Activism Discussion: China's Tallest Building Catches Fire, Does Not Collapse (fire Rages For About Two Hours)

China's Tallest Building Catches Fire, Does Not Collapse (fire Rages For About Two Hours)
Posts: 66

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next  (First | Last)

Zookumar Yelubandi
2007-08-15 13:05:13 EST
"http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2007/150807_not_collapse.htm"

-zookumar-

Cardinal Chunder
2007-08-15 14:52:04 EST
zookumar yelubandi wrote:
> "http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2007/150807_not_collapse.htm"
>
> -zookumar-

Your point?

Zookumar Yelubandi
2007-08-15 14:59:55 EST
Cardinal Chunder wrote:
> zookumar yelubandi wrote:
> > "http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2007/150807_not_collapse.htm"
> > -zookumar-
> Your point?

Only one point, Blunder ... to expose your lies about the
collapses of WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7.

-zookumar-

Barbi Satin
2007-08-15 15:01:02 EST

"Cardinal Chunder" <cc@foo.no.spam.xyzabcfghllaa.com> wrote in message
news:f9vi140c1s@news3.newsguy.com...
> zookumar yelubandi wrote:
>> "http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2007/150807_not_collapse.htm"
>>
>> -zookumar-
>
> Your point?

You got the point!



Cardinal Chunder
2007-08-15 15:41:54 EST
zookumar yelubandi wrote:
> Cardinal Chunder wrote:
>> zookumar yelubandi wrote:
>>> "http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2007/150807_not_collapse.htm"
>>> -zookumar-
>> Your point?
>
> Only one point, Blunder ... to expose your lies about the
> collapses of WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7.
>
> -zookumar-

So you're going to expose these "lies" by linking to a story about a
modern building with a different form of construction, that wasn't hit
by an aircraft and hadn't suffered a massive structural damage and
uncontained fire over multiple floors?

Your stupidity never disappoints.

For an encore you should "expose the lies" of road traffic fatalities by
linking to stories of dissimilar accidents as "proof" that the previous
ones never happened.

Jcon
2007-08-15 15:48:25 EST
On Aug 15, 12:05 pm, zookumar yelubandi <zooku...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> "http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2007/150807_not_collapse.htm"
>
> -zookumar-

Just the other day, I drove over not one, but *several* freeway
bridges, and not a single one collapsed. Clearly the I-35
bridge was blown up by George Bush.

Oh, wait, you probably believe that.

-jc


SHOOTER586
2007-08-15 18:47:06 EST
On Aug 15, 10:05 am, zookumar yelubandi <zooku...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> "http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2007/150807_not_collapse.htm"
>
> -zookumar-

Another Watson parrot?

I wonder why he has so many parrots that can't think for themsleves?

Maybe Zook is wishing for Parrot 1st Class status?

Ever heard of apples-to-oranges comparisons?

didn't think so.


Bob Casanova
2007-08-15 19:01:30 EST
On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 17:05:13 GMT, the following appeared in
sci.skeptic, posted by zookumar yelubandi
<*r@yahoo.ca>:

>"http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2007/150807_not_collapse.htm"

So?
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is
evidence that the observation is wrong."
- McNameless

'foolsrushin.'
2007-08-15 19:16:56 EST
On 15 Aug, 01:58, Cardinal Chunder
<*.@foo.no.spam.xyzabcfghllaa.com> wrote:
> 'foolsrushin.' wrote:
> > On 15 Aug, 20:01, "Barbi Satin" <gg2df...@c53ogsmdfdfat.net> wrote:
> >> "Cardinal Chunder" <c...@foo.no.spam.xyzabcfghllaa.com> wrote in message
>
> >>news:f9vi140c1s@news3.newsguy.com...
>
> >>> zookumar yelubandi wrote:
> >>>> "http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2007/150807_not_collapse.htm"
> >>>> -zookumar-
> >>> Your point?
>
> > The Cardinal has been quite silent; perhaps an ex-Ordinal peron
> > (sic)... . You know: 1, 2, 3, ... .
>
> I have already replied dumbass.

Well, thank you, dumbass. But in singing off in future, try to
remember punctuation. For example:

' I have already replied.
--
'Dumbass'.


'foolsrushin.'
2007-08-15 19:29:23 EST
On 16 Aug, 00:01, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 17:05:13 GMT, the following appeared in
> sci.skeptic, posted by zookumar yelubandi
> <zooku...@yahoo.ca>:
> >"http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2007/150807_not_collapse.htm"

> So? [You sew: we have given you the wool! Bababa, though!]
> --
> Bob C.

> "Evidence confirming an observation is
> evidence that the observation is wrong."
> - McNameless

Think, twit. Evidence confirming an observation is evidence that Mary
shouted at you, 'See you down the club, later!' It is verifiable! I
know what you are talking about: you do not! You are exactly as bad as
Alice in Blunderland!

Fuckwits running out of steam!
--
'foolsrushin.'




Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next  (First | Last)


2021 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron