Activism Discussion: Obama Is A Nigger, Hear?

Obama Is A Nigger, Hear?

Anonymous
2007-08-21 14:20:29 EST
Michelle Obama Insists her Husband is Black Enough

The wife of Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama
admonished those who question her biracial husband's credentials
as a black man. "We're still playing around with the question:
Is he black enough?" Michelle Obama told a campaign event on
Chicago's South Side. "Stop that nonsense."

==
Never turn your back on a nigger.

Aviroce
2007-08-21 16:25:50 EST
Obama is an African American. Blacks are Americans. American
development was based on black slavery. Blacks are unique in their
character, characteristics, plight, and culture. Obama is not black.
Saying Obama is not black enough is a distortion as if blacks are
defined by color. Blacks are defined by culture, plight, status,
mental conditions and never by color. Color was a symbol that has
been abandoned by law. It is the conditions of these "blacks" that
determine their plights and aspirations.

On Aug 21, 2:20 pm, Anonymous <cri...@ecn.org> wrote:
> Michelle Obama Insists her Husband is Black Enough
>
> The wife of Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama
> admonished those who question her biracial husband's credentials
> as a black man. "We're still playing around with the question:
> Is he black enough?" Michelle Obama told a campaign event on
> Chicago's South Side. "Stop that nonsense."
>
> ==
> Never turn your back on a nigger.

NefeshBarYochai
2007-08-21 16:56:23 EST
On Aug 21, 2:25 pm, Aviroce <dudaras...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Obama is an African American. Blacks are Americans. American
> development was based on black slavery. Blacks are unique in their
> character, characteristics, plight, and culture. Obama is not black.
> Saying Obama is not black enough is a distortion as if blacks are
> defined by color. Blacks are defined by culture, plight, status,
> mental conditions and never by color. Color was a symbol that has
> been abandoned by law. It is the conditions of these "blacks" that
> determine their plights and aspirations.
>
> On Aug 21, 2:20 pm, Anonymous <cri...@ecn.org> wrote:
>

> > Michelle Obama Insists her Husband is Black Enough
>
> > The wife of Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama
> > admonished those who question her biracial husband's credentials
> > as a black man. "We're still playing around with the question:
> > Is he black enough?" Michelle Obama told a campaign event on
> > Chicago's South Side. "Stop that nonsense."
>
> > ==
> > Never turn your back on a nigger.- Hide quoted text -

I have some black in me. And some times I feel white, sometimes I
feel black and sometimes I feel like a negroid.

Chairman Mao Says:
2007-08-22 23:24:39 EST
And dey beez listening to hip hop and bustin caps in dee people ass.

Also dey thinks yo beez owin dem something

Yo mofo be owin mah sumthin!

"Aviroce" <dudaraster@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Obama is an African American. Blacks are Americans. American
> development was based on black slavery. Blacks are unique in their
> character, characteristics, plight, and culture. Obama is not black.
> Saying Obama is not black enough is a distortion as if blacks are
> defined by color. Blacks are defined by culture, plight, status,
> mental conditions and never by color. Color was a symbol that has
> been abandoned by law. It is the conditions of these "blacks" that
> determine their plights and aspirations.
>

> On Aug 21, 2:20 pm, Anonymous <cri...@ecn.org> wrote:
>> Michelle Obama Insists her Husband is Black Enough
>>
>> The wife of Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama
>> admonished those who question her biracial husband's credentials
>> as a black man. "We're still playing around with the question:
>> Is he black enough?" Michelle Obama told a campaign event on
>> Chicago's South Side. "Stop that nonsense."
>>
>> ==
>> Never turn your back on a nigger.

\*@true.nog
2007-08-23 04:58:21 EST
>And dey beez listening to hip hop and bustin caps in dee people ass.
>Also dey thinks yo beez owin dem something
>Yo mofo be owin mah sumthin!
>
>"Aviroce" <dudaraster@gmail.com> wrote in message
>Who is U. S. Presidential Candidate Barack Hussein Obama?
Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein
Obama, Sr., a black Muslim from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham,
an atheist from Wichita,Kansas. Obama Sr. hooked up with Ann at the
University of Hawaii. When Obama was two years old, his parents
“divorced.” His father went back to to his tribal wife and children in
Kenya. His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a radical Muslim From
Indonesia. When Obama was 6 years old, the they relocated to
Indonesia. Obama attended a Muslim Madrasa in Jakarta. He also spent
two years going to a Catholic school.

Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He Is
quick to point out that, "He was once a Muslim, but that he also
attended Parochial school for a short while." Obama's political
handlers are attempting to make it appear that Obama's introduction to
Islam came via his father, and that this influence was temporary at
best. In reality, the senior Obama had returned to his tribe and wife
in Kenya after leaving Ms. Dunham, and never had any influence over
his son's education. Lolo Soetoro, the second Muslim husband of
Obama's mother indoctrinated his stepson to Islam. Obama was enrolled
in a Wahabi Madrasa in Jakarta. Wahabism is a Sunni Islamic segment of
Mohammedanism that is followed by many of the Muslim terrorists who
are now waging the 'Holy War' Jihad against the USA infidels.
Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when seeking major
public office in the United States, Barack Hussein Obama has joined
the Black Baptist United Church of Christ, in an attempt to downplay
his Muslim upbringing. Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's
presidential candidacy. Muslims are attempting to destroy the USA,
what better way to start than at the highest level?>

>> On Aug 21, 2:20 pm, Anonymous <cri...@ecn.org> wrote:
>>> Michelle Obama Insists her Husband is Black Enough
>>>
>>> The wife of Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama
>>> admonished those who question her biracial buck's credentials
>>> as a black man. "We're still playing around with the question:
>>> Bez he black enough?" Michelle Obama told a campaign event on
>>> Chicago's South Side. "Stop that shit."
>>>
>>> ==
>>> Never turn your back on a nigger.

Aviroce
2007-08-23 10:39:12 EST
On Aug 21, 4:56 pm, NefeshBarYochai <tach...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 21, 2:25 pm, Aviroce <dudaras...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Obama is an African American. Blacks are Americans. American
> > development was based on black slavery. Blacks are unique in their
> > character, characteristics, plight, and culture. Obama is not black.
> > Saying Obama is not black enough is a distortion as if blacks are
> > defined by color. Blacks are defined by culture, plight, status,
> > mental conditions and never by color. Color was a symbol that has
> > been abandoned by law. It is the conditions of these "blacks" that
> > determine their plights and aspirations.
>
> > On Aug 21, 2:20 pm, Anonymous <cri...@ecn.org> wrote:
>
> > > Michelle Obama Insists her Husband is Black Enough
>
> > > The wife of Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama
> > > admonished those who question her biracial husband's credentials
> > > as a black man. "We're still playing around with the question:
> > > Is he black enough?" Michelle Obama told a campaign event on
> > > Chicago's South Side. "Stop that nonsense."
>
> > > ==
> > > Never turn your back on a nigger.- Hide quoted text -

> I have some black in me. And some times I feel white, sometimes I
> feel black and sometimes I feel like a negroid.- Hide quoted text -

THAT IS A CONDITION OF BEING BLACK. IT HURTS TO FEEL THAT WAY.