Activism Discussion: If You Could Make 7 Billion Dollars, But First You Had To Kill 3000 People ...

If You Could Make 7 Billion Dollars, But First You Had To Kill 3000 People ...

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Zookumar Yelubandi
2007-09-02 02:20:35 EST
... would you?

-zookumar-
Googletype "ethericity, Lindemann" and change the world. Capture
lightning in a bottle and say "seeya" to fossil fuels, nuclear fuels,
wind fuels, water fuels, and leave solar energy alone so it can do its
work on Chlorophyll P680 and put some green back on this good earth.

BDK
2007-09-02 04:31:46 EST
In article <TCsCi.9910$Pd4.4149@edtnps82>, zookumar@yahoo.ca says...
> ... would you?
>
> -zookumar-

Pitifully stoopid, even for you, Zook.

You need to take a "How to understand how insurance works"

Oh, they don't have a course, because anyone with a remotely normal IQ
has it figured out already.

So why haven't you?

BDK

Jones
2007-09-02 07:08:23 EST
BDK wrote:
> In article <TCsCi.9910$Pd4.4149@edtnps82>, zookumar@yahoo.ca says...
>> ... would you?
>>
>> -zookumar-
>>

> Pitifully stoopid, even for you, Zook.
>
> You need to take a "How to understand how insurance works"
>
> Oh, they don't have a course, because anyone with a remotely normal IQ
> has it figured out already.
>
> So why haven't you?
>
> BDK

How would you know about being normal assHat? You are the lamest troll on
usenet. Man they don't make em any stupider then BDK.

Animal05
2007-09-02 13:41:00 EST
BDK wrote:

> In article <TCsCi.9910$Pd4.4149@edtnps82>, zookumar@yahoo.ca says...
>
>> ... would you?
>>
>> -zookumar-
>>

> Pitifully stoopid, even for you, Zook.
>
> You need to take a "How to understand how insurance works"
>
> Oh, they don't have a course, because anyone with a remotely normal IQ
> has it figured out already.
>
> So why haven't you?
>
> BDK

After zook the kook got bitch slapped over his inability to master basic
phyics, he has returned to get bitch slapped over his inability to
master basic economics.

BDK
2007-09-02 14:02:01 EST
In article <46da8d9e$0$16301$88260bb3@free.teranews.com>,
J*s@jones.con says...
> BDK wrote:
> > In article <TCsCi.9910$Pd4.4149@edtnps82>, zookumar@yahoo.ca says...
> >> ... would you?
> >>
> >> -zookumar-
> >>

> > Pitifully stoopid, even for you, Zook.
> >
> > You need to take a "How to understand how insurance works"
> >
> > Oh, they don't have a course, because anyone with a remotely normal IQ
> > has it figured out already.
> >
> > So why haven't you?
> >
> > BDK
>
> How would you know about being normal assHat? You are the lamest troll on
> usenet. Man they don't make em any stupider then BDK.

Awwww, now you've hurt my little feelings, kook. Sniff!!!

ROTFL

BDK

Zookumar Yelubandi
2007-09-02 14:47:29 EST
animal05 wrote:
> BDK wrote:
> > In article <TCsCi.9910$Pd4.4149@edtnps82>, zookumar@yahoo.ca says...
> >> ... would you?
> >> -zookumar-
[...]
> After zook the kook got bitch slapped over his inability to master basic
> phyics, he has returned to get bitch slapped over his inability to
> master basic economics.

Here's our last exchange.

-------------------beginExcerpt-------------------------------------
zook wrote:
To wit, an incompetent is redeemable (by decertification and
recertification) ... but how does one redeem a psychopath? Out of
curiosity, what is the name of your firm? Care to put your *firm*
where your mouth is? Or is advertising bad for business?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
to which the pentabeast quacked:
As for revealing my firm name, I will take various security
expert's advice and remain anonymous. All you have to do is look at what
happened to Purdue when they released their animation. I have no need
for kooks like yourself showing up in my lobby.

I have no need of advertising from troofers, especially a
wannabe drop out like yourself. I am quite busy as it is. On the boards
right now is a major mall renovation, a few other minor retail rehab
projects, a house addition for an old contractor friend, and a nursing
home addition, in various stages of planning are three different mixed
use /condo projects, one 3 stories, one 6, and one 10. I also have a 13
story mixed use project (post tension concrete building) that was a
joint venture with a firm in Fla. that is in for permit.
--------------------------------------end--------------------------------

I gave duckwit ample opportunity to put his *firm* where his
beak was ... he got frightened away. That was to be expected, of
course. After all, the OCT is scientifically untenable. Those who
support it are either idiots or mendacious critters. Outside of
government, idiocy is at a competitive disadvantage. Outside of crooked
enterprises, mendacity is at a disadvantage. Being an idiot *and* being
mendacious, our duckwit is virtually locked out of the open market. To
gain entry, he's essentially bound to the task of keeping his identity
and the name of his firm, top secret.

-zookumar-

-zookumar-

Googletype "ethericity, Lindemann" and change the world. Capture
lightning in a bottle and say "seeya" to fossil fuels, nuclear fuels,
wind fuels, water fuels, and leave solar energy alone so it can do its
work on Chlorophyll P680 and put some green back on this good earth.

Jones
2007-09-02 15:30:36 EST
BDK wrote:
> In article <46da8d9e$0$16301$88260bb3@free.teranews.com>,
> Jones@jones.con says...
>> BDK wrote:
>>> In article <TCsCi.9910$Pd4.4149@edtnps82>, zookumar@yahoo.ca says...

>>> Pitifully stoopid, even for you, Zook.
>>>
>>> You need to take a "How to understand how insurance works"
>>>
>>> Oh, they don't have a course, because anyone with a remotely normal
>>> IQ has it figured out already.
>>>
>>> So why haven't you?
>>>
>>> BDK
>>
>> How would you know about being normal assHat? You are the lamest
>> troll on usenet. Man they don't make em any stupider then BDK.
>>

> Awwww, now you've hurt my little feelings, kook. Sniff!!!

It would not surprise me a bit Nancy.

John P.
2007-09-02 17:57:03 EST
"zookumar yelubandi" <zookumar@yahoo.ca> wrote in a message

> ... would you?

Nope. Especially not if I was going to make the 7 billion anyway.

Of course, there is a small group of morons who believe they know otherwise.

Animal05
2007-09-02 23:55:43 EST
zookumar yelubandi wrote:
> animal05 wrote:
>
>>BDK wrote:
>>
>>>In article <TCsCi.9910$Pd4.4149@edtnps82>, zookumar@yahoo.ca says...

> [...]
>
>>After zook the kook got bitch slapped over his inability to master basic
>>phyics, he has returned to get bitch slapped over his inability to
>>master basic economics.
>

> Here's our last exchange.
>
> -------------------beginExcerpt-------------------------------------
> zook wrote:
> To wit, an incompetent is redeemable (by decertification and
> recertification) ... but how does one redeem a psychopath? Out of
> curiosity, what is the name of your firm? Care to put your *firm*
> where your mouth is? Or is advertising bad for business?
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> to which the pentabeast quacked:
> As for revealing my firm name, I will take various security
> expert's advice and remain anonymous. All you have to do is look at what
> happened to Purdue when they released their animation. I have no need
> for kooks like yourself showing up in my lobby.
>
> I have no need of advertising from troofers, especially a
> wannabe drop out like yourself. I am quite busy as it is. On the boards
> right now is a major mall renovation, a few other minor retail rehab
> projects, a house addition for an old contractor friend, and a nursing
> home addition, in various stages of planning are three different mixed
> use /condo projects, one 3 stories, one 6, and one 10. I also have a 13
> story mixed use project (post tension concrete building) that was a
> joint venture with a firm in Fla. that is in for permit.
> --------------------------------------end--------------------------------
>
> I gave duckwit ample opportunity to put his *firm* where his
> beak was ... he got frightened away.

<snicker> Frightened...hardly.......just a prudent business person. I
have no need to provide it. (Note - proving zomething to a troofer is
not a need)

> That was to be expected, of
> course.

Any internet security expert would agree with me.

> After all, the OCT is scientifically untenable.

Only to those like zook the kook that cannot grasp simple physics,
economics and a whole host of other topics.

> Those who
> support it are either idiots or mendacious critters. Outside of
> government, idiocy is at a competitive disadvantage. Outside of crooked
> enterprises, mendacity is at a disadvantage.

Zook the kook making the claim doesn't ake it reality.

> Being an idiot *and* being
> mendacious, our duckwit is virtually locked out of the open market.

ohhhhhhhhhhh.....I got called a duckwit..........<yawn>

> gain entry, he's essentially bound to the task of keeping his identity
> and the name of his firm, top secret.

<snicker> poor zook the kook cannot grasp business reality......not
surpring for a drop out. Your verbal gymnastics do not replace the
reality that you have been bitch slapped on every topic you claim
knowledge in.

Your insistence on revealing an identity is typical of a troofer who
cannot refute the facts.

> -zookumar-
>

> -zookumar-

George
2007-09-03 00:38:43 EST
On Sep 3, 6:47 am, zookumar yelubandi <zooku...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> animal05 wrote:
> > BDK wrote:
> > > In article <TCsCi.9910$Pd4.4149@edtnps82>, zooku...@yahoo.ca says...
> [...]
> > After zook the kook got bitch slapped over his inability to master basic
> > phyics, he has returned to get bitch slapped over his inability to
> > master basic economics.
>
> Here's our last exchange.

Cut incomprehensible waffle.
Nothing about economics.