Activism Discussion: 9/11-1st Responder Confirms Countdown And Massive Explosion

9/11-1st Responder Confirms Countdown And Massive Explosion

What Me Worry?
2007-09-26 14:15:11 EST
The official 9/11 fraud is pancaking under a piledriver of hard evidence.

"Ramabriga" <Ramabriga@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Kevin Mcpattern a 9/11 first responder talks of his experience of the
> collapse of
> WTC 7. filmed at the world trade centre in New York on September 18th 2007
> he stands below where the Twin Towers used to stand, part of a feature
> length documentary \ufffdThe Elephant In The Room\ufffd Currently in Production \ufffd
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STbD9XMCOho

Ramabriga
2007-09-26 14:36:57 EST

Kevin Mcpattern a 9/11 first responder talks of his experience of the collapse of
WTC 7. filmed at the world trade centre in New York on September 18th 2007 he stands
below where the Twin Towers used to stand, part of a feature length documentary ‘The
Elephant In The Room’ Currently in Production …

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STbD9XMCOho

Vandar
2007-09-26 14:44:44 EST
What Me Worry? wrote:

> The official 9/11 fraud is pancaking under a piledriver of hard evidence.

The collective yawn from the scientific community with regard to the
patently absurd conspiracy theories is a good indicator of how much
merit the theories have.

Cmdr Buzz Corey
2007-09-26 14:51:00 EST
On Sep 26, 12:44 pm, Vandar <vanda...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> What Me Worry? wrote:
> > The official 9/11 fraud is pancaking under a piledriver of hard evidence.
>
> The collective yawn from the scientific community with regard to the
> patently absurd conspiracy theories is a good indicator of how much
> merit the theories have.

The conspiracy nut-cases never let science or facts get in the way of
a good conspiracy story.

What Me Worry?
2007-09-26 15:33:21 EST

"cmdr buzz corey" <cmdr-buzz-corey@mailcity.com> wrote in message
> On Sep 26, 12:44 pm, Vandar <vanda...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> What Me Worry? wrote:
>> > The official 9/11 fraud is pancaking under a piledriver of hard
>> > evidence.
>>
>> The collective yawn from the scientific community with regard to the
>> patently absurd conspiracy theories is a good indicator of how much
>> merit the theories have.
>
> The conspiracy nut-cases never let science or facts get in the way of
> a good conspiracy story.

You must be paid to attack 9/11 researchers; because your continued
ignorance of the growing evidence is just plain embarrassing.

Yes, it's obvious that you're going out of your way to try to squelch debate
on this topic. Simple question: If 9/11 researchers are such harmless
"kooks" as you openly state, then why are you so afraid of them that you
stalk them and spend enormous amounts of time attacking them?

What are you afraid of?

(Yes, your insecurity is very obvious. No, it's not subtle.)

Vandar
2007-09-26 15:41:19 EST
What Me Worry? wrote:

> "cmdr buzz corey" <cmdr-buzz-corey@mailcity.com> wrote in message

>>>The collective yawn from the scientific community with regard to the
>>>patently absurd conspiracy theories is a good indicator of how much
>>>merit the theories have.
>>
>>The conspiracy nut-cases never let science or facts get in the way of
>>a good conspiracy story.
>

> You must be paid to attack 9/11 researchers; because your continued
> ignorance of the growing evidence is just plain embarrassing.
>
> Yes, it's obvious that you're going out of your way to try to squelch debate
> on this topic. Simple question: If 9/11 researchers are such harmless
> "kooks" as you openly state, then why are you so afraid of them that you
> stalk them and spend enormous amounts of time attacking them?
>
> What are you afraid of?

You are perpetuating outright lies and distributing them as if they are
proven facts, which is extremely detrimental to the most malleable among
us (primarily kids). If you want your kids to grow up stupid, then you
tell them that your lies are facts. I don't want anyone's kids to grow
up stupid.

DrBabs
2007-09-26 16:16:53 EST
On Sep 26, 2:41 pm, Vandar <vanda...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> What Me Worry? wrote:
> > "cmdr buzz corey" <cmdr-buzz-co...@mailcity.com> wrote in message

> >>The conspiracy nut-cases never let science or facts get in the way of
> >>a good conspiracy story.
>
> > You must be paid to attack 9/11 researchers; because your continued
> > ignorance of the growing evidence is just plain embarrassing.
>
> > Yes, it's obvious that you're going out of your way to try to squelch debate
> > on this topic. Simple question: If 9/11 researchers are such harmless
> > "kooks" as you openly state, then why are you so afraid of them that you
> > stalk them and spend enormous amounts of time attacking them?
>
> > What are you afraid of?
>
> You are perpetuating outright lies and distributing them as if they are
> proven facts, which is extremely detrimental to the most malleable among
> us (primarily kids). If you want your kids to grow up stupid, then you
> tell them that your lies are facts. I don't want anyone's kids to grow
> up stupid.

That fails to fully explain your doggedness. What do you gain for
all your effort?

DrBabs
2007-09-26 16:18:54 EST
On Sep 26, 3:16 pm, DrBabs <scientistpolitic...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Sep 26, 2:41 pm, Vandar <vanda...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > What Me Worry? wrote:
> > > "cmdr buzz corey" <cmdr-buzz-co...@mailcity.com> wrote in message

> > > You must be paid to attack 9/11 researchers; because your continued
> > > ignorance of the growing evidence is just plain embarrassing.
>
> > > Yes, it's obvious that you're going out of your way to try to squelch debate
> > > on this topic. Simple question: If 9/11 researchers are such harmless
> > > "kooks" as you openly state, then why are you so afraid of them that you
> > > stalk them and spend enormous amounts of time attacking them?
>
> > > What are you afraid of?
>
> > You are perpetuating outright lies and distributing them as if they are
> > proven facts, which is extremely detrimental to the most malleable among
> > us (primarily kids). If you want your kids to grow up stupid, then you
> > tell them that your lies are facts. I don't want anyone's kids to grow
> > up stupid.
>
> That fails to fully explain your doggedness. What do you gain for
> all your effort?

Wait, I just re-interpreted your reply.

What you were really saying was, "Think of the children."

What BS! If any kids pay attention to this thread in
the future, it'll be your nastiness that teaches them a bad
lesson.

George
2007-09-26 16:27:08 EST
On Sep 27, 8:16 am, DrBabs <scientistpolitic...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> That fails to fully explain your doggedness. What do you gain for
> all your effort?

For my part in here....
Think of it as attempt to educate the endless procession of
gullible.posters who pick up one of the crazy theories advanced by the
prominent kooks and reposts it in here as if it's never been discussed
to death already..

Vandar
2007-09-26 16:32:30 EST
DrBabs wrote:

> On Sep 26, 3:16 pm, DrBabs <scientistpolitic...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>>You are perpetuating outright lies and distributing them as if they are
>>>proven facts, which is extremely detrimental to the most malleable among
>>>us (primarily kids). If you want your kids to grow up stupid, then you
>>>tell them that your lies are facts. I don't want anyone's kids to grow
>>>up stupid.
>>
>>That fails to fully explain your doggedness. What do you gain for
>>all your effort?
>

> Wait, I just re-interpreted your reply.
>
> What you were really saying was, "Think of the children."

That isn't what I said. What I said was "You are perpetuating outright
lies and distributing them as if they are proven facts"

> What BS! If any kids pay attention to this thread in
> the future, it'll be your nastiness that teaches them a bad
> lesson.

uh huh