattened type
look from the side. There are many varieties, but the African I have
noticed.

Like an Italian, if you just look at their faces, you can see the blackness
come out. I am not saying Wesly Snipes, but I am saying that you see that
African mixture present. Especially if you put Europeans in it's context.