Activism Discussion: New North Carolina Drivers License Has Logo For NORTH AMERICAN UNION - !!!

New North Carolina Drivers License Has Logo For NORTH AMERICAN UNION - !!!

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
2007-09-06 10:59:20 EST
Soon we'll all be mexican-americans unless we stand up to these traitors
in our government. Kick the muds out of america - legal and illegal.

http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57502

North American Union driver's license created
Logo intended to standardize documentation across continent

The first "North American Union" driver's license, complete with a
hologram of the North American continent on the reverse, has been
created in the state of North Carolina.

"The North Carolina driver's license is 'North American Union' ready,"
charges William Gheen, who serves as president of Americans for Legal
Immigration.

Gheen provided WND with a photo of an actual North Carolina license
which clearly shows the hologram of the North American continent
embedded on the reverse.

"The hologram looks exactly [like] the map of North America that is used
as the background for the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North
America logo on the SPP website," Gheen told WND. "I object to the loss
of sovereignty that is proceeding under the agreements being made by
these unelected government bureaucrats who think we should be North
American instead of the United States of America."

In 2005, WND reported North Carolina was the state where illegal
immigrants go to get a driver's license, with busloads of aliens
traveling south on I-95 to get an easy ID.

The Tar Heel State's requirements to obtain a license are weaker than
those of many surrounding states.

Marge Howell, spokeswoman for the North Carolina DMV, affirmed to WND
the state was embedding a hologram of North America on the back of its
new driver's licenses.

"It's a security element that eventually will be on the back of every
driver's license in North America," Howell told WND.

(snip)

H*@nc.com
2007-09-06 22:18:08 EST
On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 08:59:20 -0600, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
MURDERERS <xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Soon we'll all be mexican-americans unless we stand up to these traitors
>in our government. Kick the muds out of america - legal and illegal.

>Gheen provided WND with a photo of an actual North Carolina license
>which clearly shows the hologram of the North American continent
>embedded on the reverse.
>
>"The hologram looks exactly [like] the map of North America that is used
>as the background for the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North
>America logo on the SPP website,"

Except the two holograms don't look anything alike.

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
2007-09-06 23:57:17 EST
h*m@nc.com wrote:
> On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 08:59:20 -0600, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
> MURDERERS <xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Soon we'll all be mexican-americans unless we stand up to these traitors
>> in our government. Kick the muds out of america - legal and illegal.
>
>> Gheen provided WND with a photo of an actual North Carolina license
>> which clearly shows the hologram of the North American continent
>> embedded on the reverse.
>>
>> "The hologram looks exactly [like] the map of North America that is used
>> as the background for the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North
>> America logo on the SPP website,"
>
> Except the two holograms don't look anything alike.

HAHAHA. Like you've examined both. Anyway, why put a map of North
America on the DL to begin with? It should be a map of america or just
NC. The NAU is coming dood.

B*@netscape.net
2007-09-07 08:04:41 EST
On Sep 6, 7:18 pm, holog...@nc.com wrote:
> On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 08:59:20 -0600, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
> Why do we need another I.D.? Make copies & past on, thanks.
Count down site: www.ncsl.org/realid/ www.unrealID.com
www.aboutbibleprophecy.com/revelation_13_16.htm
UPDATE: 2007 count down to the new "Federal ID" called "The Real ID"
for all USA Citizens.
This was supposed to go into effect May 2008, but Homeland Security
www.dhs.gov is now giving States until the end of Dec 31 2009 to
comply. This law "The Real ID Act" was passed May 11, 2005 signed by
President Bush & in the news everyday since. Please go to www.dhs.gov
type in search section: REAL ID Proposed Guidelines: Questions &
Answers. Search the internet on: Micro chips, Body Chips, Animal chips
and Smart Card & European Union; & the Real ID. If every state
implements the "Real I.D" everyone will need this I.D. in the U.S.A.
Website for United Nations: WWW.UN.ORG World Bank wed site WWW.WORLDBANK.ORG
No legal documents, no I.D. Without this Federal I.D. you will not be
allowed on any plane, or go into any Federal building even Federal
parks. You will not be allowed on Amtrak or on Greyhound, or hold a
job, or hold or open a bank account. Essentially anything the
Federal Government has control over. See Guidelines at: www.dhs.gov
**Also New Passport Law, January 2007: get a Passport; you will need
it when flying to & from Mexico, Canada, the Caribbean's, now.
Some states are saying "No" to this Real I.D. please go to www.NonationalID.com
then scroll down and click on Headline News for up-to-date
information from newspapers, tech sites etc. If this card fails,
what's next? The mandatory chipping or tattooing of people ordered by
the Government? Go to website: www.halLindsey.org see video 01/05/07.
But is this the prelude to the Mark of the Beast? Or the Mark!
Revelation 13:16-18. Call your State Government. Say No to "The
Real ID!"
Prelude: anything serving as the introduction to a principal event,
action, performance, etc.; preliminary part; preface; opening.
Dictionary on line: www.m-w.com Copyright 2007
Employees of the Department of Motor Vehicles in some States will
determine if you are a U.S.A Citizen or not, according to your
original documents. You must have all original documents, Social
Security card, Birth certificate, and proof of residence, etc. No
Copies! Go to www.dhs.gov. On this "Real I.D." it will tell any police
officer or job or Government official if you are a U.S. citizen or
not. Please read the Bible: Revelation 13:16-18. I Corinthians
15:51-52. You must be born again! John 3:7 & John 3:16. Please go to:
www.spp.gov & go to the "Myth vs. facts" section.
A one world Government is coming! Soon USA will be call "The North
American Union" and model after the EU, "European Union" An
Immigration Bill? Is this a smoke screen?
Web sites: Magazine and radio show: listen to current and past radio
shows and read the news on: www.endtime.com link over to
www.NonationalID.com ACLU: www.aclu.org link over to www.realnightmare.org**
News: www.npr.org Department of Homeland Security: www.dhs.gov
Against "The Real ID", Microchips & RFID: www.spychips.com www.unrealID.com
Christian T.V. shows & sites, Books and Movies:
*www.leftbehind.com www.crosswalk.com www.halLindsey.org
www.chick.com www.jvim.com www.perrystone.org www.christiancinema.com
www.jhm.org www.newbirth.org www.creflodollarministries.org
www.wordinaction.info www.kcm.org www.christianbook.com Info:
www.informationweek.com Some Companies that produced microchips &
RFID: www.compexinc.com www.verichipcorp.com www.Homeagain.com
www.adsx.com www.kevinwarwick.com . Movie director Arron Russo's
documentary, get: www.freedomtofascism.com & listen to his interview
on July 12, 2007 at www.endtime.com and on: www.prisonplanet.com
Alex Jones: www.infowars.com
On the European Union: www.euobserver.com www.euronews.net John
8:32

> MURDERERS <xeton2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >Soon we'll all be mexican-americans unless we stand up to these traitors
> >in our government. Kick the muds out of america - legal and illegal.
> >Gheen provided WND with a photo of an actual North Carolina license
> >which clearly shows the hologram of the North American continent
> >embedded on the reverse.
>
> >"The hologram looks exactly [like] the map of North America that is used
> >as the background for the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North
> >America logo on the SPP website,"
>
> Except the two holograms don't look anything alike.

H*@us.gov
2007-09-07 11:57:55 EST
On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 21:57:17 -0600, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
MURDERERS <xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote:

>*m@nc.com wrote:
>> On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 08:59:20 -0600, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
>> MURDERERS <xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Soon we'll all be mexican-americans unless we stand up to these traitors
>>> in our government. Kick the muds out of america - legal and illegal.
>>
>>> Gheen provided WND with a photo of an actual North Carolina license
>>> which clearly shows the hologram of the North American continent
>>> embedded on the reverse.
>>>
>>> "The hologram looks exactly [like] the map of North America that is used
>>> as the background for the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North
>>> America logo on the SPP website,"
>>
>> Except the two holograms don't look anything alike.
>
>HAHAHA. Like you've examined both.

Yes, I have. You obviously think everyone is as stupid as you are.
Both logos are available on the Internet if you are intelligent enough
to look. But everyone knows that you aren't.

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
2007-09-08 11:00:44 EST
h*s@us.gov wrote:
> On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 21:57:17 -0600, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
> MURDERERS <xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> hologram@nc.com wrote:

>>> Except the two holograms don't look anything alike.

>> HAHAHA. Like you've examined both.
>
> Yes, I have. You obviously think everyone is as stupid as you are.
> Both logos are available on the Internet if you are intelligent enough
> to look. But everyone knows that you aren't.

I've seen the internet images and to say they "don't look anything
alike" is preposterous. They are close. But the main issue is why put
any map of north america on the license. Shouldn't it be just a map of
North Carolina or maybe the USA?? THINK, you paid govt shill.

Tim Crowley
2007-09-08 11:19:48 EST
On Sep 6, 7:59 am, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
<*.@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Soon we'll all be mexican-americans unless we stand up to these traitors
> in our government. Kick the muds out of america - legal and illegal.

kick the "muds" out eh?

get help, freak.

Tim Crowley
2007-09-08 11:21:45 EST
On Sep 6, 7:18 pm, holog...@nc.com wrote:
> On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 08:59:20 -0600, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
>
> MURDERERS <xeton2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >Soon we'll all be mexican-americans unless we stand up to these traitors
> >in our government. Kick the muds out of america - legal and illegal.
> >Gheen provided WND with a photo of an actual North Carolina license
> >which clearly shows the hologram of the North American continent
> >embedded on the reverse.
>
> >"The hologram looks exactly [like] the map of North America that is used
> >as the background for the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North
> >America logo on the SPP website,"
>
> Except the two holograms don't look anything alike.

hint: the OP is an insane, racist kook. Of course they don't look
alike.

Tim Crowley
2007-09-08 11:23:01 EST
On Sep 6, 8:57 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
<*.@yahoo.com> wrote:
> holog...@nc.com wrote:
> > On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 08:59:20 -0600, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
> > MURDERERS <xeton2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >> Soon we'll all be mexican-americans unless we stand up to these traitors
> >> in our government. Kick the muds out of america - legal and illegal.
>
> >> Gheen provided WND with a photo of an actual North Carolina license
> >> which clearly shows the hologram of the North American continent
> >> embedded on the reverse.
>
> >> "The hologram looks exactly [like] the map of North America that is used
> >> as the background for the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North
> >> America logo on the SPP website,"
>
> > Except the two holograms don't look anything alike.
>
> HAHAHA. Like you've examined both. Anyway, why put a map of North
> America on the DL to begin with? It should be a map of america or just
> NC. The NAU is coming dood.

There is not such thing as the NAU, you've been used. not that it's
very hard to fool a moronic racist like you.

H*@usa.gov
2007-09-08 11:23:41 EST
On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 09:00:44 -0600, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
MURDERERS <xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote:

>*s@us.gov wrote:
>> On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 21:57:17 -0600, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
>> MURDERERS <xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> HAHAHA. Like you've examined both.
>>
>> Yes, I have. You obviously think everyone is as stupid as you are.
>> Both logos are available on the Internet if you are intelligent enough
>> to look. But everyone knows that you aren't.
>>

> I've seen the internet images

So you did know that it was possible to examine both of them.

>and to say they "don't look anything alike" is preposterous.

Only to an idiot like you. The SPP logo is a stylized world that
includes only North America, imposed on a globe background. The North
Carolina logo is a map of the world where one can see parts of Europe,
Australia and South America.

>They are close.

Not even.

> But the main issue is why put any map of north america on the license.

Because that's where North Carolina is located. Just like a
Mastercard has a hologram of the two hemispheres of the world on them.
It's just the logo that someone in North Carolina purchased to put on
their licenses that would be different and difficult to forge.

>Shouldn't it be just a map of
>North Carolina or maybe the USA?? THINK, you paid govt shill.

You first.