Activism Discussion: Jews Steal Billions Of $$$

Jews Steal Billions Of $$$

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Fritz Wuehler
2007-08-22 01:42:04 EST
US Military Aid to Israel Tops $30 Billion
Tossing Fuel on a Fire

By DAVE LINDORFF

According to a new Associated Press report, the US is offering
Israel a record $30-billion 10-year military aid package.

Let's ignore for a moment the AP story's irony-free comment that
"Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs Nicholas Burns
said the package was meant to back peace-seeking countries like
Israel and moderate Arab states in the region to counter U.S.
adversaries such as Iran." (Israel is a "peace-seeking"
country?) We'll just focus on the amount of money that's being
promised here.

Israel is a land of only 6 million people. That works out to
about $5000 in arms aid per man, woman and child, and of course,
since nearly a third of the people in Israel are Palestinian,
and won't see a penny's (or bullet's) worth of that aid, it's
really closer to $7500 per person. And remember, this is no
basket case nation; this is one of the most technologically
developed and wealthiest countries on earth we're talking about
here.

Looked at another way, this aid to Israel represents a gift of
$100 worth of money and weaponry from every man, woman and child
in America to the people of Israel.

Think about that the next time you are scraping together the
money to make your next mortgage payment or rent check.
-

"...jews are the great masters of lying." -Schopenhauer

Raymond
2007-08-23 10:29:32 EST
On Aug 22, 1:42 am, Fritz Wuehler
<*.@spamexpire-200708.rodent.frell.theremailer.net> wrote:
> US Military Aid to Israel Tops $30 Billion
> Tossing Fuel on a Fire
>
> By DAVE LINDORFF
>
> According to a new Associated Press report, the US is offering
> Israel a record $30-billion 10-year military aid package.
>
> Let's ignore for a moment the AP story's irony-free comment that
> "Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs Nicholas Burns
> said the package was meant to back peace-seeking countries like
> Israel and moderate Arab states in the region to counter U.S.
> adversaries such as Iran." (Israel is a "peace-seeking"
> country?) We'll just focus on the amount of money that's being
> promised here.
>
> Israel is a land of only 6 million people. That works out to
> about $5000 in arms aid per man, woman and child, and of course,
> since nearly a third of the people in Israel are Palestinian,
> and won't see a penny's (or bullet's) worth of that aid, it's
> really closer to $7500 per person. And remember, this is no
> basket case nation; this is one of the most technologically
> developed and wealthiest countries on earth we're talking about
> here.
>
> Looked at another way, this aid to Israel represents a gift of
> $100 worth of money and weaponry from every man, woman and child
> in America to the people of Israel.
>
> Think about that the next time you are scraping together the
> money to make your next mortgage payment or rent check.
> -
>
> "...jews are the great masters of lying." -Schopenhauer

If You Can Envision Taiwan Falling Without U.S. Intervention, You
Should Be Able To Envision Israel Falling Without One Too
.
The People's Republic of China (PRC) wants Taiwan. The U.S. has a
treaty that says it will defend Taiwan from attack.

If push comes to shove, will the U.S. really defend Taiwan, or will it
let Taiwan fall?

If the U.S. lets Taiwan fall, all similar U.S. treaties could be
considered worthless. If the U.S. defends Taiwan, it will be a huge
mess-a mess the people of the U.S. might not be willing to stomach.

Fortunately, while the PRC gets economically and militarily stronger,
they are also preoccupied preparing for the 2008 Olympics. Depending
on the state of their economy, military readiness, and the political
health of the Communist Party, sometime after 2008-maybe even a decade
or two later-the status of Taiwan will undoubtedly create renewed
global tension.

How does this relate to Israel?

Friends who reject the idea that Israel must be larger to be viable,
often say, "but the U.S. will ALWAYS be there to support Israel."

They simply can't envision a world in which the U.S. allows Israel to
fall. Interestingly, many of these same folks also liken the U.S.
involvement in Iraq to Vietnam.

Now recall that in 1967, the U.S. didn't intercede to prevent the six-
day war, a war Israel might have lost. The U.S. was in no position to
intercede-because of Vietnam.

What will the U.S. not be in a position to do because of Iraq? Or some
future military entanglement?

I hope the parallel is clear.

Israel must be stronger not weaker. It must be large enough to be
independently viable, not the U.S. client state it is today.

As renewed efforts to force an ill-conceived two-state solution are
thrust upon Israel in the coming months, keep the following in mind:

If you can envision Taiwan falling without a U.S. intervention, you
should be able to envision Israel falling without one too.

--David Naggar

Posted by David Naggar at 4:29 PM

Farshtaist? - You understand?
gai gezunterhait - bon voyage/good-by Eretz Yisroel

Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute
2007-08-23 10:48:11 EST
In message news:1187879372.484428.136790@z24g2000prh.googlegroups.com,
Raymond sprach forth the following:

> If you can envision Taiwan falling without a U.S. intervention, you
> should be able to envision Israel falling without one too.

Taiwan is not the US; therefore there is no Constitutional authorization
for the US to do dick for it.

Raymond
2007-08-23 10:57:33 EST
On Aug 23, 10:48 am, "Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute"
<*.@whitehouse.gov> wrote:
> In messagenews:1187879372.484428.136790@z24g2000prh.googlegroups.com,
> Raymond sprach forth the following:
>
> > If you can envision Taiwan falling without a U.S. intervention, you
> > should be able to envision Israel falling without one too.
>
> Taiwan is not the US; therefore there is no Constitutional authorization
> for the US to do dick for it.

A war over Taiwan is simply too dangerous to be fought.

Will China's Lust for Power Bring War to America?

In-Depth Coverage
By Dale Hurd
The Christian Broadcasting Network
CBN News Sr. Reporter

CBN.com - WASHINGTON - What will America do if someday China attacks
Taiwan? Beijing recently authorized the use of force if Taiwan ever
declares its independence. America has a defense treaty with Taiwan,
but honoring that treaty would likely mean war with China.

Even though the Taiwanese have never been ruled by the People's
Republic of China, the mainland has made absorbing Taiwan a national
crusade. And China's new anti-secession law now gives the Chinese
military the green light to attack Taiwan if the island pursues formal
independence.

Taiwan says the new law is tantamount to preparation for war. And that
could mean war for the United States, which has pledged to defend
Taiwan. Although most analysts say the U.S. would defeat the Chinese
in a conventional conflict, the fighting might not remain
conventional.

Defense expert John Pike, director of GlobalSecurity.org, said, "At
the end of the day, China may gamble that it cares more about Taiwan
than the United States does, and if the United States is faced with a
choice between backing down on Taiwan and seeing Chinese atomic bombs
detonating over American cities, that the United States will back
down."

How might a Chinese attack unfold? The prospect of a giant Normandy-
like invasion has been jokingly dismissed as the "million man swim,"
because China does not yet have enough naval vessels to transport a
large invasion force across the Taiwan Strait. Experts say a quick
decapitation strike is more likely.

Pike commented, "China's strategy, I think, would be a missile attack
on Taiwan's airfields, which are not well defended, hoping to seize
air dominance."

This would allow for the insertion of Special Forces, who would seize
key command and control sectors. The publication Jane's Defense
suggests that Chinese sleeper cells, already on the island, would move
into action, assassinating key leaders and attacking radar and
communication facilities.

It says that China might even preemptively hit U.S. bases in the
Pacific, believing war with the U.S. is inevitable. Chinese forces
would then seek to install a new government within a week, one that
would tell the U.S. Navy to go home.

Dan Blumenthal was Senior Director for China and Taiwan under Defense
Secretary Donald Rumsfeld. Now with the American Enterprise Institute,
Blumenthal remarked, "Beijing strategists are thinking about it this
way: Taiwan will fold quickly. You can make them come to their knees
quickly, not necessarily by invading Taiwan, but by launching
ballistic missiles at Taiwan, there are many, many pointed at Taiwan
right now -- by trying to bring down their critical infrastructure, by
making it seem like the Taiwan government has lost control. [And by]
using information and computer network attacks, and blockading the
island, starving it from its economic resources."

Pike said, "I think that Taiwan's military strategy is to hold out for
the week that it would take American forces to arrive in large
numbers. China's military strategy has to be to have a government in
power in Taipei before the end of that first week, [one] that tells
the American military to go away -- we're happy that we've rejoined
China."

But China also hopes to win without ever firing a shot. The Chinese
military classic, "The Art of War", says that the height of military
skill is to conquer without the use of military force, and that seems
to be precisely what China is trying to do to Taiwan.

China employs a skillful version of the carrot and the stick, aiming
700 ballistic missiles at the island, while building trade and
cultural ties with it. Some feel that time is on Beijing's side, and
peaceful unification is inevitable.

But from a military standpoint, Taiwan is too strategically important
to simply give to China. And if the U.S. does not intervene on
Taiwan's behalf, there are growing indications that Japan just might.

Blumenthal says that the U.S. needs to make sure such a war never
starts in the first place. He said, "Making it clear to the Chinese
that this is a disastrous course for them, if they want to become a
great power, a great economic power. This will backfire on them in a
very big way."

And it could backfire in a way most analysts never expected. Beijing
has made unification such a big deal, that if it fails to defeat
Taiwan and the United States, its tremendous loss of credibility in
the eyes of its own people could shake the nation to its very core.

Blumenthal does not mince words, "If the Chinese government goes down
this path and loses, I think that it's likely that the government will
fall."

And Taiwan might not be the pushover that Beijing assumes it is.
Taiwan has some of America's best weaponry, and has vowed a counter
strike against Chinese cities if it is attacked.

Pike remarked, "There's always the possibility that somebody on one
side or the other is going to misread the situation, and suddenly we
find ourselves in a much more serious crisis than anybody had
anticipated."

Washington hopes that Beijing is aware of the risks, because experts
say a war over Taiwan is simply too dangerous to be fought.

The Christian Broadcasting Network

R*@gmail.com
2007-08-23 15:56:59 EST
On Aug 23, 7:57 am, Raymond <Bluerhy...@aol.com> wrote:
> [...]
> Taiwan and the United States, its tremendous loss of credibility in
> the eyes of its own people could shake the nation to its very core.
>
> Blumenthal does not mince words, "If the Chinese government goes down
> this path and loses, I think that it's likely that the government will
> fall."
>
> And Taiwan might not be the pushover that Beijing assumes it is.
> Taiwan has some of America's best weaponry, and has vowed a counter
> strike against Chinese cities if it is attacked.
>
> Pike remarked, "There's always the possibility that somebody on one
> side or the other is going to misread the situation, and suddenly we
> find ourselves in a much more serious crisis than anybody had
> anticipated."
>
> Washington hopes that Beijing is aware of the risks, because experts
> say a war over Taiwan is simply too dangerous to be fought.

For various reasons the Middle East is much more convoluted and
complex than the China-Taiwan
affair. I don't believe it would be in U.S. interests to defend Taiwan
against the Chinese
taking control over it. We have limited strategic interests with
Taiwan; we have far more
strategic interests with China. China all but took over Tibet and
murdered any dissidents.
What makes Taiwan more important than Tibet? There are just some
things U.S. foreign policy
either can't do or doesn't want to. In contrast, the U.S. is at war in
Afghanistan, Iraq and
very possibly in the future Iran. Israel is the most powerful military
nation in the region
and its strategic interests certainly correspond with the U.S. on
Iran. In general, Israel
has joined the U.S. on the war on fanatical Muslim terroristic
activity.

Michael Ragland

Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute
2007-08-23 16:09:29 EST
In message news:1187899019.625570.190940@q3g2000prf.googlegroups.com,
sprach forth the following:

> For various reasons the Middle East is much more convoluted and
> complex than the China-Taiwan
> affair.

Which is why Ronald Reagan declared that the US did not understand the
"irrationality of Middle Eastern politics" when he withdrew from Lebanon.

> I don't believe it would be in U.S. interests to defend Taiwan
> against the Chinese
> taking control over it.

Fuck "US interests". It would VIOLATE THE CONSTITUTION.

> We have limited strategic interests with
> Taiwan; we have far more
> strategic interests with China.

What? Poisonous toothpaste? Dangerous toys? $954 trillion in debt?

> In contrast, the U.S. is at war in
> Afghanistan, Iraq and
> very possibly in the future Iran.

When were those wars declared?

> Israel is the most powerful military
> nation in the region
> and its strategic interests certainly correspond with the U.S. on
> Iran.

Translation: it dictates its strategic interests to the US and the US
obliges.

> In general, Israel
> has joined the U.S. on the war on fanatical Muslim terroristic
> activity.

Oh great, another "Israel-firster" who worships Ariel Sharon's brain-dead
near-corpse.

R*@gmail.com
2007-08-23 16:33:42 EST
On Aug 23, 1:09 pm, "Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute"
<*.@whitehouse.gov> wrote:
> In messagenews:1187899019.625570.190940@q3g2000prf.googlegroups.com,
> sprach forth the following:
>
> > For various reasons the Middle East is much more convoluted and
> > complex than the China-Taiwan
> > affair.
>
> Which is why Ronald Reagan declared that the US did not understand the
> "irrationality of Middle Eastern politics" when he withdrew from Lebanon.
>
> > I don't believe it would be in U.S. interests to defend Taiwan
> > against the Chinese
> > taking control over it.
>
> Fuck "US interests". It would VIOLATE THE CONSTITUTION.
>
> > We have limited strategic interests with
> > Taiwan; we have far more
> > strategic interests with China.
>
> What? Poisonous toothpaste? Dangerous toys? $954 trillion in debt?
>
> > In contrast, the U.S. is at war in
> > Afghanistan, Iraq and
> > very possibly in the future Iran.
>
> When were those wars declared?
>
> > Israel is the most powerful military
> > nation in the region
> > and its strategic interests certainly correspond with the U.S. on
> > Iran.
>
> Translation: it dictates its strategic interests to the US and the US
> obliges.
>
> > In general, Israel
> > has joined the U.S. on the war on fanatical Muslim terroristic
> > activity.
>
> Oh great, another "Israel-firster" who worships Ariel Sharon's brain-dead
> near-corpse.

Do you have hemmrhoids "Fred"? Do you have much intelligence?

Michael Ragland

Raymond
2007-08-23 16:36:22 EST
On Aug 22, 1:42?am, Fritz Wuehler
<*.@spamexpire-200708.rodent.frell.theremailer.net> wrote:
> US Military Aid to Israel Tops $30 Billion
> Tossing Fuel on a Fire
>
> By DAVE LINDORFF
>
> According to a new Associated Press report, the US is offering
> Israel a record $30-billion 10-year military aid package.
>
> Let's ignore for a moment the AP story's irony-free comment that
> "Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs Nicholas Burns
> said the package was meant to back peace-seeking countries like
> Israel and moderate Arab states in the region to counter U.S.
> adversaries such as Iran." (Israel is a "peace-seeking"
> country?) We'll just focus on the amount of money that's being
> promised here.
>
> Israel is a land of only 6 million people. That works out to
> about $5000 in arms aid per man, woman and child, and of course,
> since nearly a third of the people in Israel are Palestinian,
> and won't see a penny's (or bullet's) worth of that aid, it's
> really closer to $7500 per person. And remember, this is no
> basket case nation; this is one of the most technologically
> developed and wealthiest countries on earth we're talking about
> here.
>
> Looked at another way, this aid to Israel represents a gift of
> $100 worth of money and weaponry from every man, woman and child
> in America to the people of Israel.
>
> Think about that the next time you are scraping together the
> money to make your next mortgage payment or rent check.
> -
>
> "...jews are the great masters of lying." -Schopenhauer

Israel Lobby Dictates U.S. Policy, Study Charges

The US national interest should be the primary object of American
foreign policy. For the past several decades, however, and especially
since the Six Day War in 1967, the centerpiece of US Middle East
policy has been its relationship with Israel. The combination of
unwavering US support for Israel and the related effort to spread
democracy throughout the region has inflamed Arab and Islamic opinion
and jeopardized US security.
This situation has no equal in American political history.Why has the
United States been willing to set aside its own security in order to
advance the interests of another state. One might assume that the bond
between the two countries is based on shared strategic interests or
compelling moral imperatives. As we show below, however, neither of
those explanations can account for the remarkable level of material
and diplomatic support that the United States provides to Israel.

from "The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy"

We Are All Jews Now
Shalom:.
http://www.dissidentvoice.org/Articles4/Jones_Palestine.htm

Our Real Government Is In Israel - Our Real Government Is in Israel.
Anyone who doesn't see that our real government is in Israel isn't
paying attention or is too timid to face the truth. ...
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/iraq_israel.htm

Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute
2007-08-23 16:53:04 EST
In message news:1187901222.002636.211270@q4g2000prc.googlegroups.com,
sprach forth the following:

> On Aug 23, 1:09 pm, "Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute"
><nos...@whitehouse.gov> wrote:
>> In messagenews:1187899019.625570.190940@q3g2000prf.googlegroups.com,
>> sprach forth the following:
>>
>> > For various reasons the Middle East is much more convoluted and
>> > complex than the China-Taiwan
>> > affair.
>>
>> Which is why Ronald Reagan declared that the US did not understand the
>> "irrationality of Middle Eastern politics" when he withdrew from
Lebanon.

>> > I don't believe it would be in U.S. interests to defend Taiwan
>> > against the Chinese
>> > taking control over it.
>>
>> Fuck "US interests". It would VIOLATE THE CONSTITUTION.
>>
>> > We have limited strategic interests with
>> > Taiwan; we have far more
>> > strategic interests with China.
>>
>> What? Poisonous toothpaste? Dangerous toys? $954 trillion in debt?
>>
>> > In contrast, the U.S. is at war in
>> > Afghanistan, Iraq and
>> > very possibly in the future Iran.
>>
>> When were those wars declared?
>>
>> > Israel is the most powerful military
>> > nation in the region
>> > and its strategic interests certainly correspond with the U.S. on
>> > Iran.
>>
>> Translation: it dictates its strategic interests to the US and the US
>> obliges.
>>
>> > In general, Israel
>> > has joined the U.S. on the war on fanatical Muslim terroristic
>> > activity.
>>
>> Oh great, another "Israel-firster" who worships Ariel Sharon's brain-
dead
>> near-corpse.
>

> Do you have hemmrhoids "Fred"? Do you have much intelligence?

Enough to spell "hemorrhoids". And to know an asshole when I see one.

PLONK

R*@gmail.com
2007-08-23 17:27:54 EST
On Aug 23, 1:36 pm, Raymond <Bluerhy...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Aug 22, 1:42?am, Fritz Wuehler
>

> <fr...@spamexpire-200708.rodent.frell.theremailer.net> wrote:
> > US Military Aid to Israel Tops $30 Billion
> > Tossing Fuel on a Fire
>
> > By DAVE LINDORFF
>
> > According to a new Associated Press report, the US is offering
> > Israel a record $30-billion 10-year military aid package.
>
> > Let's ignore for a moment the AP story's irony-free comment that
> > "Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs Nicholas Burns
> > said the package was meant to back peace-seeking countries like
> > Israel and moderate Arab states in the region to counter U.S.
> > adversaries such as Iran." (Israel is a "peace-seeking"
> > country?) We'll just focus on the amount of money that's being
> > promised here.
>
> > Israel is a land of only 6 million people. That works out to
> > about $5000 in arms aid per man, woman and child, and of course,
> > since nearly a third of the people in Israel are Palestinian,
> > and won't see a penny's (or bullet's) worth of that aid, it's
> > really closer to $7500 per person. And remember, this is no
> > basket case nation; this is one of the most technologically
> > developed and wealthiest countries on earth we're talking about
> > here.
>
> > Looked at another way, this aid to Israel represents a gift of
> > $100 worth of money and weaponry from every man, woman and child
> > in America to the people of Israel.
>
> > Think about that the next time you are scraping together the
> > money to make your next mortgage payment or rent check.
> > -
>
> > "...jews are the great masters of lying." -Schopenhauer
>
> Israel Lobby Dictates U.S. Policy, Study Charges
>
> The US national interest should be the primary object of American
> foreign policy. For the past several decades, however, and especially
> since the Six Day War in 1967, the centerpiece of US Middle East
> policy has been its relationship with Israel. The combination of
> unwavering US support for Israel and the related effort to spread
> democracy throughout the region has inflamed Arab and Islamic opinion
> and jeopardized US security.
> This situation has no equal in American political history.Why has the
> United States been willing to set aside its own security in order to
> advance the interests of another state. One might assume that the bond
> between the two countries is based on shared strategic interests or
> compelling moral imperatives. As we show below, however, neither of
> those explanations can account for the remarkable level of material
> and diplomatic support that the United States provides to Israel.
>
> from "The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy"http://www.commondreams.org/headlines06/0323-09.htm
>
> We Are All Jews Now
> Shalom:.
> http://www.dissidentvoice.org/Articles4/Jones_Palestine.htm

Raymond:

The article above focuses heavily on Jew as money lender. What it
neglected to say was that banking was one of the few professions Jews
were allowed to enter into. This gave rise to the sterotype of the
moneygrubbing Jew. The author writes a Jew baiting article; the Jews
are responsible for the "alienation" of U.S. society. I would argue
science and technology have been responsible for this, not the Jews.
The author
also states, "Finally, the tragic mistake of creating of Israel as a
racially-based country must be confronted. The best solution would be
to refound a Palestinian state where Jews and the native Arabs live in
equality, in harmony with nature and without racial discrimination,
not so much a physical homeland for the Jews, but a recognition of the
spiritual reconciliation of all humankind, and a transcendence of the
false category of 'race' and the equally false separateness of
humankind and nature." Currently, this is a pipedream
Raymond and I don't care who tries to change this situation is bound
to fail. I also would like a state where
Jews and Palestinians live in peace, in harmony with nature without
racial discrimination but given the
current events in the Middle East that is a pipe dream. It was not a
mistake for Israel to be founded as a
Jewish state as they were regarded as a race by Nazi Germany which
managed to systematically murder 5-7
million Jews as well as other groups such as the mentally and
physically defective, the Gypsies, the Poles, etc., etc. Like other
"racial nations" the Jews needed their own homeland and Zionism
predated Hitler going
all the way back to Herzl. Indeed, reading Holman the Zionists who
cooperated briefly with the Nazis adopted a similar ideology to
Nazism.

The author writes, "However, this is an imperfect world. What is
essential is that Israel return (kicking and screaming by a post-Bush
president if necessary) to a genuine peace process - no tricks and
mirrors. Once the perverse mentality of present-day Zionism is
rejected, and Israel takes even one step towards sanity, normality,
and fairness, I am convinced that a tidal wave of relief will sweep
across the Middle East, bringing in its wake the beginnings of true
democracy. But social justice is the cornerstone of this process."
What is the solution? You have Arab states that want to destroy Israel
if they could, that fund Muslim terrorist groups. In the Palestinian
Authority you have the Hamas government that doesn't recognize Israel
and wants it destroyed. You have Arab states with major publishing
houses denying the Holocaust. Peace involves compromise on both sides.
I don't care who the next U.S. president is I don't think the Israelis
will withdraw totally
from the occupied territories which they have built Israeli
settlements on. The Middle East is a tinderbox and may well be the
future increasing conflagration. Arafat rejected the two state
solution offered by Clinton
and Barak because he knew it wasn't in his political interests. For
the rest of my life time and yours I'm
afraid there will be no idyllic peace; there will be degrees of
relative peace shattered by terrorists. Are you naive enough that if
the so-called law of return applied to 4 million Palestinian refugees
they would foment inside Israel and plan to destroy it? If you think
Israel is a mess now. The Arabs have hated the Jews going all the way
back to 1948 and wanted to kill them. They aren't interested in a two-
state solution. Maybe some
Palestianians were but they've been used like pawns by Arab
governments.

Michael Ragland

> Our Real Government Is In Israel - Our Real Government Is in Israel.
> Anyone who doesn't see that our real government is in Israel isn't
> paying attention or is too timid to face the truth. ...http://www.apfn.org/apfn/iraq_israel.htm- Hide quoted text -

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)